The OF Girl Ch. 351-360

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could see parts of Gemma in her - they might have passed as sisters if you stood them side by side, but it wasn't super obvious. Birdiewas as gorgeous as your girlfriend, just slightly different. She had the same light blonde hair, though it wasn't quite as thick of a mane. She also looked just a touch younger and was thinner where Gemma was filled out just a little more. They had the same eyes and eyebrows, and the same slightly-large mouth with very communicative lips - she smiled easily, but there were frequent little smirks and other things going on as she talked. She was dressed in a thin knit sweater, as befit the wet background behind her that looked like the windows of a coffee shop, and she had a little black choker on that accented her slender neck.

"And he knows our weather," Birdie grinned, pretending to be shocked.

"He knew what time it was, too," Gemma smiled, turning and kissing you on the cheek.

"If he's so perfect, why have you been hiding him from me?" Birdie asked.

"Because whenever I'm with him we've been too busy with each other," Gemma said.

"Ooh, bow-chica-wah-wow!" Birdie giggled, making Gemma blush.

"Stop!" Gemma laughed.

"You better be doingeverything you can to be good to her, John," Birdie wagged a finger at you on the screen.

"Everything and more," you promised. "Gemma is... well, let's just say that I adore her absolutely and utterly."

"You reckon he's doing a good job then, Gemma?" Birdie asked.

"Birdie, I'm a damn root rat with him and I'm not even ashamed. Fair dinkum, you can bet he's defo far and above you know who. He's a right good Bruce and I have no complaints whatsoever."

"Strewth, sheila," Bridie cackled. "It's real love then?"

"Oh, it is," Gemma said.

"I... have no idea what she said, but it's very real," you chuckled, and this time you kissed Gemma's cheek. That admission made both of them giggle, since they knew full well they'd been laying on the Australian slang a little thick.

The girls quickly started chatting, names and little tidbits of news flying back and forth. You didn't really mind that they didn't try too hard to keep you informed, it was just nice to see them interacting and enjoying each other. They were clearly close but used to living apart. Gemma was going to University in Sydney, while they had both grown up around Adelaide in another province of the country. Before dating Gemma you'd never really absorbed details about Australia beyond kids' animal TV shows and such. You knew about Sydney, and Melbourne, and Tasmania because of the Tasmanian Devil. That was about it.

You'd been doing a lot of reading, and looking at maps, trying to absorb as much as you could without overloading Gemma with questions.

"Alright," Birdie finally said, her grin never having left her lips. "So it's early arvo here, but that means it's late there, right? What are you two doing up past midnight on a Friday and not out on a date?"

"We stayed in tonight," Gemma said with a little grin. "It was a hard work week."

"Mmm," Birdie grinned, her eyes narrowing a little as her cheeks pulled up with her smile. "Between roots then, Gemma? Maybe handling a stiffy later on then too?"

Gemma snorted and then laughed, but you rolled your eyes and leaned in a little over her shoulder. "I'm not a complete moron, Birdie. I know what a 'root' and a 'stiffy' would be."

Bridie flushed but laughed. "I had to ask."

"Yes, we did, for your information," Gemma said. "And it was fantastic. And it'll be fantastic again later tonight.And tomorrow.And Sunday."

"Fuckin' hell, yah cunt," Biride smirked. "Rub it in more, how about?"

"Oh, I'll be rubbing it," Gemma said, scrunching up her nose and biting her tongue between her teeth.

That got another guffaw out of Birdie. Then she had to sign off because she had a class coming up that she needed to get to. Gemma blew kisses at her phone and Birdie did the same, then she told Gemma she loved her, and threatened to cut off your cock and balls if you hurt Gemma. Then she winked and ended the call.

"She's really-" you started, but were interrupted by Gemma spinning around in your lap and kissing you deeply.

This make-out sessionwasn't one of those casual ones that would linger. It was going somewhere.

Chapter 355

It was kind of odd, but you had become accustomed to the feelings associated with waking up to a blowjob or sex. Not that it wasn't still the best feeling in the world, you just weren't really confused by it anymore.

You could even usually tell which of your girlfriends was doing it.

This time you were stumped, however. You were definitely inside someone, but it wasn't Sabrina or Gemma. It took a few more moments to remember that Becks had been curled up in bed with the three of you as well.

"Mmm, good morning," you groaned.

She leaned down, pressing her bare breasts to yours as she kissed you. Her lips were minty, which meant she'd already been up long enough to brush her teeth, and you didn't feel the warm comfort of Gemma or Sabrina beside you so it must have been a little later in the morning.

"Good morning, John," Becks smiled into her kiss.

"This is a nice surprise," you mumbled, sliding your hands up her smooth thighs to her waist, the back to squeeze her ass. She was still slowly rocking on you.

"This was me just getting you ready for the surprise," she hummed pleasantly. Then she slipped off of you and re-straddled your waist facing away, reaching back and stroking your cock before getting it into position and sitting her ass down on it.

It took a strong moment of pushing to pop into her ass, and you grunted at the tight warmth.

"Mmmmgh, yeah," Becks groaned, hanging her head low as she looked away from you.

"You could have warned me," you grunted, giving her nice, meaty ass cheek a spank. "Isn't it a little early for butt stuff?"

"We're going to do anal during the scene with Sabrina a little later," Becks said, slowly sitting down further onto your cock. "I figured this would be a more fun way to ensure I was stretched out for a good fucking than using a buttplug."

"Well, you were right," you moaned softly.

Becks slowly worked her ass up and down your cock and you could feel her body start to respond to the invasion, adapting. The human body, especially the female body, was really quite amazing. Part of you wondered if you'd missed your calling as a gynaecologist, you were so enamoured with the wonders of the female form.

"Fuck," you both groaned at almost the same time, out of nowhere. That made you chuckle, which shifted your cock in her and made her whimper happily. The sound seemed to have summoned more attention to the two of you though.

"Well, good morning," Gemma said, coming into the bedroom wearing only her silky robe that she kept at Sabrina's. It was undone and hanging loose, and she had a big mug of coffee in one hand.

"Morning, love," you said, reaching out to her like you were pinned under a rock. That made her smile and come towards you to take your hand, and then she leaned in and kissed you before glancing to where you were inside Becks.

"Anal this early?" she asked in surprise.

"I asked the same thing," you chuckled.

"Just doing some stretches," Becks grinned over her shoulder.

Gemma shook her head and set her mug down on the side table, then let her robe slip off of her shoulders to the floor. She climbed up onto the bed and stepped around Becks so she was standing in front of the other woman. "You, secre-slut, need to pay for services like that."

"Mmm, and how should I be paying?" Becks asked playfully.

Gemma ran the fingers of both her hands into Becks' hair and pulled her forward, the brunette's face pushed into Gemma's mound. "That's it," Gemma smirked after a moment, though it was a somewhat lazy expression that spoke of a slow, comfortable morning. "Just like that, Becks."

"Where's Sabrina?" you asked her after a long moment. Becks hadn't stopped riding your cock, but had slowed as she focused on eating out Gemma.

"Finishing up breakfast," Gemma said. "There's lots of protein for you. She's worried we might have fucked you too much last night for shooting a scene this morning."

"This might not be helping," you said, patting Becks' ass cheeks lightly.

"Probably not," Gemma smirked.

Eventually, Gemma pushed Becks away and the brunette fell back to rest her bare back on your chest, and Gemma repaid the favour by slipping down between yours and Becks' legs and tonguing her pussy while you rocked your cock through her asshole.

Becks came first, though you weren't far behind as you grunted softly in Becks' ear and held her tits in your hands as you came in her ass.

When you both came down, Gemma got up and went to the door. "Sabrina," she called in a sing-song voice. "There's a load of cum in Becks' ass if you want it."

"I don't want to spoil my appetite for breakfast," Sabrina called back. "Tell them to clean up and get their asses out here, cummy or not."

There was nothing to do but follow orders, and soon the three of you joined Sabrina around the kitchen table. She'd made bacon wrapped in pancake, which she'd picked up from a TikTok, and it was pretty good; Sabrina said she needed to get thicker bacon to make it work better and you weren't exactly going to fight her if she wanted to feed you more bacon.

Following breakfast you were sent to shower while the girls organized the gear for the shoot, then Becks and Sabrina were getting ready while you helped Gemma finalize things.

Then you had sex.

The three of you had learned from the last time you'd shot content with Becks. Just have fun with it was the name of the game, and Gemma acted as camerawoman to catch all the action. And now, even more comfortable with Becks than prior, the sex was better. You could tell that 'Baby' wished she could do anal as easily as Gemma or Becks, and you played with that a bit for the camera. With the looks she was shooting you, you were sure that she'd be getting herself ready and by next weekend you'd be inside her little ass again. Miss Lusty took it easily for the camera though.

And then, when it was over, you had a shower with the two of them and treated them to some scalp massaging, and it was over. Becks needed to head back to her place. A steamy kiss at the door with a little light groping and she was gone.

"That feels weird," you said, shaking your head as you and the girls went back into the living area after seeing Becks off.

"What does?" Gemma asked, taking your hand.

"Just being so... casual about sex with her," you said. "It was great sex, but there's a part of me that feels like I'm missing something."

Gemma laughed and hugged you, then pulled Sabrina into the hug as well. "Go and cuddle," she ordered the two of you. "I'll put the equipment away. Then we're going out."

"I need to study the Trial documents," Sabrina said, making a face.

"First, we need to go do something," Gemma said. "Outside of bed, or one of our places. Actually, you know what? Snuggle, then study. I'm going to plan a date for tonight."

"Thank you, love," you said.

"Thank you, baby," Sabrina said, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek.

It was good to be in love.

Chapter 356

For all that you had worked with Sabrina and Gemma for over two months now,studying with them was a different thing entirely. Working, you all had the same methodology because it's how you had been told to do things. Sure, you had little variations, but you always had the same minor checkmarks you had to hit to get to the final.

Studying was different from working because everyone did things differently, and all three of you had very different approaches.

Sabrina liked to be methodical, going step by step, and that was how she'd started with tackling the Mock Trial prep through the week. Her notes were these tiny little post-its on the printed-out documents, with reference numbers for each document and page. She used a legal pad to collate those notes and scribble thoughts in the margin in pencil. This frustrated Gemma because she was almost the opposite of Sabrina - she liked to form tentposts to work from. Gemma knew where you wanted to go, and where you were starting, and built conceptual pillars to form the argument so she could assign data to each pillar as she filled in the details. This was a messier process than Sabrina's, and meant that she was engaging with any page of the various material; some of which Sabrina hadn't gotten to yet.

Then there was you, and when you were studying you tackled things from a Top-Down, big-picture approach. If the goal was winning the mock trial, everything was going to hinge on one or two specific elements that would swing the case hard. Those elements might be small details, but you knew identifying them holistically was the key. That usually meant that you tried to absorb as much of the information as you could, as fast as you could, to get a general picture of things and collect different threads to pull on.

Three people, even if they loved each other, tackling things in three very different ways made a bit of a mess.

You were the first to realize how frustrated Sabrina was getting as you and Gemma sifted through her carefully collated notes, so you made it a priority to get things back in order as soon as you or Gemma were done with a document. You also didn't scribble notes in the margins like you usually would, instead writing bullet points on a legal pad, so the documents were clean. Gemma didn't clue in as fast until she noticed that you were picking up her mess from around her as she kept working. She gave you a look like 'What the fuck are you doing?' and you raised an eyebrow at her and then glanced silently over at Sabrina.

One look at your brunette girlfriend, who had her head down and working but had a tenseness around her, and Gemma dropped what she was doing and went to her, hugging her from behind and whispering in her ear. Sabrina relaxed as Gemma kept whispering, and then leaned back against the blonde and nodded. Then Sabrina turned in her seat and kissed Gemma on the cheek, which developed into a kiss on the lips.

"Thank you," Sabrina whispered.

You weren't sure what Gemma had been saying, but the mood shifted to an easier, more pleasant feeling after that.

Several hours later, getting to late afternoon, the three of you had put together a better picture of the case. Sabrina wasn't done working through the stacks of depositions and interviews, but it was a big task as she was writing timelines for the actual accident based on each witness. Gemma had identified the key pillars of what your argument would need to show that your company didn't hold liability for the accident - that included environmental factors, your driver's potential culpability by not following company or legal procedures, and what the actual cause of the accident had been. Throwing a driver under the bus in a real-world case would have been a standard, if shitty, thing to do if the guy did everything right, but you didn't feel bad about doing it in a theoretical case.

You had skimmed through the entire case and had a dozen threads of information you wanted to pull on to see if they unravelled. None of them were the smoking gun that would clear the company - that would have been too easy - but they had the potential to be pivotal. One of the major items was that the family van that had been part of the initial collision had been almost thirty years old and in ill repair; this immediately made you think of an insurance scam gone wrong, or maybe even just an innocent but vital failure of brake lights, power steering or another critical part of the car.

You didn't get to start tugging, however, because Gemma sent you away.

"I need you to head back to your place," she said.

"I thought we were having a date?" you asked.

"We are, love," she said. "But you don't have the right clothes here. Sabrina and I will get ready here and then come to your place to pick you up, OK?"

"Alright," you sighed. "What do I need to wear?"

"Your suit. The really nice one that Sabrina got you."

"Oooh, we're going fancy?" Sabrina asked from over at the kitchen table.

"We are," Gemma grinned.

"Does that mean you're going to wear the dress I bought you, too?"

Gemma nodded. "And we're going all out, so wrap up because we need to start doing our hair and makeup."

And that's how you got kicked out of your girlfriend's apartment as they were half-naked and stripping down to take a shower together. Your bus ride back to your place was rough with spontaneous boners as your mind kept veering off of thinking of the case and onto the two of them, water dripping down their bodies.

It didn't feel fair, but you'd be with them again soon. And the fact that you'd had a bunch of sex already that day made you feel a little silly for pouting. You really needed to get things back in perspective.

Chapter 357

You performed the loud knocking ritual at the door to your apartment before entering and received a 'Come in!' from inside.

Entering, you were a little surprised to find Tasha hanging out in the living area, lounging on the couch. "Hey," she said. "Just getting in? Isn't it a little late for a walk of shame?"

"I feel no shame at all," you said with a little smirk, kicking off your shoes. "And I'm just stopping by to change. We're doing a date night tonight. Where's Mosche?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing, actually," Tasha said, sitting up. She was wearing a zip-up hoodie that was hanging open, a tank top underneath, and sweatpants. Her hair was back in a messy ponytail and she gave off strong 'Netflix and Chill' vibes. "We were supposed to meet up and work on some bits a little and then just have a cuddle day. But I got here and he wasn't home, and he isn't responding to my texts yet."

"That's weird..." you said with a frown, pulling out your own phone. He hadn't texted you anything. Then something else clicked. "Wait, he gave you a key?"

"Yeah," she said. "I thought it might have been a little soon, but he was blushing and all sweet about it so I wasn't going to turn it down. You don't have a problem with that, do you?"

"Hey, I'm just a subletter," you said. "If he feels that way about you, I don't have much of a leg to stand on."

"He does feel that way, right?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" you replied, trying your best not to show anything on your face.

"He's just been acting... weird, this last week," she said. "Like, at the club, he's his usual self. But he's texting less and he actually turned down meeting up for a quickie the other day."

"Hmm," you hummed noncommittally.

"John," Tasha said. "You live with him. He must have said something."

You took a breath and let it out in a sigh. Mosche was supposed to be having this conversation with her, but it sounded like he was running away from it. And even if you weren't a fan of how... free Tasha was with her sexuality, you generally liked her for more than her just being attractive. She was charismatic and charming, and her humour went beyond her act on stage. She was also sweet, and you knew that she'd been making efforts to be friendly with Sabrina and Gemma.

"Please just tell me?" she asked again.

"I can't tell you a lot," you said, coming into the living area and sitting in the comfy chair. Tasha leaned forward, obviously intent on what you had to say. "Mosche told me about what you guys got up to last weekend," you said. "About the... group sex experience. And I'm not trying to shit on you here for that kind of thing - Sabrina, Gemma and I had our own, just different. But Mosche came out of that feeling not super great, and he's struggling with how to talk to you about it."