The Office Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now," said Hamilton, jolting Hannah to some awareness, "tell me what you see? Tell me I was wrong."

Because of her dulled mind Hannah took a moment to focus on her reflected image. Hamilton heard a frightened moan escape Hannah's lips and took that as her cue, stepping into the adjacent bathroom and closing the door. She knew full well what was about to unfold and how long her absence would be required before she could safely return.

Hannah's eyes were now fixed on the sight before her. Another moan was released from her mouth as she looked on, her head unable to turn away although she had little fight left within her even if she had wanted to. Her eyes would not close either and she felt her body enveloped in fear and uncertainty. Before her was her reflection, the fear evident on her face and around her neck was the heavy set necklace which she finally was able to view. The ornate pattern was created by the shape of lettering and her manipulated mind fought to make sense of the letters at first forming the word then discarding it before forming it once-more all in a matter of seconds

Her eyes wide with realization as her mind took in the writing as her younger self would have used a finger to trace its path years before. Hannah felt her body jolt once-more as a charge of electricity seemed to run through her and yet she remained in position her gaze as before. She moaned loudly as she felt heat emanating from the necklace onto her neck and chest, and yet she could form no words. Hannah felt her will dissolving as a surge of arousal ran through her and the necklace's heat intensified in tandem. One final moan of despair escaped her lips and then in a guttural animalistic tone she uncontrollably uttered the word that she read. "WHORE".

As the word was spoken the necklace's heat increased and the jewelry itself began to throb with a white brightness, Hannah's moans now becoming sexual as the white throb was matched by a throb between her thighs. The pace of the throb increased with the brightness of the light until the two fused and Hannah cried out, blinded and orgasmic. Hannah came hard and her body shuddered before once again becoming limp as the room returned to its previous light level.

Sensing that another conversion had been completed Hamilton stepped back into the bedroom. As she approached, she noticed that Hannah's head was once again bowed and Hamilton could hear Hannah gentling moaning to herself. The defeated woman rocked slowly from front to back on the low backed chair. Hamilton gently placed her right hand on Hannah's left shoulder and Hannah's head moved slightly from her chest but her guttural moans continued. Hamilton moved the chair so that the changing woman was facing her and placed her right hand under Hannah's chin lifting it so that the transformed woman's face was visible to her.

"Do you now where you are?" Hannah's eyes opened dreamily but looked through rather than at Hamilton. She made no clear response. Hamilton smiled.

"Who are you?" Again Hannah did not respond with anything other than the low moan.

"What are you?" Firmer this time. Hannah's eyes widened at that question, Hamilton watched as Hannah appeared to be clearly considering a response. This time she began to form a response but the moans were still the only noise that her mouth appeared to make. "WHAT ARE YOU?" Hamilton repeated, even firmer.

A gasp left Hannah's mouth as if her last part of real being had escaped, and then she slowly uttered "H....h.....h....hore." The phonetic pronunciation was how the words sounded. The silent letter in the word being redundant. Having delivered the word Hannah's moaning ceased.

"What are you?"

"Whore. Whore."

"That's right, that's why you had yourself branded like chattel. Added to my herd of whores." Hamilton watched as Hannah's right hand traced along the dark lettering above her breasts, the burnt skin rapidly healing, but invisible to Hannah's vision. "Now tell me, what do whore's like to do?"

Hannah's eyes widened again and this time she looked at Hamilton with an animated smile. "Fuck". There was no hesitation in her response and Hamilton noticed how Hannah licked her lips as if her taste buds had been energized as she had uttered the word. Hannah's mental state having been re-wired by the hypnotic effects of the necklace and the narcotics which were becoming embedded as her skin healed.

Hamilton reached into her jacket pocket, retrieved her mobile phone and called a faceless person. "Send him up". Whoever the faceless person was it was to be of no concern to the woman sat before Hamilton. That woman, at one time known as Hannah Poulton was now in Hamilton's eyes a discharged threat whose conversion was now to be fully tested and proven.

A few moments after Hamilton had made her call there was a knock at the door to the room. Hamilton moved to the door and opened it. "Come in", she said without hesitation. A stout scruffy man walked past her into the room. "I believe that you two are acquainted", Hamilton said directing her comment to neither party in particular.

The man stood in the middle of the room looking, Hannah's back was towards him. Hamilton moved beyond the man and re-positioned the chair, turning it so that he could clearly see the defenceless, transformed woman and his face lit with recognition. "Oh yeah I've met you. 'aughty bitch." Looking towards Hamilton the taxi driver continued, "So how is this part of my payment?"

"Oh, I think you'll find her less, haughty", said Hamilton. "I am certain that you will find her very accommodating to your needs."

"My needs?" The man scratched his stubbly face.

"Sexually."

The man smiled. "Sexually? I have certain tastes."

"I am sure you do." Hamilton hid her revulsion for the man but knew that he would be suitable for her purpose to complete the conversion.

"What are the limitations?"

"Limitless."

The man looked at Hannah and chuckled. "Without question?"

"Without question." Hamilton despised the man, his language, manners and in particular his lack of cleanliness, but she also knew that he was the perfect vehicle to ensure that the old Hannah Poulton no longer existed.

Hamilton watched as he moved towards the seated woman, moving behind her his hands fell immediately onto her breasts which he moulded and grasped at as if he were on his prom date. Hannah allowed herself to be physically teased by the man she had less than an hour before dismissed with great disdain. Her mind no longer held such thoughts. Her mind was now full of want and need and the rough touch of her body was just another turn on to senses that were being irretrievably re-wired for pleasure and sexual servitude.

The taxi driver shifted the seat so that the woman faced him. He looked down at her face and could see that a new fire existed in her eyes. "Mmm, she does have a different look about her don't she", he said turning to Hamilton.

Hamilton smiled. "Enjoy yourself and just leave the key at reception when you're done."

Hamilton exited the room and as the door banged shut. He moved forward and caught sight of the tattoo on the woman's chest. The script was clear to his eyes and he gave a snort of approval. He shifted himself close to the woman's head and began to unbuckle his belt. He pushed his jeans and his pants down along his thighs and then took hold of his flaccid cock with his left hand. He wafted the wrinkled hooded skin before the woman who needed no direction as she shifted forward on the seat and took the man's limp cock into her mouth. "Mmm, that other bitch was right you have changed. Let's see if you really is a whore." At the mention of the word the woman's actions appeared to intensify. "Oh, I'm going to ruin you", the man said with a chuckle as the woman's mouth devoured him.

He placed his hands onto her head aiding her rhythm as she began to work him to firmness. The woman who had previously been Hannah Poulton would have been revolted by the appearance and odour of this man, but the woman who was now one of herd of transformed sex slaves in a downtown brothel had no such compunction as she acted in a manner which was now becoming a natural act to her re-wired mind.

The driver's cock was soon worked to hardness in the woman's mouth. His breath quickened as she worked him and his eyes closed as he could feel his explosion readying itself within him. With his eyes closed he missed the look of hunger on the face of the woman below him as she increased her pace along his length. It took only a few more bobs of her head before she felt his seed hit the back of her throat. She held him by his thighs and he held her by her head as he emptied himself into her. As his hands fell away so did hers and he pulled his softening cock from her mouth causing droplets of milky liquid to fall onto her chest and onto the front of her dress. A dress and appearance that she had hoped would lead to her finally being fucked that day, but not in this manner.

The man looked down on the woman and saw that his actions had caused her lipstick to be smeared on her lips, traces of his cum at the corners of her mouth still evident. As if reading his thoughts the woman ran her hand across her mouth smearing more lipstick but removing the remains of his spunk from her lips and mouth which made the man smile.

"Now then, I seem to have made your dress well messy. Let's get that off ya and let's see how messy I can make the rest of ya."

The woman slowly began to remove her dress letting it drop to the floor and then stepped away from it revealing the expensive lingerie that covered her body. "I guess that weren't meant for me", the man said with another chuckle. "Now, why don't you just lie your ass onto that bed sweet cheeks coz this is going to get fun."

As the woman shifted onto the bed the man kicked off his shoes and removed his trousers and underwear fully, and then finally his jacket and shirt before moving onto the bed next to the woman. He lay beside her for a moment waiting for the woman he had met previously to re-appear but when he was certain that she was truly history he pulled at the top of her right bra cup enabling her tit to be released from the balconette design. He moved his head toward it and placed his mouth over the nipple sucking and nibbling it to firmness. The woman moaned deeply and pawed at his head with her hands forcing his head further onto her flesh.

Enjoying himself greatly the man ran his left hand along the woman's stockings savouring the transition between skin and nylon on his hand. His hand then moved onto the woman's mound which elicited a gasp of pleasure from her. The limited material of her thong making it easy for him to discover that she was unsurprisingly wet to his touch. He shifted his mouth from her tit and watched as the woman seemed to track his movements. Her eyes then fixed on his hardening cock which his tit sucking had induced. "You want this again baby?" She nodded. "On all fours then love. Let's take a look at that cunt of yours." The woman shifted herself onto her hands and knees as the man watched on hungrily.

The man pulled at the thong and revealed her slick opening. He could smell her musk but still buried three of his chubby fingers into her cunt to check making her body shift forward from the force of his movements. He finger fucked four times before taking out his fingers and feeding them to her. The woman took the fingers into her mouth without question and cleaned him off with abandon which made him harden further. He snapped her thong from her and discarded it across the room before positioning himself between her and placing his cock into her wet opening. He thrust in deep and hard and then placed his hands on her shoulders driving her body down towards the bed from the force of his thrusts and his body weight.

The woman gripped at the shabby bedclothes of her new home as her cunt was battered. She no longer had any memory of her life before but if she had she would have had no knowledge of ever being taken in such a brutal way before. And even if she did have such a memory she would not have allowed herself to be taken in such a way. But thoughts were no longer anything that fermented for long in her head. Just sexual need. For now she was an empty vessel. A plaything. A whore.

As he continued to fuck her the man became aware that the woman was meeting his thrusts with her own, riding him and seeking to drive his hard length deeper into her. He was unaware of his grunts as his exertions increased and she oblivious to her carnal cries of want, but the cameras and sound equipment that were secreted within the walls captured them all and would be later edited and sold to a less than discerning market. But this was of no interest to the taxi driver as he could feel his seed rising within him again and he was not disappointed as he exploded within the woman's slick folds, his thrusts continuing as he filled her cunt with his seed.

As he finally withdrew the woman shifted herself to face him before fixing her sights on his shrinking cock coated in each of their juices. She took his ball-bag in her right hand and lowered her head onto him once-more running her tongue across his veiny raw skin. The man looked down at her as she busily cleaned him sensing his cock twitching back into life from her actions. The man gave a chuckle to himself and set about his original intent to ruin the woman who was once known as Hannah Poulton.

12