The Office Ch. 05

Story Info
Cum Vessel.
4.9k words
4.71
23.6k
12

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had lost count of the number of times Hamilton had struck his ass with the wooden paddle. His cock ached for release but his unwitting periods of mental manipulation had embedded a control in his psyche. He knew that whenever he was in the presence of his Mistress he should seek her approval before acting. And that very much included ejaculating from his swollen length. A length that was straining to be contained within the pink satin thong that provided no protection against Hamilton's wooden tool of dominance. Tom knew that if he spoiled his lingerie his chastisement would become much less pleasurable.

Hamilton admired her handiwork as she looked at the red and bruised flesh either side of Tom's thong. The pink material provided an obvious seam between the two tarnished pieces of flesh. Her exacting treatment of Tom's ass was intended to test his readiness for the next stage on his path towards unquestioning sissified loyalty to her, his Mistress. She could hear Tom's ragged breath indicating his inner battle against full acceptance of that fate.

Hamilton enjoyed these battles. Battles that she never lost, having honed her dominant skills over many years. She always enjoyed the eventual accepting compliance of her prey. Their free will quashed. Their defeated state ensuring that their inner conflict was replaced with only loyalty to her. A loyalty she sought from all of her slaves, whether they be her sluts or her sissies. Or her daughter.

Hamilton held the paddle by her side with her right hand watching Tom's body shape. Even after the thirty strikes upon his rear Tom had not slumped onto her desk. His body shape was accepting and his rear was angled high inviting her attention. She ran her left hand across Tom's rear enjoying the heat. Tom flinched slightly as her cool fingers met his inflamed skin. She trailed her left index finger along the line of Tom's thong, pressing slightly as the strip of material widened. The area close to his anus. She held her finger there for a moment and then added a second before pressing upward. Tom rose slightly in his heels and moaned in a defeated lustful manner.

Hamilton removed her fingers. "Turn around."

Tom lifted himself from the desk and gasped slightly as the soft material of the kimono fell across his tarnished flesh causing his nerve ends to excite his senses. He turned so that he was now before Hamilton but ensuring that his head was bowed. Hamilton could see the bulge at the front of his thong, but she could also see that there were no visible sign that Tom had expressed himself against her will. She stepped forward and cupped Tom by his ball sack, feeling the warmth of his flesh through the satin, and leaned in towards his ear. "Did you come sissy?"

"No Mistress," Tom said, his voice almost a whisper.

Hamilton removed her hand and walked to her desk. She pressed one of the button's on her intercom. "Yes Mistress?" Caroline enquired.

"Retrieve the sissy from my office."

"Yes Mistress." Hamilton turned off the intercom. She walked across her office and taking a bottle of Scotch poured herself a drink. She turned back towards her office space as she took her first sip. Tom had not moved. He remained with his head bowed the front of his kimono just long enough to cover his genitals so that Hamilton could not confirm whether his hardness had receded. A knock at her office door refocused her thoughts.

"Enter." Caroline entered the room, caring not that her lab coat was not sufficiently long enough to prevent the exposed flesh above her stocking tops being visible. Hamilton admired the view as the dark haired slave stood on her five inch heels a few feet in front of Tom, awaiting direction, her head similarly bowed. "You know what to do."

"Yes Mistress." Caroline nodded, her ponytail bouncing as she did, and took Tom by the arm to lead him from the room. Tom did not protest as he was lead away. Although, even though he was not a big man, he would have sufficient body strength to over power Caroline, but his frayed mind compromised his ability to protest and fight for his independence. As the two of them left the room and headed along the tiled corridor, the sound of their stiletto heels echoing off the walls, Tom's only thoughts were to the ache from his tarnished rear, his cock having now returned to its flaccid state.

They walked a few hundred feet through a serious of corridors before Caroline came to a door and opened it, entering the room and holding the door for Tom to follow her. They had entered a mostly white tiled clinically laden room. At the centre of the room was a medical chair, which would enable a patient to be examined either horizontally or in a more orthodox sitting position. It was currently positioned as the latter.

Tom noticed that around the chair were a series of machines with various circuitry and digital displays and a variety of tubes and piping which lead to and from a myriad of sources. Caroline lead Tom to the chair and released his arm when they were beside it. "Sit." Tom paused looking at each of the chair and Caroline quizzically. His eyes drifted towards the black leather collar around her neck onto which was inscribed the word 'Owned'. "SIT!" Tom jerked back from his dreaming, the extra firmness in Caroline's voice surprising him. Tom swiftly positioned himself on the chair, which was angled at roughly 90 degrees, without any further hesitation.

"Settle back into the chair and place your arms and feet on the rests." Tom followed Caroline's direction, Within seconds of Tom placing his limbs into the rests mechanical manacles clasped them and his neck to the frame of the chair.

"Hey what's going on?" Tom fidgeted in his restraints as his independent thought gained some strength. Caroline didn't respond. "Hey why am I...," Tom felt the syringe in his arm before he had noticed Caroline beside him. "Why...w..." The sedative was quick to react and Tom's fight waned. He lay almost motionless on the chair as Caroline moved around him, connecting wires and fixing tubing over his mouth and his genitals.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From her control room Caroline undertook her duties as she had many times before. Her direction had been set by her Mistress and she, like all of Hamilton's slaves, undertook them without question. Hamilton's well honed transformation process ensuring that whilst Caroline's intelligence remained intact, her sexual predilections had been re-shaped and manipulated to ensure that her hunger for her new sexual needs were sated only through service to her Mistress.

The control room looked out onto the lab's floor space where Tom's ankles, wrists and neck were manacled to a chair. It had been four hours since Caroline had sedated him and he remained dressed in his pink kimono, black stockings and heels. The visible part's of his body were coated with perspiration. The chair itself was surrounded by a series of wires, tubes and electronic equipment which enabled Caroline to manage the delivery of the sensory programming and associated medications which would work in unison to complete Tom's mental transformation and eradicate his free will forever.

A virtual visor and plug in earphones ensured that all of Tom's sensory sight and sound was directed and controlled by Caroline. She had no memories of her time manacled to the same chair. She had been in service to Paula Hamilton for many years and as her collar confirmed, she was now very much owned. Just as Tom would be when he finally left the lab.

Caroline acknowledged a red flashing light on the panel to her right and tapped at the keyboard entering a series of letters and numbers which extinguished the light and commenced another sensory programme. Tom sat defenceless in the chair as a further layer of submission was added to his cerebral cortex.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tom's sensory awareness placed him outside a hotel room. He had no reason to question how he got there and simply held his key card against the panel above the door handle waiting for the muted sound of the door locks shifting. Once he heard the tell tale noise he pressed down on the handle and entered the room.

As the door closed behind him Tom examined the untidy room before him. Items of clothing were scattered around the room, and the stale smell of a man's night time sweat hit his senses as he took his first breath. As Tom moved closer to the bed the strength of the man's pheromones excited him. He ran his fingers across the bed sheets and held them to his nose inhaling deeply, instantly he could feel his cock beginning to harden within his white nylon frilled rear panties.

'Hmm, what a wondrous scent. Sissies get so excited around a real man.' Tom sighed hungrily as Hamilton's voice coaxed him through his ear buds. Already attuned to his Mistress's commanding tone, Tom's programming exploited this weakness.Her words providing key cues and prompts to further batter Tom's will into sissified submission.

'Imagine being in his arms, his scent filling your nostrils as he fills your hole.'

Tom moaned with need in response to Hamilton's words. His cock was tenting making Tom blush. In the lab his rigid cock was being milked and the liquid being stored ready to nurture his need as the scenario required.

With his fingers still beneath his noise Tom headed towards the small panel glass set within the large window at the end of the room and opened it to allow the room's air to freshen. The positioning of the lounger chair beside the panel meant that Tom had to stretch his body across the furniture so that he could open the window. His personal gymnastics causing his maid's petticoat skirt to rise giving full exposure to his white frilled panties and causing the tops of his black fully fashioned stockings to strain as they were extended upward by his v shaped suspender straps.

As Tom pushed at the window panel he heard the opening of a door behind him and the surprise almost caused him to loose his grip of the handle but he caught himself just in time before he stumbled. "Well hello!" Tom jumped again at the sound of the man's voice. Tom placed his hands on the top of the chair to steady himself before turning to face his unexpected guest.

'Oh he's hot.'

Before him stood a broad shouldered man in his late thirties, whose physique was a clear indicator of regular time spent in a gym with even his dark damp chest hair struggling to mask his pecs. Even with his four inch heels Tom was looking upward at the man who was now standing by the bed, a bath sheet wrapped around his waist. Tom felt himself blush heavily as he took in the vision before him. "Maid service," Tom blurted.

The man laughed sarcastically as he placed his hands on his hips eyeing Tom from head to toe. He ran his right hand through his well kept head of black hair, as damp as the hair on his chest. "A maid? Are you sure?" Tom could feel himself trembling. He had been discovered. He looked towards the door and the man moved from the bathroom doorway to cut his path of escape. "Oh no you don't. Now, tell me again."

'Oh, he's teasing you. You're kitty's mouse. You're his submissive prey.'

Tom's gaze lowered to the ground allowing him to examine his four inch patent black ankle boots. "Maid service," Tom said meekly.

"Maid service...SIR!!'

Tom's head shifted upward for a moment but he could not hold the man's gaze and was once again examining his boots when he finally muttered "Maid service, sir."

'Good girl'.

Tom was in a confused state. His cock was rigid in his nylon panties and yet he was, as Hamilton had encouraged, as scared as a mouse. Tom could sense the man walking towards him but he kept his eyes lowered even when the man's feet were inches from his own. Tom gasped as those feet were suddenly covered by the towel. "Now, maid, service this." Tom was conscious of movement and lifted his head enough to see the man was stroking himself, the tip of his cock appearing and disappearing within its hood as he did.

'Imagine that growing in your mouth. Imagine how delightful that would feel. Sissies should always submit to a real man.'

Tom sank to his knees and the man moved forward. Grabbing Tom's flowing bleached blonde mane in his fingers he pulled Tom's head roughly upwards so that Tom was ready to receive the man's length. Tom's eyes bulged at the sight of the cock. He was worried he would not be able to take it all into his mouth. "Open up there sweetie." Tom opened his mouth without question and the man drove his cock deep into Tom's mouth. The force of the initial invasion made him gag and when he felt the man's hands on his head Tom began to panic at the fear of the man's girth splitting his mouth into a joker's smile.

'Take him deep. Submit.'

The man thrust roughly into Tom's mouth and Tom felt the edges of his mouth strain before finally feeling the tip of the man's cock at the back of his throat. Tom enjoyed his lips and tongue being caressed as the man withdrew for the first time before burying himself once more into Tom's mouth. Tom's senses struggled as the man increased his pace. Tom could feel that his own cock was rigid but he was powerless to relieve himself. His own hands were using the man's muscular legs as a counter balance to the force that he was enduring so he had no free hands for himself. As the man fucked Tom's mouth so forcibly his fear and confusion turned to excitement.

'Make him come'.

Tom was now lost in wanton emotion. Hamilton's direction to satisfy the more dominant male was embedded in his compromised psyche. Tom's mind had been subjected to four hours of unrelenting scenarios of sissified submission to more dominant males and females since he had been restrained in the lab. His virtual responses were merely role play, but his real mind had questioned that role less and less as the layers of mind bending sensory and medicinal transformation took hold. His virtual self could sense the man readying himself to explode within Tom's bruised mouth as the man's breathing became more ragged.

'Submit!'

Unexpectedly the man released his hold on Tom's head and withdrew his length from his mouth. The surprise caused Tom's eyes to open just as the man's ejaculation took hold and Tom's face was the first to experience a spiraling river of cum as the man worked himself after the withdrawal. The warm thick liquid rained down on Tom's face, into his hair and onto the front of his uniform. It's off white hue obvious where it made contact with the black satin of his uniform. When the first rivulets of cum struck Tom's face his own cock had exploded inside his nylon panties. His own warm juice pooling within their elasticated confines. Tom remained kneeling once the man's ejaculation was complete, a shiver of excitement ran through him at the manner in which he had been dominated.

The man held the slowly receding cock in front of Tom. "Clean me off."

'Submit!'

Tom did not question the demands of either party and used his right hand to guide the steadily waning cock into his mouth as he began to clean the cock with his tongue. As he set about his work his own stored cum was fed to him in the lab. The well constructed system milking his excited cock and feeding his eager mouth with a salty nectar that he now craved and savoured like a new born at its mother's tit. Reality embedding his virtual experience.

Once more Tom found the man's cock snatched from his clutches unexpectedly. Tom, in his kneeling position, peered up at the man, who leered down at him. Tom could feel his own cock twitching once more as he succumbed to the man's dominance in his submissive state. "Hmm, so what other services do you provide sissy?" Tom blushed at the manner in which he was being addressed and yet his cock twitched excitedly.

"Submit!"

Tom got to his feet but before he could gain his senses the man's hands shot forward and grabbed hold of the neckline of Tom's uniform, ripping it in two at the front exposing Tom's bra less tits. Speckles of cum sat between the synthetic globes. The man's right hand reached forward and pawed at Tom's left breast. Tom blushed again, his cock, reacting to his rough attention, was tented in his cum soaked panties.

"I asked you a question slut."

'Fuck me, sir.'

"Fuck me, sir." The man smiled, his hand still pawing at Tom. He removed his hand and ripped the remainder of Tom's uniform from his body. The black satin tumbled to the floor landing on top of the small white pinafore that had been at Tom's waist. Tom folded his arms across his exposed breasts feeling highly exposed by the removal of his uniform. His already cum soaked white nylon panties falling to hide his tented excitement at his current state of submission.

"Oh I see," the man chuckled. "Have you ever been fucked by a real man?"

"No, sir." A truth to Tom in this scenario and in reality, but a sensory lie, as Tom had experienced a series of invasions of his anal passage and would have those experiences embedded as a natural enjoyable, hungry requirement, within his psyche once his transformation was complete. His programming readying himself for his new sissified life in service to his Mistress.

"No sir." The man mocked. "Well, as I'm a real man I don't care to fuck another...man, even if he does dress like a woman."

'Beg!'

"I can be your woman. Your slut. Your fucktoy." The man laughed loudly at Tom's words and began to re-invigorate his cock.

"So what do I call you, fucktoy?"

'Tammy'.

"Tammy."

'My name is Tammy'.

"My name is Tammy."

"Well, Tammy, I guess you should get yourself on that bed." Tammy did not need a second invite and headed towards the bed as the man continued to stroke himself to hardness. As Tammy laid down on the bed the man opened a drawer in the side table by the bed and removed an unopened condom packet. Tammy watched the man open the packet and use it to envelop his already rigid length with the rubber coating.

The man moved towards the bed and looked at Tammy's horizontal position. "So you want me to fuck you like a woman?" Tammy nodded, his fringe bouncing across his eye-line.. "Well sweet cheeks, that thing between your thighs gives it away. You're not." Tom blushed. A feeling of shame and embarrassment coursed through him.

"Now, get on your hands and knees you pathetic sissy." Tom pouted before lifting himself up on his elbows and positioned himself as directed. The man headed into the bathroom and returned with a small tub. "I'm guessing that even though sissies have clits, they need a little help getting their cunts wet." Tom watched as the man unscrewed the lid on a small tub, inserting two of his fingers to retrieve some hair gel from the tub.

'Submit'.

Tammy hung his head as he waited to be taken. His vision blinded by his blonde locks. He could feel the man shift onto the bed behind him stroking his length and coating it with some of the gel. "Tammy obviously is a virgin if he thinks he can be fucked through his panties," the man said in a sing song manner. The nylon lingerie was snapped from Tammy's waist, his swollen cum soaked cock falling free. As the man roughly positioned Tammy at the waist, cum shifted to the tip of Tammy's cock and dripped lazily onto the bed sheets.

Tammy felt the man coat his hole with the gel and gasped at the sensation across his sensitive area. "Now sissy's good and wet you can take me to the hilt." Without warning the man drove his cock into Tammy and the willing sissy responded by crying out with excitement.

'Submit.'

Tammy felt the man's hands on his waist again as his anus was pounded mercilessly. His own extended cock slapped his ball bag and his abdomen in rhythm to the way in which he was being fucked. Tammy gasped at the unrelenting pace at which his ass was being used by his lover. He sunk his head into his chest as he fought to hold his position on all fours. His body was beginning to glisten with perspiration as he submitted himself to be taken by this man. Tammy's belonging to the definition of a real man himself now a forgotten memory. His excitement at his emasculated state exemplified by the rigid organ hanging between his legs as his hole was repeatedly and mercilessly abused.

12