The Old Man and the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She. "Fair enough. Did it turn you on to watch Richard and me?"

Me, looking away. "I guess. Some. But I'd been watching you for some time and wondering how things would work out between you and...Richard. And it really annoyed me when your mother butted in...though of course I didn't know she was your mother at first."

She. "You'd been watching me? Why?"

Me. "I dunno. Maybe at first because you were the only one here wearing anything-that blue-green microbikini. And then I was worried you'll drown traipsing through the surf by the rocks. Then you got rid of your suit and approached the tall skinny guy and your body English said you really liked him but he seemed to ignore you. Then..."

She. "You really were watching me! And you remember all that?!" She looked away. "No wonder my ears were burning!"

We were both quiet for a while after that exchange and at least pretended to survey the ongoing orgy on the beach.

But then Ambrosia reached over and gently grasped my arm. It was like a mild electric shock passed through me. "You know, Doctor McKean. I've been watching you, too. For most of the summer until now. You have to admit that a white-haired, bearded fellow sitting and reading serious books is quite an anomaly here and rather conspicuous. And then that time you fucked that short Asian girl with the technicolor blanket..."

"You saw that?!" Oops-and I thought no one had even noticed us. And that was the first time I'd come to Sunbody-clear back in May...

"Well, yes... I was sitting not far away. A lot of people noticed you-you were quite a sight. Got me really horny and I had to masturbate for a while to relieve myself. ... Then I noticed you on the SPSU campus and checked you out. Oh, I 've been watching you for some time, Doctor Edward McKean, Emeritus Professor of Chemistry. And I liked what I saw so I schemed to enroll in your class...besides I needed a science credit anyway." She winked.

"And a true confession. I didn't know you had been watching me earlier when I was in my bikini, but when I finally got Richard's engine revving and was walking across the beach looking for a salubrious place to do the deed, I noticed you and deliberately chose a location where you could watch us. I hoped I could rev up your engine, too."

Me. "Well, you succeeded-or would have done so had not Amber killed my libido. At that point I just wanted to get away...escape."

She, softly. "I know. I was so ticked off..." She paused and shook her head like a dog, then her voice rose. "So, after two months in your class, Professor, what do you think of me? Be honest-and as personal as you like!"

Me. "Professors aren't supposed to have personal feelings for students. Especially...romantic ones. It's dangerous. #MeToo you know."

She, a bit irritably. "#MeToo be damned! Let's pretend for a moment that you are Ed and I'm Ambrosia and you're just looking at me as a woman! What would you say? What would you feel?"

Dangerous questions. Very dangerous. Whether answered or not. But I considered I might as well take a chance. What was the worst that could happen? Well, I could be publicly pilloried, dismissed forthwith from the University, excoriated in the media, and driven from polite society as a scumbag. Nothing much.

I took a deep breath. "Well... you're beautiful..."

She. "Quit lying. I said to be honest. Do I have to rip off one of your balls to convince you I mean it?!" She really did have some of Amber in her.

Me. "Okay. You're cute...attractive...and I mean it. I like your spunk and energy and forthrightness. You're smart and articulate; I admire that. True... you're a bit intimidating...maybe you get that from your mother. But...well...overall...I like you. As a person. Too bad you're a third of my age; that puts some barriers in the way of our having a...umm...personal...relationship..."

She, interrupting. "Why?"

Me, cogently. "Why what?"

She. "Why couldn't we have a personal...romantic...intimate...okay, sexual... relationship?"

Me. "Umm...You're my student..."

She, irritably. "Let's get over that. Okay? I'm not gonna rat you out for sexual harassment no matter what. And you didn't seem to have any trouble drilling that Oriental girl. The two of you put on quite a show! What did she have that I don't? ...So...?"

Me, trying to dodge the issue. "You asked what I see in you. What do you see in tired, graying, saggy old Ed McKean?"

She. "A really great guy. A bit seasoned and worn around the edges maybe but a lot like my stepdad Bob except better educated and more polished. I guess I always had a thing for Bob though we never actually did anything...inappropriate. So in many ways you're the man of my dreams, even if you are a well-aged vintage-and I don't want to throw away a golden opportunity. ... So straight out... Do you want to fuck me?"

Me. "Yes." My heart turned a flip-flop and my blood pressure soared. Marcus trembled. I held my breath.

After a long pause Ambrosia said softly. "I'm glad we got that out of the way. Finally. The question is now: where, when and how. Wha'd'you think?"

Me. "Here? Now?"

She. "Well, we could, but I'd really rather savor the anticipation a bit more. How about Friday, day after tomorrow? Here-or maybe in the Love Hollow as I call it...over there...if it's available." She gestured towards to the depression between the rocks where she had humped Richard that day so long ago..

Me. "Weather forecast says possible rain on Friday."

She. "Hmm. Well, if we arrive here and it's raining we can go to a cottage owned by the parents of a friend of mine just a few miles away. I have a key and I doubt they'll mind."

Me. "What time?"

She. "You choose."

Me. "Say nine-thirty in the morning. I'm a morning person, get drowsy in the afternoon. And the rain is forecast to start in the p.m."

She. "Sounds good to me. Nine-thirty here-or rendez-vous in the parking lot if weather is bad."

And so it was settled. (Ha, ha.) Just like that. In a very mature, adult fashion. But now Marcus was unable to restrain himself from rising to attention and Ambrosia noticed. "Whoa, boy! You gotta hold out for..." she checked her wristwatch, "...forty-five hours..." She looked at me sternly, "And no playing with him in the meantime! I want him full of maximum firepower!"

I groaned out loud. It was going to be the longest forty-five hours of my life.

After some minutes, Ambrosia sighed and tugged at her nipples. Somehow they seemed larger than just a few short while before. She groaned, too. "I don't know if I can hold out, either." After a long pause, "Anticipation be damned. Let's do it now. But down in the Love Hollow, okay?"

Chapter Eleven

After gathering up my paraphernalia and Ambrosia's towel we trudged across the slope to where the black rocks protruded to make a broken three-sided enclosure of sorts and resettled our stuff-and ourselves in the depression.

My heart was racing and Marcus was dangling at three-quarters mast. My balls felt tight and my ears hot. Ambrosia was breathing heavily and her eyes glistened and, yes, her nips were definitely swollen.

We gazed wordlessly at one another for a short while, then Ambrosia purred, "Ready for some mutual ogling?"

"Okay. But I haven't much to be ogled."

"Let me be the judge of that. What do you think of my tits and nips?" She sat up facing me and thrust her chest forward.

"Hmm...give me a moment. Move a bit closer. " She moved a bit closer.

"Dare I be honest?"

"You better be. Honesty is the best policy.."

Not always-sometimes they shoot the messenger. But I tried. "Boobs-a bit small but I like them that way. They say small breasts are more sensitive-less adipose tissue...fat...to get in the way of stimulation. And often better at lactation." I paused then reached out and grasped one of her protuberant nipples and squeezed.

"Hey!" squealed Ambrosia.

"All the better for an objective evaluation." I declared. I felt a bit breathless and my pulse increasing. And my heart rate wasn't the only thing rising...

Ambrosia gave me a funny look, then breathed, "Well...evaluate away then!"

I gently rolled and squeezed and tugged her nipple. It hardened and swelled further. A bead of fluid oozed from its tip. I released it.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" demanded Ambrosia once again. "That was starting to feel...good."

"Enough evaluation...for now. I'll give your nips a solid 'A.' Very high quality. The true test though will be how they respond to suckling."

"You gonna test them now?" She sounded almost hopeful.

"Not yet. Maybe later. But your turn."

"For what?"

"Ogling me, of course. Though I doubt I'll score above a 'C-minus'."

I lay back supine and tried to steady myself. From zero to sixty in four seconds-but somehow I felt ready, prepared, as if I had been anticipating this moment for months. But my heart was still racing and I could be feel my earlobes warming...and Marcus was wasting no time. The cool breeze helped hurry him along.

Ambrosia reached over and grasped both of my nipples, one with each hand, and began massaging them. "Guys' nips are often under-rated." she breathed. "But I know better."

I had to agree; they felt...good. And it felt as if a direct wire ran from them-especially my right one-down to Marcus.

Then she released my left nip. "Hey...!"I protested.

But my complaint was premature. Ambrosia bent over me and began suckling my left nip, drawing it deep into her mouth, licking and nipping it, and sucking. Then she repeated the operation on my right nipple, her nips brushing against my chest as she did so. Wow...and wow! Marcus was nearly at full mast, trembling. She reached down with her free hand and began playing with my navel, then walking down my belly to... Oh my...

But then she released me and sat up. I was almost shocked-and disappointed.

"Why...?" I complained.

She didn't reply but scooted backwards at right angles to me, leaned back on her hands and spread her legs, bending her knees sharply and drawing them back. Her cave of delights gaped towards me, moisture glistening, surmounted by her dark thicket of fur.

"Your turn...again." she breathed huskily. "Please inspect closely...thoroughly..."

I did my best. Leaning forward, I spread her labia with fingers of both my hands and peered closely. "Not bad..." I declared.

"Not bad?!" she squeaked.

"I'll continue my examination." I responded. "Perhaps your grade will improve with further investigation."

"It had better!" remonstrated Ambrosia.

I gently rubbed the fleshy nubbin that was beginning to protrude from the top of her cleft; it rapidly swelled and enlarged. Ambrosia sucked in her breath and exclaimed, "Yes! Now you're getting the hang of it!" I cautiously squeezed it and wiggled it back and forth. It enlarged further. Ambrosia gasped and squeaked. Her love button may not have been as expansive as her mother's but she had clearly inherited some of her big clit genes.

Okay... I carefully inserted one, then two, fingers into Ambrosia's warm, slippery love tunnel, hooked my digits and began working them in and out, back and forth. She squealed and bucked her torso. "Yes! Yes!" Well, as long as I seemed to be on a roll... I moved the hand that had been teasing her clit and slid it between her legs past her perineum and gently rubbed and probed her anus. It puckered and flared.

"What the...?" spouted Ambrosia. But I leaned forward and planted my mouth on her upper pussy and began licking, nipping and suckling her hardening, swollen clit. I slowly but firmly inserted a finger into her hot, velvety rectum and began drawing it in and out.

Ambrosia's back arched and heaved; I noticed she was fiercely tugging on her nips. Then she began to convulse and heave-I could scarcely hold on, as fluid pulsed from her cave. "Oh...oh...oh...!" she almost howled. Then she clapped one hand over her mouth to stifle what sounded like a gurgling scream, and bucked like a rodeo steed. I couldn't hold on any more and pulled away-she would have broken my nose and wrists, maybe my neck. Her convulsions gradually subsided and she settled her torso back on the towel but her legs were yet sprawled wide and fluid dribbled from her swollen, deep red, gaping pussy. She was breathing hoarsely, her chest heaving. Then she craned her neck to raise her head, and simply said, "Thank you. You pass."                                                                     

I was glad I had done a decent job-definitely a passing grade, and was immensely impressed-awed even-by her volcanic orgasm... But engorged Marcus still trembled, feeling yet unfulfilled. I felt selfish for asking, but ventured, "Do you think...Could you...?"

Ambrosia gazed at me, then grinned, and drew her legs together...I would miss the view, but.. then rolled onto her side and scrambled up onto her hands and knees and swivelled about to face my pelvis. "Of course." she breathed. "My turn, huh?"

She scooted forward and grasped my love pole with one hand and began stroking it; Marcus clenched and tingled. Her face moved toward his tip...I held my breath in delicious anticipation. But she paused and looked at me, "My mom hold me you said your favorite sex position was sixty-nine so..." She pivoted her torso and threw one leg across me and shifted about until her crotch was positioned over my mouth and lowered it, while leaning forward to take Marcus in her mouth. Oh, yes....! At long last!

Pussy juice dripped onto my face but I raised my head to tongue-fuck Ambrosia's cave-I wondered if she had a name for her genitalia as I had for mine- and toy with her flaring anus and yet-protruding clit.

She squeaked a bit-she did that a lot- but continued fellating Marcus, drawing him in and out, gripping him with her lips and nipping and licking his head, while gently kneading my balls with one hand and probing the entrance to my ass with a finger of her other one. I bent my knees and drew my legs back towards me to give her better access to my nether regions. I'd heard (read?) that massaging the prostate gland through the wall of the rectum would produce..stimulating... sensations. That was how they got bulls and stallions to ejaculate and produce semen to collect for artificial insemination. Maybe I would find out for myself...

And I did. Ambrosia began fucking my rectum with one finger and...Marcus spasmed fiercely and ...

"I'm gonna..." I gasped. But she clamped her mouth firmly about his shaft and continued pumping him as he geysered, taking all-or at least most-of my cream in and swallowing it. He continued spouting for an amazingly long time-almost as long as he had jetted into her mother Amber's mouth months before. Maybe there was a semen-extraction gene at work here... Then Ambrosia licked Marcus clean and I released her nether organs and she swung her leg across me and reversed direction to lie down along side me, snuggled up to me, and draped a leg and arm across me. She kissed my chest softly, and murmured again "Thank you." Then, "Did I pass?"

"You got an A-plus and I should be thanking you." I retorted. "Was I okay...I mean...for an old geezer?" I'd asked the same question once before, hadn't I? ...of a petite Vietnamese-American girl...

"You were good." she said, "...for a geezer of any age. Definitely a passing grade. Maybe we can do it again in a little while."

Marcus quivered slightly but I considered... "Not likely. One problem with old farts is it takes us a lot longer to recover..."

"Well, we can try. I bet I can get you up again. I'm real good at that." I didn't doubt it. Still...sixty-nine years... but she was welcome to try... I grinned.

"What're you smiling about?" demanded Ambrosia.

"Oh just thinking how ridiculous I am...getting it on with a beautiful young woman the age of my oldest granddaughter." Well, Sally was too, but... "You know, I could get in big trouble with the university for this-your being my student and all."

"Don't worry, Professor. I'm not doing this for the grade. I'll earn my grade another way."

We lay there for some time, intertwined like lovers, while we chatted and she played with my nips and chest hair and I caressed her shoulders and back. I shared some of my mundane life story (born and raised in western Kansas wheat country, middle of five children; dad a pharmacist; mom a full-time homemaker; relatives mostly wheat farmers; undergraduate at KSU-Kansas State-in chemistry, of course; Ph.D. from Purdue in Indiana-chemistry of course. Tried to get a tenure-track research and teaching position at major schools but affirmative action was all the rage and I was a straight white male... finally got an offer from San Patricio State...not as prestigious a school as I wanted, but, hey! any port [or job] in a storm, and I'd been at SPSU ever since. Married my high school sorta' sweetheart; raised five kids. Widowed two years ago; love life all but nonexistent since then, recently semi-retired, and that was that. Bored already?).

And I found out that she called her pussy M'amselle La Chatte-appropriate I guess-and that she had grown up love-hating her mother, in awe of her strength and energy and capability but dreading her temper and bullying. But she unabashedly loved her stepfather Bob, her mother's second husband-and called him "Dad" and missed him...and pitied his being bullied by her mother though "he had the patience of a saint-good thing, no one else would have put up with Mom and she would have been twice-divorced. But he stayed on and took care of his three biological kids-my half-siblings-and me." and she would be eternally grateful and had put him on her People to Thank in Heaven List, and she was trying to be more like Bob than Amber but she feared she still had too much of her mom in her.

"You can't live for nine months in someone's womb and nineteen years in the same household and not acquire some of her characteristics, like 'em or not. " And most surprising, perhaps, informed me. that she doubted her mom's first husband, Golden Jerk Raymond Pagliai, was really her sperm donor even though she bore his surname since she'd found out her mom had an affair...well, had sex... with one of Raymond's pals shortly before her divorce-and been gang-banged by Raymond's "friends" not long before then. But Ambrosia had never told her mom what she knew...and it didn't matter anyway; she regarded Robert Rogers Brown as her dad no matter who was her sperm donor and she'd accompanied Bob on his jobs when she was old enough and had even considered becoming a lady plumber and... "How about we try fucking again? This time let's get Ma'mselle La Chatte and... Marcus...together."

Marcus trembled his agreement and even stiffened a bit. Amazing.

And we did...fuck, Ambrosia mounting me cowgirl style. She got Marcus up with her mouth and hands though he wasn't nearly as rigid as the first time-but stiff enough, and I enjoyed being ridden, and played with Ambrosia's diminutive boobs while she humped me. Then we ate a late lunch and visited a bit more and I coached her on her chemistry and she tried teaching me a few useful French phrases such as "Couchez-vous avec moi ce soir"-"Have sex with me tonight.", "Baise-moi vite!"-"Fuck me quick!" and "J'ai pris mon pied."-"I had great sex!"

Then Ambrosia declared she was sorry but she had to go; she had to do her laundry and had some friends to get together with that evening and..."J'ai pris mon pied..." And I responded "Moi aussi." ("Me too."-another phrase she'd taught me) and she asked when I was coming to Sunbody again and I said probably Friday and she said sorry but she was otherwise engaged on Friday [what of our prior engagement?] and the weather forecast for Saturday was ominous (I didn't mention my personal reason for being unwilling to come on Saturday) and she then said maybe she could visit me at my home on Sunday. Well, no "maybe" about it. ?!

1...45678...10