The Office Hottie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie moaned as she gently bit down on my nipple. I pinched her nipple in response, and she sucked in her breath at the sensation. The cold air rushed across my wet nipple arousing it and hardening it in Julie's mouth as the sensation sent little pleasure signals through me. My eyes closed and I concentrated on the pleasurous feeling as Julie bit down on my hard nipple. I pulled her nipple away from her and released it, gave it a light pinch and twisted it as she suckled and bit my nipple. Julie snuggled down a bit to get access to my other nipple, disturbing Kisa in her lap.

She worked my other nipple as I lightly pinched and pulled hers. I moaned in sweet delight as Julie sucked on my nipples, as she reached up and caressed my breasts, squeezed them to make the nipple stand out more. Mmm... I thought as she sucked one nipple and then the other, this felt so good, my kitty was tingling and needing attention. I snuck a hand beneath Julie, into my sweats and underneath my panties.

"Huh-uh," Julie smiled, grabbing my arm. "I live here now, that belongs to me!"

"Then you need to take care of her," I replied. "She needs attention, now. She's hungry."

"What does she like to eat," Julie teased me.

"She loves fingers and tongues," I smiled as I bent down to kiss her.

"Does she now?" Julie rolled off me, carelessly dumping Kisa on the floor who stretched and went in search of a less volatile comfort zone. Julie rolled onto her knees on the floor, grabbed both of my boobs and began squeezing them and sucking the nipples.

"Hey," I smiled at her pleasure kisses. "What about feeding my kitty?"

Julie ignored my protests and indulged herself on my tits, kissing them, licking my nipples, sucking and biting them. First one side and then the other, then returning to the first and back again. Back and forth she sucked my nipples, gently biting them, and pulling them with her lips and her teeth.

I was in heaven with Julie feasting on my tits. My pussy began aching and I reached down a hand to give it some relief, only to have Julie grab my arm and prevent me from pleasuring myself. She grabbed my other arm, forced both over my head and stretched my tits, the wet nipples hard and glistening in the light.

Julie continued her nipple feast, sucking and nibbling on them as she purred and sighed her way between them. It was driving me crazy and I could feel an orgasm approaching, slowly, like a meandering river, taking its time, waiting to drift it's way closer and closer, but never coming nearer.

Julie paused long enough to reach up and give me a kiss. I groaned in my lost orgasm, then moaned a smile as Julie wet kissed her way back down to my abused nipples, giving them each a suck, and continuing down to my stomach. She wet kissed me several times on my belly and kissed my belly button, then kissed her way down, pulling my sweats and my panties as she kissed.

I stepped my legs out of my sweats and Julie tossed them aside as she pushed my knees apart, exposing my bare womanhood. I sat there naked on the couch as she caressed my inner thighs and bunched my lips together, kissed them, and licked my folds, gently probing her tongue inside. She wrapped her arms around my thighs, pulling my butt closer to the edge of the couch, and caressed my belly as her tongue probed deep inside my pussy. I took a sip of wine as I gazed at her pretty brown eyes peering over my pubic mound, her tongue deep inside me. Waves of pleasure danced through me as she began tongue fucking me, in and out, her tongue probing deeper with each thrust. I took another sip of wine, put the glass down and caressed her head as she did her tongue magic on my pussy, thrusting and licking. Julie began running circles around my clit with her tongue, teasing it, but never touching it.

With one arm wrapped around my thigh she spread my lips apart, with the other hand she licked her middle finger and slowly slid it inside me, to the first knuckle, out, then to the second knuckle, out again, then slowly slid it in as far as she could, stroking me with a come hither motion of her finger. I grabbed my breasts and began massaging them as Julie slowly finger fucked me and began lightly licking my clitoris. The pleasure sensations she was generating were driving me wild, waves and waves of pleasure washed through me. An orgasm was building, Julie could sense it, feeling the contractions on her finger. She slowed her fucking and let me ride the waves of the approaching orgasm, then began sucking my clit as the orgasm rushed forward and engulfed me in a cascade of orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I murmured, as I caressed Julie's hair, her eyes peering up at me as the orgasm washed through me.

The orgasm passed and I let out a satisfied sigh as Julie removed her finger, kissed my clit one more time and rose to kiss me on my lips. I love the taste of my pussy on her and I sucked her tongue of all my taste.

"Come with me," I said, standing and draining the last of my wine. Julie smiled, stood and took a big swallow of her wine as I took her hand and led her back to the bedroom. Julie took another swallow of wine, put her glass on the nightstand then took her sweats and panties off and crawled into bed. I lit a scented jar candle on the dresser and joined her.

We cuddled naked under the covers and enjoyed our caresses of each other, our hands exploring our bare bodies and giving a gentle squeeze here and there. We hugged, kissed, snuggled, and giggled when Kisa jumped up and made herself comfortable at the foot of the bed. Julie rolled me on my back and slid her arm underneath my neck, cradling me while she kissed my face and kissed my lips. She parted her lips as my tongue went in search of hers and we wet kissed each other, our tongues licking and probing each other. I caressed her breast, squeezing and kneading the soft little mound, her tiny nipple rock hard under my palm. I pinched it lightly, pulling on it as her breathing increased and she sucked passionately on my tongue.

"There's something I want to show you," I said as I kissed her lips.

"Mmm... what is it?" Julie murmured as she kissed me back.

"Something that came in the mail a couple days ago," I replied caressing her tongue with my lips.

"Oh, is it something fun?" she murmured, with a knowing smile.

"Yes, it's very fun," I said, kissing her one last time as I turned and reached over to the nightstand. I pulled the dildo out of the drawer and placed it between the two of us.

"Wow!" Julie exclaimed with a smile as she placed her hand around it and cradled it between my boobs. "That's nice and looks like a lot of fun! I assume you've proven its use?"

"Mmm... yes, several times," I said kissing her. "Want to try it?"

Julie's hand was stroking the shaft and her eyes told me she was anticipating the feel of it inside her.

She raised it up to her mouth and her lips nibbled the tip of it. The visual of Julie's lips caressing the tip of a cock was so arousing, I couldn't help but join her and the two of us nibbled and licked the tip of it, kissing it and each other. Julie wrapped her pretty lips around the end and began sucking on it, taking half of it in her mouth and pumping up and down on it. It was obvious, she was good at sucking cock. Julie released it and gave it to me, I put my lips around it, nibbled the tip and took half of it in, slowly pumping up and down on it, savoring the feel of a cock in my mouth.

"Mmm... you're pretty good a this," Julie murmured with a smile.

I smiled and kissed her and we both traded sucking the cock, relishing the feel of the physical sensation of it inside us and the arousal it brought.

Julie laid back on her pillow, spread her knees and eyed me with a smile as she rubbed circles around her clit. I reached over and teased her pussy lips with the tip of the cock, slowly working it inside her, twisting it a bit and pulling it out, pushing it in a little deeper, twisting it and pulling it back out. Each stroke inside deeper than the last. Half of the cock was inside her and she closed her eyes and let out a sighing "Ohhh..." Julie was so wet I pushed the cock in all the way with no resistance.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good," Julie sighed with her eyes closed and arching her back slightly.

I slowly pulled the cock out, slid it back in while twisting it and watched Julie's eye roll into the back of her head.

"Oh, fuuuckkkk," Julie moaned quietly in delirious pleasure.

I pulled the cock out and slowly slid it back in, slowly out and slowly back in, out and in, fucking her sweet little pussy with my cock. Julie moaned and sighed as I fucked her, her head turned to one side, her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open as she ran her hands all over her body, caressing herself, sighing and moaning as I ran the cock in and out of her.

I smiled as I watched her enjoying the fucking of my cock. I slowed the pumping to a stop and watched her chest rise and fall as she breathed, watched her body responding to the pleasures emanating from her pussy. I started back up again and she arched her back, settled back down and moaned.

"Fuck, oh fuck, that feels so good," she moaned with her eyes close. "Mmm... so good, please fuck my pussy, please fuck me."

She reached out with her hand and took hold of my hand, not to guide me but to feel the motion of the cock being thrust in and out of her. Julie turned her head to one side, her mouth open and her eyes still closed, almost barely breathing. I continued slowly pumping the cock in and out of her. Her eyes were closed as she caressed her body and began massaging her boobs. Both hands were on her tits, massaging them and squeezing, pinching and twisting her nipples. I increased the tempo of my thrusts and she put a hand out to slow me down.

"No, please," she said breathlessly.

I slowed the pace a bit and watched her respond, her legs opened wider and one knee drew up towards her to allow easier and deeper penetration. Her breathing slowed and her eyes remained closed as I fucked her. Julie closed her mouth and swallowed, opened it again and turned her head. An arm raised over her head stretching her breast while the other draped across her body, caressing herself. Her hand would squeeze her breast, grab the nipple and give it a twist as she pulled it. The pleasure going through her had encompassed her entire body. I'd never seen Julie in such a stimulated state of arousal, such concentration and enjoyment on the pleasures she was feeling going throughout her body.

In and out I continued to slowly fuck her, I reached with my free hand and began to lightly rub her clitoris. Julie fumbled with her hand, her eyes closed, almost as if she couldn't find my hand and still it, pushing it away from her. All she wanted was the cock, just to feel the cock deeply fucking her, in and out, in and out. Julie began breathing harder, I contemplated increasing the fucking, but I felt she wanted to keep the pace, not so fast and not so slow. Her head began to turn back and forth, and her hands pressed harder and harder on her body. An orgasm was building. I didn't want to stop, and I didn't want to tease her, she deserved this orgasm and I wanted her to enjoy and experience the full potential of it.

A small moan began from deep inside her. Julie closed her mouth and swallowed.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she barely whispered with her eyes closed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." she trailed off until I heard no sound, only her lips moved. I couldn't tell if she was trying to edge the orgasm, but I held the power in my hand, and I wasn't going to spoil it for her. In and out I continued the gentle pace, the shaft of the cock glistening with her pussy juice. I so wanted to kiss her, to caress her, to lick her, but I didn't want to change anything or spoil the pleasure she was feeling.

Julie looked so beautiful lying naked on my bed, her eyes closed, the look of orgasmic bliss on her face, her mouth forming an O, her breath coming faster, her brow furrowed, her hands squeezing her little tits. They moved to the bedsheets as her orgasm crested and fell, she grabbed the sheet and pulled, white knuckled and threatened to rip the sheets as she let out a high-pitched moaning sigh and began sobbing. I kept the pace of the fucking as the orgasm swept through her, making her little body shudder.

Her body stilled and I slowed the pace of the cock, in and out, but never stopped. Julie's breathing came back to normal and she gave a little smiling moan as I resumed the pace of the cock. In and out, in and out. The juice from Julie's pussy was building up and creaming on the cock. I wiped a little off and rubbed it on her clit, greasing it and making Julie gasp at the additional pleasure being fed into her. I increased the pace of the dildo and reached across to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. She had her nice comfortable orgasm and now it was time to ramp it up.

Julie moaned as I increased the thrust the dildo, in and out I pumped it. Occasionally I'd twist left then twist right to further intensify her pleasure. I laid down across her leg and propped myself up on my elbow as I continued pumping her pussy. I leaned over and gently licked her clitoris as I pumped the dildo in and out of her. She squealed as my tongue slid across her clit and her body shuddered, maybe from a small orgasm. I continued to lick and pump her and reached up to squeeze her tits. Julie's moans were constant, her head turned from side to side and her hands ran through my hair, massaging my head as I drove her to new sexual heights with my licking and pumping. Another orgasm was approaching, and she tried edging it. My arm was tiring, and I began sucking on her clit. Julie wailed when my lips touched her, and she began cumming. She raised her head and watched me pumping her pussy, faster and faster, her brow furrowed, and her eyes had the desperate look of an approaching orgasm as she breathed heavily through pursed lips. Julie threw her head back and arched her back as her orgasm hit, sobbing a high-pitched wail and cursing. She lay back and her upper body quivered as I fucked her, her hands grabbed her inner thighs and bunching her tits together. Julie's body convulsed as another orgasm racked her.

"Please, please, please..." she squealed and cursed and squealed again as I pumped the dildo in and out of her. Her face had a furious look of pleasure as she squeezed her eyes, gritted her teeth and rode out the orgasm. I slowed my pumping and Julie lay back, her chest heaving as she gasped for air and swallowed to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed, and one arm draped lazily across her forehead. I stopped the pumping and smiled, her pussy reluctantly releasing the dildo as I slowly pulled it out and climbed on top of her. I placed my elbows on either side of her and kissed her. Julie whimpered as she passionately sucked my tongue out of my mouth and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"So, is it acceptable?" I smiled, as I kissed her.

"Mmm... hmmm...," is all Julie could say as her lips crushed mine and she wrapped her legs around my hips drawing our bodies together as one.

= = = = = = = = = =

Sunday morning, we slept late. Neither one of us knew the number of orgasms we both had; between the dildo, licking, sucking, and fingering we had fucked and sucked each other late into the night until exhausted and sexually sated we both fell asleep in each other's arms. At times one of us would wake to find the other either fingering a pussy or sucking a nipple or both and we'd pleasure each other until we both came, then we'd fall back asleep again, snuggling together. I hadn't been sexually sated like that, with a partner, in a very long time.

Kisa finally urged me out of bed and I kissed Julie's sleeping form before shuffling naked into the bathroom to start my morning. I came back into the bedroom wearing my bathrobe, sat on the edge of the bed and gazed at Julie still sleeping snuggled in the covers, still naked, still sexy. Such a sweet, beautiful girl I thought as I petted her pretty hair out of her face. I was going to wake her, but I just couldn't and sat there looking at her and enjoying the view of her. Kisa jumped up on the bed and woke her anyway.

"Good morning, Lover," I smiled, kissing her cheek.

Julie smiled her pretty smile, reached up to caress my arm and slowly pulled me down into a hug. We both lay there caressing each other and I contemplated taking off my robe and rejoining her in bed. Kisa must have sensed my intention and was having none of it, she purred her muzzle across my forehead letting me know that she needed to be the center of attention now. Julie giggled a smile.

"Coffee?" I said as I sat up and kissed her cheek.

"Mmm... please," Julie murmured with a yawn.

I kissed her once again and rose to attend Kisa and make coffee. She jumped off the bed, followed me into the kitchen and meowed impatiently while I started coffee and opened a can to scoop into her bowl. Julie joined us wearing her bathrobe just as the coffee stopped brewing and gave me a good morning hug and a kiss. I poured a couple mugs and we moved into the living room to sit on the couch and enjoy our coffee.

After pouring a second cup, Julie picked up her phone.

"I really should call my parents and let them know I moved," Julie said, taking a sip from her mug.

"Sure, I understand," I nodded, sipping as Julie tapped in the connection.

"Hi, Mama," she said a moment later.

"I'm doing good, how are you?"

"What's Dad doing?"

"Okay."

"He's still working on the dishwasher? I thought he got that fixed?"

"Oh, okay. Yeah, that's not good."

"Yeah."

"Yeah, work is work, not much going on there."

"Yes, I know, Mama."

"Yes."

"No.'

"Mama, listen, I have some news for you. Some good news."

"I moved out of my apartment."

"Yes!"

"Yesterday."

"I moved in with a friend of mine."

Julie gave me a wink.

"Her name is Lori and she's a nice girl, you'll like her. Someone from one of the routes I'm on."

Julie smiled at me.

"I've known her for a while, a year or so. She's had a spare bedroom for a while, and we talked."

Julie shrugged a smile at me, and I shrugged back.

"She works in engineering. It's a better deal for me here, it's a very nice apartment in a nice neighborhood and with us splitting the rent it's cheaper for me. And it's clean and smells nice, you'll like it."

"No, Mama."

"Yes."

"Yes, of course, you can come visit."

Julie looked at me with mock alarm on her face. I looked back at her with mock concern.

"Sure, tonight?"

Julie looked at me questioningly and I shrugged and nodded.

"Dinner?" I mouthed at her.

Julie nodded back.

"Tonight, is fine, why don't you come over for dinner?"

"Okay, maybe a late dessert then," she smiled.

"Okay."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Okay."

"I will, Mama."

"Okay, love you, too. Give Dad a hug for me."

"See you tonight."

Julie ended the call, put her phone on the end table and sighed.

"Guess we're having dessert tonight," she said smiling.

"I think it will be fun," I said. "I'd love to meet your parents."

"Yeah," she replied with a heavy sigh and scooted closer to me.

"Don't worry," I said putting my arm around her. "You can show them around the place, show them your bedroom and my bedroom. They're not going to know."

"I know," Julie replied, as she lay against me. "But it seems like I'm lying to them."

"I know, Little One." I replied kissing her head. "But this is what we've chosen. We'll let everybody know when we're ready and feel comfortable, right? One day our story will be told."

Julie smiled and snuggled into my arms.

12