The Office Hottie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We call it the Neutral Zone, it's a nice hangout without being obnoxious. They have a free taco bar between 5 and 7 that's pretty decent so you can have a couple drinks without getting toasted."

"Sounds nice," Julie smiled.

Damn, I'm a-likin' that smile.

"Sweet, see ya then," I smiled back at her.

Julie turned and walked off with an obvious, new little spring in her step.

Well, how about that, I thought. Sometimes when you least expect it.

Back at my desk I tried to work. I had Julie's smile on my mind and couldn't get over what had just happened. Was she really bi-curious like me or just wanted to be friends? Had she been with a girl before? Was she a full blown lez? Or was she just nervous and unsure of herself and blurted out the first thing she thought of and is in her van right now pissed off and regretting it?

I knew nothing about her and kept thinking about earlier interactions with her to try and figure out more about what she was like. I didn't feel comfortable about asking anyone in the office about her and I'm not into any social media so I couldn't stalk her online. I googled her name and came up with nothing. At least she's not on any police reports, I thought.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. It was an innocent look down my blouse and I had it open for the entire fuckin' world to see, so who would have blamed her. Maybe she's thinking the same thing and wondering why I asked her out. Damn, I shouldn't have said anything, this could turn in a wrong direction real quick and real easy. What the fuck? I just asked her to join me for a drink, not to goddam marry me.

My mind was spinning, and I realized I was babbling to myself like I was in high school again. Relax girl, meet with her, be cool, and just let things fall into place, I coached myself. Who knows, maybe she's a closet psycho bitch and I'll want to forget the whole thing. I'll have one drink with her, assuming she shows, then I'll bail and forget the whole thing happened.

Quitting time took forever to get here. I contemplated doing a no-show, but that would not be right. I was anxious about meeting her, but I set it up so I have to be there. I'll let her do the no-show then it will all be on her, I thought as I drove over to the bar and parked. I looked for her car as I walked through the lot to the main door and realized it was pointless, I had no idea what she drove, and I doubted she would have brought her delivery van.

I was a little early but I went inside and found a place to sit relatively close to the door so she wouldn't have to hunt for me. My stomach growled. The tacos were smelling good and I ordered a glass of wine. The waitress brought it over and I nursed it while I waited.

6:00 came and went.

I surfed, checked my email, and texted a friend while I waited. It was about quarter after and I was beginning to think Julie had pulled a no-show when she walked in the door still wearing her uniform. She looked around unsure until she spotted me, and I waved at her.

"I'm really sorry I'm late," she apologized as she sat down. "Some last-minute stuff came in that had to be dealt with before I could leave."

"It's ok," I replied. "I'm glad you came."

I was? I realized that now she was here the apprehension dropped and I was glad she showed.

The waitress appeared, Julie ordered a glass of wine and we chatted while we waited for her drink. I liked her right away and we really hit it off.

We actually had a lot in common; she wasn't into social media, she played softball but was one league above us, she'd never played racquetball but was interested in it. Both of her parents live in town, she was the youngest like me but had two older brothers where I had three. She worked out at the same gym but on the other side of town and we tested each other's biceps then arm-wrestled. We even had similar taste in music, movies and booze. She had gone fishing only a couple of times but loved camping and hiking. It was almost like we were long lost sisters. We finished our wine and ordered another.

"Let's hit the taco bar while we still can," I suggested as the waitress fetched our order.

"Sure thing, I'm starving," Julie replied.

The place has a great taco bar, and they stock it very well with lots of fillers and a half a dozen different salsas. We both filled our little plates and headed back to our table; I noticed Julie got extra sour cream and guacamole like I did. We both made a couple trips and I got full pretty quick. Good tacos considering cheap ingredients.

We talked for a long while and soon we had our phones out and were sitting next to each other showing pictures of our families and trips we'd been on. She's a cat lover, I showed her some pics of Kisa and Julie thought she was adorable. Our legs were in full contact to the hip and she would occasionally touch my arm as she talked. Her laughter was sweet, and I liked her touch. I regretted anything bad I'd ever thought about her. I was really liking her, and I think she was liking me.

"Lori, I'm sorry, I really should get going," she said after a while.

"Oh crap, 9:45, I didn't realize the time had flown by," I said looking at my phone and flagging down the waitress for the bill.

"Thank you for inviting me here. It's been a while since I've been out," she said smiling.

"I'm glad you came, I had a great time," I replied, touching her arm.

There was an awkward silence and the look in her eye said she wanted something more.

"It is late, and work is early for me," I said at last, the wistful smile on Julie's face was in agreement. Just then the waitress dropped off the bill, I grabbed it and pulled out my wallet from my purse.

"Here, let me help you with that," Julie said as she dug into her purse.

"I got it. Next time it's your treat," I winked at her.

Julie beamed that beautiful smile as we both got up and walked out to the parking lot. The awkward silence had returned.

"Hey, give me your number so we can stay in touch," she said breaking the silence.

Damn, I should have thought of that. I smiled and gave her my number, she immediately texted me and I heard my phone buzz.

"Well, this is my car," Julie said pointing at it. "I had a great time, it's really nice to finally meet to you," she said shyly but without the nervousness. I realized she had not been nervous all evening long.

"Me too," I said and reached out to hug her.

The hug lasted longer than I expected. I felt her arms closing around me as I held her tighter, our bodies in full contact. I turned my head and buried my nose in her hair line, inhaling her body scent, smelling of coconut, sweet herbs, cinnamon I think, and tacos. My lips brushed her neck behind her ear, she exhaled a sigh, her hot breath on my neck. I could feel her body trembling in close contact with mine.

It had been so long since anyone held me like this. I did not want to let go. I could feel her little boobs mashed against mine as we hugged. Julie pulled back a little, our cheeks brushing each other. She turned her head, her lips were millimeters away from mine, her breath heavy, her eyes were open but looking down at my lips, waiting for me.

I kissed her.

Julie responded with a whimper, her lips parting and closing around my lips, hungrily devouring them, crushing them. Her lips parted and her tongue probed, searching for an entry. My hand caressed her cheek and wove through her hair as I opened my lips, my tongue caressed by hers. We both feverishly kissed, my hand on her lower back pulling her in, her hand on my breast, squeezing as we kissed each other, our breath laboring as we struggled to breath in our lustful kissing.

I broke off, our chests heaving with wanton passion. I swallowed, caught my breath and gazed into her pretty brown eyes. I lightly drew my finger across her face, pulling a stray lock of her hair away, lightly kissed her lips, her nose, and her cheeks. We stood there resting our foreheads on each other.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," Julie confessed, caressing my arm.

"Why didn't you say something?" I teased.

She smiled and we hugged again.

Julie turned to kiss me, her lips nibbling mine just as a car pulled in the parking lot with its headlights glaring at us. We both looked and guiltily stepped away from each other.

"We shouldn't have done this," I said with a serious tone.

The confused look of shock on Julie's face was precious.

"Here," I finished with an impish smile.

Julie returned a playful smile and we hugged again before I broke off and took hold of her hand, held it against my cheek and kissed it.

"Good night," I whispered, backing away and releasing her hand.

"Good night," Julie shyly replied.

I burned that pretty smile in my mind, turned and headed for my car.

That night was the first night I hadn't masturbated in bed in a long time. I laid awake thinking. Thinking about Julie, about kissing her, about her kissing me. I grabbed my phone and looked at her text she sent me from the parking lot.

[Hi, it's Julie.]

I added her to my contacts then started to text her back. I deleted it and set the phone down. I picked it back up and started another text then deleted it again, laying the phone on my chest and staring at the ceiling. I was tired, but I could not sleep. I put the phone back on the nightstand and rolled over on my side pulling the covers tightly around me. Kisa stirred and snuggled closer to me. I closed my eyes searching for sleep, but I kept thinking back about kissing Julie, how her lips felt, her scent, how her hand was hungrily squeezing my breast. What was she thinking right now? Was she sleeping? I wanted to text her and find out, tell her I had a great time tonight. But she knows. This isn't high school, I'll text her tomorrow.

Sleep finally came, but it was well into the morning.

12