The Office Birthday

Story Info
A security guard helps the secretary have a great birthday.
2.2k words
4.55
10.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a secretary working in a busy financial institution, I got used to the security staff making their rounds. Without fail, three times during my work day, a pair of officers would come onto the 13th floor where I worked. There were many uniformed faces; however, my day was always made when it was Sarg.

Built like a rugby player with the demeanour of an old timey gentleman, he always seemed glaringly out of place and yet right at home in his uniform. When he was on patrol, he always stopped to flirt with me and would never leave the floor without making me smile. He knew my name and he used it every time he saw me. His low, rough voice around my name felt like fingertips across my skin every time he said it.

I knew he was on shift today and I also knew that I would be staying late to catch up on paperwork from a very busy weekend. On my coffee break earlier today, I had stopped at an artisan donut shoppe and picked up two of their best flavours... it was my birthday and I was feeling daring. My goal was for Sarg to indulge me with a donut at my desk once my boss had left for the day.

As five o'clock approached and passed, my floor emptied of employees going home for the night. At five thirty my boss emerged from his office on his way to meet his wife for dinner. Behind my goodbye smile, I felt my heart begin to quicken and I wondered, not for the first time today, if this was a good idea. But, as the elevator door closed behind my boss, I stood up to clear off the end of my desk, determined to enjoy my donut.

Despite his utility belt, heavy with all of his tools (his baton and handcuffs; keys, gloves and pockets of mystery), he was surprisingly light on his feet. I didn't hear him coming up the stairs and, lost as I was in my own thoughts, I didn't hear him until he was beside me. When he said my name, I jumped, heat creeping up my neck.

"Oh, hello. I'm surprised to see you," my voice sounded breathless and I was hoping he would blame that on the fright.

"I always patrol at this time. I am surprised to see YOU," he cocked a crooked grin at me.

"It was a busy weekend and I've got paperwork to catch up on," I gestured limply at the cluttered desk. "I also didn't really want to be alone for my birthday and was hoping to share a donut with you." The words came out in a soft breathless rush as the heat found my cheeks. I felt like a teenage schoolgirl: smiling around my lip caught between my teeth, eyes looking anywhere but him. The silence stretched and I was sure he would say no. As I tilted my head to look at him and apologize for my boldness, he smiled.

"I can't have a beautiful woman spending her birthday alone. Plus all law enforcement officers do love their donuts."

I turned away from my desk then and faced him squarely as he took a step closer to me. I knew all of my tells were on display; from my right hand playing with my necklace and drawing his eye to my cleavage, to the change in my breathing that only comes from arousal. I knew he knew that this wasn't just about the donut.

Another step closer and my fingers fumbled my necklace, splaying across the warm soft skin of my chest before gently stroking across my skin. His eyes tracked my every move as I backed up and my thighs hit the desk.

"Is a donut all you want?" He closed the distance with a final step. He was a handspan away from me now and I could feel the heat radiating off of him. As my gaze travelled up his body, I felt my body arching toward him, my tongue making a brief appearance to wet my lips as I looked at his. When my eyes found his, they were hot pools of melted chocolate. "Since it's your birthday, I feel you deserve some kind of a gift."

My body betrayed me then, as a soft needy whimper found it's way through my lips. He didn't break eye contact as he lowed his mouth to mine, hovering a whisper above my lips, waiting for something. As need unfurled through my body, I closed my eyes and pressed my mouth to his.

His utility belt made it impossible for him to step into my body, filling the aching emptiness between my legs. As my body arched further into his, he lifted me onto the corner of my desk. As his lips opened, his searching tongue caused my mouth to bloom open for his entry. He tangled one hand in the hair against the back of my head while sliding the other around my waist.

His lips left mine and it took a moment for me to open my eyes. "Hello there," his brown eyes alight with mischief. He threw a half grin my way before kissing my jaw, my neck, the small dip behind my earlobe. Then, his voice hardly more than a warm summer breeze against my ear. "Tell me what you want. Let me pleasure you." Teeth scraped across my earlobe as my head lolled the other way giving him unlimited access to my neck. The whisper of my name against my neck was a question. The murmur of my name against my jaw was an invitation. The purr of my name against the corner of my lips was a demand.

"I want you," my voice was shaky and low, huskier than I had ever heard it. I had never been so bold, but any embarrassment I may have felt was swallowed by the desire slowly turning my body into a hotspring.

His tongue ran from my collarbone to my ear in a single warm unbroken stroke as his hand left my head and settled on my knee. My body shivered under his touch and I felt his smile against my skin. As his fingers walked higher on my leg, his voice came back to my ear: low, husky and breathless. "I'm going to touch you, unless you say no." His fingers lingered two, three unbearable seconds at the hem of my skirt until I whimpered and spread my legs further. He smiled again as he nibbled his way back to my lips. Looking into my eyes, I could see he made a decision. "I'm going to be your birthday present." A shy smile, discordant with his fingers on my inner thigh. "I've wanted you for months," his forehead pressed to mine, eyes never straying from my own. "You are absolutely amazing."

His finger grazed the warm, damp fabric of my panties as my teeth caught my lip and I moaned low and soft. A small smile before he licked his tongue over my lip and the small indentations from my teeth. As my lips pressed against his, opening to his tongue, his finger started rubbing faster, harder, flicking over my clit and toying at my opening.

Suddenly his fingers and lips were gone and he was stepping back slightly. My breathing was ragged as I watched him unclip his radio moving it out of the way. He then undid his baton and unhooked his keys, laying them on the desk beside me. His eyes caught mine, shining brightly, "I'm going to take off your panties."

He paused and I nodded my head, adjusting my body so he could take them off. Hooking his fingers into the waistband he tugged smoothly, trailing his fingertips down my legs as he took the maddening fabric off. He placed them on top of his baton and leaned close, lips next to my ear. "Fingers or tongue, birthday girl?"

The heat which had left my face suddenly came back as I blushed and hid my face in his shoulder. Fuck, he smelled good. My fingers ran over his chest but I felt his protective vest rather than his chest. "Tongue," I whispered against his neck.

His lips were a smile against the top of my head as he placed a kiss there and knelt before me. "As you wish, m'lady."

His fingers inched my skirt higher as his lips trailed kisses up my inner thigh. My fingers found his head, the army cut of his hair soft under my skin. I urged him forward, suddenly unable to wait for his languid exploration. It sounded like he growled a second before his lips came down around my clit. My head fell back as I made a low groan of needy desire. My hand left his head, as I undid my shirt, freeing my breasts.

"You are gorgeous and you taste amazing," his breath hot against my folds. My left arm found the desk behind me to prop myself up as my right hand cupped my breast. I looked down at him between my legs the moment he stuck a finger in my pussy and licked my clit with the tip of his tongue. My head rolled as thunder sounded between my ears. It usually took a lot for someone else to get me off but I was so close. One finger fucking my pussy with tiny licks of my clit was maddening; driving me to the precipice but never letting me fall into the pit of pleasure.

"Please," a strangled sound from me as my body sat taut on the edge.

I felt his lips curve against my clit the second before he plunged two fingers into me and sucked my clit hard into his mouth. His fingers circled up and as they hit my gspot I whimpered and came undone, orgasming against his fingers and lips as his tongue lapped at my wetness.

He stood as if to return his tools to his belt when I lurched forward and grabbed his shirt. "Please. More. I want..." my face flushed crimson as my embarrassment swallowed the word.

"What do you want?" his lips once more on the side of my neck, under my ear.

"I want you in me," my hands running over his vest, suddenly annoyed with the layers separating our skin.

"You'll have to be more specific than that," he said. Yet, he stepped back and let me watch as he undid his shirt, pulling it off. And then he undid the protective plating preventing my fingers access. He still wore a plain black shirt, but this time, when he stepped closer, I could feel the muscles of his chest under my fingertips.

"Fuck me, please." I looked up through my lashes at him. I had never said that to anyone before.

As he kissed my lips deeply, I heard him unzip his pants. I felt the shift of his body as he freed his shaft. I felt the warmth of his head as he placed it gently against my folds.

"Is this what you want?" Teeth skimming my jaw, the strain of holding still evident in the huskiness of his voice.

"Yes," my reply a breathless urging as I rocked against him.

One hand came around my back while the other found my breasts as he slowly nudged my folds again. His head was at my entrance, my breathing ragged. I tried to shift my hips but he was fully in control. Gentle movements and his head was in my pussy; in one slow bit unbroken movement he sheathed himself completely, the feeling of his pants against my crotch throwing me briefly before losing myself again to the moment, to this man.

"Hard or slow?" a question gritted out against my collarbone.

"Hard," a breathless reply as fingernails dug into muscle.

It was obvious that the gentleman in him was cast aside as the primal animal took over. His hands were certain and firm, his strokes hard enough to rattle the things on my desk. And, in that moment, I could not have cared less.

I arched my back, breasts pushing against his chest, head tipping backward, eyes closing. His hand on my breast brought it to his mouth and his hot, heady lips pushed me over the edge and into another orgasm. The pulling of my pussy against his cock only intensified his movements.

As my orgasm faded, he pulled out, spun me around and entered me from behind. He held my hips in a firm grip as the slap of his body against mine was muffled by the pants around the base of his cock.

I knew he was close as his fingers tightened on my hips. His lips parting to make way for gasping moans, the sound pushing me towards yet another peak.

He whispered my name against the delicate skin of my neck the second before he came undone and pushed me off the edge to join him in the pleasure of orgasm.

His body lowered, coming to rest against my back as our heart beat together, our ragged breathing the only sound in the still office floor. His lips pressed a delicate kiss to my neck. "You are amazing," his voice breathless and soft.