The Old Man and the Hooker Sierra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carefully pulled the condom off and went down on me with expert skill. "Let me know when you're ready to pop, Dave," she commanded. I was close and I told her so. "Sit up, honey," she said and kneeled in front of me.

I was going to come and she aimed my cock at her mouth as she jerked me off and squeezed my balls. My first shot hit her in the face and then she lowered my aim to her tits. I got my hot cum all over her face, hair, tits and tummy, and I'd never seen a more beautiful sight in my entire life.

She looked at me with her mouth open, cum dripping down her face and body. She milked me dry but didn't say anything, just stared into my eyes.

"Dave. You're incredible. Thank you for that," she said after a short time. She was thanking me.

"Thank you too, my darling," I said. I had definitely developed rather pathetic romantic feelings for this lovely lady, but I suppose that was her honey trap.

"Can we have a shower, sweetie?" she said and of course I agreed. We showered, got nice and clean and there was continued kissing and touching. I knew then that this had been the best date of my life, and even if was just a business transition for her, it didn't feel like it. She made me believe that it was more than that for her too. She had me convinced that she was impressed by me, enjoyed our time together and that I had made her reach an orgasmic climax more than once.

After the shower, we cuddled up in bed and started to go to sleep. "Dave baby, set the alarm for 8. I want breakfast and coffee and then another chance for you to have me before I have to leave. Is that alright?" I did as she asked, then we peacefully drifted off together.

I woke up before the alarm was set to go off, and Sierra was still a sleeping angel. I pulled out my phone and secretly took a picture of her sweet face so I could remember her like this. Thankfully, she didn't notice so I didn't ruin it between us. I got out of bed and a little while later woke her with coffee and pastries.

"I hope this is OK, Sierra."

She clapped her hands excitedly and interrupted "OK? Really? Dave, this is wonderful, thank you so much!"

She sweetly kissed me and we ate heartily. After a little while of food, laughter and conversation, she looked at me coyly and said "Babe, can we do it all again now? I have a few hours and I'd like to make the most of our time together. What do you think?"

She really did have the most wonderful and natural way about her. I took away her plate and set the cups on the side table. As I did, she took my cock in her mouth. "Hmmm, I could never get enough of you, big boy," she said and then gave me full deep throat, even gagging a little as she did. My wife never did that.

She took me around the world again, with delicious 69ing, another possible orgasmic experience for her followed by amazing fucking. I came for the third time while kissing her as she stroked me gently and gave me soft encouraging words. When we were finally all done, we showered again and I watched her get dressed.

"Sierra, can we do this again soon?"

She looked at me lovingly. "Anytime you want. I really enjoyed our date, Dave. Just call me, OK?"

I nodded. My problem was that I couldn't get away with spending this kind of money too often even though I had plenty. "Can we sometimes do...um...quicker sessions? At your place?"

"Yes, honey. Anything you like. Just check my site for donation options. I have a pretty easy half hour appointment I can do if you just want a quick fix. And, remember, you're an established friend now, so I'll give you my special. I only do that for certain gentlemen, Dave."

"Thank you" was all I could think of to say. I felt a pain in my stomach as I knew I would miss her, even though I was walking on air from our meeting.

"Dave, don't leave it too long. I'll miss you," she said as if reading my mind and further capturing me in her tender trap.

"Sierra, let me drive you somewhere, OK? For discretion sake, if nothing else."

I didn't want my neighbors seeing a young hot girl step out of my house and into a cab. My wife had friends. Sierra looked at me for a minute, then said "I called a cab, but, sure."

She asked me to drive her to a coffee shop and drop her off. She looked at me, stroked my face and gave me one last kiss. "Bye Dave. I hope you enjoyed it. Call me."

My heart skipped a beat as she opened the car door and got out. I watched her go in and felt a tinge of sadness mixed with euphoria, then drove off. As I had the whole rest of the day off, I spent my time cleaning the house, removing evidence of passion and found a good hiding place for my secret phone, which from now on would ever call one number. Later on, I composed a review of my experience for her website, then fell asleep with my head in the clouds.

A few days later, my wife came home and our lives went on as if nothing had happened. I didn't treat her any differently than before, but was secretly anticipating my next encounter with the lovely Sierra.

12