The OF Girl Ch. 371-380

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
12.4k words
4.77
13.5k
18

Part 38 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,926 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes working things out, makeup sex, a pubic confrontation with an old foe, a voyeuristic 'threesome,' a hands-only threesome, and more time in court.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 371

"OK, first of all, remember that the timeline here was that we'd gotten Mosche's side of the story, and I'd spent a couple of days consoling him already, but we hadn't had our outing with Tasha," you said.

"Understood," Sabrina said, eyeing you.

"So I only had Mosche's side of things," you said.

"Yeah, I got that, baby," Sabrina said. "Move it along here."

"Right. Well, I was pretty heavily leaning towards Mosche needing to break up with Tasha," you said. "Then we ordered Chinese food and the delivery girl was kinda cute, but Mosche was totally struck dumb. Like, couldn't move his mouth or hand over the money petrified. So I stepped in and paid the girl and took the food, and she was about to leave and Mosche finally found his words and told her she looked like a video game character. That got her talking, and honestly, it was some ofthe most awkward flirting I've ever heard. I made sure she was of age, cause she looked kinda young, and when she was I just let it happen. She gave him her number to maybe play some online games together. I figured if he saw he had even a slight chance with someone else, Mosche would man up and end things with Tasha, so I helped him with his first message to actually get her name, and I made it clear he needed to talk with Tasha."

Sabrina was looking at you extremely intently.

"That's all I did," you said.

"Except you didn't tell me or Gemma," Sabrina said. "Or Tasha when we were out with her."

"I wasn't thinking of it with your girls," you said. "And I wasn't about to make thingsworse for Tasha when she's just processing all the shit she was wading through. Like, how would that go? 'Oh, by the way, the guy who convinced you he liked the idea of you fucking a bunch of people is also now flirting with someone else.' That wouldn't exactly have made thingsbetter."

Sabrina grimaced. "That's fair, but you still didn't tell me or Gemma."

You sighed and groaned a little. "Would a defence citing the Bro Code be satisfactory to the court?"

"Only if the witness understands that reference to the Bro Code opens the door for use of the Girl Code and the Treaty of Intimate Relations in rebuttal," Sabrina said.

"Is this conversation protected by the Geneva Convention?" you asked.

"Don't try to deflect with comedy, John. I'm being serious here," Sabrina said.

"I don't have a reason," you said. "I wasn't intentionally keeping it from you. We've just had a lot going on and I wasn't thinking of it."

"So you're just throwing yourself on the court's mercy?" Sabrina asked.

"Well, if I had it to do over again and I knew what I know now, then I wouldn't have done it," you said. "With Tasha's side of things, the whole thing is way different than we thought it was. Now I know Mosche was acting delusional, and he probably needs therapy before he dates anyone. And he and Tashaneed to talk about it."

Sabrina pressed her lips together firmly, but then the buzzer went off on the oven and she had to get up to get the lasagna out. After she'd turned off the oven and had it cooling, she walked past you to your room and came out with your laptop. She quickly had an episode of Castle loaded up, but she didn't start it. Instead, she grabbed one of the three place settings she'd put out and went to the lasagna, putting a big piece on the plate and then walking it down to Mosche's room. You couldn't see her, but you could hear everything clearly.

Sabrina knocked loudly, and you heard Mosche up the door. "Did you call her?"

"She texted that she can't talk right now," Mosche said.

"Fine," Sabrina said. "Here. Even assholes need to eat."

She walked back into view before you heard the door close. Sabrina grabbed both your plate and hers and quickly scooped out some lasagna for both of you and put it on the table before sitting. You stopped her before she started the show and went and got a bottle of the cheap wine she liked and had started stocking in the kitchen, pouring a glass for each of you, before coming back and handing her one. "I'm sorry I hurt you," you said.

She shook her head and started the show, and the two of you ate in silence as you watched the show other than when you told her the lasagna was really good.

Then, when you were done eating, you took the dishes to the sink and she followed, and as you washed she dried. After that she took your hand and led you into the living room, bringing the laptop with you, and she had you sit at the end of the couch facing down the length. She climbed up and sat between your legs, leaning back against your chest, with the laptop in front of her. She started another episode as you hugged her from behind.

Five episodes later, you were both yawning and went and got ready for bed. Still, there was little talking other than small comments asking to pass something, or what time to set the alarm for.

Sabrina stripped down to just her panties, and you wore your boxers, and you got into bed with the lights out. And for the first couple of minutes, you just lay there. Then you turned over and pulled Sabrina to you, holding her from behind. She hugged your arms to her for a long time, neither of you saying anything.

"I need to get up," Sabrina finally said, and your heart dropped. She was going to leave.

"OK," you said softly, letting go of her. You moved so she could get by without crawling over you, and she got out from under the covers, but didn't head for the light. Instead, she went and stood in the middle of the room.

"I don't ever want our bed to be a place of frustration, John," she said quietly in the dark.

"I don't either," you said, sitting on the edge. "But I apologised already."

"You apologised for hurting me," she said. "But that's not what I'm upset about. I'm not hurt. I'm frustrated that you didn't communicate something about someone we know and that you had information that Gemma and I would want to know.And I'm frustrated that you pretty much encouraged Mosche to cheat on Tasha."

"That's not how I was thinking of it," you said. "I explained that already."

"That's an Ends justify the Means argument," Sabrina said.

"Fuck," you sighed. "You're right. Fuck me." You flopped back on the bed. It didn't matter why you had helped Mosche with starting to flirt with the girl, it was still flirting. And whether or not you approved of the relationship with Tasha it was still a bad look for Mosche, and reflected on you.

"Come here," Sabrina said. You got up and went to her, barely able to see each other in the dark. She took your arms and slid her hands down to yours, gasping them softly. "You get why I'm frustrated, right?"

"I do," you said. "And you're right. I should have thought to tell you and Gemma, and I shouldn't have encouraged even emotional cheating. I should have just been more firm that Mosche needed to talk to Tasha."

"Now kiss me," Sabrina whispered in the dark. "Because I never want to get into bed with you angry, John. So we're having makeup sex on the fucking floor."

You kissed her, and kissing her felt like heaven as you felt the reassurance that even if this was your first fight, you were OK. Everything would be OK.

Chapter 372

"Mmm," Sabrina groaned, and you could hear the uncomfortable smile on her face as she stretched her body next to yours.

"Good morning," you said softly, rolling a bit to scoop your arm around her and hug her to you.

"Morning, baby," she mumbled, hugging you back as best she could. "You know, I didn't like last night, but the makeup sex was pretty good. We probably could have gotten back into bed though."

"True," you sighed and kissed the side of her head. The two of you were tangled up in the blanket that you had pulled down from the bed, and you had fallen asleep on the floor. The sex between the two of you hadn't been one of your big, zealous fuckings with lots of kinky moments. Considering how the two of you usually were, it had been almost vanilla by comparison. But it had been good, and important, and you'd felt reconnected by the end as well as exhausted. "Can I say something that might be contentious?"

"How contentious are we talking?" Sabrina asked.

"...Medium?"

"If you're willing to risk a hot take getting a hot response."

"I like the way we fight," you said.

"That's definitely not where I thought you were going," Sabrina said. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that even when we were fighting, we got our sides out and didn't shout or scream or make a huge scene. And we were still able to be together while we were stewing on things. Sure, it wasn't fun, but sitting with you for the night and knowing that we were both in a not-good place but that we weren't trying to punish each other or escape each other... It makes me think of what the future will be like. And if that's how we fight, then I think we're going to be more than OK."

She sighed, snuggling a little deeper into your chest. "You say that now," she said. "But just wait until you have a fight with Gemma."

"I'm more worried about when you and her have a fight," you smirked a little.

"Won't happen," Sabrina said. "We're on the same girlfriend wavelength."

"You know it will," you said.

"Yeah, I know," she sighed. Then she raised her face to look at you. "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it." She puckered her lips, asking for a kiss, and you gave it to her. "Now we need to get moving. Take me to the shower, baby. I think I want to pamper and be pampered."

"Yes, ma'am," you said with a smile.

The two of you ended up needing to take an Uber instead of the bus because of your time in the shower, but by the end of it, you were both feeling invigorated for the day. You hadn't seen hide nor hair of Mosche, but that wasn't unusual in the morning. Part of you hoped that he would take Sabrina's grilling to heart and actually do something about his crash-and-burning relationship with Tasha, but another part of you expected that this might go on longer than was healthy and Tasha would need to be the one to end things. Based on how Mosche would be acting, you had a feeling he would end up being heartbroken and maybe blame her rather than accepting his own issues.

You entered the court building and found Gemma and Eric already there, and Eric had bought the coffees that morning for the four of you. Gemma gave you and Sabrina a knowing look when she saw your hair was still a little wet, and you gave her a little smirk and a chuckle as you pulled her in for a good morning peck on the lips.

Garrison and his associate team arrived shortly after, and you all headed in together and up to Court Six. The judge started things promptly on time, got the session started, and Garrison called his next witness.

Eric was bobbing his head, trying to stay awake, two hours in. Sabrina was tapping her foot in an uneven rhythm, trying to do the same, while you had cracked your knuckles a half dozen times and were sitting on the edge of your chair. You felt like all that energy you'd had was getting sucked out of you by the stuffy room and the slow, methodical way that Garrison was outlining his case.

Gemma was the only one of you not struggling with energy, and you had a feeling she'd had a good night's sleep compared to the rest of you.

At 11:00 AM the judge called a brief recess, just ten minutes, and the four of you quickly left the courtroom and stretched as you were trying to wake your bodies up again. Garrison and one of his associates came out as well, heading for the washrooms.

Eric decided to hit the snack machines again, which left you with your girlfriends.

"OK," Gemma said. "You both sounded really cryptic in your goodnight texts. What happened last night?"

Sabrina shot you a 'Told you so' sort of look, then took Gemma's hand and led her a little deeper into the building until you found a niche inset from the wall with a 'Staff Only' door within it. Using that to shelter yourselves a little from the passersby, Sabrina gave Gemma a quick rundown of what had happened at your apartment.

Gemma, for her part, gave you a series of unimpressed and frustrated looks but wasn't as peeved at you.

"I'm sorry for not telling you too, baby," you said, taking her hand and squeezing it. "And I hope you know I wouldn't actively think to encourage someone to cheat. I'm sorry for setting myself up in that position."

"Oh, John," she sighed. Then she pulled you into a hug and kissed your cheek. "I get where you were coming from, and I don't blame you. I was pretty shocked about Tasha too until we heard her side of things."

Sabrina tutted.

"What?" Gemma asked, pulling back from me.

"I was just thinking that if you'd been more mad at him, you would have gotten some makeup sex too," Sabrina smirked.

That had Gemma rolling her eyes and snorting, and you couldn't help but chuckle a little and pull your brunette girlfriend into your arms for a hug as well.

"Still, just to be clear," Gemma said once the three of you were standing close together again. "If either of you were to actually cheat, or be OK with someone cheating, I won't stand for it. I'll be done. Understand?"

"Understood," you said. "And it will never happen."

"I understand absolutely," Sabrina nodded. "But, and this is just a hypothetical, what if one of us becomes a divorce lawyer? Does that count as 'being OK with it' if we represent a cheater?"

Gemma smirked a little. "Only if you sing their praises and make excuses for them," she said. "We're going to be lawyers, baby. We aren't who we represent."

"In that case, are we still super excited to be in court for the week?" you asked.

They both gave you looks that said they were seriously reconsidering their position on thinking this whole week was a reward.

"Great, we're all in alignment," you said. "Let's head back."

Chapter 373

The last stint for the morning saw Garrison wrapping up his case. This was a little more interesting because it featured the memo that you and the girls had found during your week of sorting documents in the conference room. You had to stifle your smile and chuckle a little as you remembered just what the three of you had been doing a half hour before you found it.

That seemed to be the only highlight though, and even that Garrison somehow managed to introduce into evidence without any fanfare or big shocks from the lawyers for the defence. Some of the time you wondered if the judge was even awake.

Garrison wrapped up his case around 12:30, and the Judge was awake enough to call an hour and a half lunch. When you all came back, it would be the defence's turn to start their rebuttal.

The four of you interns were gathered up with Garrison and the associates outside in the hall. "Let's meet downstairs in about ten minutes," he said. "I'll call in a reservation for us all. Lunch will be on the firm today and we'll go over the case with you four."

The associates didn't seem particularly happy to be sharing lunch with you lowly interns but didn't seem particularly put out by it either. You all broke up to go to the washrooms before meeting downstairs. After hitting the head and washing up, you headed down the corridor towards the main atrium area and started down the ramp. Looking out over the main floor at the big mosaic pattern in the circular, brightly lit area you spotted Eric already waiting, doing something on his phone as he stood alone.

Then you saw trouble like a stormcloud rolling in.

You wanted to call out to Eric, give him some sort of warning, but that would just draw attention. Quickly pulling out your phone, you called him. You watched Eric react as his phone started buzzing in his hand, then frown as he saw it was you calling him. He answered the phone. "John?"

"Eric, turn left. Do not look right," you said.

"What?" he said loudly and looked right.

You could tell the moment they made eye contact. Eric locked gazes with DeezChains about fifteen paces away from each other.

"Fuck," you said.

"Fuck," Eric replied through the phone.

"Fucker!" DeezChains said loudly, almost in a surprised shout. Then he pointed right at Eric and broke away from the small group of people he was with. One of them was the smarmy friend you remembered sitting with him at the club, and another one looked a hell of a lot like a bouncer or bodyguard. The last one, suited up, was probably his agent or lawyer. All three of them were confused for a moment as their man stormed off seemingly at random.

"Eric I'm coming, just don't engage," you said and hung up.

You didn't exactly sprint, but you walkedreally, really quickly down the ramp from the second floor, circling around the whole atrium to try and get there. You quickly called Gemma, who was higher on the speed dial simply due to alphabetical listing. She didn't pick up, so you called Sabrina.

"Hey, what's-"

"Stay up there," you said quickly. "The DeezChains guy is here and confronting Eric. Don't let Gemma come down here." You hung up without waiting for an answer as you hit the bottom of the ramp and rushed through the busy area towards the sound of loud voices.

"I'll fucking sue you into the ground right here, you little prick," DeezChains was growling loudly. "You fuckin' wanna be. You've got nothing, you are nothing. Just some hatchet job waiting to fuckin' happen." He was acting about as gangsta as you expected, his friend and his bodyguard 'holding him back' from Eric. The lawyer had gotten between them.

"What the hell is your problem, you fake-ass beta," Eric was saying, pointing over the lawyer's shoulder. He wasn't quite as loud as DeezChains, but he wasn't quiet and the growing crowd could definitely hear him. And record him. "You got a problem with me, you scumbag? You dodge every interview and bullshit your excuses for being a pussy who can't even rizz a girl on your own. You're so fake and the entire goddamn internet knows it now."

You made it through the clustering crowd and stepped between Eric and the lawyer, pressing Eric back and away from the confrontation. "We gotta go, dude," you said. "Eric, just let him look like the crazy person. We need to go."

"Look at this little bitch, running away to mommy," DeezChains called. "Wait a fucking second, that's the fucking guy! That's the guy! Hey, you ghetto-ass punk, I'm talking to you now. I'm gonna tear you a new fucking asshole and you'll shit out money with how big the lawsuit is going to be. You fucking weak-ass, cock-breathed little nothing! Let me at him, he can't doshit."

You knew he was talking to, or at, or at least about you now, but you didn't particularly care as Eric let you push him towards the edge of the crowd. The last fucking thing you needed was to escalate the situation.

Then, like magic, Gemma appeared at the edge of the crowd right where you were directing Eric. She took one look at you, and at DeezChains, and she rolled her eyes and shot a double middle finger in his direction.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,926 Followers