The Office Ch. 09

Story Info
Daddy's Girl.
5.9k words
4.82
43.7k
4
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hamilton shifted her stance slightly as the man's hands lingered on parts of her body for longer periods of time than she was completely comfortable. But, as he moved around her, it was not only the physical intrusions that made her feel uncomfortable, Hamilton was also subjected to the man's halitosis and unfriendly body odour. Her wish to protest was muted however as she was eager for the event to complete as soon as possible and she knew that any protest was likely to extend the enjoyment of the male lump she had long ago nicknamed Steroid. For her own amusement Hamilton had constructed nicknames for each of the muscle bound goons who welcomed her each time she visited Tony Franklin.

Hamilton had made several fashion changes over the course of her previous visits to the palatial property Franklin used for business and pleasure, mixing her outfits between slacks and skirts in a bid to find the least opportunistic outfit for her intruders. Today she had settled on a blue cotton trouser suit if only because that way she would be more likely to be aware of the location of Steroid's hands with no opportunity for them to travel beneath the hem of a skirt. Steroid, whom Hamilton had nicknamed so due to his over sized unnatural body shape, continued to touch her in ways that would have normally led to his undoing. He continued to smile at her each time they came face to face releasing more of his tainted breath towards her nostrils.

"Bag!" Her physical examination complete Steroid now held out his right hand in expectation that his demand would be met without protest. Hamilton handed him her shoulder bag which was only slightly larger than a purse but gave her the preferred option of carrying her personal items in a manner that kept her hands free and, of course, reduced the possibility of unnecessarily unsightly lumps in her clothing.

Content that neither her person nor the contents of her bag were a threat to her host Hamilton was wordlessly waved through towards the building's lobby. As usual neither Steroid nor his mate Knuckles, employed by Tony Franklin for their physical rather than their intellectual mass as his personal protection, sought to body search Tracey Smyth. Hamilton did not always bring her daughter with her to visit Franklin, but word had passed sufficiently that even the new goons were less interested in the 'goods' as far as Tracey was concerned.

The contents of Tracey's bag were, though, searched with similar interest as Hamilton's. But their approach to her daughter, and therefore the threat that could remain undetected, had long ago confirmed Hamilton's thoughts that her own physical search was merely to intimidate Hamilton rather than to protect Franklin.

The two women had stepped only a few paces into the lobby of the building before they were confronted by Sanchez, one of the few guards Hamilton had gotten to know reasonably well but whose body mass similarly tested the stitching of his suit, which, like the rest of his colleagues, was a dark poly-wool mix with, Hamilton expected, added Lycra. Both women followed Sanchez as he escorted them into the main body of the ground floor. Sanchez guided them towards an open door on the right hand side. Even though the door was open Sanchez knocked at the door as he stepped close to the room's boundary. There was no audible welcome but Sanchez still walked through the opening and ushered the women to follow him. Hamilton checked her watch on her right wrist as they entered into the room.

Hamilton was first to enter the large room behind Sanchez who vacated the room once Tracey had also stepped inside. Their guide having departed Hamilton walked towards the large mahogany desk at the right end of the expansive room behind which their host, Tony Franklin, sat noisily eating what appeared to be a beef roast with a knife and fork. Although, Hamilton assessed he had only recently been introduced to such cutlery by the manner in which he was cutting and shovelling the food from his plate.

Seated just in front of the desk on a leather low backed chair with a liquor filled glass was Franklin's lawyer Mike Daniels. During one confrontational meeting between Hamilton and the lawyer, Daniels had listed all of his qualifications to her in a manner that sought to affirm his status as her superior. It was clear though that Franklin saw Daniels as no more than his gopher and legal safety net for when things got uncomfortable. Hamilton was certain Franklin's actions kept Daniels busy.

"Ah, Paula how nice to see you." Daniels greeting was suitably false. Franklin did not look up from his plate. "Oh, and I see you've brought.......company." Hamilton's watery smile in response had no impact as Daniels continued. "Mr Franklin will be with you momentarily."

Although Hamilton's attendance was at the appointed time she was not surprised that Franklin and Daniels were keeping her and Tracey waiting. It was a tiresome power play which mirrored her treatment on arrival. The only break in the silence was the sound of Franklin noisily finishing his meal. As they waited neither Hamilton nor Tracey were offered a seat. Daniels studied some paperwork as he sipped at his drink. He made no attempt at small talk, for which Hamilton was actually thankful as she despised the man's view of intelligent chatter.

"So....." all eyes shifted towards Franklin as, mouth still partially filled with food, he broke the stillness, "....I suppose you're wondering why I summoned you here?"

"Oh? I thought we were invited rather than summoned Tony. Especially as we've been welcomed so warmly." Franklin scoffed and wiped the remnants of food from his mouth with a white linen cloth.

"You really think you're something special don't you." The question was rhetorical and Franklin continued without waiting for Hamilton to respond. "Nah, you were summoned bitch, and if you'd decided not to attend you know full well your attendance would have been less voluntary. Daniels chuckled and Hamilton looked away defensively as the script required, but inwardly she felt no fear only contempt.

"Of course Tony. I apologise."

"And stop calling me Tony. It's Mr Franklin where you're concerned. And why the fuck have you brought that freak with you again." Another rhetorical question.

"Grant!!! GRANT!!!" Momentarily Steroid appeared and walked a few paces into the room.

"Yes sir."

"Take this fucking freak outside until we're done here. It makes me feel sick and I just had a nice meal I wanna keep down."

"Yes sir." Steroid took hold of Tracey's upper right arm with his meaty left claw of a hand and gave it an ungentlemanly tug but Tracey did not move. Instead she looked to her mother who gave a gentle nod of her head. At which point Tracey became more accommodating and took the firm guidance to exit the room.

"And close that fucking door after you." Hamilton watched over her shoulder as Tracey was taken from the room and prepared herself for the expected verbal onslaught from Franklin. As instructed, Steroid closed the door behind him but Hamilton's attention was returned to her host before the lock had clicked shut. "Chloe tells me our acquisitions are going well and you are doing a good job."

"Why, thank you." The sarcasm in Hamilton's delivery was intended and by the reaction on Franklin's face she could tell it had landed.

"Thing is, you seem to think you're smarter than any of us by trying to run an operation off the books."

"Off Mr Franklin's books," Daniels chimed in before taking another sip of his drink.

"The lab is all part of the....operation," she responded quizzically.

"I'm not talking about the laboratory, as well you know bitch. It seems you thought you could squirrel some money from me. Money which I am enabling you to make."

"But...but...not all of my costs are covered by Chloe. So...so I have to be creative."

Franklin scoffed. "Crafty you mean. Creative my ass. It's just as well Chloe is a clever girl." Daniels nodded dutifully at Franklin's statement. "She found out what you were up to and gave Mike enough information for him to carry out some forensic analysis. I'm impressed. It's a good operation. A brothel is a bit old hat, but I like it. And based on the turnover, so do your clients."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you," said Franklin. "In these troubled times a bit of extra cash will come in handy."

"But that's......"

"Yours?" Franklin interrupted Hamilton and stared at her intently. She was convinced that she could see a vein throbbing at his temple. "No longer bitch. What's yours is always mine."

"But....the brothel is mine. I created it. Not you. Not Chloe."

Franklin slammed his hand onto the desk top and this time Hamilton was convinced that she saw another vein throb on Franklin's exposed temple below his thinning hairline. He shifted from his seat and moved around the desk towards Hamilton. He positioned his face close to Hamilton's who took a small step backwards with her right foot. Franklin's breath reeked of the meal he had eaten and other food and drink items consumed since he had last ventured to brush his teeth which Hamilton wasn't convinced had been within the past twenty four hours. Bad breath was clearly a requirement in Franklin's set up.

"Just remember who you work for bitch. I'm the boss. You are staff."

Hamilton lowered her eyes and looked towards the floor. "Yes Mr Franklin."

"If I really wanted, you would be earning your keep in my brothel." Franklin paused for effect and Hamilton kept her eyes lowered. Franklin grabbed her chin roughly and made sure their eyes met as he spoke. "But I doubt you'd make enough to be kept, even if those Dockers are not overly choosey." Franklin laughed a belly laugh pleased with his insult.

"I'm sorry Mr Franklin."

Turning towards Daniels, Franklin celebrated the moment. "See Mike, they're all the same. Weak. This is a man's world." Franklin returned his gaze towards Hamilton whose chin he still held in his right hand. "Your role is to do as you're told and when required," Hamilton suddenly felt the firm touch of Franklin's left hand between legs, "open these and get fucked by your betters. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." The nature of Hamilton's delivery was timid which pleased Franklin.

"Good girl." Franklin patted Hamilton on her left cheek with his right hand having released his grip of her chin.

"Do...do you require me to sign anything?"

"Sign? For what?" Franklin sounded genuinely bemused by Hamilton's comment.

"The property deeds for the brothel are in my name. If you need me to fully transfer the brothel as an asset into one of your fund management schemes I assumed you would want me to sign something?"

"Such business acumen Paula. But, why would I sign anything and leave a paper trail?" Franklin laughed. "Nah, I don't think we need bother with that. You can own the brothel on paper and I own you. So I therefore own the brothel." Hamilton could tell that Franklin was pleased with his logic.

Hamilton now free of Franklin offered her right hand towards him. "Then, if we're going to be partners should we not at least shake."

Franklin laughed again. Turning towards Daniels as he did so. He looked back towards Hamilton and his aggression returned. "We're not fucking partners. You are mine. I own you." Hamilton saw some spit fly from Franklin's mouth as he re-iterated his words.

Hamilton kept her hand offered towards Franklin which seemed to dumbfound him. "Whatever," Franklin said as he grasped Hamilton's hand with his much larger right hand and offered a cursory shake of the hand. But Hamilton held the handshake more firmly with her eyes returning back towards Franklin with more certainty than he enjoyed causing him to pull his hand free.

Franklin wordlessly walked back towards his desk. "We're done. The deeds can stay in your name, but with the info Chloe has given to Mike it'll be easy enough to keep track of the money. It'll be a useful operation for washing some of our other business earnings." He re-seated himself behind his desk. "Now, fuck off. You know the way. And take the freak with you."

Hamilton started to exit the room with the sound of Daniels and Franklin's laughter filling the room behind her. Neither man could see the smile on Hamilton's face once she had turned to leave. As expected, the information about the brothel that Hamilton had given to Chloe had suitably baited Franklin. Hamilton would now enjoy reeling in her catch.

As Hamilton stepped into the hallway she looked around for Tracey who was not visible. Hamilton closed the door to Franklin's room behind her and reached into her bag with her left hand to remove her phone and speed dialled her daughter. The ring tone sounded faintly across the hallway behind one of the closed doors. Hamilton killed the call and entered the room without knocking.

Hamilton entered the room and carefully removed the thin plastic skin that had covered her right hand, peeling it from her palm towards her fingers so that none of the chemicals were transferred onto her actual skin. A similar second hand skin glove rested beside Tracey's rear which was perched on the edge of a table, her nylon covered legs draped over Steroid's shoulders as he noisily worked her cock with his mouth whilst kneeling between her thighs.

Hamilton checked her watch and smiled. So far everything had gone to plan and the sight of Steroid succumbing so readily to Tracey's delights gave Hamilton confidence that by the end of the evening Hamilton's Empire would be further expanded. She looked up as she heard the man moan excitedly, his hands shifting onto Tracey's nylon covered thighs who in turn shifted her position on the edge of the desk causing her cock to pop from the man's mouth allowing rivulets of cum to snake onto the man's face and clothing below. A stray splash of cum landing on the black nylon of Tracey's right shin. But for the most part the white globules landed on Steroid's face and clothes. The warm fluid highly noticeable against the dark material of his suit jacket, a trail of saliva remaining fused between his mouth and Tracey's cock as her body continued to pump the warm fluid onto his compromised body below.

"We need to go."

Tracey seemed startled when Hamilton spoke and immediately shifted her legs from Steroids shoulders, her five inch heels landing on either side of the moaning security guard. Tracey's sudden movement caused the remnants of her spunk to further splatter onto the distressed man. As she straightened herself Tracey re-positioned her cock into her red satin panties and adjusted her black leather pencil skirt from her upper thighs so its hem was once more at an unusually modest level.

As Tracey readied herself Hamilton opened the door and looked out into the hallway to confirm there was no one else around. She checked her watch once more. "OK, let's go. " Hamilton walked into the hallway followed closely by Tracey who closed the door leaving the compromised Steroid behind her. As they walked towards the building's entrance way they could hear raised voices and a woman's animated laughter.

Hamilton spotted Chloe openly flirting with Sanchez and Knuckles at the buildings entrance. Sanchez in particular seemed especially taken by their visitor. Chloe's overall appearance was muted, dressed as she was in a knee length fully buttoned grey mackintosh with a mottled grey chiffon scarf at her neck. However, Hamilton did notice Chloe's newly enhanced cleavage was fully visible at the crossover of the coat's lapels which probably explained Sanchez's failure to maintain eye contact with Franklin's daughter.

Hamilton watched as Chloe teased the blonde extensions of her new mane with each head toss. Knuckles stood close by but seemed less taken by Chloe's act which only fuelled Hamilton's suspicions about the Neanderthal's preferences and made her wonder how he would have reacted if Tracey had gently caressed his cheek with her now discarded glove rather than Steroid's.

"Oh, Hamilton, I didn't expect to see you here." Knuckles was the first to turn towards Hamilton and Tracey as they approached.

"Hello Chloe, how are you? We've just been here to see your father."

"I see. Well, as much as I am enjoying the company of the boys here I have some business of my own I want to discuss with Daddy, and as it involves you it's probably best that you turn around and follow me." Sanchez stood to one side, with a smile across his face, as Chloe walked towards Hamilton and led her and Tracey back into the building. As they started their journey Daniels appeared exiting the building and slowed in his tracks as he saw Hamilton.

"I think you're heading the wrong way Paula. The boss has finished with you," Daniels said with a smirk.

"They're with me Mike," Chloe said forcefully.

Daniels paused momentarily as his senses tried to marry a familiar voice with a less than familiar appearance. Hamilton noticed his eyes drift towards Chloe's bustier cleavage as the group approached him. As his eyes slowly shifted from her cleavage Daniels became conscious of Chloe's demeanour also appearing more sexual and predatory than he remembered. Although excited by the experience Daniels knew not to make a move on the boss's daughter if he wanted to retain his current lifestyle. "Chloe? I didn't recognise you. Er, your father is about to, erm retire to his rooms. Now's probably not a good time."

"When I need your advice Mike I'll ask. Daddy will see me, you know that." Daniels looked uncertain and began to reach into his inside jacket pocket for his phone. "Or do I need to tell Sanchez to escort you from the grounds.........after I've told Daddy that you questioned me?"

"I meant no disrespect," Daniels said removing his hand from his inside pocket. "It was good to see you Chloe. You're looking.....well." Hamilton watched as Daniels scurried passed them. Her contempt for him remained.

"Well done," Hamilton said as the trio entered the building.

"Thank you Mistress," Chloe responded, a note of satisfaction in her voice as she felt a thrill course through her body after being praised by her Mistress.

"Do you know where to find your father?"

"Yes Mistress. Daddy's rooms are on the first floor."

"Show me."

The three women continued their way into the building. Chloe led them to the main staircase and they climbed the equally spaced carpeted steps that led towards the upper level of the property. As they travelled up the staircase Hamilton checked her watch. Her expectation was that the toxin should have started to take hold by now and that Tony Franklin would be as accommodating as Steroid had been for Tracey.

"This room Mistress." Hamilton stepped forward and turned the door handle stepping into the room as the door opened. Tracey and Chloe followed behind her. They found Tony Franklin sat in a mock Georgian chair positioned to the right side of a mock fireplace and ornate mantelpiece. He was dressed in what appeared to be an above the knee silk dressing gown that had a paisley pattern design. Hamilton had no interest in knowing the answer but assumed he was naked beneath.

Franklin appeared to have been dozing but looked up as the door opened his expression turned darker as he saw Hamilton enter the room. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"You don't look so great Tony," Hamilton said with a noticeable thrill in her voice.

"I...how did...," Franklin stopped when he saw a woman of similar appearance to his daughter enter the room behind Tracey. "Chloe?" And then "Chloe! What in the...." Franklin looked at Hamilton and there was anger in his eyes. "What have you done to her you bitch?"

"Now now Tony, someone in your condition shouldn't be getting so excited. Well, not without a purpose."

Franklin made to get from his seat but Hamilton was already in front of him and pushed him back into the chair. "GRANT!! GRANT!!"

12