The Old Dyke Bikers Ch. 14

Story Info
Kayla brings home a powerful woman for herself and Hailey.
4.9k words
4.6
4.3k
3
0

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey and I truly loved each other. She was my best friend. Our shared experience, as Bitches, to the Sisterhood, created a strong bond between us. Over the next year we lived together. We raised my boys, worked out in the morning, keeping toned bodies, and went to our jobs afterward. We went to cafes and restaurants together, and had nice outings, with the boys on weekends. We built a true life together as a family.

We wore our plates all day, but removed them just about every night for sex. The sex was always fun, but it lacked the intensity, that serving the Sisters had. Twice a month, we visited Raven and Lacey. Raven always used our visits, to spice up her life with something "different," as she would say.

Raven loved, having Hailey and I pleasure, both her wrinkly pussy, and herniated asshole together, at the same time. She would stand in the center of the room, with Hailey and I seated. in front and behind her, on the floor. Our lips would be locked on to her nasty holes. Our hands grabbing at her huge ripples of cellulite on her humongous ass and super thick thighs. One of our faces, lodged between her fat ass cheeks, the other in her big gash of a cunt. She always made Lacey watch.

After bringing her to multiple orgasms, Raven loved whipping us with the tawse, and making us drink her piss. We loved the degradation. Hailey and I always had the best sex, at home, after having served Raven.

We tried whipping each other with Big Jade's old tawse. Neither of us liked hurting the other. We pissed on each other, and drank each other's piss. We tied each other up, in compromising positions and inserted huge dildoes into each other's pussy and ass. Nothing we tried, satiated that craving, for domination that the Sisters used to supply.

Hailey and I discussed it endlessly. We both knew that we needed a strong, strict, older woman to serve. We needed a Mistress to punish us, give us the cellulite, direction, pain and humiliation that we so craved. We also knew, that we truly loved each other deeply. We wanted to remain together. We would try to find such a Mistress together, to serve and share with each other.

To make our dream come true, we started visiting the local dyke bar and posting adds online. We would take turns, going to the bar alone, with the other staying home to watch the boys.

Both Hailey and I had made a few fruitless visits to the dyke bar, over the past month. I was on my fourth visit to the bar on a Friday evening after work. It was still early and the place was not crowded. I sat at the bar watching the door nursing a beer when I saw her.

She wore dirty denim. She was probably five-eleven, and weighed at least three hundred solid pounds. Her face was weathered and her grey hair was short. She had to be late fifties to early sixties in age. She strode in with confidence and ordered a Coors Banquet in a loud booming voice.

She got her beer and chugged it down ordering a second, which she now sipped.

"I like your choice of beer." I said out loud, holding my own Coors Banquet up, in a kind of salute.

"What's a soccer mom like you doing here?" She asked, in a gruff voice.

"Just trying to meet a woman like you." I replied without skipping a beat.

"You could never handle a woman like me!" She exclaimed, and took a long draw from her beer.

"What If I were to tag team you with a friend?" I asked.

She coughed in surprise spilling some of the beer down her chin. Then she walked over to me.

"You better not be fucking with me." She threatened.

"On the contrary." I replied, "I know you could make a pretzel out of me. That is why I would need the help of my wife to keep a woman like you satisfied."

This woman was as street smart as she was tough. She could feel me oogling at the sight of her.

"Go on, explain yourself." She commanded, "A lot of lipstick lesbians have tried me, and none of them last very long."

She sat on the stool next to mine. I went on to explain to her how Hailey and I were widowed from our late mistresses, who she reminded me so much of.

I learned that everyone called her "Butch" in the oilfield where she worked. Many years ago, all the male workers called her that in jest, but she took on the name, and lived in it, with honor. Today she had just finished a two-day shift, and stopped at the bar, before going home.

We talked for half an hour and Butch asked, "How do I know that you are not wasting my time?"

"Well, why don't you come home with me, meet my wife, and test us out?" I asked.

"No, I got a better idea, Sweetheart." She stated, as she got up and grabbed my arm pulling me off my stool.

My heart was beating and Butch dragged me to the restroom. Once in she continued dragging me to the large handicap stall, where she pushed me into the corner and locked the stall.

"If you can handle this without running off, I want to meet your wife." She stated, as she took of her work boot and Wrangler jeans from just one leg.

She left her jeans wrapped around her other foot on the floor, and lifted her naked leg up onto the toilet. She had a massive forest of hairs, on her crotch escaping out the sides of her worn white granny panties. Her legs were not shaven, and were as hairy as any man's.

I just stood watching in fascination.

"Just what I thought." She grunted, "You soccer moms, all the same. None of you are willing to tackle this cunt!"

With that she pulled her panties to the side and I could see her matted bush in all its glory. I could smell the sweat from her labors and was turned on beyond belief.

Without missing a beat, I got down on my knees, in front of that toilet and buried my face in that mother of all cunts. It smelled of sweat and piss. I inhaled loudly and deeply enjoying the rich aroma of a real woman to the fullest.

"Holy shit!" Butch exclaimed, "You might have a spine after all."

I grabbed her firm fat ass with both hands and pulled my face into her snatch for all I was worth. I needed this! I didn't even bother parting her matted fur. I just pushed it into the folds, as I stuck my tongue out.

I had to fight, to wiggle my tongue through the matted blanket of angora fur. I tasted her sweat and piss and finally made it into the folds of her flesh. It was sour tasting, from working physically, out in the sun, the past two days.

I felt that delicious burning shame, in the pit of my stomach, for the first time since Big Jade passed away. I licked and sucked on her taint, with my head bent back ninety degrees. Her gut was resting on my face, but I could make eye contact with her, since she bent her head forward, to get a look at what I was doing.

I heard Butch moan deeply, as I sucked on her taint, and she grabbed handfuls of my red hair, to pull me in firmly. I had to really exert my poor tongue, to lift it through her folds. Her muff was all matted, on top of her slit, like armor. It took me a few hard licks, to get it kind of parted, and kind of combed. Her taste was overwhelming. It was so tangy and rich. I made deep long licks from her taint all the way up to her clit.

I could feel her clit with my tongue. It was huge and jutted out of her hood. It was the size of my tongue and I loved it! I sucked on it like baby for a few moments. When Butch groaned deeply, I let it out and went back to teasing her now swampy folds.

"Oh Baby!" Butch groaned, "It has been way too long since I have had a face in this snatch."

I could feel my own crotch boiling under its plate. I loved Hailey, but this was a real cunt, and what I was made to be serving. Invigorated I doubled down on my efforts. I could now feel her wet slimy lips on the sides of my face, I was in so deep!

Up and down, I licked my tongue through Butch's meaty flaps. I could tell she wanted more. So I zoomed in on her huge clit again. I sucked on that pleasure nub and lightly nibbled it with my teeth. Butch was actively grinding my head into her crotch now.

"You little Bitch!" She snarled, and came hard.

I thought she pissed on me! Her squirt had so much volume. It flooded my chin, and ran down my throat soaking the whole front of my blouse.

I continued lightly licking Butch's folds of flesh, until she yanked my head away, by pulling on my hair.

"You're the real the real deal, Honey!" She praised, in her gravelly voice.

I sat back on my ass on that bathroom floor star struck. I needed this woman to possess me. I had to serve her!

"Your wife as good as you?" Butch panted.

"Oh, she is much better than me." I raved, about Hailey.

"Well then, let's have another beer and go meet her." Butch stated, sternly.

Butch pulled her jeans up and put her boot back on.

"Come as you are, Honey." She ordered me, "I want the bartender to see that I have marked you."

We walked back out to the bar and sat back down on the same stools.

"Two more Coors Banquet!" Butch ordered.

The bar was still almost empty. The bartender took her face out of her phone and opened two Coors and brought them to us.

"Did you fall in, or get pissed on?" She asked me, with a sneer as she served us.

I was burning with humiliation, and almost had a shamegasm right there.

Butch finished her beer, before I had drunk even a half of mine.

"Well let's go and meet this wife of yours Honey." She ordered.

I paid both of our tabs and said, "I am on the Harley Sportster, so it should be easy to follow me."

We walked out and as I started up the motorcycle, Butch told me that she was impressed.

Fifteen minutes later I pulled my motorcycle into the garage. Butch parked her pick-up in the driveway. Upon opening the front door, I saw Hailey on the couch watching TV. She was wearing, a pair of tight jeans, and a simple T-shirt, that showed off her tits so well. She immediately got up and gave me a juicy wet kiss.

"Not bad." Butch, commented, as she grabbed Hailey's left tit, and threatened, "You better be as good as your wife, or I will beat both of you severely!"

My pussy twitched under its plate. I needed a good painful whipping. I also enjoyed seeing the shock on Hailey's face from her tit being grabbed, and the direct threat.

I introduced Hailey and Butch and got us all Coors Banquets from the fridge. I could see Butch eying Hailey, and I felt jealous. The three of us sat at the kitchen table, and Butch motioned for me to sit on her lap. I straddled one of her huge thighs as I would my motorcycle, and leaned back on her soft gut and huge tits.

Butch wrapped her arms around my waist and cupped my crotch with her big hand.

"What do we have here?" She asked, in curiosity and surprise upon feeling my plate.

Hailey explained to Butch, that we were wearing chastity plates, and what they were. She also pulled down her jeans and panties, and showed Butch her plate. We spent the next hour, just talking and filling Butch in on our history, and what we were looking for.

"I am very interested." Butch stated, "I could use a couple of soccer mom bitches, like yourselves, to serve me."

Butch then hoisted me off her thigh and ordered, "Take me to the bedroom."

Hailey led the way to the bedroom, with Butch following her, and I followed Butch. Her shoulders were so broad and her ass was huge and firm. I liked her even more from behind!

Once in the bedroom, Butch took off her boots, jeans and panties. She then grabbed Hailey and threw her on the bed. She moved so fast, for being such a big woman. The next thing I knew was that a half-naked Butch, was sitting on Hailey's face, in the middle of the bed. I knew that Hailey would know how to take care of her, and watched in fascination as Butch ground her hairy crotch onto Hailey's face.

Butch then leaned forward laying down, resting her huge head on Hailey's thigh. This exposed her huge round ass. Though it was muscular, from years of hard labor, in the oilfields, it still had plenty of sexy cellulite ripples.

"Get over her and eat my ass!" Butch commanded.

I jumped at the chance, and got on the bed, behind Butch. I pried her huge cheeks apart, and could smell two days of sweat, and who knows what else coming from that dark region. Like Big Jade, Butch's asshole was also herniated. It almost looked like the huge end of an orange! It was covered in a layer of hair, that just barely allowed me to see through.

The smell was not nice, which added to my shame, when I stuck out my tongue, to give her crack a long broad lick, from taint to lower back. I could feel how big her asshole was with my tongue, and the taste was overpowering. It took me half a dozen more broad powerful licks, to get rid of the taste, and to just clean up that gorge.

Once her crevice was cleaned, I went to work in earnest on her puckered hole. I formed a seal around, it and just French kissed, it as I would a pair of lips. Instead of dueling with another tongue. I gently licked, the mounds of piles, and the valleys between them. I could feel her hairs, on my tongue. My humiliation at performing this nasty task burned and boiled deep in my lower bowls. I was home! Was where I was meant to be in life. I jabbed my tongue deep into the center of Butch's asshole, tasting her rich, earthy flavor. The shame deep in my stomach, boiled over, into my plated pussy. I had an intense shamegasm!

I shuddered and screamed into Butch's asshole with my tongue still lodged deep inside. I could feel the wetness under my plate. I heard the vibrations of Butches grunts as she came hard too. Almost ripping my trapped head, off my body.

Butch calmed down, and plopped off Hailey. Lying on her back, she sighed with content, "Oh you bitches are priceless."

Hailey's face, neck and hair were soaked in Butch's squirt. I immediately started licking it off. Hailey smiled broadly. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big pussy flavored kiss.

"Hey, I am supposed to be the center of attention." Butch stated sternly, as she removed her soiled shirt, grabbed a few pillows and propped herself up against the headboard. "Get up here and love on these nips some."

Hailey and I raced to get Butches nipples into our greedy mouths. Since Hailey was on her back, I got to my nipple first and straddled Butch's fat muscular thigh grinding my plate into it.

Butch's nipples were huge. Easily larger than her clit, and the dark purple areolas were larger than silver dollar coins. Her breasts too were humongous and flopped out to the sides of her big body.

Hailey and I sucked away, like content babies, as Butch stroked our hair, and talked to us. "Oh, I have hit the jackpot with you two. I am going to stay here tonight, and see how far you are committed to serving me. Two fine prissy bitches like you. I could get used to this."

Hailey and I were still fully dressed. Butch let us suckle, for maybe ten minutes before she made us get off the bed and undress. We gladly did so, standing on the opposite sides of the bed. Butch had each of us turn around slowly, so she could take in the sight of our well-toned asses. She then had me get on the bed next to her. I kneeled on my knees as she inspected my plate and brand, with curiosity. She tried to pry a fat finger under my plate, which caused me to wince in pain as it pulled harshly on my labia piercings.

She wanted to know everything about the plates and brands. We told her that the Sisters plated us, with the goal of turning our denied sexual pleasure, into a much greater focus on serving them.

"They were smart ladies, these Sisters." Butch stated, "I think I would have liked them. Why don't you take me to that playroom, where they used to use you?"

Hailey and I led the way down to the basement. Butch was in awe of everything. She asked a lot of questions. Inspecting the large walk-in shower she asked, "Did you really get pissed on by them and drink it down."

"Yes." We both answered together.

"Well, I haven't unloaded all the beer, that I drank tonight. It is about time I did so. Get in and prepare to drink!" She ordered.

Hailey and I immediately entered the shower, and sat on the floor, staring up at Butch. Butch walked over to Hailey and lifted her gut. I watched in jealousy as Hailey wrapped her arms around Butch's fat thighs and grabbed her huge ass cheeks with her hands. She opened her mouth and formed a seal around Butches piss opening. Butch grunted, and I could see Hailey gulping. Butch strained some, and stopped the stream.

She pushed Hailey away and moved over to me. In elation, I was now the one grabbing those wonderful ass cheeks, with my lips sealed onto Butch's cunt. I forced my tongue out deep into her folds and under her urethra. Butch grabbed the back of my head pulling me in tight. She grunted and I felt her warm flow flood my mouth. It was watered down, from all the beer, so it did not have a strong taste. The warmth of the flow, was what pounded home to me what I was doing. I guzzled her golden piss down, until the flow stopped, and then I just tongued her big gash. The shame of what I was doing, making my pussy vibrate under its locked confinement.

To my content, Butch didn't push me away like she had Hailey. She continued to hold my head into her crotch, long after the flow had ebbed. I licked deeply with my tongue, reaching far inside her intimate hole. I loved this position, of sitting on the floor, with her standing above me. It hammered home that I was serving a powerful woman.

Butch grabbed my head tight, by the hair, and seriously started grinding, her big hairy gash onto my face. I could feel her gut on my forehead. Out of the corner of my eye, I spied Hailey watching in desire. I was spurred on knowing Hailey was watching and started moaning for her benefit.

Butch had now leaned back against the wall, for support. Her hips pushed out lewdly in front. I am sure it provided Hailey a beautiful erotic scene.

I only knew that Butch had cum when I felt the flood of her squirts. It was almost like being pissed on the volume was so great. Butch squirted much more than any of the sisters had. If she was going to keep us long term, we would be doing a lot of laundry!

I missed most of her release because I was attacking her big clit. Most of it flooded my chin, running down the front of my throat, between my tits, over my stomach to eventually drip off my plate and onto the floor.

Butch took a few minutes to compose herself, holding my head firmly into her hairy gash.

Releasing my head, she praised, "You girls are amazing at sexually serving me. However, if I am going to take on the responsibility of being your Mistress, I need to know that you can take the punishments, that I will dole out, when you fuck up.

Let us try out some of these great bondage contraptions as I test your limits of punishment."

My pussy twitched under its plate, with the promise of punishment.

Hailey and I followed Butch out of the shower. She cuffed my wrists together in heavy leather cuffs. She attached the chain between the cuffs to the hook on the ceiling, leaving me suspended, and only able to touch the floor with the balls of my fee. Hailey was cuffed onto the horse. I enjoyed the sight of her well-toned ass and spread legs.

Butch now took the tawse, and said, "The safe word will be oilfield. You ladies better not use it, before I think you have had enough. If you do, this has been a mistake, and I will leave, and let you find a weak pussy mistress. If you really want a strong mistress, then take this punishment, and prove how much you need me!"

Butch walked over to me, and gave me a quick flick of the tawse on my stomach. This was new. The sisters had never used the tawse us while suspended from the ceiling. They had only flogged us, while suspended. I had never received the tawse on my stomach before.

I enjoyed the light burn and yearned for more. Butch rubbed the tawse, across my nipples a few times and they started hardening up, from the rough friction of the leather. She then brought the tawse down on me twice, in quick succession, on each of my now hard nipples.

12