The Old Neighbor Man

Story Info
Him next door? And making my wife his friend.
1.8k words
3.91
52.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry Sanders lives next door to my wife and I. He is a good friend and neighbor and a womanizer. Barry is 68 and fat, maybe 270lbs? He comes and goes at our house as we do at his. We have lived next door to them for nearly fifteen years now. So he was 53 when we moved there and his wife Sandy is seven years younger, so she was 46 and is now 60 soon to be 61.

It happened the second year we lived there when my wife Angie was gone for a few days and Sandy came over the second day she was gone. Sandy is short and stocky built with huge tits. I was sitting in the kitchen in my under ware When she walked in and came right over and kissed me. Her hand went into my shorts and she gripped my cock.

"David you are now going to take me up to your bed and fuck me."

She pulled her top off and had her big tits in my face as she grabbed my nuts and pulled me along to our bedroom. She fucked me until I just couldn't anymore. As we lay together on our bed and her still playing with my cock she looked into my eyes.

"And now David you are going to help convince your young wife to let my husband to bewitch her with his huge cock. And David his cock is Very Big and she will love it."

"And Sandy, why on earth would I want to do that, Honey?"

"Because you don't have a choice Dear. I planted a camera in here that just filmed our whole little bit of fun we just had and unless you want Angie to see it, you will help to lead your little wife to the alter for her breeding by Barry. He wants her little pussy."

"What do you get out of this Sandy?"

"I am very proud of my husbands big organ and I love to see him stump break a little whore wife like yours. And it is a very rare case when he will share me with anyone to get at a wife he wants. Now make it happen or she sees us doing what we just did, little man."

She rolled out of bed dressed and left. I had a few days to think about the whole thing. I found the camera she was talking about in the bedroom so I knew I had fucked up when I had let her take me to our bed. I had made a very bad mistake. Angie came home a few days later and I still had no idea of what or how to do as I had been ordered.

As I said this all happened th second year after we had move in. Angie was 26 and I was 28. My wife is just slightly over 5' and 112lbs. She is petite, blonde and blue eyed with a body to die for. Round full sexy hips, small waist and C cup breasts on her 34" frame.

Barry came over the day after she got home and we talked about our yard. Barry is a landscaper by trade and we had talked about hiring him to redo our yard and pool area. We didn't feel we could afford it quite yet, but it gave him the reason he needed to be over at our house for what he desired.

I go into the city to work every day, but Angie works from home. So Barry began working on our yard every day. Two weeks passed and when I came hoe from work I found Angie in a very upset state.

"What is the matter Honey?"

"David, Barry finished his work for the day a couple hours ago and was very hot and sweaty. I was swimming a few laps and he ask me if I would mind if he would join me and cool off a bit? I told him sure he could. You can never guess what he then did."

"I am sure he peeled his clothes off and joined you."

"He did just that David, but he was naked. Completely Naked."

"Sweetheart, they moved here from some where down south, Arkansas I think and it is much more relaxed down there."

"Yes I know that, but do you know what he suggested?"

"Knowing Barry, it is very hard to tell?"

She smiled.

"No, Dear it was not hard, but it is very, very big and he was trying to get it hard. He wanted me to join him to make it more comfortable."

I saw my chance to make it okay. To ease the situation some.

"So you looked? I think he is right Angie."

"I couldn't help but look, it hangs half way down to his knees and is the size of your fist. So you think I should have just stripped off and joined him?"

"We are all very good friends Angie, No I see no harm in it."

Nothing more was said about it that night. Several days passed before I said anything again.

"So has Barry been swimming any more?"

"Oh ya, every day he takes one. Sandy even came over for a half hour this afternoon."

"Did they have suits?"

"Oh no, they both swam nude."

"Did you join them?"

"If you mean did I swim nude too? Yes, I have taken your advice and have joined him the past few days. You are right I am much more relaxed. Sandy ask if they could come over tonight and we could enjoy the hot tub for a couple hours. Relax and have a few drinks?"

"Why not I am game."

"You just want to see Sandy's huge tits."

"Well they are very large. Her top barely covers her nipples."

"If they come tonight they won't be covered."

"Oh, you think they will want to be nude in the tub too?"

"Oh ya I know they will."

Early evening they walked in both proudly naked and invited us into our hot tub. I felt the event they wanted to happen was maybe becoming possible and getting nearer. I had never seen Angie naked infront of anyone before and I wasn't sure how I felt about it. And I had never see a man with a cock anywhere nearly as large as Barry's. I had no idea how a woman could take one his size.

We had finished our second drink and I got out to refresh our drinks. Sandy followed me saying she needed to pee. When we rounded into the kitchen she turned to confront me.

"You are a good boy David, telling her she should join him swimming was smart. We need to give him some time with her. The drinks she had were good ones and it should loosen her up a bit. He may have her hands around that big monster by now. And his are on her tits by now."

"You don't really think so do you? That he has gotten it that far already?"

"Ha, ya it has gotten that far already. She has let him kiss her the past couple days. I encouraged her to let him do it today."

"Encouraged her to let him kiss her today?"

"No fool, I encouraged her to let him put it in her today. He was rubbing the big head up and down in her slit. She was spread for him to do her but she is scared of how big he is."

"Oh my God it is that close?"

"She wants it David and it'll happen soon."

"Let's get back out there."

As I turned to start back outside she grabbed my cock and pulled me back by it.

"We will just give him a little more time there big boy."

My hand reached to one of her very large breasts, but she brushed it away.

"Back up there big boy these got you in this trouble and if he gets to poking her full time maybe he will share me with you again, maybe?"

We moved back toward the door to the patio where they were. They were very close together. His head went down and Angie threw her head back.

"He has her nipple in his mouth. Sucking them. She loves it. You need to tell her to let him have her Tell her she needs to try his big cock."

They left about Ten PM and we went up to bed. Angie was after me instantly.

"David I need you now. Oh God Barry wants me. He wants me to let him put his big cock in me. I need you."

"Angie you need to just relax and let him have you."

"Oh you can't mean that, you want me to let him? It was so close tonight. If you hadn't come back when you did he would have been inside me when you did."

"Did he try tonight? You let him try?"

"Yes, yes, I relaxed and let him try to push up in me. Three times I let him try. And just as the door opened he was going in me. That huge head had started in me."

She had two of the best climaxes I had ever given her that night. Sandy came up to my office a couple days later.

"Okay Dipshit what did you do? She won't swim with him anymore."

"Sandy she told me he was just starting up inside of her when we came back out the other night. I told her she needs to relax and enjoy him."

"Well she ain't relaxed or enjoying it."

She was pissed and full of threats. I didn't hear anything for over two weeks and I was in the grocery store and ran into Sandy. She was all smiles and happy acting.

"You did good David my boy, you may get in my pussy again soon."

"What the heck are you talking about Sandy?"

"OH, you don't know?"

"I don't know what Sandy? That Angie is not swimming nude any more, yes I know she has backed off some."

"No David your little wife is stump broken to Barry's big cock. She loves it and can't get enough of it. She begs him to give it to her. I have never seen anyone climax as hard as she does for him."

"And just when did my wife give in and take his cock in her do you think?"

"After I saw you the last time, I stopped and talked with Angie. I kissed her and I told her how we had been together in her bed. And then Barry took her to places there in your bed she had never been before. And he has been fucking her every day since. In fact I know he is fucking her right now again today."

My wife has been Barry's lover for many years now and she is very much his now in every way. I fuck Sandy once in a while and my beautiful wife too. But she craves and loves Barry's huge cock.