The Old Man & The Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye! 'Fraid tis true boys, and newly wedded at that. She's been a bit of a handful though. Won't even wear her ring at times," he said, fishing his hand into his pocked and chucking a small golden band with a similar sized diamond on it through the air; it landed loudly with a 'cling' as it bounced on the table before Leon snatched it in the air to exam it. Harry continued, "So I brought her into town to teach her a lesson," he said casually, as if any other husband wanting to teach his wife a lesson would do the same. Harry eyed Leon, who lowered the dagger a couple inches away from Elena but still held it up.

"Something's fishy about this Jones. Why'd you take a wife anyway? We know ya like whoring and sampling broads from all corners of Earth on those trips you take," he said, not trusting the situation as he handed the ring to Jenkins to examine it.

"Yeah, and who's to say you just don't want her for yourself and not letting us have our fun?" Jenkins added, holding up the ring as if he knew what he was talking about before sliding it back on the table.

Elena was breathing much heavier, her mighty bust rising and falling as her fate hung in the air. She reached down carefully to pick up the ring, thinking it would help her cause to put it on. Harry nodded.

"That's an easy question Leon - you see 'er body? You ever see tits like those or an ass so fine and round? 'Course I wanted her for myself!" he added, looking over at Jenkins, "An' by jove, the only way to get a woman like her is through a daggumit marriage," he said, laughing a little to lighten up the tension. For good measure, he continued, "And I'm sure you know the laws here about meddlin' with another man's wife. Wouldn't want you three to have to be locked up for a month durin' harvest season and all," he said, that last part clearly striking a nerve as the three farmers appeared to lose a bit of their self-assuredness. Leon, however, was still wanting to put up a fight as he pointed the dagger towards Jones.

"Well then she sure as hell better prove she's your wife. That could be anyone's ring and she wasn't wearing nothin' on her fingers when she came in," Leon said, not letting up just yet.

"Suit yourself Laddie, I'd be doing the same thing in yer position too," Jones remarked, and then glanced over at Elena, "Guess you'll have to come give yer ol' man a kiss with those pretty lips of yours and show these boys we really are married. And, just a hunch Lina, but one little peck ain't gonna cut it, so ya better make it good," he said with a wry grin, "Wouldn't want them to think their theory is accurate."

Elena looked around the room as four pairs of eyes studied her, waiting to see what she would do. Deep down, she knew that now wasn't the time to play coy; there was simply too much at stake. She had already admitted that they were married, so now she'd have to own it. More than that, the curvy Queen was desperate to get the hell out of there with a semblance of her dignity intact. She forced herself to smile and adjusted her tone of voice, pretending to be the old bastard's wife, "Why ... why of course sweetie. I'm sorry, you were right all along. I should have trusted you before and now I'm glad that we are married," she forced herself to say as Leon lowered the dagger completely to give access to walk over to where Harry was standing.

As she approached him, the big-titted wife of the King saw the conquering grin on the old man's face, knowing that she was reluctantly sealing her own fate with him as she now stood toe-to-toe and looked into his beady little eyes. She drew in her breath after a long pause and put her arm up and placed her feminine hand at the back of his neck, her full, soft lips parted just a bit as she gently placed them on the 70 year old man's fat ones, tasting the ale on his lips.

The room was silent other than a 'Mmmm' sound from old Harry Jones who had slid his hand around the Queen's waist, pulling her body to his and feeling those luscious large mammaries pressed to his chest. He opened his mouth and let his chubby tongue slip past her delectable pert lips, invading her personal oral space and finding her tongue. Elena knew better than to pull away, and Jones used it to his advantage, his slimy old tongue dancing with hers as his free hand reached up to grip the exotic black hair, holding her steady as the make-out session continued before the other farmers.

"Damn," Josh said, the quiet farmer looking on in jealousy as the gorgeous beauty before him was passionately kissing a man old enough to be her grandfather. He gave a groan as the wet sounds of kissing filled the room.

Elena was beside herself, her cheeks flushing from making out with a stranger that she had only known for a few hours, forced to wear his ring, rather than her husband's. She tasted his copious saliva that coated her teeth and lips, his tongue was exploring her mouth like a snake slithering into a hole. Finally she broke the kiss and wiped up a strand of spittle from her beautiful lips and chin, "Satisfied?" she asked with a haughty tone.

"Still don't prove shit," Leon rebutted, unmoved, "You did that just to get off the hook," he said with lusty eyes, obviously not ready to give up his chance with her.

"Yeah, we need more proof than one measly kiss," Jenkins chimed in, anxious for the show to continue.

"But ... we're in public," Elena replied hesitantly. Her years of debating and palace courtyard conversations having little use out here in such a primitive world. Harry leaned in, his fat lips touching her earlobe as he whispered,

"They want ya to blow me Queeny," he said, pausing for effect as he let her process the words as well as have her mind consider such a lewd visual. The Queen's color drained from her face at the thought of having to suck his dick so publicly. "Don't worry, I won't make ya do it in front of 'em but yer gonna have to play along. We have to give 'em something and ya ain't gonna like it, but ya gotta trust me." With that he turned her around to face the men as he glanced over her shoulder at them.

"Seems you boys don't trust ol' Trader Jones for diddly squat," he said, referring to himself in the third person, "I'm offended, quite frankly, but I got a hankerin' to set my good name straight. I reckon a man doesn't much like when his wife's wrongfully accused o' stealin' property either, so I suppose it's time to kill two birds with one stone," he said. As he spoke he reached both hands up to Elena's shoulders, his index fingers overtop of the neckline of her green dress. "Lina here does have some mighty big knockers," he continued, sliding the neckline of her dress in opposite directions towards the edge of her shoulders. "Hell, Kahunas like these could damn near kill a man, so I can't say I fault your curiosity."

"Harry no, please, let you wife do this in private" Elena said softly, loud enough for the other men to hear as she stared down at the ground near her feet, incredibly embarrassed. She almost raised her hands to her chest to put a stop to it as he tugged the fabric down her arms, revealing a hint of her incredible cleavage, but she held back, knowing it would indicate she wasn't the submissive wife to her husband that she had indicated.

"Quiet Elena, I'm trying to clear both your name and mine," Harry responded firmly. "Gentlemen, tis' with great honor, and proof of my claim, that I present to you my wife's glorious titties," and with that he pulled the dress down with a tug as Queen Elena's huge breasts were revealed to three common farmers and an old man in all their bare magnificence. "Ta-Da!!" Harry said with a loud laugh, "Ain't no pillow thief magic here! No Sir-eee! Just the biggest fuckin' rack in the West," he said with a toothy grin, the farmers staring in pure lust at the Queen's splendid, oversized bust.

"Holy shit those things are enormous," Jenkins said, shaking his head in envy.

"Well damnnit all to Dynesus. Apologies Missy, seems as if we was misinformed," Leon said, licking his lips as he studied the sumptuous tits, while also covering his tracks in case of an accusation. "Didn't think they could be real."

Harry wasn't about to let the opportunity go to waste as he reached up from under each arm, his upturned palms cupping the Queen's hooters, "Oh, these melons are all too real Leon m'boy!" He grinned, giving both breasts a squeeze simultaneously, his chubby fingers digging in to their soft, full flesh. "And sensitive as hell too! She cums like a fountain when I squeeze these puppies when we're fuckin,'" he said, releasing one of Elena's breasts as it dropped a bit, jiggling in place before he slapped his hand back up to grip it again, sounding almost like a smack, "Ain't that right sweetie?" he cooed, making her have to say it publicly.

Elena was aghast at the whole situation, biting her lip in shame. The 23 year old gorgeous Queen could barely fathom how she had gone from a cozy, if not monotonous, palace life to suddenly being forced to be topless in front of strange men. The nape of her neck had turned a pinkish hue to match her embarrassment. Still, she knew she had to respond or perhaps face worse consequences. "That's ... that's right. I like when he squeezes them when we're ... making love," she said, unable to look the famers in their eyes.

"Baahahaha, making love! Shit, like they're going to believe we make sweet tender love Lina," Harry chuckled, raising up his fingers to pinch her nipple and pull it away from her breast for a second, "Cute though," he said, kneading her other breast more openly as he felt the stunning fullness of her bosom roll and contour to his hand. Harry weighed them in his palms, and couldn't help but picture just how hot they'd feel in his fingers when he'd be pounding her from behind. 'Shit she's perfect,' he thought to himself, beyond ready to fuck her into tomorrow.

Josh finally blurted out, "You ... you got a sister?" as the other three men laughed at his bashful comment.

"Sorry to say, but she don't Josh, unless she's pretending again!" Harry said, "Now then, our last item of business is her punishment for pretending like she wasn't my wife." Elena perked up, raising her head,

"Punishment?! Harry .. honey .. I've done what you've asked," she said, trying to dissuade him yet still sound like his wife.

"'Fraid not sweetie. Ya didn't trust ol' Harry from the beginning and these fine farmers called ya out on it. Can't have a wife of mine waltzin' through town without a ring on her finger - pretending like she's single," he said as Elena felt her heart drop.

Harry continued, "I trust you boys will consider this here dispute today to be completely resolved after witnessing her punishment?" he said, dangling the carrot out in front of them if they wanted to see what he was talking about.

"Sounds fair," Jenkins said, "... don't let her cover her tits though," he added lewdly, essentially acknowledging Harry was in control. Elena noted it too, and despite her embarrassment, was partially relieved that the old man had wrested the power from the three farmers. Of course, she still was disgusted by him for how he had done it. Even Leon didn't put up much of a fight.

"Serious allegation, pretending not to be married," was all he noted.

"Damn straight it is Leon! So Lina here is going to tell you guys exactly what she's going to be from now on, and what she's going to do for me, isn't that right sweetie?" he said, giving her breasts one more final squeeze as he whispered in her ear once more, "Everything you say from this point forward WILL happen and I'll take it as your own personal permission. This is no longer 'acting' Elena. I warned you, and this is the price. If you want to get out of here, then you WILL be my wife, and all that entails, for as long as you're in Edge Landing, ya got that?" he said, making it perfectly clear what he was after. Elena swallowed into a dry throat, knowing the full weight of that statement and what it implied.

She slowly nodded, knowing she had no choice, despising her 'savior' in that moment, especially because he had warned her it would come to this point and she had stubbornly said she could handle herself, making it that much more embarrassing. "I ... I understand," she said. Harry smiled. Finally, he had her exactly where he wanted, and he would savor every single second of it!

"Ohhhh!!" Elena yelped as she felt his hand on her neck and his foot inside her ankle as he pulled down on her. Quick as a flash he had sunk down to sit on the nearest chair, using his body weight and his positioning to bring the Queen down with him, her body falling over his lap perfectly in the middle. Despite his portly old frame, the dirty lecher had some power to him. Harry pushed back as the chair slid a half foot backywards, giving the farmers a better viewing angle as the huge breasts of the old man's 'wife' hung over his leg, her stomach on his lap.

"If ya think her juggs are somethin' ... wait til' you boys see 'er ass!" Harry Jones chuckled, thinking to himself 'I can't fuckin' wait to see it too!' He reached over and began fishing the green fabric of the dress up over her legs and thighs, revealing the beautiful shape of her toned, fit legs that tapered into a bit thicker thighs that helped support such a round derrière.

"Harry please ... I've learned my lesson. I'll be a good wife from now on darling," Elena pleaded as the old man used both hands to yank the dress all the way up, multiple gasps were heard around the room as the Queen's perfectly rounded, scintillating ass cheeks came into view.

"Yer damn right you'll be a good wife from now on!" Ol'Jones roared, his eyes marveling at the exquisite sight of her beautifully plump, curved rear before him. He put one hand on her shoulders, keeping her in place as he gave her cheeks a gentle, loving, patronizing pat.

"Son of a bitch you's a lucky man Jones!" Leon whistled. Jenkins, still standing, had unabashedly begun rubbing his cock through his pants. "Hot damn, that's a juicy ass," he said under his breath as Harry tugged down Elena's panties, her thicker booty now bared for the men to see.

The old man then ran his hand over her nude flesh, jiggling her cheeks and enjoying their meaty, but still somehow soft curvature; the perfect blend of doughy, yet sculpted flesh. Elena's ass felt even better than it looked and he dipped his pudgy fingers between her thighs, lightly brushing her bare clit. Dry. He gave a sort of arrogant glance at her body, thinking to himself, 'We'll just see how long that lasts.' The fact that the busty wife of King Erik was still clinging to her morality exhilarated him, making the chase all that much more enjoyable.

"Seven spanks, I think, should fit the crime. Seven's a lucky number and ya can sure bet I plan on gettin' lucky tonight!" he laughed, enjoying his own joke, before continuing. "Lina here wants to tell you guys something after each one," he said as the farmers looked on, not sure what he meant by that. Harry grinned as he continued to follow the Queens' ass, nearly delirious in his power over her. Harry whispered in her ear as Elena cringed, her shoulders tightening up nervously as she put one hand on the floor to balance herself, the other was trapped between her side and Harry's profound beer gut. "ONE!" he called out a second before impact.

SMACK. "AGHHH!" Elena squealed.

The hand came down hard, the sound of palm-on-ass-flesh ricocheted around the room, and when Harry lifted his hand a red outline of his palm was perfectly viewable on her far round cheek. "I ... I'm sorry for teasing you boys by pretending I was single," she said, and Harry quickly responded. "Louder next time!" before leaning down and again whispering in her ear what he expected her to say next.

WHACK. "TWO!!"

"Ugghhh!" the big-breasted Queen cringed. Elena wiggled her ass, trying to spread the pain of the spank to other areas of her skin as he connected with her other cheek, "I ... I only belong to one man ... H...Harry, my husband!" she said, feeling like she was being completely adulterous by saying those words of infidelity, despite being essentially blackmail into it.

"This is so hot," Josh pointed out, sitting down into a chair as he tugged on his crotch.

"Yeah! Look at her ass jiggle with each spank, Boss!" Jenkins remarked.

Leon didn't even mock him this time, "No shit, fuckin' unreal ass," he said. 


THWACK

"THREE!" Harry yelled, bringing his open palm down near the first spot into a skin-on-skin spanking sound.

"Aiyyyyyeee," Elena grimaced but continued, "I am his loyal ... sss... submissive wife," she said, hesitating but finally uttering the 'word' submissive, hating how it brought a sort of taboo sense of intriguing shame to her mind. With Erik, she had never for a second been submissive, and in fact, had never been in a relationship where she didn't have control. Harry, it was obvious, would be completely different, as he continued to whisper to her between slaps.

SPANK

"FOUR!" the old codger said with glee, smacking down on his wife's delectable butt and gripping her luscious ass, jiggling it for good measure. Elena was practically gyrating now on his lap, attempting to avoid the pain or reduce it's impact as multiple handprints were evident now on each asscheek.

"UGHH!" she panted, her ass feeling warm to his touch as she proclaimed, "From now on I will do exactly what he says!" she said, beyond embarrassed at what he was making her say.

"You's the luckiest man on Earth," Jenkins proclaimed, unzipping himself and now stroking his 6 inch boner with vigor, unable to stop.

"Bloody hell Jenkins!" Leon said, looking over at his friend, then to Josh, who was doing the same, "Shit, you too Josh?" he said, amused that the shy Josh was actually slightly longer and thicker than the bolder, though less intelligent, Jenkins.

SCHWLAAPPP

"FIVE!" the stocky old trader yelled. "EEIYYYYAAA" Elena gasped, her feet moving up and down in mid air alternatively as her legs responded to the powerful spanking. She closed her eyes, not wanting to say the next line he gave her.

"I ... I love his c... cocck and huge... b... balls!" she called out shamefully, and by now she could feel a not-so-subtle hardening under her stomach. Harry knew that because of the angle and because she was already lying on him, that his cock wouldn't fully be able to press up into her, which was fine with him since it slightly masked the size of his impressive dick.

"Can we .. can we watch them fuck," Josh blurted out. He was yanking his bare cock now rapidly, his glasses fogging up as he breathed awkwardly through his nose.

"This bitch is too timid," Leon said, "but damn that would be fun."

"Yer a smart young whipper snapper Leon!" Harry exclaimed, "We tend to keep our tender love-making to private sessions," he said, purposely calling it 'love-making' as the other men snorted in response to the joke. He leaned down to whisper again, and Elena visibly squirmed at what he said.

"FWACCCKK

"SIX!" he yelled out. "UNNGHGHH!" the Queen groaned as the fat hand met her curvaceous rear, the red handprints now turning white on her lighter tanned-backside as her juicy ass rippled from the powerful spank..

"I .. I'm .. I'm going to fuck him so good tonight," she said softly, hanging her head in shame as she knew she was foreshadowing their night together. Harry reached over with both hands and shook those mouth-watering ass cheeks between his fat fingers, watching them wobble as he manipulated his 'wife's' posterior.

SLAAA-AAAPPP!!

"SEVEN!!" Harry chortled, this time reaching up with both hands and landing them, fingers spread, loudly on Elena's fat ass, keeping them there. "AIYYEEEE" she responded, her lips quivering as she had to deliver the last message.