The Offic(e)ial Story Ch. 03

Story Info
The mystery revealed…Maybe?
1.3k words
2.5
884
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wasn't kidding--she practically lived next door to the pub. It was a decent-looking pre-war building, in which she had the classic young-professional-in-the-city living arrangement; three people sharing a rather modest-sized two-bedroom apartment. It had a cozy feel--nice, but not matching, furniture (no doubt hand-me-downs from the roommates' parents), a few framed theatre posters, and the like.

I knew that room, I'd lived that very same life (though it was close to 30 years ago)...

Leaving our shoes at the door, we tossed our coats on a chair. Motioning to a large sofa, Simone said,

"Make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks."

"What would you like?" she asked, crossing to a shelf that contained an odd collection of different liquors. "Most of this stuff is my roommates's, except the tequila. I don't really drink much, y'know [I already knew this], but on special occasions I'll have a shot, or maybe a margarita."

"Is this a special occasion?" I asked. (I immediately regretted the question--it sounded like a truly sleazy come-on; thankfully, however, Simone didn't seem to notice.)

"Yeah--I think it's the first time I've actually ever gotten to have an actual personal conversation with you!"

"OK, so two shots of tequila, then."

We talked jobs, and apartments, and normal life stuff for an hour or so, then each had another shot. Half an hour later, I announced that I had to get going. As I stood up and headed toward the chair where our coats lay crumpled, I heard Simone say, brightly,

"Sorry it got so late--I must have talked your ear off!" Then she added, very quietly, "You can stay here if you want."

"Is that a good idea?"

"My roommates are away for the weekend."

I turned to find Simone standing right next to me. Looking directly into her wide, dark eyes, I asked, in a low voice,

"May I kiss you?"

"OK."

Standing on tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around my neck, and we kissed, gently at first, then more passionately. Suddenly, she was yanking at my shirt and trying to unbutton it. As I helped her remove it, she reached for my belt, managing to undo it, and the top button of my pants, before I grabbed her hands and said,

"Whoa, slow down."

"What did I-- Is something wrong?"

"No, you're good. Can I have a turn?"

Blushing, she nodded.

Gently turning her around, I wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her neck, swaying gently, and running my hands up and down her body (resisting the temptation to make a predictable, clumsy grab at her breasts). As I paused for a moment, Simone looked back at me, wordlessly asking me to unzip her. I obliged. She shimmied a bit and the tight cocktail dress slithered to the floor.

I had long admired Simone's little hourglass figure, and--especially when it was perfectly defined by the high-waisted, wide leg jeans she favored--positively worshipped her butt. Now, however, covered only by sheer pink hipster panties, it was simply sublime. I mused that it was almost a shame to uncover it.

Stepping out of the dress, Simone turned back around, making a halfhearted attempt at modesty by covering herself with her arms.

"You're beautiful," I said, leaning in and whispering in her ear, "and I want to see all of you--OK?"

She nodded, and slowly lowered her arms, looking at me, wide-eyed, but unblinking. I pulled her toward me and kissed her again, deeply, while my hands roamed freely over her soft, supple body.

Slowly dropping to my knees, I kissed my way down to her feet. Rising slightly, I glanced up and saw that her eyes were closed, and her face wore a blissful look. She inhaled sharply as I grabbed her butt with both hands and pulled her to me, drinking in her musky perfume with several deep breaths. Looking up again, I met her gaze--a little anxious, but also excited. I tilted my head as if to ask, "Well?" She nodded slightly.

Gently sliding her panties down, I was thrilled to see an unchecked thatch of ebony-colored hair, contrasting sharply with her porcelain-doll skin, which showed through it here and there. As I stared for a moment, rapt, at her wispy bush, she queried,

"Is what my friends say true, that guys like it better when you shave down there?"

"No, and I'm glad you don't listen to them."

"So you like it?"

"Are you kidding? It's perfect."

It was, indeed, perfect.

Fighting the urge to throw Simone down on the sofa and bury my face between her legs, I looked up and asked,

"Is this OK? May I--?"

"Are you gonna--" she asked tentatively, "eat my pussy?"

"That OK?"

She nodded, almost shyly, then blurted out, "Oh my god!?!"

"What--?"

"I can't believe I-- I said..."

"To answer you--"

"I mean, I never say--"

"Oh yeah, I am SO gonna eat--"

"I never use that word--"

"Your pussy!"

Whatever else Simone started to say dissolved into a soft "Ohhhhh...," as I grabbed her hips and she slumped back against the wall. I lavished her soft mound with kisses and little tongue flicks, which quickly became faster and deeper, up and down her dark outer labia. Her breath began to heave and she moaned softly, then swung her leg up onto my shoulder, and pushed my head into her. I had no choice but to probe deeper into her pale pink inner lips, as they were revealed.

"Oh god," she growled, as I delivered an especially sloppy and passionate kiss to her now-prominent little nerve center, "Oh my god!"

"Does it feel good," I asked in almost a whisper, "like that?"

"Ohhh... My... God," she repeated, the pitch and volume of her voice rising with each word, "Do that again... Again!!!"

I trapped Simone's clit between two fingers and focused my tongue on it, shaking my head back-and-forth relentlessly, until her whole body shuddered and she let out a loud groan, laced with a few delightful expletives. Pausing for a moment, I gradually inserted one finger, then another, into her tight little opening, quickly finding my way to the treasure within. Gently massaging this spot, which seemed to be unbelievably sensitive, I greedily enjoyed the primal grunts and whimpers she made as the sensations became more and more intense.

Within a matter of minutes, Simone was reaching a peak. [At the risk of sounding immodest, I'm quite confident in my ability to read a partner's pleasure, not to mention my oral skills.] Her legs began to shake violently, and her orgasm coursed through her in what seemed like several waves. With the last spasm, accompanied by a great, exhaled sigh, she grabbed my hair and pushed me away from her, clapping her legs together. She continued to pant and shudder for a minute or so, eyes still closed, then blinked them open and stared at me wordlessly, her dark eyes inscrutable. I opted to break the silence by asking,

"You're not going to talk about that in the restroom, are you?"

"No!" she said with a comical look of shock on her face, then added, with a giggle, "but I think it just might top all of those ladies' stories!"

Then, dropping to the floor, Simone launched herself at me, straddling me and kissing me wildly, before curling up with her head on my chest, legs still wrapped around mine. It was so sweet, so youthfully exuberant--not to mention so thoroughly sexy--that I had to bite my lip and summon all of my self-control to stop myself from coming right then and there. It was avery close call.

After a brief rest, during which Simone's fingers had traced their way over whatever parts of my body she could reach, she hugged me tightly, then lifted her head and said brightly,

"Should we-- Do you wanna go in my room?"

"Sure."

"OK, c'mon."

Untangling herself from me, she got up, took my hand, and pulled me into her tiny room, closed the door and said,

"One of my roommates actually sleeps in that front room. At least I have a door."

"Sure, that's a good thing."