The Office Flirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite late when the link for the video came through, I was beginning to wonder if Dean hadn't gone to work again. I clicked the link, pressed pause, and undressed completely, sure that I was in for a treat.

The video started with a closeup of Hannah's face as she set up the phone to record. She'd put on the now usual black eyeliner and eyeshadow, presumably for my benefit, but this time she wore matching black lipstick too. I liked it, she looked like a very cute goth or emo chick with her pale skin. As she moved back from the screen, I saw she was wearing a skin-tight black dress.

I didn't recognise where she was at first, having gotten used to her filming on her sofa, but as she moved I saw a bed in the background. She stood facing a full-length mirror, staring at herself as she moved her hands all over her body. Slowly she reached behind herself and undid the zip, sliding the dress off her shoulders and letting it slide slowly to the floor. She wore nothing else but a black thong. She reached down onto the bed and picked something up. She sat on the bed, facing the screen but making a conscious effort not to look towards it.

Seductively she took the black stockings she'd picked up and slid them up onto her legs, making a point of adjusting the lace tops on her thighs to make sure the seam was in the correct position. Once both were on, she stood and turned away from the screen, bending over to show her pert round arse to her phone. She pulled on a matching suspender belt and pulling the straps under the thong, fastened the stockings to it. She put on a matching black bra, then shook her head and smiled, throwing the bra back onto the floor.

She was just putting the dress back on when she picked up what looked like a phone. She pretended to answer it and could be heard asking why they weren't coming, and then she told Dean she was disappointed he was going out with his work friends instead of coming back home to her. She threw the pretend phone down and sat on the bed, looking forlorn.

She had let the dress slip off her legs and kicked it off her ankles. She looked towards the mirror again, smiling and teasing her nipples until they were erect. She ran her hands over her chest, down over her sides and hips, then across her flat stomach. Standing now, she slid the thong off, sliding it slowly down her thighs, all the time keeping her legs straight and her arse facing the screen.

"Fuck you Dean if you don't want to come back to this, I'll enjoy myself then," she told herself in the mirror.

She picked up the pillows and placed them on the bed, then lay back on them. Whether this had been deliberate or not, the pillows raised the top half of her body as she faced directly towards the phone. Her hand wandered between her legs, and she groaned loudly when she found her clit. She alternated between rubbing her clit and thrusting all four fingers into her elastic pussy, again making a point of not looking towards the screen. She paused and moved, opening a drawer on her bedside table, and pulled out a dildo. While it wasn't that long, around six or seven inches long, it was very fat. Assuming the same position as just, she rubbed the dildo along her wet folds a little and then plunged it into her pussy, taking it in with ease. She fucked herself for a while, then as her legs started to tremble, she stopped and turned onto her side.

Now she fucked herself with one leg up, her labia stretched and sticking to the dildo as it was pulled out of her. One hand worked the dildo while the other pulled roughly at her pert tits. Again her legs started to tremble as she worked herself closer to orgasm, and again she stopped.

She moved once more, now with her face buried into the pillows and her round arse sticking right up. She reached a hand around and fucked herself as fast as she could manage. This time when her legs started to tremble she reached the other hand around and started to finger her arse. Just as she cried out as she started to cum, she pulled the dildo from her pussy, and as she squirted she squeezed the balls on the dildo and a white liquid shot from it and started to cover her buttocks.

The liquid spurted over her hand still with three fingers in her arsehole, still thrusting them in as fast as she could manage until she squirted again. Her body shook and she dropped the dildo onto the floor. While she let her body relax, her arse was covered in the white gooey mess, which she scooped up with her fingers and slurped down into her mouth. A minute or so later, she walked over to the phone and it stopped recording. Ten minutes after I'd finished watching it again, I sent her a message.

"That was hot, I was hard virtually as soon as it started," I sent.

"I like it when you tell me you've been wanking over me, it's as much a turn-on as making them to send to you," she answered.

"Explain the film, how did it fit into the story?" I asked.

"I put the phone on my window sill, it was supposed to show you, well the stranger I've been sexting, as found out where I live. Just as he, you, came and spied on me through my window, I was getting ready for Dean to come home from work after I'd thought I'd sent him a lot of sexy pictures and he told me he was going out instead. Unhappy as I'd worked myself up ready for his return, I had to make myself cum while you just happened to be watching through the window," she explained.

"Nice idea," I replied, "now I'm off to watch it again and now I know it's me watching you from outside your house I'll enjoy the context much more."

When she walked into the dining room the following morning she looked dazed, like she was sleepwalking, a forlorn faraway look on her face.

"Are you okay? Dean hasn't found out has he?" I asked looking at her sad face.

"No he hasn't, but I'm so so tired. I rewatched that video several times last night and almost wore my dildos out," she giggled, then yawned loudly," I haven't had much sleep."

"Dildos? Plural?" I noted.

"Yeah, like the one in the video. I have three the same, one flesh pink like you saw, one brown, and one black as coal. They all got a workout last night. I'd only been asleep for just over an hour when Dean got back home," she said.

"Would he have been bothered if he'd seen you with them?" I asked.

"He knows about them as he bought them, although I chose the colours. I told you we were quite adventurous, he likes watching me use them," Hannah said, yawning again, "he wasn't quite so happy when I told him I'd imagined they were Pete, Ravi and Leeroy that he worked with though," she laughed.

I asked if she wanted a strong coffee instead and she laughed and said she'd bought some energy drinks to help her through the day, she'd only come for tea to see me. We chatted for a little while and then she hugged me and went off back to work. I watched a film that evening but couldn't concentrate on awaiting Hannah's next arrival, but nothing came through.

She apologised profusely the next day, telling me she'd fallen asleep before Dean had even left for work. I told her it was fine, lying that I wasn't expecting something every night. She laughed and said she assumed she'd been dreaming about it as she'd woken with a very damp gusset.

"I've had an idea for the next part, then a final part to finish this fantasy off," she said, then blushed a little.

"I'll send you this part before I speak to you about the ending though," she smiled, reaching up on tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek, "Hope you enjoy."

"Oh I'm sure I will," I told her.

I was just washing up when I heard my phone ping and looked at the time. It was barely 8.30 pm, if she'd sent a video already she must have started recording it as soon as Dean had left. Intrigued, I left the rest of the washing up in the bowl to soak.

The video started with her phone where it had been last time, and Hannah wearing the same black stockings and suspender belt. She knelt by the bed, the pink dildo she'd used lying by her. She picked it up and started fucking her mouth with it, slowly at first and then her hands became a blur. Saliva poured from her mouth as she tried to take the dildo down, pausing only as she gagged a little more than she wanted. After a short while, she took the dildo from her mouth and stuck the dildo to her bedside table.

Hannah put one hand on the bed to steady herself, then lifted her foot and rested it on the top of the bedside table, spreading her legs towards the window. Using the other hand she held the dildo against her wet pussy and eased back onto it. She closed her eyes and her mouth dropped open as she pushed back slowly until the dildo filled her up, just the balls now showing. Keeping her foot raised she rode the dildo.

Even with the phone where it was, I could see how her pussy gripped the dildo tightly, her moans getting louder and louder as she rode faster and faster. As she started to cum she pushed right back onto the dildo and screwed her face up as her orgasm racked through her.

She paused for a short while, then reached across the bed, picked up the brown dildo and put it to her mouth, using her tongue to coat it in saliva. Pulling a mirror towards her placed it so it stood firmly against the bed frame, then stuck the dildo to it. Now she took her foot off the bedside table and eased the pink dildo out of herself, and twisted around.

Now on all fours, she held the brown dildo against her pussy and pushed herself back onto it. As she rode it the mirror gave a great view for the camera of the dildo working its way inside her. As she got quicker, she took the pink dildo and slid her mouth onto it.

It was such a great sight I almost came there and then. As she pushed back onto the brown dildo the pink one nearly left her mouth, then as she took that into her mouth again the brown dildo pulled right out until only the head was inside her. I felt sure Hannah had done this before as the measurements between the dildos were perfect for what she was doing.

My thoughts were bought back to the video again as Hannah started to cum again, this time stopping with both halfway inside her. I cursed my luck that I hadn't noticed, as I was going to time my cumming with hers too. Then she reached onto the bed and picked up the black dildo. My cock twinged in my hand.

She rubbed the black dildo between her thighs, now glistening with her juices, twisting the dildo to get it fully coated. Once ready, she stuck it to the mirror right above the brown one. Somehow I still hadn't worked out what she was doing until she held the dildos in place, one by her pussy and one by her arsehole, and pushed her hips back suddenly.

She cried out and paused, I could see from the mirror that both dildos were about five inches inside her. She pulled away again, then repeated it, shouting out loudly. At the third time of asking both dildos were now balls deep, and Hannah rubbed her eyes where she'd made them water. She almost looked towards the phone but stopped herself quickly.

This time as she rode the dildos she reached back and slapped her buttocks hard, the sound made me wince. She moved her head and took the pink dildo into her mouth again. I could tell from her body language this wasn't going to take her too long to cum again, I could hear her start swearing as she knew a big one was coming. As I watched, my strokes got quicker too.

The pink dildo dropped from her mouth as she groaned loudly and shouted out, her hips and thighs shaking as she came hard, much harder than before, and her top half slumped to the floor. She cried out loudly, surely the neighbours must have heard her? I started to cum myself, spurting across the laminate flooring.

Hannah wasn't quite finished yet. She turned her head towards the window, but not looking at the phone, and taking the pink dildo she wanked it for a short while she squeezed the balls, shooting white liquid across her face. When there was no more, she dragged her body around to the others, doing the same in turn, first the brown dildo and then the black one until her face was covered in the white gooey mess. She smiled and nodded, then proceeded to lick her pussy juices from the brown dildo, then her anal juices from the black dildo. While she did so, she rubbed her clit until she came again, this time squirting over her floor.

She lay there for a while, her stockings now wet with a mixture of sweat and her juices, then turned her head towards where the camera was. She gasped loudly and put her hand over her mouth in shock. Then she staggered as quickly as her shaky legs would allow her towards the phone and stopped the recording. I waited twenty minutes for any new messages, and getting none I watched the video again, cumming another twice as I did so.

The excited puppy look was back on her face the next day as she bounded into the dining room, quickly shot down when she noticed other people already using the kettle and me waiting for my turn. She pulled a face at them and then sat on a chair while she waited.

Seeing them chatting but facing the kettle, she got my attention, shuffled forward on the chair, and then lifted her dress to show she had stockings on underneath, and more importantly no underwear on. Her beautifully neat bald pussy smiled back at me. I finally managed to look back at her face and she giggled, pulling the dress right just as the others turned to see what was happening.

Once they'd gone, she walked over and hugged me, kissing my cheek, and pressing against me a little harder than normal. I felt sure she could feel my cock stirring against her hip.

"Last night was fucking awesome," she announced with a broad smile on her face.

"Yes, I enjoyed it a few times too," I laughed.

She laughed back, then paused.

"Did you understand the ending?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, I just assumed you'd gone to stop the phone and haven't got used to editing the videos yet?" I answered.

"No, the shocked look on my face. Part of the fantasy was that I'd gone through all that and only right at the very end had I noticed that the stranger was watching through the window all along," she exclaimed.

"Ah very good, I get it. And he'd been stalking you, trying to find out who you are from all the pictures you've been sending, and found out where you live?" I asked.

"Yes, exactly that. It's good isn't it?" she said excitedly.

I nodded, and then her face dropped.

"Listen to all of this before you dismiss the idea please, it's how I planned it ending," she asked.

I told her I would, I'd let her speak before asking questions.

"I said the next part would be the last, right? Well, as I've been caught by the stranger, I ask him what he's doing, and he tells me he's simply standing by a window. I tell him he shouldn't be watching me through the window, especially doing things like that. He counters by saying that if I live in a ground floor flat and the bedroom curtains aren't closed, then anybody could have seen me already, or maybe that's what I wanted," she explained.

"Then he tells her that he knows who her husband is and he'll tell him, and I say he won't believe you, to which he holds his phone up and shows me all the pictures and videos that I thought I'd been sending to Dean," she continued," then he drops the bombshell that he wants to come inside and film me himself."

There was a pause, then she nodded that she'd finished.

"So, do you let him?" I asked.

"Well, that depends on you, you are the stranger after all," she smiles nervously.

"What, you want me to come and film you?" I ask, "What about your husband?"

"He'll be at work, he doesn't know, and if you're only filming it doesn't count as cheating on our partners, does it?" she giggled.

I paused and pondered while pouring the hot water into our drinks.

"Think of it as a special birthday present from me to you, and vice versa," she smiled.

"I'm very tempted, the chance of not just watching videos you've sent but actually filming you myself intrigues me," I told her.

I watched as she pressed her phone a couple of times, and mine pinged. I read the simple message. Her address, three kisses, and 'I knew you'd want to' written.

She lifted her skirt again, rubbed her fingers across her clit, and smirked at me.

"It will have to be tonight though, the girls want to go out tomorrow night as it's our last day," she smiled, "This beauty and I can't wait until tonight."

She took her mug, kissed my cheek again and walked towards the door, holding her dress up to expose her pert round arse to me as she swished away. I wondered if I was doing the right thing, but at least my filming meant I could direct more, and get her to do things I liked, I had a couple of ideas already.

Confident that I would be tempted, Hannah later sent me a message telling me to get there around 8 pm, plenty of time for Dean to be out of the way and to get things ready. I got in the car, put the address in my Sat Nav and headed for the address she'd given me. I got there ten minutes early and looked about the street. Sure enough, the address she'd given me was a ground-floor flat, with houses on the other side of the road. I found myself wondering if anyone who lived in those houses had seen any of her antics. Lucky them if they had. I sat in the car for around five minutes, and only one car drove past and nobody walked by. At least with the road being very quiet there wouldn't have been much chance of being caught by anyone walking past.

I got out of the car and stood facing her house. I could see her moving about, wearing a dressing gown. I couldn't tell if that was her bedroom or not, but either way, anyone would have had a good view even from here if she'd been naked. Checking nobody was about, I didn't want anyone seeing then asking Dean who the visitor had been, I walked down and rang the doorbell.

She opened the door and peered around, giving a broad smile on seeing me, then opened the door wide to let me in. If I'd been bothered about anyone being about she wasn't. The dressing gown wasn't fastened, and she was naked underneath, seemingly not caring about standing in her open doorway like that. She followed me in, and into the living room I remembered, the room facing the road. She showed me through to the bedroom at the back. I looked through the window, the garden wasn't that long and there were houses behind. Perhaps they had an even better view. She walked over and shut the curtains.

"You can't do that, they need to be open," I told her.

"But somebody might see you in here," she answered.

"Yes, but this is supposed to be a continuation. When the stranger was looking through the window, the curtains weren't closed," I responded.

I turned to face her, then told her she needed to be the same. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, even the same black stockings and suspender belt.

"Oh," she retorted, "but I'd got something else to wear."

"Well, put it under your pillow, just sticking out so the stranger can find it and make you wear it. Oh, you'll have to put all three dildos on the bed too as you've just been using them," I instructed.

She walked to the side of the bed and pulled the items from the drawer, and put the stockings and suspender belt on. She placed the dildos on the bed and turned to face me.

"We'll have to improvise the talking on the video. Are you ready?" I asked her.

She ran her hand between her legs and raised it, showing me a sticky string joining her fingers, and told me it looked like it. She told me to film on my phone, and she was going to put hers out of sight but with a different angle which she'd send to me afterwards. She quickly put her dressing gown out of the way, turned on her phone, then sat on the bed and told me to start filming.

"I can't believe you were watching me through my window, I should call the police," Hannah started.