The Old Main Drag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The manager said they tried to call an ambulance but you kept saying to call me and get you a taxi."

Jo just nodded, not really remembering. "Sorry."

"You've nothing to be sorry for. Bill kept saying to take you to the hospital but before you passed out again, you said no. I didn't know what to do but knew you really didn't want to go, so Bill agreed to stay with me and help me look after you; he took Tuesday off sick and stayed for two nights. He looked up what to do on the internet, so we woke you every hour and Bill also took your pulse to see if you were bleeding internally, do you remember?"

Jo shook her head, tears starting to fall. Kirsty held her tight. Eventually she continued.

"As well as punching you in the head we think he kicked you in the belly and assaulted you down below, both sides, Bill said the bruising is so bad, he must have used an object or a big stick or something. The fucking cunt."

Jo nearly laughed; Kirsty's recount was so matter of fact that 'the fucking cunt' almost seemed out of place. She was grateful for Bill's help but was a bit uneasy about it at the same time.

"I'm really glad Bill helped you look after me, but it seems a bit strange to help so much."

"I know what you mean but I really needed his help and he didn't seem creepy or anything, I think he's alright."

Jo nodded, not wanting to argue, but wasn't so sure.

"I was talking to him on the phone before and he's popping round later to see how we're getting on."

Jo just nodded.

"Also I took your phone and phoned all your regulars, told them you were ill."

Jo smiled and nodded again.

Bill arrived and seemed very cheery. Kirsty showed him into the living room.

"How you doing Jo? You look a little brighter."

"I'm getting there, still sore and a bit woozy, but better than I was."

"Great, great."

"Did you fall asleep during your classes?" Kirsty asked him with a smile on her face, "You looked pretty tired leaving here this morning."

"No, I was fine, dozed off in the staff room at lunch time though." He smiled, "Some of the other staff ribbed me about it, saying, 'she must have been pretty good to keep you awake all night'. I just smiled and nodded."

"Thanks for helping Kirsty and for helping me, I really appreciate it."

"You're very welcome; it's what any decent person would do."

"I don't think so; I think most would've run a mile what with the state I was in and what I'd been up too."

"Doesn't matter what you've been up too, nobody deserves the hiding and assault you got."

They all sat silently for a short while, thinking, before Bill continued, "I visited the hotel and got the name and address of the bastard that hit you."

"You had no fucking right, it's none of your fucking business." Jo flared up, seething; only the dull ache in her head stopping her from shouting louder.

"I know, I know, it's just that I'm so fucking angry at what he did to you and that he might get away with it, I just had to do something."

"It's none of your business, you don't even know me. What's your game, do you get off on helping fallen women, or hanging around with prostitutes or something?"

Bill sat looking at both the women, knowing that he was wrong but knowing he meant no harm and was trying to help. He hoped Kirsty might say something but her head was down, looking at the floor. Finally he managed.

"I'm sorry; I know I overstepped the mark. As for the other things, I don't think I've ever met any prostitutes or fallen women." As he said it he couldn't help but smile at the old fashioned term and Jo herself even smirked, knowing it sounded ridiculous.

"Look, it's like this; I've known Kirsty for just over six months, she doesn't find college easy but she tries really hard, she's always smiling and saying hello to people. All her lecturers are fond of her and when I saw her in a state the other day I didn't hesitate to help. My classes had finished for the day so it was easy for me."

Kirsty lifted her head, a weak smile on her face.

"I was really shocked by the state you were in, I think we both were. I thought we should call an ambulance but Kirsty convinced me otherwise. To be honest I was also worried that as well as you getting sicker we might be guilty of something for not taking you to the hospital. We were able to wake you and you seemed reasonably coherent, so we were able to relax a bit. We thought we'd take it in turns to get some sleep but we were both wired and ended up chatting most of the night."

Jo was looking at both of them, her anger subsiding, he continued.

"I told Kirsty a bit about myself, silly stuff really, how I like old movies, computers, soccer and beer, not necessarily in that order." He said this with a goofy smile, Jo found herself warming to him a bit, although she didn't want to.

"Kirsty told me about herself, what she use to do and how she met you. She talked about a few different things, but mainly she talked about you."

Kirsty moved to the arm of Jo's chair, trying to cuddle her without falling on top of her, which got them all laughing.

"Kirsty thinks' you're very special and after listening to her for half the night, so do I." Jo thought she saw him blush a little as he said this. "She told me some of the things you get up to here and said she thought you worked on their brains as much as you did on their bodies." He paused, his face reddening, "That's why it makes me so fucking mad that some animal would do this to you."

Jo was still annoyed at him but her anger was settling, he seemed genuine and sincere.

"I know I shouldn't have gone to the hotel but I knew you wouldn't go to the police and I just think we have to do something about this fucker, hurt him back and stop him hurting anyone else."

"So are you going to go round and beat him up?" Jo asked, almost mockingly.

"I can handle myself but I'm not really the fighting type, although it would be easy to make an exception for this arsehole. Do you know anyone who would kick his head in and maybe cut off his bollocks?"

"I think I'd do the cutting off myself." Said Jo. "And me." Said Kirsty.

After a while Kirsty said, "Seriously, we should do something to at least stop him, if not hurt him."

"There's a bit of me wants to forget all about it, pretend it never happened." Jo said as tears started to fall, Kirsty trying to squeeze her tighter and finally loosing balance.

When they had all stopped laughing and Jo had stopped laughing, groaning in pain and crying, Bill said, "I do have one idea of something we could do, but it's very illegal."

"So is nearly beating someone to death." Jo Said. "What's your idea?'

"Have you seen the movie 'The girl with the dragon tattoo?" Bill asked.

Kirsty said no but Jo nodded, wheels and cogs turning in her head as she realized where this might be going.

"Well the main character gets viciously raped." Bill continued "and she gets her own back by, amongst other things, hacking into his computer and fucking up his life."

"Oh shame, I thought you were gonna say we'd kidnap him and tattoo rapist and fucking cunt into his chest." Jo said with a wicked smile. Kirsty looked on, a bit bemused.

"Maybe we could do that as well, but I'm sure I could hack him. I've never done it before, always thinking it was very wrong, but if you want me too, I will."

Jo sat thinking, trying to come to a decision. "What do we do once you've hacked him?"

"I'm not sure, find out all we can about him I suppose."

"And will he know he's been hacked and by whom?"

"I don't think he'll know, unless we want him to. If we just use my computer I think he won't know who's doing it."

Jo was torn, wanting revenge but equally still traumatized and wanting to forget.

"I don't suppose it'll do any harm to know some more about him." Kirsty said.

"If you want I can just look at his social media and such, see what I can find there. You don't need to look at it if you don't want to."

"Do that." Jo said, starting to shake and Kirsty cuddling her tighter.

Fifteen minutes later Bill said, "His name is Jonathon Cross." Jo just nodded, not recognizing the name.

"It looks like he's married to Sheila, has two young daughters and works as some sort of tax consultant. I could tell you what school he went to and what his favourite TV program is, but I'm guessing you're not interested."

"What sort of bastard has a wife and two daughters and then does this to another woman?" Kirsty said, the anger rising within her.

"A sick and dangerous bastard." Bill said.

Jo was silent, anger and determination galvanizing in her mind; comparing his normal profile and his normal life with the things he had done to her, "I want to hurt this bastard." She finally said.

They discussed what they would or could do to him, Bill convincing them that attacking him electronically could be more effective and more damaging to him than just beating the shit out of him. "We can really fuck with his mind." He told them. They decided they would try not to hurt his wife or kids, just freak him out.

"OK, hack him." Jo finally said.

Bill was in a world of his own, fully focused on his computer screen. Jo and Kirsty just smiled at each other, amused and a bit impressed. After an hour he lifted his head, a silly, boyish grin on his face. "I think I'm in. he has a laptop and there's a family PC. I can see what's going on on both of them. He has a work laptop but that has more protection on it and I can't get into it, yet. His laptop is synced with his phone, which is handy."

"Why?"

"Well, whatever he looks up on his phone will show on his laptop also."

The two women just nodded.

"What are we going to do now, how do we hurt him, how do we punish him?" Jo asked.

"Well it's up to you but I think we should just watch him for a couple of days, see what he's up to."

"And he won't know we're watching him?"

"No I don't think so, we'll see what websites he visits, who he emails, that sort of thing, I think I'll even be able to see his passwords for things."

There'd been a sense of excitement when Bill had first started hacking into Cross' computer but now they all felt a bit deflated

"So we just wait?" Kirsty said. Jo and Bill nodded.

"I think we should have a drink, Bill what will you have, wine or a beer?" Jo asked.

"A beer would be great; do you think you should drink, what with your concussion?"

"I'll be fine, and anyway you can wake me every hour and take my pulse." Jo said, causing them all to smile but also making Bill feel a little uncomfortable as Jo stared at him.

As they had one drink and then another they all started to relax, chatting about anything other than Jo's assault. Bill could be funny, telling gentle, silly little stories and making them both laugh. He was also a good listener and Jo found herself telling things that she'd shared with very few people, at least not recently, other than Kirsty.

As Bill was drinking his third beer he found himself almost falling asleep, the stress and lack of sleep catching up with him.

"I'll get a taxi home."

"No you won't, you can stay here, can't he Jo." Kirsty said, looking at Jo

"Of course he can, in fact I insist."

Bill was too tired to argue and felt very comfortable with the two women, only feeling concern when he saw them whispering and giggling.

"What?" He asked, smiling himself, their giggling and the drink having an effect.

"Well, we have three bedrooms but one is my 'work' room." Jo said, the two of them giggling like schoolgirls once again.

Bill smiled back, getting the gist of what was being said.

"If you sleep walked you might find yourself tied up in knots or worse." They were almost hysterical now.

Bill struggled to keep a straight face, "I think I'll sleep on the sofa, might be safer." He managed, before joining in with the laughter.

"Will I help Kirsty walk you to your bedroom?"

"I think you'd better, whatever about the bruises, I'm pissed!"

With a mixture of grunts, groans and laughter they managed to get Jo upright, standing either side of her with their hands around her waist. Bill didn't know whether it was the drink, the concussion or a combination of the two, but Jo seemed to be leaning into him more than she had previously.

"Toilet first!" Jo declared with a giggle just as they reached her bedroom door, causing them to have to turn in the narrow hallway, more giggling ensuing as they attempted this simple task. When they eventually reached her bed Jo became more serious and a little sad.

"Thank you both for helping and looking after me." She said as she turned to Kirsty, kissing her forehead and caressing her face before cuddling her tightly. Turning she said, "Thank you Bill." Before cuddling him and nestling her head into his neck. It lasted only few seconds but Bill felt emotion well up in him, struggling not to cry himself.

They laid her down and tucked her in as a team, Kirsty leaning over and kissing her head goodnight as one might a child.

It was 10 the next morning before Jo awoke, managing to get herself out of bed and into the kitchen.

"You should have called me; I would have helped you get up." Kirsty said.

"Thanks, but I need to start doing things myself. Has Bill left already?"

"Yeah, he left about eight. I tell you what, he's got a good body when you see him in his boxers."

"Kirsty!" Jo laughed, "When did you see him?"

"I was making breakfast and he came in and said good morning before going to the bathroom, didn't notice any morning wood though."

Jo smiled, this was more like their normal conversations and she needed that. "Anyway I though you said you only fancied women these days."

"I do, I was thinking more about you."

"Piss off."

"Why not, he obviously likes you and you seem to like him."

"For one, I'm a sex worker, not exactly girlfriend material. For two, I've just been viciously raped and beaten by some fucker and I want to chop all men's balls off and for three,...well I'm sure there is a three, I just can't think of it."

Kirsty was smiling, "But apart from those things, what's the problem." Jo looked at her for a second before they both burst out laughing.

"Anyway why aren't you at college?"

"I'm taking the week off to look after you."

"There's no need, I'm fine now."

"No you're not and there is a need."

"You'll drive me fucking mad."

"I know." Kirsty said as they both smiled.

Bill phoned later that day and said if they didn't mind he would go home and sleep that evening as he was knackered, he'd come around tomorrow and tell them about anything he'd found.

Jo opened the door to him just after four on the Friday afternoon. "Great to see that you're up and about." He said.

"I feeling much better thanks, what's in that?" She asked, pointing to a full rucksack on his back.

"Food, I'm cooking dinner for you both; also two bottles of wine and some clean underwear in case I get drunk and you force me to stay again."

"You should be so lucky." Jo said, unable to stop herself smiling.

They all sat in the kitchen, chatting, as Bill cooked up a storm. In fairness it was a simple pasta dish but he did it with a flourish, exaggerating everything he did and providing a bit of entertainment. Eventually they got round to the hacking.

"What's the cunt been up too?" Kirsty asked.

"Is that what we're calling him from now on?" asked Bill

"Well it's the worst word I know, so why not?" Bill and Jo both shrugged their shoulders, not disagreeing.

"Not a huge amount; seems like a normal husband and father for the most part, he did look at some dodgy porn on his phone, but nothing too over the top or illegal. Most of it involved rough sex, maybe not surprisingly. However, at three this afternoon he was on the website I think he met you through. He didn't make contact with anyone, but maybe he's thinking about it."

"Fucker." Jo said. "How can we stop him?"

"We can't physically but I think it's time to up the ante a bit."

"How?"Asked Jo.

"We need to scare him, let him know we're watching him. By letting him know that we know what he's been up too, we can threaten to expose him, tell his wife."

They were all looking at each other, nervous but also a little excited.

"You sure he won't know who we are or where the messages are coming from?" Jo asked.

"I don't think he's that tech savvy but even if he was, or knows someone who is, I don't think he could trace it back to my computer. From being in contact with you on the website would he know your real name or address?"

Jo shook her head.

"Did you have anything on you that had your address or name on it?" Jo shook her head again. "Then I think we're safe."

"Why don't I compose a text message and show it to you before I send it." Jo and Kirsty both nodded.

Bill tapped away until finally raising his head with a smile and showing them what he had written.

'CUNT, WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST MONDAY. WHO SHALL WE TELL FIRST, THE POLICE OR YOUR WIFE'

They read it, there was nervous smiles all round, finally Jo said, "Send it."

Bill could see almost immediately that he had opened it and read it but after ten minutes they had no reply. "Send another one." Said Jo

'It would be a shame for Sheila and the kids to know what daddies been up to or what he's been looking at on the web' The text also included his address and a list of some of the websites he'd visited and then. 'reply within 5 minutes or we tell Sheila everything'

Almost immediately they got a message back 'who is this I don't know what you're talking about what do you want'

"Fucking wanker, I hate people who don't use proper grammar in texts." Jo said to all around laughter, helping them to relax a bit.

Bill composed another text, 'Dear Sheila, your husband Jonathon...' going on to list all they knew about him. 'Do you want me to send this to Sheila?'

Jonathon, 'please don't what do you want'

"Write that we want him to use grammar." Jo said to more laughter. Bill sent it

Jonathon, 'What?'

"That's better." Jo laughed.

Bill, 'We don't want to hurt Sheila but you're a RAPIST CUNT who deserves to burn in HELL. Do not watch porn on the internet. Do not contact any escorts or visit any site where you might arrange to meet a woman. Do not lose or change your phone or computer. WE ARE WATCHING YOU!'

After it was sent they sat in silence, almost in shock. Finally Bill said, "Who's ready for pasta?"

Jonathan texted back a few times; each text becoming increasing more desperate, begging them not to tell Sheila or anyone. They ignored them, letting him stew.

They tried not to talk about it but it kept coming up. Wondering what hurt they should cause to him.

"Well he's certainly suffering now. I'll message him tomorrow afternoon listing all his electronic communications for the day, just so he knows we're watching. We have him squirming now, let him squirm, let him suffer. We don't need to rush."

They did manage to talk about other things, all enjoying the meal and the wine. As they finished the meal Kirsty sat watching Jo and Bill talking. A little smirk crept across her face as she said, "Handsome, charming and you can cook; you'll be a great catch for some lucky lady. What do you think Jo?"

Jo didn't answer; just shooting daggers at Kirsty instead. Bill shifted a little uneasily in his chair before Kirsty continued, "Don't worry Bill I'm not hitting on you, I'm a lesbian. You two go through to the living room and I'll clear up."

When Kirsty joined them they were sat side by side on the sofa watching a movie, Kirsty sat down, leaving Jo in the middle. "You started the movie without me, that's lousy." Kirsty complained.

"It's your own fault for being bold and for taking so long to wash up." Jo said smiling. Kirsty just smiled back and gave Jo a hug, knowing that they knew she had washed up deliberately slowly.