The Old Pub

Story Info
Wife gets double creampied after a night teasing strangers.
2.1k words
4.15
27.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
81 Followers

The old pub

My wife and I had planned a trip to see a play about a young wizard and a bad luck child for some time. The night of the play my wife had on her house skirt, knee high grey socks, button up shirt left a bit undone, suspenders which really emphasized her large firm breasts and a tight sweater. Even her scarf had the fictional school design. Her panties were shear and see through. She looked hot and her every curve was emphasized by the fantasy outfit.

I should say she is a very attractive woman. She wears a 36d with a small waist and lasered smooth vagina. Her long brown hair had highlights done for the event and she looked smoking. It didn't take long for 2 guys hawking goods on the street to ask her if that was harry potter clothing. When she affirmed the one said that would work for him. We had a laugh but i knew she looked hot and wondered what that might bring. She obviously liked the attention.

We had dinner and drinks and I was enjoying the view of my pretty lady a lot. She had several guys checking her out and out waiter was trying to see down her shirt. I can't lie, her outfit had me turned on too. By the time we made the play I was very turned on.

The guy sitting next to us at the play was a friendly sort. I could see he was enjoying how my wife's skirt moved as she crossed her legs. At one point he got up and asked if she liked teasing him. She said "Oh you noticed?" with a giggle. When he returned my wife had moved herself in a way to show him so much more. She sat absentmindedly with her legs spread and her skirt riding up. Her thin panties barely covering her shaved pussy, the lips visible through the fabric. He stumbled a little when he noticed it.

By then he was flirting hard and she didn't seem to mind. I should admit, I have always wanted to see her with another man. Preferably us taking turns on her. At the end of it all, I suggested maybe she invite him for a drink with us but he had people with him. Plus, she wanted to take me to a historic pub in another part of town. Too bad. I think she would have enjoyed him.

I could tell the attention worked on her and she was horny. The cab ride over she rubbed my pants and could feel I was already a bit hard. She winked and I knew it would be a fun night. I thought about just taking her back to the hotel but wanted to see how the night might go.

Once we arrived at the bar she quickly began touching my arm. Rubbing her foot on my leg. Etc. The bartender was a bit younger than us and from Scotland. He smiled when he saw her leg rubbing mine and her hand high on my thigh. We had some laughs and as the night wore on I could see he was interested in her. We were almost the only people there and he had an hour till close. He even stopped and sat a while with us. Polite and funny. His eyes strayed more on her body as we drank.

By then he had poured himself a few and other than 1 desperate girl trying to get his attention, we were it. Finally the desperate girl gave up and bailed, then it was just us. I was thinking about maybe taking off when he brought over another round and said it was on the house. He had already closed up and I could see the open signs turned off. Nice move, I thought as he sat with us.

My wife was teasing him about the girl who was obviously trying to get him home. Wasted and sloppy. We shared a laugh about her. I threw out the comment my wife was waaaay better. He laughed and agreed. She tried to deny it and we both started comparing them.

My wife was not enjoying that but I think she was flattered all the same. She went red in the cheek when he said her breasts were miles beyond the other girl. I agreed and said her nipples were perfect. He said he would be the judge. We all laughed but the tension could be cut with a knife. My wife looked at me intently and I wasn't sure what she wanted. Then she asked shyly if he wanted to judge her nipples? My heart was pounding out of my chest. When he enthusiastically agreed she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her bra off through a sleeve. She pulled one breast out of her shirt. The nipple already hard in cool air.

My wife exposing herself in a public bar had me as erect as I can be. At that moment I decided to push my luck. He was frozen so I grabbed her breast and started playing with her nipple. Letting him know how she likes her nipples played with. She moaned and leaned back. I scooted my chair next to hers and began licking and sucking on it. Then I undid more buttons on her shirt and pulled her other breast free. He took the hint and tentatively played with her nipples and kneaded her firm flesh. I felt her tense up hard and realized he had begun sucking the other one. She had a mouth and hand on both breasts plus now our other hands were running up her thighs. She laid back in her chair and enjoyed as we explored her body.

Her short skirt held little defense against our needs. I felt him rubbing her pussy through her panties. I pulled them to the side and he slid a finger into her wet pussy. A minute later he slid in another. Then another. She was soaking wet. We each grabbed a side and lifted her out of the chair and on the table. He took her panties off and I got on my knees.

I ran my tongue up and over and inside her sweet pussy. He watched and played with her nipples. I could feel my wife building up fast so I slowed down and teased her. She was looking right at his pants when he undid his belt. Slid them down and pulled out his cock. About 7 inches and thicker than mine. He got up close to her head and pressed to her. She opened her ruby lips and licked the pre-cum from his tip. He slid in and out of her mouth. I saw his cock, wet from her tongue, and heard both moaning.

I stopped licking and stood up. My own cock was ready for her. I slid in quickly and fucked her to the tempo of her sucking. We both felt all over her body. 4 hands exploring her as she gave us so much pleasure in her pussy and mouth. I dropped back down and licked her more. Getting her ready for his cock. Then I moved aside and held her leg up and open for him. Inviting him to fuck my wife's sweet pussy. She really does feel incredible and he was about to find out.

He moved to the other side of the table between her legs. She reached down, holding her lips open as he rubbed his wet tip on her slit. She moaned when he pressed against her clit. Dripping a few drops of cum on her. Then rubbing it into her pussy. It was surreal to watch him slide in her and see her open up to take his full length. He wasn't wearing a condom but no one seemed to care. Her legs were over his shoulders and his cock getting very deep. She was into it. Her eyes were closed but she was actively pulling him into her. Moaning and groaning. Even asking him to leak inside her.

I whispered in her ear to "Fuck him back hard. She looked so sexy and hot. I love you. Drain his dick and cum on him." Then began sucking her nipples again. I grabbed her arms and held them down. She liked that when we had sex. Now she really lost control and moaned. He looked at me and nodded. I moved down quickly and swapped. Fucking her hard for a few minutes while he felt on her body and made her stroke his cock. She licked and sucked his cock again tasting her own pussy on it.

Then we swapped again and he slid in for the second time. I grabbed her head and slid my dick in her mouth. Her tongue worked over my tip. He was moving fast now. Pounding her hard. She was building up too. I pulled out to let her concentrate on the feelings deep inside her. I grabbed her arms and her hair. Held her down like I know she likes. Told her to "She was our hot little fuck toy. Now-Fuck him hard."

She moaned she and asked where I wanted him to cum? I told her in her pussy. That's what your pussy is so good at. Draining men and taking our cum.

"Isn't it? It's where it belongs." She agreed and asked him to "Fill me up with your cum. Shove it deep inside me. I'm your little cum slut." Right then I realized we weren't alone. 2 younger guys were watching from the kitchen. I was too far gone to care. My dick was doing my thinking and I wanted them to see her being so dirty.

She came hard, exploding on his cock with a small scream. Asking him to fuck her. Saying she needed his hot cum. Begging for it. He came with a shudder and shoved it deep in her. Using my wife's pussy to drain his balls.

"Hmmm baby... fuck yesss" was all my wife said. I quickly moved him over and looked at her. I held her legs open knowing from this angle the kitchen crew could see her well fucked pussy. He must have been very turned on by sexy wife because he came a lot. It was running down her leg and ass. I guided my cock to her and pushed his cum back inside. Any other time that would have been too much but my wanton wife had me turned on to the point I couldn't see straight.

I pushed my dick and his cum back into her pussy. Shoving it deep inside. She had barely come down and was not going to last long. She was breathing hard as he licked her neck. Told her how hot she was. I moved quickly in and out. Seeing her pussy and my dick getting so messy. She licked the tip of his cock as he shrunk down and I couldn't take any more. I began pumping her hard as I can. "Omyfuckingawd" she repeated over and over. Then I felt her squeeze my dick tight as her climax erupted again. It was more than I could take. I told her she was "Going to be filled up again. All that cum in your little tight pussy." And I did. I came so hard and drained myself in her. It felt incredible.

When I finished she was still moaning and rubbing his cock. I pulled out and moved up on the other side of the table. We both rubbed our wet dicks on her nipples as the after shocks of her orgasm slowed. She reached for a napkin. I stopped her before she wiped up her chest. I told her to leave it. I wanted to see her messy in bed tonight. She smiled and kissed me..

By now the two kitchen guys were gone. I would tell her they were there later. For now, we thanked the bartender for a great time. He thanked her more for an even better time.

My wife had 1 more surprise for me. I watched my sexy love crawl into the Uber. Her legs still shaky. Hair slightly disheveled, skirt crooked, shirt undone farther than normal. No panties on or bra. Apparently, she left them at the bar. The driver looked her over and smiled. He asked her how the night was. She smiled and said she just fucked two hot guys in a bar so pretty great.... I don't know who was more shocked me or the driver but we both smiled the whole drive back.

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
81 Followers