The Office Edgeslut Pt. 01

Story Info
Jade just wanted a boring job, this was anything but...
2.5k words
4.4
20.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Applying for jobs was getting boring. There were only so many ways you could feign enthusiasm for a job titled 'Office Administration Assistant - Part Time' and only so many times you could tweak the wording in your cover letter before you started to feel your mind slipping away.

Jade had just finished adjusting her cover letter to fit her 7th application of the day. At this point, she wasn't even checking to see if she was qualified for the job - 3 years experience minimum? Bachelor degree or higher in relevant field preferred? Super keen and bubbly personality to join our team? Sure.

Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter here.

This job was one she knew she wasn't qualified for, but she needed a job and this is what was being advertised; what's the worst that can happen? She doesn't get accepted into a job she never really cared about in the first place? Bummer.

- Browse

- Documents

- JadeTurnerResume.pdf

- Open

- Browse

- Documents

- jadetittieslol.png

- Open

- Submit

She took a deep sigh and leant back in her desk chair, letting her eyes flutter shut for a moment. Time for a break.

In the middle of pouring a delicious smoothie into her glass, Jade heard a buzz coming from her phone across the kitchen. Craning her neck to look, she saw the screen lit up with a Gmail notification.

RE: Office Administration Role

Assuming it was just an automatic "Thank you for your application!" email, she went back to her smoothie for a moment, popping in a metal straw and taking it, and her phone, to the couch.

RE: Office Administration Role

2 Attachments

Dear Jade,

Thank you for your application, we appreciate you taking the time to express your interest in joining our team. Unfortunately, we feel you do not meet our required qualifications, and have decided not to move forward with your application.

However, we have another vacancy that we feel you may be better suited for, and would love for you to join our team. The file you submitted in the 'Cover Letter' section fills us with confidence that you would be the perfect fit for our Full Time Office Edgeslut role. This would be a fantastic opportunity to use the skills you so expertly demonstrated in your cover letter! As stated, this is a full-time role, 40 hours per week, with a yearly salary of $85,000. You will also be granted 2 weeks paid sick leave per year, amongst other benefits.

We would love to meet with you in person to discuss this position.

Kind regards,

Victor McCarthy

Head of Office Admin Division

Jade was immediately incredibly confused. Office Edgeslut? What was that supposed to be, Edges Lut? What the fuck does Lut mean? And what was it about her cover letter that made them think she was a 'perfect fit' for a full time role with a thoroughly decent salary? At the bottom of the email appeared to be the files she'd sent with her application; her resume and her cover letter.

Except that wasn't her cover letter.

"Fuck," Jade couldn't help but say out loud. In place of a cover letter, she had submitted an image of herself laying on her bed, smiling widely, shirt lifted up to her collarbones, with her breasts on full display. "Fuck!"

It began to dawn on her what was happening. Whoever had processed her application - seemingly this Victor McCarthy - had seen her nude and decided to offer her a role as the office slut... Presumably her photo had turned him on, he must have thought she was hot enough, or else he wouldn't have offered her the position. She felt a warmth in her stomach and a dampness in her underwear.

"No, no," she thought to herself. "This is so wrong - this is fucked up! I'm not gonna go and be some office whore and get paid for it, how degrading! That's disgusting!"

She paused for a moment, glancing back over the job description.

"But I do need the money..."

The next thing she knew, she had set up a meeting for the following day at 10 o'clock sharp.

"Hi, I'm Jade Turner, here to see Victor McCarthy?" Jade half told, half questioned the receptionist, who was sitting at a desk in the centre of the - frankly very normal looking - front office. She had almost psyched herself out of coming, but seeing as she hadn't had any other job offers come through, she felt it would be silly to pass this one up - she figured she'd just attend the interview, and if she didn't want the job, she'd just say no and be on her way.

"Certainly, and what was your meeting about?" The receptionist queried.

"Oh, a job application."

"For what role?"

"Uh... the Office Administration Role."

"Hmm, office admin..." the receptionist mumbled to herself, typing away on her keyboard. "Can't see anything listed under that description... Oh! Jade Turner, yes?"

"Yes."

"I see. Here for the Office Edgeslut role! No need to be coy." The receptionist smiled sweetly at Jade, whose jaw was wide open in shock. "Take a seat, Mr. McCarthy will be right with you."

Flushed red and embarrassed, Jade did as she was told and waited on one of the plush chairs nearby. She never expected the receptionist to have to know what she was here for - did everyone know? She glanced around at the few people scattered about the room, and felt as though they were all staring at her, mentally undressing her. How many of them had seen her photo? Had it been shared around the whole office?

She was about to get up and run out of the building, when her name was called.

"Jade Turner?"

She turned towards the voice and saw a man, tall and wearing a smart, clean cut suit, about in his early 40s if she had to take a guess. He made his way towards her with his hand outstretched. To her surprise, she shook it.

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Victor McCarthy, who you've been emailing. Always nice to put a face to a name, isn't it?" He remarked with a smile.

"Of course, lovely to meet you too." Jade croaked out, trying her best to swallow her nerves.

"Please, follow me. We can get to know each other better in my office."

They made their way up a flight of stairs, with Victor making smalltalk as they went. It seemed odd to be talking about the weather when they both knew exactly why she was here.

Eventually they arrived at his office; a small room with ceiling to floor windows, overlooking a wider office space with about 5 rows of cubicles, if Jade had to guess from the quick glance she got at them before he drew the blinds closed.

"Nobody likes the feeling of being watched during a job interview!" Victor chuckled. "I expect you're plenty nervous enough already without 20 employees ogling you from their desks."

He pulled out a chair for Jade, then made his way to the other side of his desk. It wasn't a particularly foreboding desk, in fact, the whole room looked more like something out of an Ikea catalogue than a sex dungeon. Maybe she'd got it all wrong, and this wasn't a sexual role after all!

"So, I expect you'll want to know the specifics of your role as the Office Edgeslut. For starters, what you're wearing will be completely inappropriate."

"Oh!" Jade cocked her head in confusion. "Sorry, I thought my outfit would be fine, is it too business casual? I have more formal clothes if they'd be better suited to your work environment."

Victor leaned back in his chair and looked her up and down, making her feel self conscious and fidget with her clothes.

"Stand up and come here."

She did as she was told. He stood too, towering over her just a little, but enough to make her feel small. He gave her another look up and down before undoing the top button of her blouse.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?" Jade yelled.

"I'm taking your blouse off." Victor replied calmly. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I..." Jade stuttered, willing herself to say yes, stop, this is inappropriate and I ought to walk out that door right now. But she didn't. "No."

"Good." He continued working down each of her buttons, popping them open one by one until her blouse was completely open, revealing a white, lacy bra cupping her breasts. "Take it off and put it on my desk."

Jade nodded and slipped her arms out of the sleeves, before folding it up neatly and placing it gently atop his desk. She felt so exposed, standing in a stranger's office in just her bra.

"Good girl. I need the skirt off next. Take that off for me."

She nodded again and undid the button on the side of her skirt, then slid the zip down.

"Use your words, Jade. I need you to do more than just nod if I'm going to give you this job." Victor's eyes were fixed on her body.

"I don't really know what to say, Mr. McCarthy." She croaked out as she slipped out of her skirt, folding it up next to her blouse on the desk. She now stood in nothing but her pretty white bra and matching silky white knickers. She wondered if he knew that she had picked matching lingerie on purpose, hoping in the back of her mind that he would find her more attractive this way.

"Let's start with 'Yes, sir,' okay?"

"Yes, sir..." It came out practically as a whisper.

"Louder."

"Yes, sir."

"Better. Back to your seat." His voice was so calm, yet so commanding - Jade felt almost transfixed by it. They both took their seats, though Victor looked markedly more calm in his than she in hers. "This attire will do for the duration of your interview, but should you take the job, you will be required to be fully nude during office hours. Should I take you through the specifics of the role?"

Well, what did she have to lose? "Yes please, sir."

Victor smiled wryly at this. "Excellent. You will start your day at 8:30, presenting yourself to me in my office, clothed if you must be. From there, I will undress you, and get you prepared for the day ahead." He opened a drawer in his desk, and produced a variety of pale pink items. Jade's eyes widened, baffled at the casual manner in which he was holding them. One by one, he explained their purpose. "First, I will fasten this collar around your neck. Then, I will use these handcuffs to bind your wrists together. You will not be permitted to remove either of these items throughout the day, unless you have express permission from me. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Next I will place this gag inside your mouth. Isn't it sweet? It's heart shaped! These three items are all you will be allowed to wear." The next item Victor produced from the drawer was one Jade recognised instantly as a wand vibrator. "This vibrator will be tied in place, pressed against your clitoris on its lowest setting to ensure you stay wet throughout the day. From 9am onwards, you must be sitting on your knees outside my office. You will not be allowed to leave this position without my permission. Are you still following me?"

"Sorry, I think I must have misheard you, did you say outside your office or inside?"

"Outside." He replied plainly.

"But that's in view of the whole office, everyone will be able to see me." Jade chuckled nervously. "I thought it would just be for your eyes only."

"Oh? Well, I'm flattered that you'd be willing to serve me exclusively, but your role here would be to serve the entire office, not just me. They all work very stressful jobs, they need some relief. That's you!" Victor rose up from his chair and moved in slow, deliberate steps towards her. His voice lowered, becoming more serious now and almost whisper quiet. "Your job will be to serve my employees in any way they see fit. They will use you, tease you, and fuck you. Do you understand?"

She couldn't answer.

"I said, do you understand, slut?" He was truly towering over her now, his average stature now seeming giant as his voice dripped with dominance. All of a sudden, he shoved a hand into her underwear.

Jade yelped, grabbing his wrist in protest of the invasion.

"You can pretend you don't want this all you want, but you and I both know how much your pretty little cunt is drooling all over my fingers right now." He ran his fingers over her slit, making her whimper. "Do you want me to continue?"

In defeat, she nodded. She did want him to keep going - he was right after all. The whole situation had made her incredibly wet, and at this point all she wanted was for him to keep going.

"Use your words." He commanded once more.

"Yes, sir. Please keep going."

At once, he shoved two fingers inside her, sliding in easily thanks to how wet she was. She gripped onto his wrist tighter, and he used his other hand to pull her bra down, exposing her breasts, then began massaging them and teasing her nipples as he fucked her with his fingers.

"Even better in real life than in that slutty photo you sent with your application." Victor growled in her ear. "You should know your brains will get you nowhere in life, your tits are your greatest asset."

Jade groaned, no longer able to keep her pleasure inside.

"That's it, slut. Moan for me. Let the whole office know what you're doing for me in here."

"Please sir..." She whined. "I'm getting so close, please make me cum, sir."

He ripped his fingers out of her immediately, prompting her to cry out and pull at his wrist.

"You obviously didn't do your research before you came here." Victor said sternly, going back to his seat across the desk, fixing the cuffs of his shirt nonchalantly as he did so.

"I... what?" Jade was in too much of a daze to think straight.

"You're here to be an edgeslut, Miss Turner. You will not be permitted to orgasm at any point, either at work or at home. You will be kept on the edge, dripping wet and desperate at all times. Any minor infractions you incur will be punished with a spanking from me, but if you cum without permission your contract will be terminated immediately. Understood?"

"Mmhg... yes, sir." She slurred.

"Excellent. How about an immediate start? Do you want me to strap that vibrator to your drippy little clit?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Just sign the contract right here, pet, and you'll be our official Office Edgeslut, free for any use at any time for any reason."

She paused for a moment, having come to her senses again. Did she really want this? To be whored out to 20 administration employees all hours of the day?

"Yes, sir."