The Office Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe if your mother had put you over her knee more often you would not be here now," Miss Lord's voice quivered through her exertion. Her breathing now grew heavier as the spanks grew more rapid.

As she drew back her hand for the last blow Miss Lord composed herself for a second and then bounced her hand sharply across his cheek. The last whimper brought her great pleasure and she playfully stroked the boy's warm spanked bottom and enjoyed the knowledge of his hard cock pressed against her. "Up boy!"

Jay struggled to his feet, his hands instinctively rubbing his sore behind. Blowing his hair from his face, he wiped away the tear-strained marks and stood abjectly before her.

Brushing her skirt Miss Lord affixed her glasses and drank in the crestfallen little boy before her. "Now I do hope you have learned your lesson and we don't have to repeat today's little adventure."

Shamefaced Jay hung his head down, trying not to make eye contact. "Yes Miss Lord, I will improve my ways." His voice broke like the little child he had become.

"Splendid," Miss Lord rubbed her red hands together. "Now don't you think you should thank me for taking time out of my valuable schedule to administer your punishment." She rose from her chair and loomed over the boy, leaving him awestruck by her near six-foot physique.

Jay peered up open-mouthed, "thank you, Miss Lord."

For the first time, a genuine smile burst across her face, delighted in her total dominance of the boy. "Now run along and please do something about that." Miss Lord pointed at the large bulge of his rock-hard cock in his pants.

With horror, he looked down at his mocking cock and fled from her office. Not once did he look back or catch anyone's passing eye as he bolted his way to the men's toilets to hide and cry over his treatment at her hands. Not only the humiliation of being spanked in such a position by a woman but that she had gained the knowledge that some part of him had enjoyed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

His weekend descended from the excruciating Friday night family dinner as he wriggled uncomfortably upon his quivering sore bottom. Jay's face grew as red as his painful beaten butt with every question about his work life. Wanting to tell the truth but knowing full well that no one would believe his story. Faintly believing it had happened himself and certainly never allow any of the information of his spanking slip to his mates. The truth of him succumbing to a woman so easily he would never live down.

Even as he tried to sleep his bottom radiated heat to remind him and his cock jumped to attention automatically. The weekend slipped into a mixture of shame and orgasmic pleasure, the memories bringing his urges quickly to the fore. As he lay back after yet another ejaculation, the cum dripping off his chest the shame soon started to reappear. How without a fight or question had he bent over and taken his beating, her cool confident aura had controlled his every move.

The ice-cold blonde manager had overtaken the gorgeous Chloe in his erotic dreams, her authoritative tone ringing through his brain. Those strong hands bounced off his young firm cheeks every moment he closed his eyes. By Monday morning he was surprised he hadn't wanked himself dry but now came the fear of seeing her again in the flesh.

Luckily she was in a meeting when he arrived and he quickly logged himself in and hid himself behind the screen. Occasionally Jay peeped over to see if Miss Lord had arrived but once again his eyes locked on the tantalizing figure of Chloe. Her tight skirt wrapped tightly around that perfect round arse as she bent over her desk and he lingered a moment too long again. From the second she caught him looking Jay knew he'd screwed up again and from the smirk she gave him, he realized she knew about his spanking.

Jay craved and despised Chloe, she understood the power she had over him and toyed with her plaything. Every flick of her hair, wiggle in her walk, look with those deep brown eyes was done purposely to torment him. Her cold aloofness towards him drove his mind to hate her but his eyes loved every inch of her.

Miss Lord barely glanced in his direction when she did arrive and kept mainly entombed within her office for the rest of the day, but Jay's heart thumped hard any time Chloe disappeared within. Each time she would return to her desk, flick that long brown hair and noticeably smirk in his direction. Letting him stew in his doubt and fear over whether she had informed on him.

This torture continued all week, he hated that smug satisfied smile on her face. Still, he tried to force himself not to look at her but to no avail. She drew him like a moth to a flame, he was sure those skirts had gotten tighter and shorter. Her movements seemed more provocative, taking any excuse to position that perfect peach arse in his direction. Jay had lost count of how many times she had caught him staring and he knew she was just waiting for her moment to finish him.

By Friday afternoon Jay was already counting down the clock, a few more hours, and the safety and sanctuary of home. Without looking Jay knew his afternoon was about to change as he heard the slow methodical clicking of heels encroaching him. As a shadow loomed over him he peered up into the dark chocolate eyes of Chloe.

Her perfect olive skin broke only with that perfect smile baring those white sharklike teeth, "Miss Lord would like to see you now." The smugness returned as she swayed her hips back to her desk and watched him unblinking as he squirmed nervously towards the office and entered the room.

Shanking he closed the door, reducing the noise of the office to a hum. "You wanted to see me, Miss Lord?"

Miss Lord leaned back in her leather chair quite obviously annoyed with the job in hand. "Chloe has once again put a complaint in about you, ogling her all day long." "Is this true?"

Jay knew this moment would come but still, he was struck dumbfounded in his defense. "w-w-well I.."

"Damn it, boy," Miss lord slammed her fist down hard on the desk, rattling all the contents. "I thought we had been through all this and you promised me that would be the last time I would have to punish you. Didn't you."

"Y-yes Miss Lord," Jay sheepishly looked to the floor to swallow him up.

"Well, some boys need to learn the hard way don't you?" Miss Lord spun her chair around freeing those long elegant legs from beneath the desk. "Come here."

Jay gawped back as he realized his fate, "but Miss Lord the rest of the office will hear."

"Good, then they will know why and how we treat boys like you," she stretched her hands in anticipation. "Now get around here."

Slowly Jay approached the desk and recalled his last visit over that knee.

"You will not be needing these," Miss Lord grabbed him by his belt and unbuckled him. "Seeing as last time didn't make you learn, we will give this punishment on your underpants." With a thrust, his trousers were dropped and she eased him back over her knee and she felt that familiar feeling in her lap. "Well, at least they're clean."

Her long fingers ran over the white cotton briefs making his bottom wriggle under her touch, "now after each spank, I want to hear 'Thank you, Miss Lord'. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Lord," Jay tried to stare at the carpet but those white smooth legs entrapped him. The blood already rushed to his head in his upside-down position.

"Nice and loud now," Miss Lord ran the palm of her hand over her target. "No mumbling."

The first spank brought back the memory of the previous spanking and how his mind had blocked out how painful she hit. "Thank you, Miss Lord." Jay exhaled the words through gritted teeth.

"Louder boy," she brought her next spank down even harder and got the desired reward. Miss Lord smiled towards the windows of the office knowing she would have their full attention now.

The spanking felt harder just on his shorts and he whimpered from each repeated blow, never failing to deliver his reply. His backside burnt already and he knew she was far from through with him.

Each spank reverberated loudly around the small room quickly followed by the boy's whimpering reply, both seeped into the outer office to the growing amusement of the staff. The low outer hum of the ladies now grew to open laughter and some loud encouragement for Miss Lord to keep going.

Miss Lord stifled her snickering at the comments and brought his punishment to an end with a thoroughly forceful smack. Twenty vigorous spanks had brought redness and a little numbness to her palm but it had certainly brightened up a dull afternoon. "Up boy."

Jay slowly slid back to his feet and pulled his trousers back up over his burning bottom. After buckling his belt, he fixed his hair away from his scarlet face and wiped away the tears, and tried to compose his breathing before finally looking his superior in the eye.

Miss Lord leaned back smugly as she surveyed the pathetic figure before her, "well what do you have to say to me boy."

Automatically the words slipped from his quivering lips, "Thank you, Miss Lord."

With a smirk, Miss Lord brusquely bade him leave with a wave of her hand towards the door. With a gulp, Jay readied himself, dropped his eyes to the floor, and quietly left the room.

His determination to not look up lasted all of a few seconds before the mocking laughter made him glance up and regret soon flowed in. It was obvious from the grinning faces of his female coworkers that they had heard every second of his mortal humiliation. The comments from each desk as he passed made his face flush as red as his ever-growing painful bottom as he speedily negotiated his way back to his desk at the rear of the room.

Jay now decried the dress policy of the tucked-in shirt as his obvious hardon bulged noticeably to all as he tried hopelessly to hide it with his hands. His damn cock announcing some deep-seated submissive desires to the entirety of the office.

As he delicately eased his aching cheeks back down on the plastic chair the wince in his face brought some loud whooping laughs from the ladies. Plunging his face being his PC screen he now rejoiced in his never-ending mindnumbing work, anything to keep from catching the eyes of mocking ladies of the office. The only time he raised his head was when he caught any movement from the direction of Miss Lord's room, her shadow moving occasionally through the frosted window made her seem even more ominous.

When he heard her voice talking to her secretary his breath stopped and his heartbeat through his chest. She gave him a sharp glare as she ordered a coffee and he froze like a rabbit in a headlight till she slammed her door. It took him several minutes to compose himself and stop his hand from shaking and yet still the bulge had not gone down.

The rest of the day felt like an eternity, any brief moment of solace would be broken by a mocking jibe followed by female laughter. Jay begged the clock hands to move faster so he could make his escape home for some respite for the weekend, the nightmare of Monday morning vanquished from his mind.

The slow clicking heels edging closer ended his brief respite, he knew without looking by the wafting intoxicating perfume it was Chloe. Her fragrance filled his senses as she bent down next to him, her warm breath tingling against his face. "How's that little bottom of yours now pervert."

"Sore," Jay whispered his reply. His eyes stayed locked on the screen, hoping if he concentrated on it long enough she would leave.

"I think you enjoy being a little bitch for women," her cool arrogant tone teased his ear. Chloe leaned further over the boy, pressing her breasts against his bicep, "that's why you keep getting caught, you want to be punished."

"No," his voice raised defiantly. Against his will Jay faced his tormentor, her luxurious hazel eyes seduced him as always. His dislike for her was almost a match for how much he desired her, seemingly against his will.

"Is that why your little cock is always rock hard after getting humiliated," she flicked his stiff cock under the desk. Chloe beamed her conceited smile," little bitch boy." With a flick of glossy brown hair, she spun and provocatively swished away.

Jay bit down on his growing anger and fled from the office to the relative safety of the men's toilets. The last place of sanctuary from the women to be found, it was as usual cold. Andy was sure it was kept at a freezing level to stop any men hiding in there for long, guaranteed the ladies was heated.

Gently placing his pulsating beaten bottom on the cold plastic seat, for once he was glad about the temperature. Jay muttered expletives, curses, and threats all directed at Chloe. Miss Lord may have provided the spanking but Chloe was the cause. She seduced his eyes, pulled him into her web, and pushed him into the clutches of Miss Lord. Her smug voice ran through his reverberating thoughts and his animosity grew.

Reaching into his pocket he plucked out a marker pen and proceeded to scrawl across the toilet wall. Written large on the gleaming white ceramic tiles in thick black strokes were the words, 'Chloe is a slag.' For the first time that day, Jay broke into a broad grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

His misplaced amusement started to slip on the bus home and the repercussions of his actions started to sink in. If his graffiti was found and reported to Miss Lord he'd be in real trouble. That wouldn't be a spanking, public or not, it would be dismissal and then the sister would find out why. Cursing himself for his stupidity, Jay spent the weekend restless and at the point of despair.

The only salvation was maybe it hadn't been found, if he got in early on Monday and removed the words all was not lost. Jay clung to this successful outcome like a drowning man to a raft. On Monday he caught an earlier bus and slunk into the building hopefully unseen and proceeded to the toilets. When he flung open the cubicle door he stood perplexed by the clean blank walls facing him.

Thoughts raced through his mind, had it been reported, would it be, or was it just wiped clean as part of their job. Jay walked back to the office in a daze, stuck in a limbo between safe and doomed. The strange looks he received in the office were for him being early for once and nothing else he was sure of.

As he booted up his pc Chloe arrived, slipped off her coat, and happily chatted to the girls. When she looked in his direction Jay knew his fears had come true, a look of pure malevolence burned back towards him. Jay slumped dejectedly into his chair, ready to await his fate.

Miss Lord's entrance would be the moment he would be put out of his misery and he tensed up at every new arrival. As usual, she flashed by and disappeared into her office in the blink of an eye, closely followed by Chloe. Jay watched the muddled figures through the frosted glass, deep in conversation.

When Chloe departed from the room she stared directly at Jay and beckoned him with her finger, her face stony in her anger. A sly sneer grew as he got closer to her, "Miss Lord would like a word with you."

Jay abjectly averted his eyes from her and despondently entered the cold morning office of his superior quietly closing the door behind him.

"Sit," the order was harsh and the anger apparent. Miss Lord exhaled a deep loud breath and glared furiously at the boy. "Well I am thoroughly sick of seeing you in here,"

"I'm really sorry Miss.." Jay fidgeted as he squirmed before her.

"Silence," Miss Lord slammed her hand down on the desk. "I would have thought by now you would learned some lesson but I guess your incapable of improvement." She leaned forward to stare him directly in the eye, "writing obscenities about Chloe on a toilet wall, you pathetic little boy."

His eyes welled as his worst fears were answered, "I was just angry and lashed out."

Miss Lord snorted derisively, "at the one person who has stuck up for you."

"What?" Jay's mouth dropped open at her mystifying comment.

"Chloe has argued that you should have another chance to redeem yourself whereas I think you should be dismissed immediately," Miss Lord peered down her glasses. "Do you think you deserve another chance boy?"

"I hope so," Jay shook his head in defeat.

Miss Lord sat and pondered the boy's future in excruciating silence, his trembling the only sound in the room. "I will allow it but only because of Chloe." She clicked her fingers at him, "Up."

Jay stood and waited till Miss Lord physically pushed him towards the door and out into the outer office. Stepping out Jay was faced with the entire female staff eagerly watching his every move. Frozen to the spot it took a sound from his right for him to renter the world. Chloe had moved her desk and now sat on a wooden chair at the front of the room and tapped her knee.

That smirk had grown like a Cheshire cat and her tap got louder and angrier. Jay understood what his final chance was, punishment at the hands of Chloe.

"Come on bitchboy, get over my knee." Chloe's voice was strident and confident. "Now, I don't have all day."

Jay edged nervously nearer to Chloe till his legs brushed her skirt and bent to lean over her lap.

"Oh no bitchboy, drop the trousers, " Chloe nonchalantly clicked her fingers at him.

Jay looked helplessly towards Miss Lord but she just motioned for him to comply with the order. With his head down he nervously unbuttoned his trousers and let them slip to the floor, his white boxer shorts exposed for the office.

"That's better, now get over," Chloe barked another order towards him and reaffirmed it with a slap of her hand on her knee.

Jay shuffled forward and eased himself delicately over her knee, her warm lap against his smooth legs. His hands gripped the office carpet and he locked his eyes on Chloe's black shoes, hoping his ordeal would be over soon.

Chloe teased her hand over the white cotton as she caressed his firm bottom, then she gripped the material and pulled it roughly between his crack. His pale bare cheeks exposed for all the girls to see, "seeing how you like to stare at our behinds why shouldn't we get a look at yours."

The cool air blew across his vulnerable posterior before the first powerful spank brought color to the left cheek. His loud whimper brought giggles from the audience and he swore to himself not to utter another sound, that vow lasted as long as the following spank.

Chloe beamed towards her female friends as she turned the perfect white bottom pinker with every sharp slap. The boy's whines grew louder as his arse turned redder, her hand felt numbed with pain but nothing was going to make her stop.

Miss Lord stood proudly watching her protege put this boy in his place and knew this would impress the rest of the office and improve her standing in the hierarchy. No one would question whether Chloe had what it takes anymore.

As Jay wriggled an escape in her lap Chloe locked him back in place with her left arm and built up more speed to her spanking. The pain on his bare buttocks was intense and it seemed never-ending.

"Please Chloe stop, I can't take anymore," Jay blubbed through his pleas. His tears and cries brought only more mocking laughter and an increase in the ferocity of the spanks.

The strenuous workout brought color to Chloe's face and the sweat to her brow but the boy had to be taught. His legs flailed from the final blows and as Chloe stopped his body slumped lifelessly over her knee.

"Get off me now, " Chloe gave one final hard spank to wake him out of his haze.

Jay crawled painfully to his feet and gently stretched his boxers over his sore throbbing cheeks. His wet tear-stained eyes he kept to the ground as he heard the room applaud the performance of Chloe. Peeking up he watched his punisher bow and eat up the acclaim as he hurriedly pulled up his trousers over his rock-hard cock.