The Officer's Temptation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips. "Yes. Now?"

He bent and picked up the linen shirt he had left heedlessly on the ground. "Now."

She nodded and he went to retrieve her horse, which had edged away to forage in the grass underneath the trees. He helped her up quickly and then mounted behind her. It was a tight fit. Her rump pressed against his groin, sliding against his already alert cock with every bump in the horse's gait as he edged it into motion towards the woods. He drew her closer to him, splaying a hand over her stomach as he guided the horse.

"I thought you were giving the horse away," he murmured in her ear, pressing his lips against her soft skin. "Said he had a bit of the devil in him, didn't you?"

She shivered at the caress of his mouth against her ear. "I like a bit of mischief," she purred. She could doubtless feel the evidence of his own appreciation of mischief poking into her backside, so he only grabbed her tighter in response.

"Where are we going?" she asked, leaning against him. The shadows of the leaves above cast a dancing pattern against her skin and he could hear the slight burr of her accent as she spoke.

"A place I found as a boy." He nuzzled his head against the back of her neck, trailing a few kisses along the sensitive area as she arched her back towards him. He had to remind himself to pay attention to the path, to guide the horse forward even as his hand explored her stomach, rising over her ribs and higher, towards the collar of her gown. She stiffened as he let his hand trail over the round swell of her chest. Heavens, how he longed to free her of her clothes, to touch the bare skin underneath the fabric.

The ride to the glade felt both torturously slow and horribly fast as they continued deeper into the woods, him drinking in all of the sensations of having her so near while wishing to be nearer still, and her seeming to delight in the attention, pressing against his chest and sighing in delight. "I'm so glad things are not awkward between us," she confided. "I had worried..."

"You shouldn't worry," he said. "I would let anything unpleasant come between us."

The small glade was just as he remembered, including the clear brook that had swollen in the late summer rains. He dismounted quickly and offered her his hands. "Do you fancy a swim?" He asked as he placed his hands around her waist, pulling her down off the horse.

She grinned at him, eyes sparking like the light that shone through the branches. "It is ever so hot today," she said. He could see that she was breathing heavily. Her chest was rising and falling quickly underneath her stays. Her throat and cheeks were quite pink above her white shirt.

He grinned back at her, stupidly, and pulled the horse near a small tree, where he tied its reins around the trunk. "Sit beside me," he said, gesturing to an outcropping of stone near the water's edge. He sunk to the ground and pulled off his boots while she sat elegantly beside him, gray skirts pooling around her legs. Slowly, she removed her own gloves and set them aside.

He turned to her then, caressing her neck and jaw. She closed her eyes, dark lashes resting against her flushed cheeks. He pulled his hands up to her hat, unpinning it, and setting it gently beside his boots and her gloves. Her beautiful mouth was open, face uptilted as he did so. How he longed to kiss her!

But he did not. Instead, he slid his knuckles back down her neck, beside the lace of her collar, fingertips touching her hot collarbone as they slid down the white shirt and over to the buttons that closed her short riding jacket. He undid them easily and brushed his hands over her shoulders, pulling the jacket off her slowly. Still, she sat beside him, trembling with her eyes closed.

He moved on to the buttons of her skirt, undoing each fastening nimbly until the skirt sat loosely around her waist. Then he pulled at her white shirt, lifting it easily above her head. His heart beat faster as her chest and pale arms slipped from the cloth. He untied her stays, removed them, to be placed in the same pile as the rest of her clothing.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, burning with longing. He could not help himself then. He rounded on her, pulling her to him as he kissed her. Her mouth seared against his as she kissed him back furiously. He found himself lowering her to the ground, her body flattening below his, knees rising to either side of his hips, skirt bunching between them as he pulled his hands over her body, cupping her soft, full breasts over the fabric of her shift. She moaned and arched beneath him, yanking her hands through his hair and over his bare shoulders while he flicked his tongue against the hot, soft skin of her neck, and reached between them to pull her legs free of her skirt. Soon only the shift remained, a flimsy barrier. He pulled it up her silky legs, higher and higher while she rolled her hips against him.

His fingers froze on her thigh, inches away from her hot center. The word caught in his mind, stunned him. "What?" He raised himself up, and she wriggled out from under him.

She grinned, and stood, pulling her own shift over her head. "You promised me a swim," she said, bending to yank off her stockings and shoes.

The sound that escaped his lips was more of a growl than any coherent word as he stared at her suddenly nude form. He had not thought that it was possible to be any more aroused, but his damned cock felt like it would explode, his chest, his stomach, his balls tight with anticipation and need. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Her elegant arms, her full breasts, tempting as ripe fruit against her chest, capped in deliciously pink, peaked nipples. The planes of her flat stomach, the hint of her ribs underneath, the curve of her navel, the triangle of golden hair that clung between her legs... He wanted to be inside of her so badly it hurt.

She smiled devilishly and turned quickly, his view of her bouncing breasts replaced with one of the perfect curve of her buttocks as she ran to the edge of the pool. "You minx!" he groaned, jumping to his feet, yanking off his trousers as fast as he could, then chasing her to the water.

She shrieked playfully and splashed into the pool. He caught her within two bounds, yanking her to his chest as the cold water surged over his legs and hips. He shivered, but buried his face in her hair, pressing his insistent cock against the heat of her skin under the water. It slipped between happily into the cleft between her cheeks, and he ground it into her backside as she struggled to get away, giggling.

"Are you a water nymph, then?" he asked into her ear as he pulled his hands up over her stomach, dragging cold water over her body.

She wriggled some more as his wet hands found her breasts, cupping them, kneading the warm skin, teasing her hard nipples roughly. She rolled her backside against him in protest, eliciting another growl.

"Yes," she said, but it turned into a breathy moan as he lowered lips to her warm throat.

She twisted in his grasp, and he let her, so that she was facing him once more. Her slippery body pressed against his, soft mounds of her breasts sliding against her chest, his cock now pressing against her warm belly. She rolled her hips towards him, and reached up for him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Their mouths met again and again in exploration. Her slick tongue coiling around his, flicking against his lips. It was torture and ecstasy.

And then she yanked at him, pulling him off his balance and forwards into the water. They both went under in a tangle. He made a shocked sound as they surfaced and splashed her in the face while she laughed. "No wonder your horse is such trouble," he said as he blew droplets of water from his face. "I see where he gets it."

She grinned and stood slowly, letting him admire the curves of her body, even more tantalizing with the silver droplets running in rivulets down her skin. "Come here," she commanded, heading towards the shore. He could not help to obey.

She was watching him with heavy-lidded eyes. "Lie down."

He chose a spot on the sun-warmed rocks and stretched out against, all too conscious of his heavy cock, still standing at attention. "Stop torturing me," he begged as she walked towards him slowly, hips swaying suggestively.

And then she lowered herself over him, biting her lip, carefully placing a slender leg on either side of his hips. His heart was beating out of control as she lowered herself inch by inch until the cleft in her legs hovered just over his hungry prick. And then she lowered herself even more, brushing her slick lips against the ridges of his manhood, letting his cock slide lengthways between her legs. He groaned, pushing himself up on his elbows as she slid up and down his length, rolling her hips forwards and backwards, spreading her slick heat up and down his shaft.

And then, just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she reached between them, raising herself slightly. He felt her tight grip on his member as she pulled it up, nudging the tip in between the hot folds of her skin. He groaned aloud as she took him inside of her, impaling herself on his shaft inch by inch until he was entirely housed within the tight, wet, hot confines of her magnificent cunt.

He grabbed her hips and shoved himself into her as far as he would go, closing his eyes in elation. "Lord in heaven," he swore softly as she began to buck against him, riding him mercilessly. He snapped his eyes open as soon as he realized they were closed, not wanting to miss out on a second of the sight of her. Beads of water were dripping over her lush body, slipping over her round breasts that were swaying with her motions. In moments, she was whimpering, and leaned forward, bracing her hands against his shoulders.

"Oh Marlowe!" she cried, and suddenly, he felt the intense shock of her pleasure clenching around his swollen cock, practically milking him in waves of pleasure. He stilled his hips inside of her, clenching his eyes shut as she took her due. He was shaking with the need to find his own release. He tried to push her to the side, but she would not be budged.

"I need to... Last time I didn't think... Aren't you worried about children?" he gasped.

She looked at him from under her long lashes, green eyes burning. Her thighs clenched around him, her cunt tightened. "I want you inside of me," she begged. "I want you filling me constantly." She bit her lip and rolled her hips forward again lurching against his already straining member.

It sent him over the edge. His whole body seemed to tense up and then suddenly break with release as she rode him. He gasped, eyes shut tight as he wove the flood of his release, filling her with his seed. She sank against his chest, breathing heavily as his heart gradually slowed. "My husband is coming back next week," she said softly. "But I want to see you. I don't think I can stop."

"I can't either," he said, choosing to ignore the unfortunate mention of her husband. He paused, pulling her close to his chest. "My family is thinking of touring the continent-- Italy. I may be gone for a few weeks."

"No," she said. "I couldn't bear it! I need you to be near."

He kissed the top of her head. "We will figure something out, my dove. Perhaps I will find some way to extricate myself from their plans."

She hesitated. "Marlowe, you know my hus-- you know Nicholas, correct? Your family is acquainted."

He tensed. "Yes."

"When he returns, I can make sure that he hosts company. Your family and you can come and we can see each other with permission! And then perhaps if we strengthen the friendship... Well, what if... we were to join you in Italy?"

He sat up in alarm, causing her to fall to the side. "What?"

"I'm quite sure that I could arrange it. And that way we could be together."

"Arabella... that sounds like a uniquely dangerous idea."

She frowned at him. "Nonetheless, I shall pursue it. I'm not afraid of taking a few risks in order to be with you, Marlowe." She bit her lip, brow furrowed. "Unless you don't want to be with me?"

He swallowed, eyes raking in her beautiful face, the tenderness and vulnerability of her expression. "Of course I do. I want it more than anything."

She smiled gently. "Then I shall make the plans."

12