The Office Hottie Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt an orgasm approaching and edged it, riding and grinding the cock with my hands gliding over my hips, my belly, and my tits, my head back and my eyes closed, concentrating on the pleasure, squeezing my tits, and keeping my orgasm at bay. My hands couldn't keep still as I moaned and ran them over my body, caressing my belly, my tits, my shoulders, my neck. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, keeping both hands on the back of my head as I tilted my head back and bounced on the cock, my tits bouncing along with the rhythm. One hand found its way to my clit and began to massage it as I continued to rock on my cock. My cock, my thick, delicious cock, sliding in and out of my wet pussy as I bounced and rocked. Edging my orgasm was difficult and I had to stop the massage on my clit.

My nipples were begging for attention and I wet two fingertips from my dripping pussy and slid them in circles across the tips of each nipple protruding through the clamps. Electric sparks ran delightfully through my nipples and I moaned as I continued to rock and grind on my cock, the orgasm was close but still controllable. I cupped my breasts as I rocked and squeezed them. The clamps looked so nice on my nipples and I wished I had a mirror I could see myself in.

I took a clamp in each hand and twisted it, sending a new sensation through my body. Oh Fuck, the glorious pleasures running through my body, though my nipples and breasts, and down into my pussy felt deliciously wonderful. I felt so good, so pleasurously good as I tugged on the nipple clamps. It sent a cum signal through my breasts, into my chest, down into my body and to my pussy. My orgasm immediately responded and came rushing forward. I couldn't help myself or stop it, I pulled on the nipple clamps and let out a small wail as my orgasm came crashing down on me. I was cumming uncontrollably, cursing and gasping, madly grinding down on the cock that was buried deep inside me.

My climax subsided, and I sat there panting. Fuck, that was the most awesome orgasm I'd had in so long. But I wasn't done, my knees were aching from the hard floor and I stood up, the cock sliding easily out of me. I grabbed it and pulled it off the floor, walked over to the table and plopped the cock onto one of the wooden chairs. I straddled the chair and impaled myself on top of the cock, my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I grabbed the back of the chair and immediately began rocking and fucking myself.

My nipples were beginning to get sore, I loosened the screws and removed the clamps, sucking in my breath and hissing at the sensation of blood rushing back into my nipples. That drove my lustful desire to new heights, and I rocked and fucked feverishly on the chair forcing another orgasm. I stilled my fucking and held on to the back of the chair as I gasped and let my body convulse through the orgasm.

I removed the cock and looking around I pushed it between the cushions on the couch and sat down on it. The cock wouldn't stay in place if I bounced on it, but I could ride it and grind my pussy on it. I turned around and faced the wall trying to find a better way to ride it. I was able to spread my knees wider and force the cock deeper inside me. It was comfortable leaning against the back of the couch and rock my hips on my cock. I spread my arms across the back cushions of the couch, massaging the cushions with my hands as I laid my head down and rocked my hips. The cock had a short stroke in my pussy, but I was so comfortable, and it felt so good. I felt an orgasm coming and I let it ride over me. I continued to rock my hips, cumming and cursing, squeezing my eyes shut and hugging the couch, my nails digging in and pulling on the cushions.

I caught my breath and stood up, grabbed my cock and popped it on the corner of the coffee table. I slid down on top of it and rode it, pumping up and down. The workout I gave my legs at the gym paid off, with my hands on my knees I could easily squat up and down on my cock. I cupped my tits and pinched my abused nipples until I came, crying out and cursing.

Fuck, I thought breathlessly, I should have gotten this a long time ago. I headed for the bathroom, threw the shower curtain back and stuck my cock on the edge of the tub, one foot inside, one foot out and began fucking myself again. I couldn't get enough of this cock, it had been so long since I'd had a good fucking.

I put both hands in front of me and feverishly fucked the cock, rising up and down, closing my eyes and throwing my head back, relishing and loving the feeling of the shaft siding in and out of my pussy. With the narrow wall of the tub I could get the cock very deep inside me. I sat up and ground the cock deep, almost forcing myself to cum. I turned about so the balls would rub my clit as I rocked my hips and ground my pussy down on the cock. I leaned forward with my hands on the tub, grinding and grinding, trying to edge my orgasm until I couldn't hold it back and it crashed over me, waves and waves of pleasure engulfed me as I fucked my cock in a frenzied passion. I cursed and gasped, the orgasm wouldn't stop and kept going, my legs were tiring from the fucking, but I couldn't stop. A piercing wail escaped me and I cursed as my orgasm peaked, squeezing my eyes shut and gasping as it passed over me.

It subsided, and I panted catching my breath. I took my cock into my bedroom, tossed it on the bed and arranged pillows and blankets to make a nice little nest for myself. I thought about Julie, wishing so much she could be here, sharing my cock, and I diddled my clit. I padded naked back out to the kitchen and got my phone out of my purse, there was no text from Julie. Instead, I texted her.

[Miss you, Little One!]
And followed it by a single red heart.

On the way back to the bedroom I picked up my wine glass, drained it and refilled it. I placed it on the nightstand, maid myself comfortable in my little pillow nest and flipped through my pics of Julie. She was so arousing, some with her clothed, some partially clothed or naked, some serious and some silly. I felt a tightening in my chest and realized I really missed her. Before I knew it, my hand had made its way down to my tender, wet pussy and I began to glide a finger up and down, my knees instinctively spreading to allow ample access, my fingers sliding through my outer lips, teasing and sliding on my clit.

I took a sip of wine and laid back, grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down on my wetness while I thumbed through my pics of Julie. I found one, very erotic and tasteful, and I stopped and stared at it like I'd never seen it before. I slid the cock inside me, making me moan as I gazed at her pic and drank in her erotic allure. She was shown her from the waist up, her pretty, brown eyes looking straight at me, her head tilted slightly forward with her straight, dark brown hair flipped over one shoulder and cascading down the other. Her luscious, pink lips were glossy, slightly open and inviting, making me wish so much that I could kiss them. The midnight blue blouse she wore accented her tan skin and hung unbuttoned with her delicate, small breasts exposed and her pink nipples erect and begging for attention. She was gorgeous and sexy, and I slowly slid the cock in and out of my pussy as I lustfully gazed at her photo.

I flipped through more pics of her and started over when I got to the end. In and out I pumped the cock. I was so sexually aroused I put my phone down, closed my eyes, and thought sweet, sexy thoughts of Julie as I pumped my cock in and out of my pussy. I turned on one side and reached behind me as I raised a leg to pump the cock in and out. Another orgasm was coming but I pushed it away. I rolled over on my stomach, reached between my legs and fucked. In and out my cock went, the orgasm approached closer and I held it back.

I imagined Julie was here, I could feel her body, feel her kissing me, feel her tiny boobs sliding across my body. That thought and those images intensified my lustful desire and I thrust the cock faster and faster in me. I rolled on my back, grabbed the cock with both hands and furiously fucked my pussy while I thought of her. I came in a wave of delirious pleasure, sobbing and crying as I savagely fucked my pussy with my precious cock with both hands. I came again, my back arched, and I clenched my teeth as I held my breath against the onslaught of my orgasm. My arms were tiring but I couldn't stop cumming. Again, I came and I cried out as the waves of pleasure ran through my body.

I finally lay exhausted, my chest heaving, swallowing to catch my breath, my hair plastered to my sweaty face. My cock slowly slid out of my sated pussy, knowing it had served a job well done. The cool air chilled me, my abused nipples responding and becoming hard. I felt goose bumps on my arms and legs, I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over me to get warm as I rolled over on my side and napped, thinking sweet, delicious thoughts of Julie.
= = = = = = = = = =
I awoke a short time later feeling a heavy weight on my hip and realized Kisa had climbed on top of me, was curled up and sleeping. I reached out and she chirped as I gave her head a couple of pets. I felt refreshed and hungry, as soon as I rolled over Kisa jumped off me and headed to the kitchen. Good idea, I thought. I felt refreshed and hungry, my pussy was sated for now but there was still a craving for my new toy.

I got out of bed and padded naked into the living room, put my panties on and spied my nipple clamps on the table. I gave my nipples a couple of experimental tweaks, they felt good and seemed to be asking to be naughty, to put the clamps on and feel the pain again. I obliged them and put the clamps on but only screwed them down enough to prevent them from slipping off.

Kisa was demanding attention, I picked her up and cuddled her, loving the feel of her purr and soft fur on my naked tits. I placed her on the back of the couch and petted her before heading into the kitchen.

I was ravenous and fixed a quick stir fry and rice for myself, feeling naughty and sexy wearing only panties and nipple clamps while making my dinner. My naked boobs jiggled as I washed and cut veggies, moved pans about on the stove and pulled spices from the cupboards. I could feel the clamps on my nipples with each jiggle of my boobs, each jiggle sent little pleasure signals through my breasts, down through by belly and to my nether regions. I shook my boobs and felt little jolts in my nipples as the weight of the clamps shook back and forth. I was wet again, and I restrained myself from touching anything down there. I ate and rubbed the tips of my nipples poking out through the clamps. I gave each clamp a quarter turn on the screw, loving the feeling as the clamps bit into my nipples. I was really liking these clamps, easy to put on and very adjustable. I knew I was going to use them while in the office.

But my pussy was craving attention and I wanted to attend it. I ate another mouthful and went into the bedroom to retrieve my cock, popped it onto the seat at my dining table and nestled down on top of it. I began rocking back and forth on it and resumed eating my dinner. Multitasking, eating dinner while fucking my pussy, it felt so good. I closed my eyes and thought about doing this in the office, sitting on a cock while working at my desk and giggled at the thought of interrupting someone, "excuse me, I'm about to cum."

The thought of my masturbation adventures and adding a cock drove my arousal up. I wondered if and how I'd be able to employ my cock in the office. Maybe in my car. Definitely in my car, I smiled. I hurried with my dinner as I rocked faster on my cock. Occasionally I would bounce up and down, my tits bouncing in time and the nipple clamps driving bolts of pleasure through my tits and down into my pussy.

I gave the screws another quarter run and tugged on them. Fuck, the sensation was driving me wild. I wolfed down the rest of my dinner, occasionally tugging on a clamp while rocking on my cock. An orgasm was approaching and I didn't edge it. I scrapped my plate clean just as it washed over me and I shuddered. I banged the table with my fists and flattened them out trying to grab the table as I came. My eyes squeezed shut as my hips rocked back and forth on my new cock. A nice, hard sweet cum and I smiled as the orgasm faded and I slowed my rocking. Fuck, I was loving this cock and so wish I'd gotten it much sooner. I stood up and shuddered as my pussy released the cock.

I rinsed my dirty dishes in the sink. I was hot and sweaty from my workout; it was getting late and was shower time anyway. I removed my nipple clamps and winced as the sensation returned to my nipples. I placed the clamps on my dresser and padded naked into the bathroom, rubbing and tweaking my nipples to ease the soreness. My pussy was beginning to feel the workout I'd given it, too. I turned the water on hot, one finger in the stream waiting for the hot water and realized my other finger was rubbing my clit. Fuck, I felt like a nymphomaniac and couldn't get enough. Could I get one more it tonight? The water was hot, I ran into the kitchen to grab my cock that still adorned my chair and climbed into the shower.

The hot water soothed my body as I wet down my hair and rinsed the sweat and the day off my body. I stood under the hot shower, thinking about Julie and wishing she was here, sharing my shower again. I so loved to feel her skin slick and slippery with soap as we rubbed our bodies together. I was already tingling but thoughts of her made me tingle even more.

I squirted a liberal amount of shampoo in my hands, rubbed them together and began washing my hair, the memories of Julie washing my hair for me came flooding back. The massage of my scalp felt so good. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back and kneaded the muscles, working the shampoo into my hair, imagining Julie massaging me. Shampoo ran down my body as I worked, down around my abused nipples and dripped off my boobs. I rinsed and applied a liberal amount of conditioner, working it through my hair from the roots to the ends.

I washed my face with a cleanser and took a bath sponge, applied soap and worked up a lather. I ran it across my neck and my shoulders, lather began running down my chest, across my boobs and dripped off them. I put the sponge on the shelf and caressed my soapy body, my hands gliding over my slick belly, my slippery boobs. I love my boobs; they've kept their shape and still feel firm from when I was a teenager. I love caressing them and even in the office I sometimes find I will absently be caressing one. I don’t mean to but I'm sure a couple of guys there have seen me do it. I massaged the soap over them being careful around my sensitive nipples. I closed my eyes and imagined Julie in the shower with me, caressing me, kissing me, massaging my boobs.

I pinched my nipples and winced at how sore they were. My pussy was sore but still tingled asking for needed attention. I grabbed the cock, rinsed off my cum and stuck it on the wall of the shower. It didn't take much for me to work it into my pussy. It was sore from my workout, but I needed more. Thoughts of Julie kissing me and squeezing my boobs while I fucked the wall cock sent waves of pleasure though me. I caressed and squeezed my boobs as I fucked my wall cock.

I reached behind me with a soapy finger and gently probed my ass, I relaxed and let my finger slide in, clenching and unclenching as it slid deeper. I continued to pump my cock as my finger slide in and out of my ass. I could feel the movement of the cock on my finger through the thin membrane separating my ass and my pussy. I wanted more as I slid off the cock and let the tip probe my ass. I pushed against it, the tip just peeking inside me, I pushed a little harder and winced. I rubbed some soap on the cock to lube it and grabbed it, trying again. The cock slid in my ass easier but was stretching me too far. I so wanted my new cock in my ass and as good as it felt it was big and hurt too much. I resumed fucking it with my pussy. I needed something in my ass besides my finger.

I looked around the shower and seeing nothing I peeked outside on the vanity for something and spied my hairbrush. I smiled, thinking it was perfect and what it'd feel like in my ass. I stepped out to grab it and soaped it up before reaching it around behind me. The end of the brush had a little flare and was difficult to get in, but I gently pushed it against the wall of the shower and managed to work it in.

Fuck, the sensation of the brush handle in my ass and the cock in my pussy was intense. I gently eased the handle in and out of my ass as I continued to fuck my cock against the wall. I could feel the sensation of the cock on one side of me and the brush handle on the other side, one feeling the other. I gently fucked my ass with the brush handle, slowly in and out as I got used to it, sliding it deeper and deeper each time. The pleasure from the double penetration was intense, much more so than the first, and only, time I'd had anal sex with something other than just my fingers. Or Julie's.

I was able to take all of the handle inside me and I positioned it right above the cock so I could fuck both of them at the same time. I hung onto the soap dish handle on the wall and rocked on my feet, the brush handle and the cock gently fucking my ass and my pussy. I felt an orgasm coming, I wanted to edge it but my legs were tiring from standing and the angle I had to maintain to keeping fucking. I let the orgasm pass over me, another nice, sweeping one that made me shudder and I felt a new tingling feeling in my ass I'd never felt before. Was that an anal orgasm? Whatever it was felt so good. I gently pulled the brush out, rinsed and washed it good, then washed my cock, rinsed myself and turned the water off.

The bathroom was completely steamed up as I stepped out of the shower and began toweling off. I turned the fan on to remove the steam and my poor nipples sprung erect from the chilly air coming inside. It aroused me but was checked by the painful sensation of my abused nipples. I finished toweling off, wrapped the towel around my hair and began rubbing my sandalwood scented lotion on my body and my boobs, taking special care around my sore nipples. I padded naked to my bedroom to find some night wear, got dressed and went in search of my phone. I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell Julie about my new toy or surprise her when she came over. I unwrapped the towel from my hair, hung it on the rack and brushed my hair, smiling when I thought about the brush in my ass and pleasuring me.

I looked at my phone and was surprised to see that Julie hadn’t texted be back, she hadn’t even read my text. What was going on? Surely, she would have seen my earlier text and replied to it. I started to text her again then decided not to and deleted it.

I checked the clock; it wasn't quite bedtime and thought I'd give her a little more time and wait for her to reply. In the meantime, my kitty was starting to feel a little sore. Damn, how many orgasms did I give myself tonight? Nine? Ten? Nowhere near my record, but some of them were pretty aggressive. I loved my new cock but, damn, I'd need to take it easy.

I looked at my phone again. That was silly, the phone was set to vibrate so I'd know if I got a text but I still had to look.

What was Julie doing? She must be busy if she hadn't replied. Maybe she was at her parent's house. I checked the time again, it wasn't that late, but late enough she'd probably be home.

I poured a glass of wine and sat on the couch with Kisa. I tried not to, but bad thoughts started going through my mind about Julie. Where was she? Why wouldn't she reply? Was she with somebody?