The OF Girl Ch. 391-400

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," you exhaled heavily.

"Delicious," Becks said from under the table and gave your cock a little friendly kiss.

"You want to go, baby, or me?" Sabrina asked Gemma.

"You go first," Gemma said, shaking her head and chuckling. "I know you're probably soaking through whatever panties you're wearing."

"Who said I'm wearing panties?" Sabrina grinned.

"I do," Gemma said. "Cause I told you that you had to for work. So are you?"

Sabrina sighed and nodded. "Yes. Spoilsport. I'm wearing a thong."

"Slut," Gemma teased her.

"Yours," Sabrina teased back. "Now, Becks, come take care of me."

"Needy, needy," Becks said as she slipped your cock back into your pants and zipped you up. She scooted away under the table, and soon Sabrina was shifting a little in her seat. She'd worn a knee-length skirt that day along with a blouse, and you wondered if Becks could get between her legs without lifting the entire thing up to Sabrina's waist.

They figured something out, and soon Sabrina was slouching in her seat as her eyes went a little glazed and she held up some papers. Anyone who looked at her for more than a second would know she wasn't reading them.

Still, you were able to get back to work and sort of ignore the giggles from under and across the table, along with the soft kissing sounds.

Sabrina eventually came with a series of soft, girly grunts as she sensuously bit the corner of her lower lip and held onto the edge of the table. You had to stop working to watch her, and when she was done she was flushed pink and breathing heavily.

"That was a good one," she laughed breathlessly. Then she pushed her chair back and went to her knees, and you could hear her kissing Becks sloppily. When Sabrina came back up her makeup was just slightly mussed.

"Fix yourself up, love," Gemma said to her. "Just in case someone comes in."

"Yes, baby," Sabrina said, shooting an air kiss at Gemma.

"Switch seats with me, John?" Gemma asked you. "If I'm getting mine I'll need to drop my pants." She'd worn trousers that looked great with her figure that day, so it made sense and your spot would be that much more hidden below the waist than hers. You quickly stood to swap seats with her, meeting her in a kiss as you hooked an arm around her waist for a moment.

"Love you, love," you said.

She shook her head and smiled. "You still say it wrong."

"I know," you grinned, then let her go.

She quickly undid her pants and let them drop, flashing a look at her panties which were probably one step below lingerie and a soft pink colour. She sat and quickly pulled them down as well, eyeing the conference room door. Then she slouched a little, getting her butt to the edge of the chair. "Alright, Becks," she said. "I'm- Oooh, fuck."

"Juicy?" Becks asked from under the table. "Horny? Wet for me?"

"All of the above," Gemma grunted softly.

After the first minute she did a better job of looking like she was busy, but she slowly got more flushed and her nipples even started to make little bumps in her blouse. Becks was going at her with gusto, and you kept an eye on the hallway out of the conference room door. You couldn't see all the way down to the elevator area, but you had a decent angle that would give a few moments warning. Thankfully, no one came down the hall.

Less thankfully, Gemma fell out of her chair in fright when the conference room phone started ringing. She started laughing almost immediately, joined by Becks. You had another moment of needing to swallow your heart down out of your throat again. Sabrina, for her part, was giggling but stood up and went to the phone.

"Shhh!" she shushed loudly, and both Beck and Gemma managed to get their giggles under control. Sabrina picked up. "Hello? Yes. Yes, that's great. One of us will be right down." She hung up and then looked at you with a smile. "Dinner is here, we can go get it."

"Guess you two can continue," you said, looking down at Gemma sprawled on the floor. She was on her back, her legs spread wide and showing off her bare pussy, and Becks was leaning over her after making sure she was OK from the fall.

"Mmm, yummy," Becks said with a grin, lowering her mouth to Gemma's cunt again.

"Ungh," Gemma groaned, one hand pressing Becks down more firmly as it grabbed the back of her head. "Just- Go get dinner, love. I'll be a minute."

Chapter 395

You and Sabrina headed down via the elevators, coming out to the familiar site of the security guard sitting at Becks' usual spot at the front desk and brown food delivery bags on the counter.

"Everything good?" you asked the guy.

"Yep," he nodded. "Signed for it, and tip was paid with the order."

"Great," Sabrina said. "Thanks so much!"

There were two large bags so you and Sabrina each grabbed one and headed back for the elevator. As soon as the doors closed Sabrina set hers down and then pulled you down into a kiss with both hands on your cheeks.

"What was that for?" you laughed softly as she let you go.

"Nothing, I just wanted to kiss you," she said with a grin, then knelt down and opened her bag. "Ooh, Garrison ordered us sushi!"

As you headed back through the empty law firm hallway you didn't hear anything until you were about ten steps from the conference room, then you heard a soft grunting. At the doorway, you and Sabrina stopped and looked at each other with grins. Gemma was only partially visible and, from the other side of the table, looked like she was sitting on her knees as she struggled with something.

Of course, that 'struggle' was her riding Becks' face.

"Damn, baby," Sabrina said. "If you were that horny I would have done something for you earlier."

"Oh, hush," Gemma groaned.

"Have you come yet, love?" you asked, setting down your bag of food and rounding the table.

"Close," she grunted.

She was sitting on Becks' face, and Becks was partially still under the table on her back. You leaned down from behind Gemma and grabbed her tit with one hand firmly as you lifted her chin with a finger of the other. You kissed her deeply, massaging her boob through her blouse, and Gemma came softly and a long moan.

"That's the stuff," Sabrina grinned, already pulling containers out of her bag.

"God," Gemma panted as you helped her dismount from Becks. Gemma immediately leaned down and kissed the woman. "Thanks for that."

"My pleasure," Becks said, grinning lopsidedly. "But you know I'm going to want some dick after that."

"I actually have an idea about that," Sabrina said.

You helped the ladies stand, Gemma fetching her panties and pants and quickly putting them back on while Becca used a serviette from the food delivery to wipe her face - after you got a kiss from her and tasted Gemma on her lips.

"Alright, what's the idea?" Gemma asked as she started cracking open the food containers to reveal the variety of sushi. Garrison must have thought Eric was with you with the amount he'd ordered.

"Well," Sabrina said. "You know those kinky, fancy party scenes where food like, say, sushi is served on a naked woman?" She turned her gaze on Becks.

"You want me to be a serving dish?" Becks asked with a laugh.

"A sexy, living serving dish," Sabrina said. "And we get to tease you while we all eat and feed you. And then John will fuck you."

"This sounds risky as hell," you said.

"We'll keep an ear out," Sabrina said. "Right, Gemma?"

"I don't know..." Gemma said, obviously unsure.

"Fuck it, I'll do it," Becks said. "You're sure this place is empty, right?"

"I'll do another check," Sabrina said.

Things moved quickly. Sabrina did another quick tour of both floors of the firm, then even went down into the basement to make sure no one was working down there either. Once she was back, Becks took one last quick breath to steady her nerves and then quickly stripped out of her 'hot and aloof' secretary clothes. Her warmly hued skin was smooth and you took a moment to stop her once she was down to just her thong to grab her and kiss her.

"You're sure?" you asked her.

"Even more now," she said with a grin. "This is hot, and not something I'll ever do again." She stripped off her thong and, completely naked, laid herself out on the conference table at Eric's end so that if anyone did come up via the stairs or elevator she wouldn't be immediately visible and could hide if you heard the doors.

You leaned over her and kissed her again, and then gave her dark nipple a playful lick before moving aside and letting the girls have fun arranging various sushi and sashimi rolls on Becks' gorgeous body. When they were done she had food arranged artfully along her collarbone and down the centre of her chest, down her stomach in a diamond pattern that had its tip right on top of her bare pubic mound. Her thighs each got a dotted line of rolls too.

"Take a picture," Becks said. "I want to see."

Sabrina did, taking a few from different angles, and then showed them to Becks.

"Fuck, that's weirdly hot," Becks chuckled. "Now, I believe I was promised food and teasing?"

The three of you slowly went to work. The eating and feeding part was easy - wherever he'd ordered it from, Garrison had ordered quality sushi. The teasing part was harder, mainly because you didn't want to tease her too much and make her jerk or move and spill the food. Her nipples and breasts got teased with chopsticks frequently along with little kisses and licks, and her vulnerable, erogenous points of bare skin got soft kisses and caresses of their own. You even nuzzled her mound once the piece of sushi was removed from it, licking the salty taste from her skin and teasing your tongue down along the very front of her labia and making her moan.

Becks, for her part, tried to play a 'sexy serving dish' and be silent as best she could. She wasn't exactly a professional, though, and it became a game to try and see what could pull little moans from her.

Sabrina, after eating the last piece of sashimi from Becks' thigh and then rinsing her mouth with some water, was just climbing up on the table with the obvious intent of eating your friend's pussy when you all froze.

The very familiar bingle of the elevator had sounded.

Chapter 396

The panic as Becks tried to get off the table was only tempered by the very real need to be quiet about it. One last California roll that had been on her collarbone almost went flying except for the quick hands of Gemma.

"I'll go see who it is and stall," you whispered, heading for the door.

Moments later Sabrina was with you as you headed out into the hallway, the rustling of Becks and Gemma getting Becks' clothes in order behind you along with some very quiet cursing.

With the positioning of the conference room down at one end of the building, the corridor with the stairs and elevator on it was offset from the door so you and Sabrina quickly moved to the wall on the opposite side. Sliding along it, the closest offices that belonged to the associates and paralegals were all still dark. At the corner, you glanced around the corner. The lights in the hallway were on but dimmer, and on your first glance you didn't see anyone.

Your second glance, and Sabrina's first, revealed who had just come up the elevator.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Sabrina whispered.

Joy Bellagamba strutted out of the alcove where the elevators were located and made a right, heading towards the far end of the floor where the Senior Partner offices were.

You suppressed your urge to groan by gritting your teeth in a grimace. "I don't know," you whispered back. "But it doesn't look like her mom is with her. Bellagamba definitely wasn't here?"

"No, I checked every office," Sabrina said. "What should we do?"

"Call security," you said. "Unless she's just here to pick something up for her mother. Maybe call Garrison."

"Well, that means we need to know where she goes, so let's follow her," Sabrina whispered.

Following Joy wasn't exactly an easy task - the main corridors were long and relatively straight. You ended up darting a dozen paces at a time, slipping into the open doorways of offices. At one point you were sure Joy must have seen you because she stopped walking, but she didn't call out or come back in your direction, and she started walking again.

You tailed her all the way to the other end of the building, Sabrina practically stuck to your side as you moved in unison. She was barefoot, having kicked off her shoes before you were about to have fun with Becks.

At the end of the corridor, Joy went into an office and flicked on the light.

"Whose office is that?" Sabrina asked.

"I can't tell from here," you said. "It might be her Moms, or it might be Mr Fletcher's." You hadn't had much interaction with Fletcher beyond fetching him coffee during the morning run.

Sabrina motioned for you to stay where you were and she darted closer down the hallway and then came back. "It's Fletcher's," she whispered, her eyes wide.

"Fuck this," you grunted quietly, pulling out your phone. You quickly texted Garrison on his cell, 'Joy Bellagamba just showed up and is entering SrPrtnr offices. Calling security.' Then you went to the desk of whoever's office you were in and picked up their landline phone, thumbing the button programmed to reach the front reception desk.

"Security," the guy downstairs said when he picked up after the first ring.

"There is a woman up here on the fourth floor who shouldn't be here," you said quietly. "Did you let her up here?"

"You mean Joy? She's worked for the firm every summer for years," the guy said.

"She was fired for cause almost a month ago," you said.

".... oh, fuck," the security guard said.

"Yeah, well, she's wandering around going into people's offices," you said.

"Fuck, I'll be right there," the security guard said.

Just as you were hanging up your phone started ringing. Loudly.

"Shit," you hissed, answering it. Sabrina was at the door and looked at you with big eyes.

"Hello?" you asked quietly.

"John, where is she exactly?" Garrison said. There was noise in the background that you couldn't distinguish, but you thought maybe he was at a restaurant.

"Fletcher's office right now," you said. "Security is on the way."

"Who the hell is here?" Joy asked from out in the hall.

"Shit, she heard my phone ring," you said quietly.

There was a rustling on Garrison's end, and then he said, "Put me on speaker so I can hear and keep her busy until security arrives."

You thumbed the speaker button and then went to the door with Sabrina, putting a hand on her shoulder before slipping past her and into the hall. "I am, Joy," you said. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"John?" Joy asked, making a sort of disgusted face like she'd smelled something rotten. "What are you doing here?"

"I work here," you said. "After you got fired we started doing extra hours. But I'm allowed to be here, you aren't."

"I didn't get fired, I resigned," Joy said. "And this is my Mother's firm, I have every right to be here."

"That's just plain not true," you said. "Maybe, maybe you could have a reason to be in your mother's office. But definitely not Fletcher's."

"So what are you going to do about it?" Joy asked.

"Call security," you said flatly. "Get you thrown out."

"Security let me up here. Ben is an idiot and thinks I still work for the firm."

"Not after I tell him differently," you said. "And report this to the other Partners. You think your Mom can stop you from getting charged with fraud for entering under false pretences, and probably corporate espionage for trying to look at or steal privileged files?"

That finally seemed to click with Joy, and her expression went from annoyed and disgusted to stoic. "You have no proof I was doing that," she said.

"Don't I?" you said, raising your phone and showing her the back of it, implying you'd taken pictures and not revealing Garrison was listening in.

Chapter 397

"Fuck you, John," Joy said.

"No thanks," you smirked.

"What do I need to do to get you to delete whatever photos you took and let me walk out of here?"

"Seriously? After all the shit you pulled, you think I would let you off the hook?" you asked. "You sexually assaulted me, slapped me, tried to blackmail me into sex by threatening my friends, and were just generally rude and insulting."

"So what?" Joy spat. "That's the corporate world, John. Take the advantages you can make for yourself. You could have had it easy - just be my little fuckboy for the summer and you'd be doing barely any work and come out to the Hamptons with me and my friends. Now you're here at eight on a Friday night working like a dweeb instead."

"I'll take honest work over a lazy silver spoon any day of the week," you said.

"So what do you want, then?" Joy demanded. "Want to bend me over my mother's desk and fuck me? We can have some hate sex, and then both go our separate ways. I guarantee you that it would be better than whatever you've got going on with blondie."

The sound of the elevator back down the corridor opening was dim in the back of your mind.

"I wouldn't have sex with you if I was being offered something I wanted," you said. "You think I'm going to do it to let you get away?"

"Fuck you," she said. And then she did something you really hadn't expected despite everything that had happened. She charged at you.

She had to be trying to get your phone. That was the only thing that really made sense. But in that split second of decision-making time you weren't really thinking about what she was trying to do, you were just reacting. You backpedalled about three steps as she lunged forward, and you started to pivot. Somewhere behind you Ben the Security Guard should be coming down the hall towards your voices.

Joy snarled, arms reaching forward, long nails looking a hell of a lot like claws.

And then Sabrina burst out of the doorway to the office you'd initially been hiding in. She hit Joy in the side, shoving her hard with both hands and sending the taller woman off balance. Joy careened into the door jam of the office opposite Sabrina's, the smack ringing just slightly with a hollow metal sound and a loud pop that was definitely not good.

Joy's wails started almost immediately after she hit the ground, splayed out awkwardly.

"You're never putting your hands on him again, bitch," Sabrina growled loudly, standing over Joy like a conquering Amazon. Her hands were balled up into fists and you got the distinct impression that she wanted to kick Joy while she was down. "You try to fucking rush him? Are you fucking serious!?"

"You brobe by nobe!" Joy wailed, rolling to her side as she clutched at her face. Blood was already streaming down her chin and dripping onto the carpet.

The heavy sound of the security guard's footsteps as he jogged down the hall was accompanied by the jangle of his keys. He came to a stop next to you, looking down in concern at Joy on the ground starting to get covered in drops of blood, then up at Sabrina. "What the fuck?"

"Joy rushed me after trying to bribe me with sex not to tell anyone what she was doing," you said. "Sabrina cut her off and she hit the door jam."

"She abbaulted me!" Joy sobbed. "Arrest her!"

Your phone suddenly burst with sound as Garrison unmuted himself from his end. "Ben, is that you?" he asked.

The security guard blinked and reeled back for a moment before looking at your phone as you held it up. "Uh, Mr Garrison? Yes, sir, it is."

"Good. That woman needs to be detained and the police called. She was in the act of committing theft, and also admitted to sexual assault, physical assault and blackmail for John there," Garrison said. "I'll be down there in twenty minutes."