The Older Man

Story Info
Mature man teaches young hotel maid the ways of pleasure.
956 words
4.02
37.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE OLDER MAN

I knocked on the door to make sure the penthouse was empty. No answer. I adjusted the hem on my smock and wheeled in the cart.

I had been at the hotel for a few months but I'd never been in a suite before. It was fancier than anything I'd seen in real life. There was a chandelier, a grand piano, and a tiny waterfall flowing into a koi pond. I was awestruck.

I grabbed a stack of towels and went to the master bedroom. I gasped. There was a naked woman splayed out awkwardly on top of the sheets. I couldn't tell if she was breathing.

I spun around and ran smack into a very tall man. He put his hands on my shoulders and I looked up. He was in his 70s, handsome, with a thick mustache and full head of silver hair. I pushed him away.

"Is everything alright? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Is that woman okay?"

He chuckled.

"Is that it? Don't you worry about her, she's perfectly fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I promise."

"What happened to her?"

"What happened to her? Well I'm afraid that's private." He noticed my confusion. "How old are you, sweetheart?"

"I'm 20."

"And what's your name?"

"Elisa."

"Elisa. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Have you had many boyfriends, Elisa?"

I blushed and looked down.

"A few."

"And did they make you happy?"

"They were pretty nice."

"What I mean is, did they make you feel like a woman?"

"Um. I don't really understand."

"Your needs. Did they satisfy you? Take care of you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"If they did, you would know." He tilted my chin up and looked deep into my eyes. "Would you like me to show you?"

He had an indescribable charisma. I gazed up at him. He traced his thumb along my bottom lip.

"Yes," I whispered.

He picked me up and sat me on top of the piano. He slowly undressed me, starting with my shoes and socks. He unbuttoned my stiff polyester dress. His eyes lingered on my body. He took off my underwear. He unhooked my bra, and I raised my arms so he could slip it off. I covered my breasts with my hands.

"No, no. I want you to look at yourself."

He pointed across the room at a mirrored wall. We looked like we stepped out of a glamorous movie.

"I want you to look at yourself and see how beautiful you are. Truly appreciate yourself."

He ran his fingers down my spine. I shivered.

I took a long look at my body and saw myself through his eyes. I felt a weird pressure in my crotch, like I had to pee. I shifted my legs.

"I want you to touch yourself," he said.

I turned beet red.

"I don't do that."

He took my hand and brought it between my legs. He guided my fingers and used them to pleasure me. I watched him watch me in the mirror. I felt beautiful.

"There's nothing shameful about knowing your body." He stroked my breast. "You need to discover what you like."

He slowly opened my legs. I held my breath. I could see everything in the mirror.

"Go on, look at yourself."

I had never really seen my vagina before. I opened myself and explored. I closed my eyes, parted my lips, felt the shape of my breast. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I was getting light-headed.

He picked me up in one easy swoop and carried me to the bedroom. He carefully placed me on the same enormous bed as the naked woman. She didn't wake up.

He kissed me tenderly.

"This is how a man takes care of a woman," he said.

I didn't even have words for the things he did to me. My senses were overwhelmed. The only thing I knew was that I never wanted it to end.

Some parts were clearer. He kept his tuxedo on. We didn't have sex, even though I wanted to. I could feel his erection through his pants. He touched me like it was a privilege.

He was softly kissing between my legs when the woman woke up. She was in her 40s and looked like a model. I noticed the matching wedding rings.

"Darling, who is this?"

She leaned over my prone, naked body and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"This exquisite young lady is Elisa."

"Ooh, Elisa. Aren't you delicious?"

She kissed my stomach and I shuddered in delight.

"Oh yes, you are marvelous," she said.

She sat down next to me and lay my head in her lap. She held my wrists with one hand and caressed my body with the other. It was a weird feeling, sexual and motherly at the same time.

"I remember when my breasts were like this." She teased my nipples. "You must cherish them."

The man put his fingers inside me and licked me down there at the same time. My face flushed. My breathing got heavy and I moved my hips up and down. It was my first orgasm. The woman held me in her arms and stroked my hair while I came.

Afterwards, the woman pulled the sheets around the two of us and I nuzzled in her breasts. The man washed his hands and looked at his watch.

"Looks like I'm late."

He gave me a long, passionate kiss. I tried to pull him closer but he broke away. I wanted him so bad.

"Knock em dead, gorgeous," he said as he walked out the door.

* 

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 7: Odds & Ends"