The OF Girl Ch. 421-430

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.8k words
4.89
11.7k
11

Part 43 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,063 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes cuddles, shower fun, important talks, big office happenings, and a dirty grope-fest.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 421

You woke up to the sound of soft crying, and as you groaned and rolled onto your side you had to blink yourself back awake a bit.

"You passed out, love," Gemma said softly. She was sitting up on the bed with Tasha clinging onto her as she sobbed, her arms wrapped around the other blonde. Sabrina was hugging Tasha from behind, running her fingers through Tasha's hair and humming what sounded like a lullaby into her ear.

"Shit," you grunted, blinking again to try and wake yourself. "Fuck, Tash-"

"She's not hurt," Gemma assured you. "Just a lot of emotions."

You rolled off the edge of the bed to your feet, grunting again as you stretched out your back, then went and kissed Gemma gently on the cheek and rubbed Sabrina's bare back as you kept moving and kissed the top of Tasha's head. Wanting to move quickly, you ducked into the washroom and grabbed a new washcloth out of the drawers beneath the sink, wetting it down and quickly wiping down your torso, cock, balls and thighs before freshening it with new water and squeezing it out.

Back in the bedroom, the girls saw you coming and made space for you to sit on the edge of the bed as Sabrina backed off. You quietly urged Tasha to face you and you softly cleaned her face first, though the tears were still coming, and then you gave her a wipe-down, cleaning her from neck to thighs, taking particular care around her breasts and pussy. Sabrina took the washcloth from you, and you hugged Tasha and picked her up into a cradle carry as she let go of Gemma and clung to you.

You carried Tash out into the living room, heading for the couch and sitting on it at one end, grabbing the blanket Sabrina kept nearby and quickly wrapping it around the two of you as she snuggled in deep in your arms, burying her face against your chest. She was trembling slightly as you held her. You could also hear Gemma and Sabrina talking quietly in the bedroom and saw them quickly cleaning themselves and the room up. The towels from the bed, and the sheets, got thrown into the washroom in a laundry bin and they put new sheets on the bed. Then they cleaned themselves up much the way you had cleaned yourself and Tasha. Eventually, they came out after you'd been sitting quietly and holding Tasha for a good ten minutes.

Gemma was dressed in a tank top with no bra and cotton shorts, while Sabrina had on sweatpants and one of your t-shirts. They were each carrying clothes as well and began a production of slipping the blanket off of you and Tasha and dressing you. Tasha had one of your sweaters the girls liked to borrow slipped over her head, and a pair of sweatpants that she must have brought with her pulled up her legs until she sat up and helped get them up over her hips. You had a t-shirt pulled over your head by Sabrina, who took a moment to kiss you through the fabric while your head was trapped, but you couldn't put pants on without letting go of Tasha.

Once clothes were (mostly) on, Tasha sighed and wiped at her eyes. "God, I'm sorry. That one- Fuck."

"Do you want to talk about it?" Gemma asked, perching her butt on the edge of the coffee table and taking one of Tasha's hands in hers.

"It's just more of the same stuff, I think," Tasha said and then sniffed. "Well, mostly. I talked with John about it, and with you guys. I just- the sex was amazing, and feeling John so deep... but then you guys just kept adding on. Like, I can't explain how... special I felt as you did everything you could to rock my world. I know the foot stuff isn't your jam, but you just jump in and do it because you know I like it. You do things for me, just because. You're spending this entire weekend on me when you guys have a limited amount of time before you need to leave. And John," she turned a little, still sitting in your lap and lightly hit your chest playfully. "You have a way of saying the most fucking heart-wrenching things, you bastard. From anyone else, I would have thought what you said to me was corny or fake or just dirty talk, but you make me feel it. I- God, I love you guys, and I don't even need you to say it back because I justknow it and I think that's what most of the crying was about was that I've spent so fucking long surrounding myself with people who are superficial or self-centred and mirroring that when I could have been finding and building relationships with people like you guys. I just - I felt whole and happy and clean on Thursday, and I felt it so purely again just now. Even with cum in my ass and slobber and pussy stank all over my face."

"Tash, babe, you've sure got a way with words," Sabrina said with a broad smile. She'd been headed for the kitchen, only a dozen paces away, when Tasha started her explanation and now she was coming back with the Gatorade's I'd been considering earlier. She cracked the first one open and held it out to Tasha. "And just to be clear, wedo love you, babe. We can say it back."

Tasha accepted the Gatorade and took a long sip, and you received the next one from Sabrina.

"Agreed," Gemma said. "We do love you, Tasha. And you'revery special to us - we each have our own people from our lives before this summer, before we became a throuple. Coming out of this summer, you're one of the three people who we can say are our first and closest friends. And one of them is a distant third since he's a bit of an ass, he's justour ass."

Tasha snorted softly and nodded. "Who am I in competition with for first place?" she asked.

"Becks," Sabrina said. "The girl we brought to your party."

"Oh, her," Tasha said. "Makes sense. Fuck, she's super pretty, too."

"And single," Sabrina said with a grin.

Tasha rolled her eyes. "I don't think I'm looking for a relationship. Especially not my first lesbian one."

"Don't knock it 'till you try it," Gemma said, pulling Sabrina down to sit on her knee and kissing her shoulder. "It's pretty great."

"I'll remind you two that Becks is also only a 'Girls are Fun' kind of lady, and likes sizable dicks," you said.

Tasha chuckled and shook her head before taking another sip of her Gatorade. You saw a glance between Gemma and Sabrina as Tasha was drinking and not looking at them, and you thought you saw the birth of a new scheme forming between them.

Chapter 422

"Good morning, beautiful," you murmured.

Tasha, and you knew it was Tasha this time, grumbled a little and wriggled back against you a little more. You could feel Gemma spooning up against your back, her tits pressed lightly against you, and Sabrina was on the other side of Tasha having fallen asleep nose to nose with her.

All four of you were slowly waking up, and you felt the delicious sensation of both Gemma and Tasha stretching at the same time.

"God, last night was a lot," Tasha mumbled.

"Just last night?" Sabrina asked with a chuckle in her voice.

"OK," Tasha acquiesced. "Yesterday as a whole was a lot."

"How are you feeling, babe?" Gemma asked, reaching over you to rub Tasha's arm. All the clothes had come back off before bed so you were feeling every naked brush of skin.

"I ache," Tasha said. "In a good way, but still. I feel like my entire body got fucked, not just my pussy and ass."

"Been there," Sabrina said. "You know what helps?"

"Shower Time with John," Gemma said.

"Exactly," Sabrina said.

"And what's supposed to help John with that feeling?" you groaned a little, but were unable to shake the smile from your lips. "I am fuckedout. My balls are little raisins rattling around in a dried-out husk of a sack. I don't think my penis will ever get that hard again."

"He's lying," Tasha said. "His cock is wedged between my buttcheeks."

"Ooh, morning booty," Sabrina giggled.

"God, no," Tasha laughed. "I'm gonna be sitting funny for a week!"

"Hey now," Gemma said. "How do you think I feel?"

"Don't you call yourself his anal queen?" Tasha asked.

"Doesn't change the fact that I'll be walking like I work on a horse ranch," Gemma said as she brushed her fingers through your hair and teased your ear.

"Fine, we're all in need of shower time," you said. "Who is getting in with me first?"

In the end, you really did spend an hour in the shower with each of them. Tasha went first, giving Sabrina and Gemma a chance to snuggle under the covers a bit longer. The way she was moaning as you washed and massaged her body, you thought she might actually have an orgasm. Then she'd turned her attention on you, and you ended up with your cock in her mouth as she softly sucked you off and massaged your balls with one hand.

"Not quite raisins yet," she giggled, teasing you.

When Sabrina finally came in to take her turn, you were balls deep in Tasha and slowly fucking her. You couldn't resist. Sabrina slipped into the shower with you and made out with her as you fucked, and once she'd come she made room and you ended up buried in Sabrina as they started making out again. You came in your girlfriend, which set her off into a little orgasm as well, and then Tasha got out and started drying off as you began the shower ritual with Sabrina.

Once Tasha was gone, Sabrina got a look in her eye and you knew she wanted to reenact that trade-off with Gemma, but you managed to fend off her teasing fingers and keep her occupied by finishing up washing her and then making out with her while you kept a hand on her throat. That might have been a bad long-term move because it meant she would be wanting more of that later in the day, but it saved you in the moment.

Finally, Gemma came in and the girlfriends traded places, and she seemed to understand that you just needed some time and after you washed her she paid some extra attention to you doing the same, having you sit on the floor of the shower so she could massage your scalp.

Afterwards you were banished from the washroom so that the girls could make use of the mirror and sink, and after a half hour, they paraded out dressed for Sunday morning brunch. Each of them was in a pretty sundress, and you got a kiss from each pretty set of glossed lips before they headed to put their shoes on. The only delay was Gemma figuring out that Sabrina was going commando and sending her to put on panties, and then Tasha getting caught doing the same thing and sheepishly following Sabrina.

The brunch place was busy, but that was OK and the four of you waited half an hour to get a table, just making small talk by telling stories about yourselves from high school. Once you had finally sat down and had ordered, you felt someone run their foot up your inside leg and could quickly tell that it was Gemma by the way she was smiling at you.

"Alright," Sabrina said, pulling all of your attention. "For clarity's sake, we have entered the final phase of the operation. Before closing statements, I would like to solicit feedback from the target - Tasha, how do you think we did? How are you feeling?"

Tasha laughed lightly and shook her head, giving Sabrina a look. "You know damn well that I feel better than I have in months. Maybe years."

"Good," Sabrina grinned. "Then I think I can record that as five out of five stars?"

"Six out of five, if that's an option," Tasha smirked.

"Expand the stars options, noted," Sabrina chuckled.

"OK, jokesters," Gemma said, leaning in and lowering her voice a bit. "Tasha, babe, we do have that last decision we talked about, but before you want to answer - God, this is hard to put into words - we love you. For real. And we really do think of you as one of our first, best friends as a group. And we want you in our lives as much as you want to be, as a friend and a lover, but... Before you decide how much of that you want, I know this weekend has been big on an emotional level. We love you, but we aren'tin love with you. We want to keep hanging out with you, and sleeping with you, but we're not looking to expand our relationship. We want you to be our slut sister for John, and with each of us, but not to be a girlfriend. So with that said, you can draw any lines you think are best for yourself. And if you decide we're just friends, then we'll be the best damn 'just friends' we can be."

Tasha smiled, obviously sadly, and nodded. "I know," she said. "That's been in the back of my mind, honestly. And it's the last part of what made the end of last night so emotional. I know you guys are a trio, and I'm just getting a taste - or a big heaping plateful - because you're choosing to share it with me. I'm not gonna lie, if you did want me to join up in an actual full relationship, I would seriously be considering it. We're just- you three have a trajectory that I can't really follow without giving up my own goals and life. I'm going to be a comic, I'm going to tell jokes to theatres and arenas full of people. That's what I know my calling is, what I'm supposed to be doing. You're right, I love you guys. Fuck, I love you guys more than I think I might love any of my old friends. And I'll admit I've got a major crush on John because of how I see him treating both of you and how he treats me. John, you might be super lucky to have Sabrina and Gemma, but they are so fucking lucky to have you, too. A crush isn't being in love though. And, I think, a crush can be innocent and dirty at the same time with you guys."

"So you wanna be our fuckbuddy lover?" Sabrina asked.

"Yes," Tasha said with a grin. "I want to be your fuckbuddy lover. I want to play pretend sometimes with you three, and be swarmed by love and lust, and I want to be the best friend I can for you too."

You reached across the table, taking her hand in yours and squeezing it as you looked into her eyes. "Love you, Tash," you said.

She winked and smiled at you. "Love you too, big guy," she said. "And the universal cock."

Gemma barked a laugh that drew attention to your table, and Sabrina suppressed her giggles by physically covering her mouth. You just flushed a little and shook your head as you looked at Tasha and she grinned at you.

Chapter 423

"Oh my God," Sabrina groaned. "We've got so much fuckingwork to doooo."

You'd said goodbye to Tasha after brunch, each of you giving her a kiss goodbye and you giving her butt a quick squeeze and making her laugh. Now you were back at Sabrina's and the Mock Trial notes were back out.

"We've still got a week, and next weekend," Gemma said. "We have time."

"I know," Sabrina sighed. "But it's all happening so fast. One week of work, then the week after we do the mock trial. Then there's one more week before the week you leave!"

"That means we've got three more weekends," you pointed out. "And we want to make the most of them." You stopped again and sighed, looking over at Gemma as you both sat on the floor of Sabrina's living room. "It's going to be so fucking hard to say goodbye, love."

"Hard for you, horrible for me," Sabrina said. "You get to go see her for that wedding in December."

"Sabrina, I- You deserve to-" Gemma started.

"No, shush," Sabrina waved her off. "It's fine, I understand. It's going to be hard to try and explain things and you'd rather not make yourself the spectacle at someone else's wedding. I get it. Plus, I get him all to myself for the school yearand the holidays."

"I still wish I could make it work to have you both come," Gemma sighed.

"We'll be together soon enough, I'll just miss you so much," Sabrina said.

The three of you got to work, spending the entirety of the afternoon focused on the trial prep. There were almost a hundred different documents in the mock trial files, including all sorts of interview transcripts, police reports, insurance claims, and medical documents - it felt like someone must have spent a year just putting the thing together as they fabricated all the bits and pieces. And you all knew youneeded to have all that information on hand, but that so much of it would be pointless, or set up as red herrings. That was the point of such a high-level mock trial - it wasn't really about the trial days so much as the prep beforehand.

A great lawyer didn't just talk the talk, they walked the walk and poured everything into the preparation. The law wasn't like they made it seem on TV - that was one lesson that Garrison had done a great job of instilling in the three of you.

It wasn't until dinner, which Sabrina ordered in, that you ended up groaning softly as you let your mind wander.

"What is it, baby?" Sabrina asked.

"I'm thinking of the fact that I need to go back to my place tonight because I have no clean clothes here," you said. "And that means I need to face Mosche after... everything."

"He's a cheater and a coward," Gemma said. "And you didn't do anything until after Tasha broke up with him. There's nothing to feel guilty about."

"Easy to say, harder to feel," you said. "There's a reason why Bro Code and Girl Code aren't actually written down - it's so that people with morals feel guilty and people without morals can pretend they don't exist. I don't want to be the second guy."

"You aren't," Sabrina said, shifting over on the couch and sliding to sit on your lap sideways as she looked at you. "You're a good person, John. This weekend, yeah, you might have gotten some wild sex. But you also helped a woman who had been through the wringer. You helped build her up holistically, every part of her. She deserved it, and so did you."

"It was your plan, love," Gemma said, coming down the couch to lean against you but looking at Sabrina. "John and I helped, but you spearheaded it. You get... sixty-five per cent of the credit."

"I'll take fifty per cent and that's my final offer," Sabrina smirked.

"Deal," Gemma said, scrunching up her nose as she smiled. Then her smile slipped. "Speaking of going home, I need to face the music at some point too. Lucy is going to be fuckingawful to deal with."

"Just stay with me tonight, and we can go to yours tomorrow after work," Sabrina said.

"I don't think it's a good idea for me to go over there," you said. "Even if itis OK with Becca and Charlotte - Lucy is being an entire barrel of bitchy, but it's still her home too."

"Oh, no," Sabrina said smarmily. "You'll both just need to come back here tomorrow night. I have no idea what I'll do!"

Gemma tickled Sabrina on that one, and you ended up helping until Sabrina fell off your lap to the floor to escape. Gemma took the opportunity and took her spot on your lap, hugging her arms around you. "There are potentially other issues coming up," she said as the three of you calmed back down.

"Joy and the threat of a lawsuit?" Sabrina guessed.

"That's one," Gemma nodded. "Then there's your business stuff. Did that model keep messaging you?"

"A bit. We aren't, like, super bantering back and forth like besties or anything," Sabrina said.

"But there's a potential she might want to collaborate with you, right? So we need to talk about what that looks like, especially if it's when I'm not even here."

Sabrina sighed and nodded. "Can we talk about that later, though?" she asked. "I mean, it's important, but there isn't a rush on it. And right now my brain is fried and I kind of just want to snuggle with you guys. Is that OK?"

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,063 Followers