The Old House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he engulfed the head and stared moving up and down on it. It had been semi-erect when he started his work but now he could feel it get rock hard and could taste the first drops of precum coming out of its tip.

The man also grabbed his hair just like Sabrina had done earlier and jammed him down on the tool further and further. Tom was glad for the lessons and tricks Mira had shown him but still couldn't get him down his throat without some gagging and retching. But finally his nose hit the shaved belly of the man!

Suddenly he was forcefully removed from the hard tool and was forced to look up to the man by his hair. "And what about my little slave? She helped you too - she even touched that useless cock of yours. So I think she should get her share too!"

The girl was placed on her back on the bench, legs spread wide and Tom was made to lay down on his belly between her thighs. Her wet snatch was right in front of him! "Lick!" he was ordered by the man. "And you, slavegirl," he said continued, "don't dare to cum!"

Tom was a bit confused about that order - he should lick her but she was not allowed to cum? But he went to town on the nice piece of pussy in front of him immediately. Then he felt hands on his ass cheeks and a moment later the big hard tool of the man stretched his ass! "Ouch!" he thought and cried into the wet flesh on his mouth. "That hurts!". But it was only a short, sharp, burning sensation the soon moved to a delicate feeling as the man started to bang him really hard.

"OK boy," Sabrina announced, "the game is pretty easy. You will eat that whores pussy until she comes. As she is forbidden to do so it might be some work! And to make this more interesting for you you will be fucked up your ass at the same time. There are quite some people around now and I'm sure there are more that are willing to help. So better get going - I can see some pretty nice cocks and a few frightening strap-ons around."

Tom tried to concentrate on his task. It was not so easy as the man behind him fucked him as hard and fast as he could. Tom could feel the cock sliding in and out, he tights of the man slapping on his buttocks on every inward move. His own cock was trapped between his belly and the bench he was laying on and was squashed hard every time he was nailed down to the bench. This was a strange mixture of pain and sensation.

When the man finally came deep down in his ass the slave girl was panting heavily. But she seemed to have good control over her body as he couldn't manage to get her over the edge.

Another cock entered his ass, once again without any foreplay. It was just plunged hard into him and started fucking immediately. As this guy was not so big and not so heavy as the man before Tom could concentrate better on his own task and when the man tugged out, roared and sprayed his load over Toms back the girl was fighting hard not to come.

Next he could feel some plastic tool enter his ass. It was of medium thickness but it felt long! It banged into him fast and every time the ladies body touched his ass it hurt a bit in his intestines.

The pussy in front of him was dripping now - his face was a mess, the bench slurped on every movement. After some time the strap-on was replaced by another real cock once again. It was short and thick so Tom could really enjoy the feeling on his sphincter while not having to deal with the painful feeling when something was shoved too deep into him.

That gave him the freedom he needed and he attacked the pussy on front of him with new vigor. He wormed his tongue into her, he nibbled on her clit, he gently bit into her labia. He did every trick he knew and finally the girl couldn't resist any more and came squirting hot liquid all over him.

The cock in his ass hadn't missed a single stroke all that time and so it didn't take long after the girls orgasm that Tom could feel another hot load spraying deep into his ass.

"Now what do we do with you," the master growled at his panting slave girl, "you where not allowed to cum. But the whore you are you couldn't behave, did you?" The girl whimpered as he had grabbed her hair and yanked her up. "So perhaps you should do a sluts work and clean up!" He dragged her to Toms back and soon after he could feel her lick up the cum the second man had sprayed there.

Then she was placed behind his back and as he could feel her tongue enter his asshole a slimy cock was presented to his face. "You better clean up too. You know the rule" Sabrina said. "I made the mess, I clean it." Tom thought before engulfing the hot rod in front of him. After a while all three cocks and the strap-on had been serviced and the girl had finished cleaning up his ass.

Sabrina made him stand up and he finally managed to see the group of people standing around. Some of them even started clapping and he bowed like an actor on a stage after a successful play.

Sabrina kissed him passionately on his lips. "You've been a good boy tonight. How about a little reward?" Sabrina pointed to the slave girl that had been bound tightly to the bench now. Her master was just spanking her upturned ass. "If you want to you can have her ass. I've heard she's really tight back there and she doesn't like it very much - but her master is really pissed. So your reward and her punishment might go hand in hand."

Sabrina knew out of first hand experience how much Tom liked to fuck a nice ass. So he dropped down behind the girl the same instant and parted her cheeks with his hands. He placed a kiss on her hole and licked gently across it a few times.

"Don't bother, slave" her master interrupted. "Just take her. You have exactly three minutes so better get going". The girl whimpered as she felt Tom position his hard cock at her rear entrance. "Sorry, not sorry," he whispered into her ear, "but you can knock the bench with your hand if its too hard for you." And with that he buried his whole tool into her with one single mighty trust. She screamed in pain. But her hands remained still, so Tom started to hammer into her. It was a delicious tight hole to fuck into. Tom had been held on the edge for far too long - he hadn't been allowed to cum for almost a whole week while he had been constantly aroused by Mira, by the porn he was ordered to watch and by all the action that had taken place at this party.

So it took him far less than the assigned three minutes to blow his load. And what a load it was. Spurt after spurt he released deep into her hot rectum roaring out his orgasm.

He almost fainted of the intense pleasure he was feeling and when he was fully conscious once again he was sitting on a stool and the girl was kneeling between his legs and cleaning him off with her mouth.

Epilogue

Tom and Sabrina had spent the rest of the night in one of the sleeping rooms of the location the party had been at. They had showered together and Tom was fallen asleep the moment his head touched the pillow.

In the morning he woke up to the nice feeling of a sensual blowjob Sabrina was giving him. It had felt a bit strange to have breakfast in the same room the buffet had been the evening before, the room Tom had fetched food from a girls ass and sucked another man.

Max and Isabel joined them, all where dressed in normal clothes now. Tom once again got beet red when Max complimented him on his cock sucking and how good he had been as a slave. "Hope you had some serious fun yourself," Max added, "and will come back once again. I heard from Sabrina how you made her suffer the other weekend - so perhaps you want to switch roles next time? Or two doms and and cute Mira as slave?"

The five residents of the old house had a nice talk that sunday evening about what had been going on during the summer and everyone had spoken freely about his or her feelings. In the end they agreed to continue playing together.

Mira was a sub most of the time - she just enjoyed that role switching to dom mode only together with someone else. Sabrina on the other hand was dominant most of the time. Only on special occasions she played the sub role. Mostly she was more or less tricked into being a slave - by agreeing to some bet or by being accused of not having done her share of the housework. Having a drink or two could also do the trick that she agreed to something she regretted a bit the next day.

Robert and Josef stuck to the dominant side. They enjoyed the attention both from the girls and Tom to the max.

Tom tried to share his time fair between being submissive and dominant. He really enjoyed both sides including being used by Robert and Josef for their fun. He had also returned to some more parties, also both as sub and dom. Once he even had both the girls as slaves with him and Sabrina payed dearly for what she had him do there. She hadn't been able to sit properly the next day and her ass and pussy had been sore for a bit longer.

All in all the five enjoyed their time living in the old house and even after they finished their education and moved on they met from time to time to have fun.

Thanks for reading this story. As already said this is my first attempt to write a story in english, which is not my native language.

I also experimented with a male submissive - I'm not sure if that worked out correctly. Perhaps some real life male sub can tell me. And even I think I will stay with being straight and dominant in real life I really enjoyed trying to envision how Tom might feel.

As always - please send feedback about how you think about the story and about my use of the english language - I would love to get better with that.

1...67891011