The Old Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of these evenings, he was never yet allowed back into my condo. The time and process had to be right. I could see and sense how enthralled he was becoming with me. Even at his age, I knew that the specific commitment that I had initially insisted upon, had to be very difficult for him. It was never a consideration to enforce it with any mechanical contrivance. That would defeat the purpose. He had to maintain his abstinence on his own free will. It was the first part of what he would be giving up to me. If he was unable, then he wasn't the one. And I would know, because I had no doubt that he would confess it to me, and that would be that.

I even began to wonder at times whether this amazingly accomplished and successful businessman, who I could now see was quite a social sophisticate and intellectually stimulating person, could also, at age 55, astonishingly still be a virgin. Never being one to completely disdain some mild humiliation, one night at dinner in a small quiet restaurant, I asked him the question. Turning the crimson shade of red that I was becoming to find so charming, he answered that it was so, and I relished the knowledge that there was now one more part of him that I would own.

It was some short time later, during another dinner, when he broached his thoughts and desire to promote me to the company home office.

"Absolutely not" I retorted.

He was visibly surprised. "Why not? You certainly deserve it with your work accomplishments so far"

"Be that as it may, and I do appreciate you saying so, there may well come a time when our public relationship becomes more widely known, and I don't want anyone ever thinking that what I achieve is because of favoritism. I want my success to be fully my own"

I paused to let that sink in.

"But there is a position I would be interested in." I continued. "The Caribbean division and office has been severely underperforming for years. Put me in charge there. If I can make it go, no one will ever be able to say that I haven't earned my way up the ladder."

He was more than taken aback. The Caribbean concern had been one of the few losing propositions in the company for years, so it could never be argued that it was a plum position, especially for a young, aspiring up and comer.

"Is this what you really want?" He found it hard to believe, but he was learning more about me every day.

"It is" I insisted.

"Then it's yours" he conceded, as if he ever had any choice. He would give me my chance. And soon, I would give him his.

The time had come. Now that my new role in the company was secured, I was ready to secure my new one in private. I chose a Saturday after we had attended the ballet. He had casually mentioned several weeks before that ballet was the one art that he did not care for at all. So, of course, I insisted that we go, and that night we had two of the best seats in the house. It was wonderful, and I enjoyed the performance immensely, while he steadfastly endured it. When we arrived home at my condo, I surprised him by finally inviting him in.

"So, Roland," I began once I was comfortable. "Did you like the ballet tonight?"

"I'm very glad that you enjoyed it" he replied.

"I did indeed." I smiled brightly. "And we will do so often in the future. But now onto more important matters. Have you maintained my mandate?"

He cast his eyes down, understanding immediately. "Yes, Miss Anise." Once again, when in private, he knew the proper appellation.

"I expected no less. Has it been difficult?"

He looked at me again. "Yes" he admitted. "But it has been far less so, knowing that it was what you wanted of me. That it would make you happy"

He had certainly passed the first tests. But I wanted much more. I wanted it all. I wanted every part of him.

"What else then would you be willing to give to me?"

He took a deep breath in. "Everything" he finally exhaled.

"That will be what I will demand, of course, if I decide to proceed. But first you should know, Roland, that since my edict to you, I too have remained celibate." I noted his look of bafflement, and I smiled. "A Mistress needs to be as strong as a prospective slave." I noted that he did not flinch at my first use of those particular words with him. I dropped my smile. "But that denial ends for me tonight." I took a moment to let that sink in. "I think it's time for me to see some of what I might possess." I stared at him, unblinking. "Take off your clothes, Roland"

To be fair, I did not think that his initial hesitance to my command was disobedience. Rather, it was his real fear that he would be a disappointment. As I continued to implacably glare, he did begin to disrobe, and soon he stood before me, naked to his core.

As might be expected at 55, his muscles had lost much of their tone, and he sagged in a number of places. He had a little too much padding around the midriff, but with some work and discipline that could be addressed. I had him turn around. He had a nicely shaped if slightly wrinkly ass, but one that I was sure would be fun to play with. On my cue he turned back around, and I then directed my inspection to his groin. His manhood, which remained soft in his embarrassment, appeared less than average in size, at probably just a bit short of 5 inches, but was reasonably thick. I considered it all...

In sum... he was marvelous.

Given an opportunity for a touch of humiliation though, I finally spoke.

"There isn't much there there, is there"

He turned that delightful hue of red that I had come to appreciate so.

"I'm sorry, Miss Anise"

"Well, there is little need for that anyway"

I stood up abruptly.

"I do hope though, that there are other parts of you that prove more useful." I started to walk away. "Follow me"

I walked briskly into my bedroom with him trailing tremulously behind. I stopped by the end of my bed, my back still to him.

"Undress me" I ordered.

I felt his hand take the zipper at the top of my dark violet dress. I had expanded my wardrobe considerably to match all of the elegant places he had been taking me. He zippered it down, and then helped me shimmy out, leaving me in just my matching bra and thong. I heard him inhale deeply.

"These, too" I continued.

He unclasped my bra, and I let it fall to the floor. He got down on his knees behind me, and slid my thong all the way down to allow me to step out. I lay down prone on my bed.

"Let's try out your hands first, shall we... Massage"

He rose and came to stand at the side of the bed. He placed his hands on my shoulders and neck, tenuously at first, but then began to squeeze more firmly. He alternated the pressure with his fingers fully across, and with the heels of his hands he began to rotate them into the muscles of my upper back. He continued this down with slowly expanding circles to the small of my back, his fingers trailing behind with soothing caresses. Reaching my buttocks, he vigorously kneaded each cheek, before meticulously proceeding down the backs of my thighs, my calves, and onto my feet, his thumbs pressing luxuriously into my soles and arches, and then rotating each of my toes individually between his fingers. I vibrated throughout.

I rolled onto my back, and he gasped as he beheld me in all my glory for the first time. I drank in the utter adoration in his eyes. Reaching up, I took both of his hands and brought them down to my breasts. Mine are not particularly large, but I've always felt that they are pleasingly pert and enticing. His ardent attention to them now only accentuated that belief. I wanted more though. I extended my hand to the back of his neck and brought his head down. His lips brushed softly around the circles of my areolae, sending shivers through me. And when the tip of his tongue touched the tip of my nip, it was like a jolt of electricity.

I pressed his neck down more firmly and he responded, expanding his tongue out to lavish the entirety of first one, and then my other breast, sending further tremors through. I pushed his head down, his tongue coursing to my navel, twirling within it. I bent my knees up, and spread them apart. Realizing what I now wanted, he repositioned himself between them.

This was his first experience ever with the magnificence of a woman. But he didn't let his awe in the moment detract him from his duty. He was here for my pleasure, and my pleasure only, and all that he derived came solely from providing mine. He gently blew on my already glistening outer lips, and then brought his own to them. He coaxed them open with his tongue, and I wiggled slightly to urge him to further explore. And he did. For someone who would never done this before, he was amazingly adept. Or perhaps I was just more than usually receptive. He probed and swirled and sought out every recess, before circling back to find and then ardently lavish my hidden jewel. This took me over the top, and I came exuberantly.

But he was not done. As I floated down from my high, he continued to slowly lave. Despite my languor, his nibbles and nuzzles forced me to respond, and my clit began to thrum in gleeful anticipation as his tongue became relentless. My hips began to undulate in rhythm, but I was then shocked out of my comfort zone by the sudden intrusion of first one, and then two of his fingers.

They pushed and pulled and spread out deeply within, finally discovering my blessed G spot. His tongue and fingers work furiously in tandem as I arched up off the bed and exploded, my juices surging to drench his face, as he imbibed as much as he was physically able. I had never gushed before, and I was stunned at how he had been able to make me feel and respond. As I finally again came back down into myself, I gazed down at his soaked, upturned face, still between my legs, and saw nothing but his continued devotion.

"That was quite nice, Roland" I said in an understatement for the ages. "I do believe that you've earned your reward" I couldn't help but admit. I brought my legs up to push down on his shoulders until he slid off onto his knees at the end of the bed. "You may now have the privilege of kissing my feet again."

He stared at my soles as if mesmerized for several lingering moments before lightly nestling his face flush against them. Then, with a reverence that actually gave me chills, he kissed the bottoms of both of them.

"Thank you, Miss Anise" he whispered hoarsely.

Gathering all the pillows behind me, I propped myself up in a sitting position I looked down at him on his knees at the foot of my bed.

"Is that all you wish for as a reward, Roland?"

"Any wish or reward I can ever want is in pleasing you."

It all seemed far too good to be true. I had to know. "I do seem to recall that when we started all this, you claimed that all you ever yearned for was to lay yourself at the feet of a Woman and give yourself up totally to her. Well, here you are, at the feet of a Woman. Was that just some submissive fantasy, or are you for real?"

He gazed up at me in aching, hopeful, surrender.

"Real" he breathed.

With a single glance, I saw that he remained rock hard and unrelieved, as he had likely been for much of the last several months.

"Ask me, Roland. Kiss my feet and ask me"

He brought his lips slightly to the bottoms of my toes. "Please, Miss Anise. Accept me. Take me as your own"

"You'll have to do far better than that. Beg me, Roland. Worship my feet and beg me"

He began to smother my soles with gentle kisses up and down their length.

"Please Miss Anise, I implore you. Let me be whatever you want or need. To be anything that you desire"

He was getting close.

"Stroke yourself for me while you plead, Roland. Convince me."

His hand went to his manhood, and his tongue now joined his lips and his adoration.

"All I will ever want is to give myself up to you completely. To exist only for your wants, needs, and pleasures. Please, please, Miss Anise"

I too was getting swept up.

"Swear to me, Roland. Tell me what you will be. Cum for me as our covenant while you make your vow, and catch every drop of it in your hand."

"I will be your abject slave" he panted, his first hand a blur. "Every part of my being will be yours, I swear" He gasped out, as if with his last breath, "Please Miss Anise. Forreevvvveeeeerrrrrrr... " he cried as he erupted, also seemingly forever, as months of his denial spewed out. And the thrill that I felt in that moment was more scintillating than any that I had ever experienced in any orgasm.

When he was finally drained, it was time for completion.

"Show me the essence of your vow, Roland"

He lifted up his hand, his palm fully filled.

"Consume it" I commanded. "To seal our covenant."

He brought his hand to his mouth and took all of it in.

"It's done then. I accept you, Roland." I paused a moment. "But know that you will never be abject with me. You will be strong and resolute, and..." my lips curved up and my eyes sparkled, "... endlessly inventive in my keep. You will ever be lower to me. But everyone else will look up to you, as they always should and will. Do you understand?"

"Without any question ever, Miss Anise" he swore. Resolutely.

"Good." I concurred. "Now come up and lie next to me. I want your body to keep me warm when I sleep from now on. And tomorrow I will tell you what your new life will be like""

And he did. And I had never been as comfortable and as warm in sleep as I was that night.

********

The next day I did indeed inform him of how our new lives would be. He would carry on as the owner and director of his ever-growing and increasingly more prosperous company, and I would continue diligently working my way up the company ladder, without any inside help or favoritism. We would also continue our active and vibrant social life on weekends, as I had come to relish that very much, and I thoroughly enjoyed the intellectual interplay with him in those settings. He continued to introduce me to so many new and exciting experiences in my life.

But we would now come home every night to this place, my place, where he would become my total and selfless slave. I had him keep his house in the country where we would occasionally go for weekend getaways, fully serviced by him. But it was important to me that I remain here, in my own domain, where he was just another of my possessions. Plus, I loved living in the city.

We had no need for a major cleaning service. He was responsible for all the menial domestic drudgery, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, washing all the floors, scouring the bathrooms and kitchen, and of course, the laundry. And all the while, he continued pampering me in every way he could think of, and that I desired. His luscious lips, his magical tongue, and his sublime fingers were put to very frequent and glorious use. And there would be times, for which he would never expect or anticipate, when it would amuse and please me to allow him his own relief, usually with his own hand, sometimes with mine, and occasionally, to his even greater joy, by and onto my feet. And he would always consume such offerings to continue to honor our covenant.

And the early years sped by in blissful contentment. Our public relationship gradually became evident and known, but our private lives remained our own. It would never serve either of us for any of that to be revealed, but, of course, it was understood that this would always be solely up to me.

Through hard work, I had eventually been successful in turning around the Caribbean division. It would never be the most profitable in the company, but it was no longer taking big losses and was actually in the black, and that was judged by all to be in very large part due to me. Despite his many entreaties, I still refused to accept a well-deserved promotion back to the home office, a place where I would have to appear to be in a direct and daily subordinate role to someone to whom I would always be the superior, which we both would always know was the true state of affairs. And really, I was quite happy remaining in control of my own little fiefdom in the city.

In that, and in all other regards, I felt that my life was proceeding exactly as I had wanted. But I began to get a growing sense that something was missing. And as time went on, I understood, to my incalculable surprise, what it was. And it astounded me. It was not something that I had ever thought I would need, but I now knew that I sincerely wanted. So, on my 35th birthday, I decided to act.

Following a sumptuous dinner celebration in one of the most select restaurants in town, at home that night as he was alternately massaging and worshiping my feet, after he had provided me with another one of his tongue-induced, toe-curling orgasms, I broached the subject.

"You know, Roland. I've decided that I would like to get married"

He stopped in mid rub. Speechless.

"Can you think of any suitable candidates?" I continued

He finally found his voice. "None that could ever deserve you in any way, Miss Anise"

"Awww. That's so sweet of you to say, my slave." I rested my chin in my hand as if pondering. "I guess it really would be quite a bother, searching and testing, looking for the right one, when he might even be right under my nose. Or my feet if you will." I paused. "And then, what would I do with you?"

"I... " I could see him crumbling inside. "I... don't matter"

If he only knew. For such an intelligent man he could be so dense at times. I would have none of that.

"Really, Roland? How can you even think that? That I would ever want anyone else. That there could ever be anyone who could ever serve me as well as you."

I honestly believe that while this might be his most fervent and wildest hope and dream, he truly felt it would never be right for me.

"Anise." He had never before gone out of mode at home, but now that he understood, he desperately wanted me to understand. "You are fully in your prime, your peak. And I'm 60, so very much past mine. I will only become a burden to you, likely sooner rather than later. Please, I beg you, use me as you have for as long as I am able and you need. And if you do ever find someone that you want for more... someone far more suitable... I'll... I'll..." He couldn't continue.

"Past your prime?" I bristled. "How dare you insult me like that, thinking that I would ever have a slave who was past his prime"

That certainly got his attention.

"Let's just see how past your prime you are" I continued, appearing to seethe. "I think it's well beyond the time for me to finally partake in something I have owned, but have never used, for far too long"

"What is that?" He croaked in alarm

I paused in radiant expectation.

"Your virginity" I proclaimed.

I savored his shock, and the white blanch that was followed by my treasured red.

"Strip now and get on your back, boy"

Despite his utter stupefication, he complied in short order, and lay there in naked trepidation, his joystick upright and quivering. I took my own sweet time to rise, shed my own remaining attire, and then stood over him, peering down the entirety of him, relishing the moment.

I slowly eased myself down, my eyes locking into his own as my nether lips enveloped first his tip, then his shaft, slowly all the way to the base of his groin to have him fully within. It had been ages since I had last fucked. In reality, fucking was very far down on my list of carnal desires. But this was so very different. He was certainly below average in size. Though many may quibble about a small penis, versus a large one, versus humongous, what really matters the very most to me, is whom it is connected to. And this one was connected to the very best. And it was wonderful.

I began to rock forward and back, and he, having no experience, just followed my lead. I picked up the pace, and he responded in kind. My humps became full plunges up and down, and he thrust back and forth with equal energy. I had no intention of ceding control but his frantic, almost frenzied urgency began to overwhelm. I became swept up in his passion, feeling sensations I had never before experienced. I didn't want it to ever end, and I could sense him straining mightily to maintain himself for my maximum pleasure. How he was able to do so in his first time ever was beyond my belief, and he was taking me beyond where I had ever been before. Finally, I could take no more and screamed out, "Now, Roland. Give me everything you have."