The OF Girl Ch. 331-340

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Gemma got into the game again and reached up with both hands, wrapping them around Sabrina's throat and pulling her down a bit so that she could whisper in the girl's ear. "There, baby," she said. "Now you're a little choking slut for him. For Daddy. You better start fucking back at him harder though, or he might decide that pretty little pussy of yours just doesn't deserve all of his love right now and he switches down to mine. And I know, your pussy is nice and tight and tasty, but mine is too. And our boyfrienddoes love to swap back and forth between us."

Sabrina squealed and started fucking back at you harder, taking the inspiration to heart.

Chapter 337

"That's it, little fuckslut," Gemma whispered to her, still choking her. "Remind John how much you love him absolutely using you. How much you love his cock slamming every inch of your cunt. Making your pussy dribble and drool, driving you towards such a big orgasm that you spray your squirt all over, completely losing control. Are you thankful for him, love? Do you tell him you love him enough, and thank him for using your little hole so perfectly?"

"Mmfmm, Mmm!" Sabrina garbled through the gag, repeating it over and over. It had to be something like 'Thank you, John.'

"Good girl," Gemma crooned into Sabrina's ear. "Good fucking girl. Be his little slut. Our slut, because I love how fucking sexy you are too. God, Sabrina, it didn't even take you two weeks to seduce me into becoming a bisexual whore for the two of you, but that means you're my little whore to love, too. And I do. I so fucking do, just like him. Just like John. We love you, you little fucking cunt. You hole. Are you getting close? I can tell you're holding it back now."

Sabrina's movement to slam back and meet your thrusts was slowing as she tensed. You grabbed her sides firmly, not pinching her yet but getting close. Listening to Gemma's filthy, loving words to Sabrina was getting you close as well.

"Almost there, baby," Gemma whispered to her. "You're almost there. Your pussy is going to absolutely explode, isn't it? Even after a foursome with an absolute goddess of a MILF, your pussy just can't get enough of his cock. Are you ready? Should I count you down?"

"Meeemf!" Sabrina begged.

"Ten," Gemma counted. "Nine. Eight." She glanced at you and nodded. You pinched Sabrina's sides, sparking that pleasure-pain for her. "One, Sabrina. Come right now."

Sabrina keened hard in her chest as her entire body clenched and she came. You pulled out of her fully, watching as the spray of her squirt came out of her and spattered you and Gemma both. Then you wedged your cock back into her, forcing three thrusts, and pulled back out as she started squirting again. You did that one more time, the squirt reducing in size each time, before you worked your way back into her deeply and hauled her up and away from Gemma. You pushed Sabrina's face and chest first right into the sand, the slightly rough texture of it playing all down her naked body as you mounted her in a prone position and fucked her hard and deep with fast rabbit thrusts until you groaned heavily in her ear and came inside her.

She was panting, her face turned to the side and her cheek pressed to the sand, and she looked back at you and despite the ballgag and the hair and sand sticking to her because of the sweat, you could tell she was smiling deliriously.

Eventually, you pulled off of her and helped her roll over. Sabrina's entire front was covered in sand, from cheek to chest to hips to toes. You reached behind her head and undid the gag, which she spit out before taking a deep breath. Then she launched herself at you, tackling you in a hug to your back, and she reached over and pulled Gemma into the hug as well.

"I feel like I never would have figured myself out sexually without you guys," Sabrina sobbed softly. "I love you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Shh," you shushed her softly, rubbing her back. "Shhh."

It turned out that cleaning up the area, when you fucked outside, was a breeze. The squirt that hit the sand was a whatever sort of thing, and the squirt that hit the towel was just a damp towel. The cleanup of yourselves was a different matter. Funnily enough, it was actually Sabrina who ended up the least-haggard looking by the end of it by pure dint of her not wearing her clothes while you were fucking. Your shorts and shirt were soaked and sandy, as was Gemma's dress. Sure, Sabrina was kind of sandy even after the three of you scraped her down, but at least she had a clean garment to wear.

Once you were finished, and all covered up, Gemma fished the flashlight out of the bag and flashed it around. The lube, which hadn't been used, had fallen out of the bag while all the fumbling around had happened, and the ballgag had almost been forgotten.

The walk back home was almost like the three of you had been out drinking. Each of you was physically tired even if you were mentally and emotionally wired. By the time you reached the Air B&B, none of you wanted to do anything, but you also didn't want to go to bed.

"Hot tub," Sabrina groaned almost zombie-like as she staggered around the house towards the deck area.

You looked at Gemma and shrugged. "Guess we're getting in the hot tub."

"We should really be showering the sand off first," Gemma sighed.

"Not our hot tub," Sabrina said from the darkness around the corner.

Soon the cover was off and you'd raised the temperature and turned on the jets. Sabrina was the first to strip down naked and hop in, and after a glance around the dark houses, you and Gemma did the same.

Feeling the temperature rise, the three of you groaned happily as you half-floated. You didn't cuddle, instead enjoying having the space to feel the water encompassing you as your feet mingled in the middle.

"Love you guys," you mumbled happily.

"Love you more," Sabrina said.

"Love you most," Gemma said.

"Damn," Sabrina sighed. "Love you... mostest."

That got Gemma sliding around to kiss her to shut her up, and then you got assaulted with kisses as they teamed up on you. And, somehow, your cock managed to rise as wet tits rubbed all over your chest and face, and lips kissed your face and sucked on your earlobes and whispered sexy things in your ear. Then hands found your hard cock.

They got you up on the edge of the hot tub, and you received a blowjob in the near-pitch darkness without the house lights on. Somehow they sucked one final orgasm out of you, and you weren't even sure whose mouth gobbled it up. You did know they shared it with a kiss.

Then it was their turn, and Sabrina got propped up on the edge of the hot tub as Gemma licked her and you stood, making out with her and supporting her.

Gemma got her turn too, her wet tits hugged to your chest as Sabrina buried her face between the Australian's cheeks.

The bed up in your room, when you finally made it there, was glorious. One of the girls, you weren't sure which, had changed the sheets. You mumbled a thank you that you didn't think either of them heard because they were already asleep.

Chapter 338

"Goooood morning, baby," Gemma whispered in your ear.

You groaned and rolled towards her, and she laughed softly as you got your arm around her and pulled her into a hug. The weird part, as you woke up, was that she wasn't under the covers and she wasn't naked. Blearily opening your eyes, you found her lips and kissed her softly.

"What time is it?" you asked.

"Almost nine," she said.

"We don't need to be out of here until noon," you mumbled accusatorily.

"But we need to clean, and pack, and we want to take one last walk," Gemma said. "Now, Sabrina is finishing up frying the last of the bacon downstairs, and she's trying this thing where she dips it in pancake batter and cooks that."

".... OK, that sounds amazing," you grunted.

Gemma pulled the covers off of you, exposing your nakedness, and sighed happily to herself as she looked at you. That made you roll your eyes and reach for her again, pulling her down onto the bed and she started giggling as you got up under the baggy T-shirt she was wearing - your T-shirt, which she had wanted you to throw out during the 'sort through John's wardrobe' era at the start of your relationship. With your head fully under her shirt, you managed to get your lips on her tits, burying your face between them and groaning as she kept laughing.

She ended up needing to pull the shirt off to get you off of her, pushing you back to the bed. "Bacon and pancakes," she reminded you.

That got you up, and you got on a pair of boxers before following her out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen while she put the shirt back on.

Kissing Sabrina good morning as well, you ended up sitting at the kitchen table across from your two girlfriends as the three of you tried andloved Sabrina's Tiktok recipe hack.

As you ate your eyes kept drifting from your girlfriend's faces to their chests. Gemma's nipples were poking the front of her shirt, and Sabrina was only wearing her bathrobe and her cleavage wasalmost in full view but not quite.

"Well, at least we didn't break him yesterday," Gemma chuckled.

"Sorry," you said, looking back up to their smiling faces.

"For what?" Sabrina asked and pulled the robe from her shoulders to bare her chest for you. "These tits are all yours, baby."

"True," Gemma smiled and pulled her shirt up to show off her breasts as well.

"And I'll never, ever,ever get tired of them," you said with a grin. Then you picked up the syrup bottle, dabbed a bead of it onto your finger, and reached over and rubbed it on Gemma's nipple. "Oops."

"I'll get it," Sabrina grinned, and Gemma rolled her eyes as Sabrina sucked on her nipple to get the sugary substance. Once she was done Gemma lowered her shirt. "If I let you two continue that, soon I'd be on my back on the floor and covered in syrup."

"And what, my love, would be wrong with that?" Sabrina asked, leaning over to nuzzle into Gemma's neck and kiss her softly.

"Nothing, if we weren't on a time limit," Gemma said as she leaned into the kiss for a moment and then pulled away. "Come on, you horny devils. We need to clean up."

Since Sabrina had cooked breakfast, you and Gemma took charge of cleaning up while your brunette girlfriend headed upstairs to get dressed and make herself up for the day. You were only really driving home so you didn't feel like she needed to even put on makeup, but you had already learned not to say things like that to either of them. Especially together. Compliments like 'You don't need it' fell on deaf ears.

Once cleanup was down to just wiping the counters and getting things sorted for emptying the fridge on your way out, you sent Gemma up to get ready for the day as well. She laughed as you sent her away with a smack on the ass, and you watched her head towards the stairs.

"God, I'm one luck fucker," you said to yourself.

"Yes, you are," Gemma called back from the stairs, the smile clear in her voice.

Once you finished the cleanup you headed up as well and, since the girls wanted to go on one more walk, you got dressed in some jean shorts and a T-shirt. The girls finished their preparations and the three of you rallied downstairs in the living room.

"OK," Gemma said. "Packing is mostly done, cleanup shouldn't take more than half an hour. We've got about an hour and a half before check out. Before we go, I want to do a check-in. How are we? How do we feel the weekend went?"

"I somehow keep finding more and more reasons to love you both," you said. "I'm pretty tired, and my cock might need to be on bed rest for a day or two, but I'm great."

"My heart is full," Sabrina said. "My head still can't quite wrap around the fact that we had amazing sex with Mallory, and I'm happy we got everything clear and clean with John's friends for the school year to start on a good note. And my little bootyhole feels better than it did yesterday."

That made you and Gemma both grin and snicker a little. "How about you, love?" you asked Gemma.

"I'm sad," she said. "Not because of the weekend, but because it's over. Because it was perfect, and it makes me hate that I'm leaving you guys in a month and a half. And yeah, the sex this weekend was amazing, and I'm really happy that we met Mallory, and everything else has all been good for us too. But most of all, when I looked around this house and the three of us in it... God, maybe this is silly, but I can't help but imagine us living like this. Every day. Together."

The three of you came together in a group hug, kissing lightly. You could almost hear your old high school pals seeing how emotional you were at the vision of living with Gemma and Sabrina in a house like this and chuckling, 'Hah, gay!'

But you didn't care that you were emotional. Didn't care that your eyes were tearing up as you held them in your arms.

"OK," Gemma said, fanning at her eyes to try and keep herself from spilling full tears. "Let's go for our walk, unless either of you has more to check in on?"

"Well," Sabrina said. "How'syour ass feeling? Because we do have a strap-on and I had fun with that whole DPing Mallory situation..."

"Not for a day," you said, imagining your cock trying to get up and failing. "At least. My cock is on bed rest, remember?"

"And I'm not sure I'm ready for that to happen on a work night anyways," Gemma said. "Ask me again on Friday when we have the next day off."

Sabrina pulled out her phone and started typing on it.

"What are you doing?" Gemma asked.

"Setting a reminder to ask you about DPing you on Friday," Sabrina said.

You couldn't stop the snort of a laugh that came out of you.

Chapter 339

Again, the walk down to the beach from the Air B&B was amazingly calm. Despite the early heat the three of you were able to catch the soft breezes winding through the town coming off of the ocean, and it was refreshing as hell. You could see yourselves living in a town like this in the future, though you weren't sure when. Most good Lawyer jobs weren't going to be located in a smaller holiday town, but maybe when you were older and established.

The town was technically open, but it seemed like it was a 'day of rest' for the main stretch on the beachfront - all of the touristy shops were closed up after a long weekend. There were some people out on the beach but notnearly as many as during the weekend. The three of you took a meandering walk down the beachfront, the girls giggling as you passed by the area where you had fucked the night before. The shop where Mallory worked was closed up, and while you could see some movement inside you figured it was workers doing inventory or something so you didn't go try and knock.

Instead, taking a rest on a bench and looking out at the ocean as the breeze ruffled both girls' hair, Gemma texted Mallory. A few minutes later her phone pinged with a text, and she burst out laughing when she checked it.

"What is it?" Sabrina asked.

Gemma showed Sabrina first, and your brunette girlfriend got a naughty smile on her face before handing you the phone. Mallory's response had been a photo of her from the chest up, and based on the angle of her tits she was laying on her back. Her naked breasts were covered with a load of cum, and her hair was messed up.

Mallory: Hubby was inspired by the story last night, and the photos this morning. Thanks for doing that for us!

You chuckled as well, still not entirely comfortable with Gemma's faceless photos being sent to someone else, but considering Sabrina's OF activities it wasn't like it was any more revealing than all the things you'd done with her on there. And Mallory had more than reciprocated - even if you never met her husband, you felt like you owed him for saying yes to her to begin with.

Gemma took back the phone and replied, and soon you had the update that things were all good with Mallory's husband, but her daughter was still acting weirded out. Mallory was having fun with it though, egging her on a bit to show the hypocrisy.

The walk back from the beachfront was a little melancholic, as was packing the car to leave. You still couldn't believe Sabrina had rented the car she did.

You both took turns driving back, taking some slower side routes and seeing a bit more of the countryside before getting back to the city. Gemma talked about needing to take a road trip in Australia some time, and you and Sabrina agreed that had to happen when it could.

You dropped Gemma off at her place first, both you and Sabrina getting big kisses goodbye, and then drove to your place and Sabrina took over the driver's seat to go return the car.

"Sabrina," you said, hugging her around the waist as you leaned against the hood of the car as it was pulled up in front of your building. "Thank you."

"Thankyou, baby," Sabrina smiled up at you.

"No, I mean it," you said, looking down into her eyes. "This weekend. The car. The extra days at the rental place. It was a big expense that Gemma and I couldn't really afford without you."

"Shush, John," Sabrina said, going to her tiptoes to kiss you softly. "You are as much a part of my platform as I am now. I was doingOK before you. Now, with you involved on and off camera, and Gemma helping off camera too, it's booming. I feel like I should be treating youmore than this, not less."

You sighed, leaning down to nuzzle her nose with yours before pecking her lips. "Still," you said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she said.

When you headed up to your apartment, you stopped at the door before going in but after you had already unlocked it. You'd been away since Thursday night - you had no idea what Mosche had been getting up to since then. Or Tasha. Or both.

You knocked loudly. Then knocked again. Without any sound or answer from inside, you entered the apartment and looked around. There wasn't anyone around at the moment unless they were asleep in Mosche's room. The place looked a little messy, which was to say it was the same level of cleanliness as it was usually kept. You did see a pair of panties lying spread on the arm of the couch, which was a little weird, but they definitely weren't Gemma's or Sabrina's so you assumed they belonged to Tasha. You went and dropped your bag in your room, cringing a little at the mess in there, and then went and got a drink from the kitchen.

It was quiet. And not a peaceful kind of quiet like you thought you might have wanted after a long weekend of friends, fun, sun, and sex.

It was lonely quiet.

With a sigh, you headed to your room and started to clean and sort through things. It was weird, living in a place for four months that someone else lived in the other 8 months of the year. You were livingaround another person's life. Mosche's regular roommate hadn't left anything valuable or anything, but you were getting tired of living out of luggage and duffel bags.

By the time it was dinner time, you hadn't heard from Mosche but you'd finished a load of laundry down in the basement of the building and had gotten things as tidy in your room as you could manage. You were on a roll and you had even tackled cleaning the washroom, which you were sure Gemma, Sabrina and Tasha would all appreciate, and were now working on the kitchen when there was a knock on the door.

"Nothing weird going on, Mosche," you called.

There was another knock on the door, which made you frown. Had he forgotten his keys?

You went and opened the door, and Sabrina and Gemma were standing there. Gemma was holding a pizza box and Sabrina was holding a six-pack of beer.

"We both didn't want to sleep without you tonight," Gemma said.