The Office Fun Pt. 06

Story Info
Emma, Jane, and Frank have fun with the neighbors 18 year old.
3k words
4.38
3k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaine
Zaine
80 Followers

Frank woke up Sunday morning to the girls still holding onto him and snuggled up to him on either side still, and his cock had its normal hard on. As he shifted Emma let go and rolled onto her stomach while Jane tucked her hand up under her chin. He noticed as Emma had rolled over, she had brought one leg up, opening herself up. He slowly, and carefully slid out from between the two beauties as to not wake them and saw that the way Emma was laying, he definitely had easy access to her pussy and from the looks of it, it was moist. Either from the night before or she was having a good dream, either way he was going to take advantage of it.

He carefully crawled up the bed till he was over her, his cock just inches from her opening, and then slowly placed the head at her entrance. He held it there to make sure she wasn't going to wake before slowly pushing his cock inside her. As his head popped in Emma gave a soft moan. He held his cock there a moment to make sure that she wouldn't wake and realized that with his size, this was going to be harder than he thought. When he was sure that she was still asleep he very slowly pushed his cock deeper inside of her and as he went as far as he could, Emma woke up and gasped in pleasure.

She looked back to see from over her from behind and felt his massive cock deep inside of her. She looked over at jane and noticed she was still asleep. She looked bac at frank over her shoulder and her held his finger up to his mouth in a hush sign.

"Shhhh, let's not wake her just yet. I have a surprise for her." He whispered to her.

Emma bit her bottom lip with a half-smile as she raised her ass up a little for him, making it easier for him to plunge his cock in and out of her. He started a slow and steady rhythm of sliding his monster cock in and out of her slick pussy, as he did that, Emma put her face in the pillow and could barley hear her muffled moans. It wasn't long before he felt her pussy massage his cock and he knew that she was orgasming. She was Cumming hard too because he felt her juices running down his cock and onto his balls.

When she was done Cumming, she lifted her face out of the pillow and was panting, so he pulled his cock out of her, had her move down to the foot of the bed and got right in front of janes face. His cock was inches from her face, hard as a rock, and twitching with each beat of his heart. Emma crawled over and got behind him, reached her hands around him and took hold of his cock with one hand, and his balls with the other. She started to massage his balls as she stroked him, aiming his cock at janes face. Frank starting quietly panting and leaned his head back as he let Emma jerk him off. With her skills it wasn't long before he felt the familiar feeling of needing to cum.

Emma knew he was about to cum and sped up with her stroking. Listening to the way frank was breathing she knew exactly when to aim his cock at jane and watched as he started to cum. Shot after shot of his warm cum shooting out and splattering all over janes face. On the first shot jane gasped, as she did she opened her mouth and when she did, she caught server loads in her mouth. She swallowed it as more cum hit her face. Emma kept stroking until there was nothing left coming out.

Jane looked up at Frank and Emma and smiled, feeling his cum run down her face. Emma crawled over to her and started to lick and kiss her all over her face, making gout with her as she shared the cum she had just licked off. They did that till her face was cleaned up. Frank just watched them as they made out and licked and ate his cum. When they were done they all went to the kitchen as frank cooked breakfast.

"You know," Frank started.

"what you did to Shaun last night will probably make his year. Hell, he probably went home after work and jacked off a few times thinking about that blowjob you gave he.

"that was fun, and he tasted pretty good to. I wouldn't mind sucking his dick again and maybe riding that cock a little too." Emma said giggle

Jane and I laughed with her as I set plates with eggs, bacon, and toast on them.

"I wouldn't mind sucking his cock, but I just like sucking dick." Jane said with a giggle.

As we sat there and talked I plan started to form in my head. As we finished breakfast I suggested that the girls go get a nice long, hot shower.

"Aren't you going to join us?"

"not this time, there is something I need to take care of first."

The girls nodded and headed off to the bathroom where the shower I had put in was big enough for about 5 people, and had multiple head on it. Once I heard the door close I grabbed my cell phone and called my neighbor.

"hey mike, is Shaun available? I was needing help with some things around the house and could use his help."

"yea, I'll send him over. He needs to get off that damn game anyways."

I hang up the phone and a few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I answer it and let Shaun in and had him sit down on the couch.

"we'll get started in a few, let me go get some things and I'll be right back."

Shaun just nodded and sat there not saying a word as I went to the bathroom in my bedroom, where the girls where cleaning themselves off from this morning cum bath I had given them.

"you girls almost done?"

Emma looked back at him just as jane shut the water off.

"yep, all nice and clean. Now you can get us all dirty again. Hey, why did you get dressed, you were supposed to stay naked." Emma said with a pout.

"I have my reasons. So, me a favor and get dressed and come on out to the living room."

I turned and left without letting them respond. I went and grabbed one of my ties and went back out to the living room where Shaun was waiting.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you but you need to be blind folded first" I told him as I tied my tie around his eyes.

"keep that on till I pull it off of you" I tell him as I go back to my bedroom. The girls have just finished getting dressed when I walked in.

"when you girls come out, I want you to be extremely quiet." Frank told them as he walked away.

Both girls looked at each other with a quizzical look but obeyed. I sat down on the couch and a few seconds later watched as the girls quietly walked in. it took them a second to realize that it was Shaun and they both grinned Jane got on her hands and knees and crawled over to where Shaun was while Emma walked over and, before sitting in my lap, pulled my cock out of my shorts and impaled herself with it. She went down as far as she could and was holding herself up with her legs so she wouldn't hurt herself, or me for that matter. I grabbed a few of the pillows that were on the couch and put them under her, she had to raise up a little so I can fit enough under her before she slowly put all her weight down. The thickness was perfect, she was able to sit completely on my lap without my cock driving up into her throat and still gave us a little bit of room to spare. She slowly starts to slide up and down my cock as Jane slowly reached for Shaun's shorts. When Jane touched his jeans, Shaun jumped but couldn't go anywhere.

"Relax Shaun, you will love this I promise." I told him, hoping to relax him.

"Mr. Jones, I... I.... I... I don't swing that way." He managed to studded out.

I chuckled as I told him, "I'm sure you don't, that's why its not me doing anything to you."

Shaun looked over in my direction as Jane pulled his cock out of his shorts and took his soft cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. She bobbed her head few times on his cock then pulled it out while grabbing a hold of it, giving it a few strokes to show that it was rock hard. She looked up at me and grinned as she engulfed his cock again and bobbed her head for a few minutes before pulling it out of her mouth again. When she did Emma leaned down, my cock still buried in her juicy pussy, and sucked on it while jane held onto it for her. By this time Shaun was starting to pant a little and leaning his head back, clearly enjoying the blowjob these two beauties where giving him. Emma sat up and jane took his cock in her mouth again and you can tell she was using all her skills on his man meat. It wasn't long before you could tell Shaun was coming in her mouth. As the first shot hit her throat, jane slid all the way down till her nose was on his belly, swallowing everything he gave her.

When he was done, jane went to pull his cock out but I held her head on it and then guided her to a slow rhythm up and down his cock. She got the message and continued her rhythm as I reached up and slid the tie off his eyes. He looked over and saw Emma then looked down and saw that his cock was in janes mouth. She looked up at him and smiled as she slid his cock out of her mouth.

"I figured this would be better than being in your room and jacking off" frank told him.

All Shaun could manage was a nod as he stared at jane.

I leaned into Emma's ear and whispered to her, "I want you to ride him. I want you to fuck him till he's ready to explode, then have him cum allover your pretty little face."

She looked at me and smiled as she got up, my cock flopping out of her and glistening with her juices. I motion for Jane to sit on my lap as Emma stands in front of Shaun. Jane sticks her ass out on front of me, grabs my cock, and impales herself onto it, driving my cock in deep and hard and making her cum instantly. Emma walked over to Shaun, lifted her skirt up to her waist letting him see her pussy, put a leg on each side of him while facing him, reach down and grabbed his cock and guided it to her entrance.

"is this your first pussy?" she asks as she lowers herself till his head enters her then slams down on him hard.

Shaun moaned as she did that and was un able to answer her as she started bouncing up and down his cock hard and fast. She grabs a hold of his shoulders and leans in to whisper something in his hear and then see him nod. There bodies making slapping noise as she rides him. While Emma is fucking Shaun, jane starts to ride my cock. Sliding up and slamming down, feeling my head hit her cervix each time and feeling her juices flowing over my cock and down my balls. It didn't take jane long to reach her orgasm, lifting herself off my cock as she squirts her juices all over my lap. She then gets between my legs, yanks her shirt off, grabs my cock and sticks them between her breasts and slides them up and down my cock. The feel of her breasts sliding up and down my cock was too much and I was ready to explode, and I guess jane could tell because she took a hold of my cock and started to stroke it rapidly, aiming the head at her face. A few strokes later and I started to grunt as I started to shoot my load all over her face.

Between Jane's titty fucking and watching Emma fuck the boy next door, I came harder then I could ever remember Cumming before. I think I shot about 7 or 8 huge loads all over her face. I noticed Shaun looking over and seeing jane, he gasped, and tapped Emma on her ass. She hopped off, got on her knees between his legs and started to jerk him off till he started to cum. He shot several good loads all over Emma's face and when he was done, she licked his cock clean of her juices and cum. Both girls stood up, took off their clothes and dropped them on the floor, and walked back to the bathroom, naked.

I got up and followed them to see what they were doing when I heard the shower come on. I turned back around and sat down next to Shaun. He was sitting on the couch looking extremely relaxed, his cock hanging out of his shorts and limp from the workout it just got. I just grinned at him as I sat down, my cock still hanging out and semi hard still. Shaun looked over and noticed my cock was sticking out and his eyes got huge.

"Holy shit Mr. jones, you have a fucking huge cock." He said in surprise.

I just chuckled and rested my head on the back of the couch. A few minutes later the girls came back out all nice and clean, and naked. Emma sat on my lap and Jane sat on Shaun's. They each leaned against us and snuggle.

"You're a pretty good fuck there Shaun. Was I your first?" Emma asked.

"Yes, ma'am you were and it was better than I could ever have imagined and definitely better than my hand."

We all laughed and she told him, "call me Emma. Besides, you've had that cock inside me, no sense in being so formal."

Emma got up, picked up the pillows that were on my lap off of the floor and put them back on my lap. She stood up over me on the couch, and turned around so her ass was facing me and had a foot on either side of my thighs. She squatted down and took hold of my growing cock and guided it to her pussy, which was still dripping and dropped down on it. She then started to ride me reverse cowgirl style and moaning every time she slid down my pole.

"OH.... GOD.... YES... THAT... FEELS... SO... FUCKING... GOOOOD!!! AHHHH... AHHH... AHHHH...."

She tensed up as she came on my cock and help her body there until her orgasm had subsided then continued to ride me.

"OH GOD... OH YES... FILL MY PUSSY UP FRANK!!!!!" she yelled.

It didn't take long for her to cum again and again before I couldn't hold back any more. I grabbed a hold of her waist and pulled her down onto my cock as I emptied my balls deep in her pussy again.

"AHHH... AHHH... AHHH." I moaned as I continued to cum inside of her.

When I had completely emptied my balls inside of Emma, I look over and noticed that Shaun and Jane where watching his and jane was slowly stroking Shaun very hard cock. Emma got off my lap and laid on the floor while jane got up, pulled Shaun off the couch so she could lean over my cock and start to cuck it clean. Shaun just watched as Jane started to clean my cock off, so Emma got up and guided Shaun back to the couch and had him kneel behind jane. She grabbed his cock and helped him guide it to janes open pussy and guide him in, then grabbed his waist and pushed and pulled him into a nice steady rhythm in and out of her. After a few thrusts, Shaun took over and started to fuck jane on his own, eventually slamming his cock into hard and as deep as he could go. What ever he was doing he was doing something right because every time he would slam into her, she would moan with my cock still in her mouth.

The more he pounded her pussy the harder she sucked on my cock, and it didn't take long of that kind of sucking to bring me to the edge. Jane waved Emma over and she understood what she was wanting her to do as she got on her knees in front of me, jane popped my cock out of her mouth and Emma started to stroke me, hard and fast. She was only stroking me for a few seconds before I erupted, shooting my wad all over her face and tits.

"AHHHH... AHH... AHHHH." I hollered with each shot.

As I'm Cumming I see jane out of the corner of my eye get on the floor in front of Shaun and start to jerk him off until he started Cumming. He came a fair amount considering he had cum so many times that day, but he cam all over her face, hair and tits. By the time we were all done Cumming, Shaun plopped on the couch, Emma and jane were both covered in cum, and we were all needing a break.

Shaun stood up and looked at us, "man this was a blast and I hate to do this but I have to go get ready for work." As he got his clothes on and went out the door.

The girls grinned, took my hand and we all went to have a shower.

Zaine
Zaine
80 Followers