The Older Model

Story Info
He meets an older artist model at the art studio.
1.4k words
4.4
20.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

She walked into the artist's studio. She removed her pink satin robe and draped it over the metal chair. She was now naked in front of the artists in the room.

I was one of six artists at the ready with our charcoal pencils. It was our project to capture her beauty.

Her body was not flawless, and her breasts sagged as well as her dimpled ass. Her face had wrinkles and crow's feet.

She lay down on the settee in a classic pose. After a few moments, a soft chime rang, and she moved to the back of the settee and placed her right arm on the back of it while draping her left arm over the top of her head.

We as artists could stare at her, while she was not allowed to look at us. It was to keep it non-personal between the artists and the model.

After a few more poses, it was time to go home. She slipped on her pink satin robe and tied off the sash. She glided from the room to the wooden antique brown 4-Panel room divider screen. She got dressed and waited a few minutes till everyone had cleared out of the art studio.

I was outside waiting for the bus to come to pick me up. I heard the door to the studio open and close behind me. She stood there putting on her head covering and tying it off.

A fine mist had started and kept coming. I looked up at the sky to the west and could see the sky darken from the rain thick clouds.

"Ex, Ex, excuse me, do you need a ride somewhere?" I heard the soft quivering voice behind me.

I turned around to see her in her small Toyota Camry next to me. Her passenger window rolled down.

"No, I am just waiting for the bus.!"

She looked up at the bus sign and pointed at it. I read it too. No bus service after 9 P.M.

I checked my phone and it read 9:13. It was too late. So it was either Uber or a town taxi. It would take them a while to get there.

"I guess I will take you up on your offer," I said.

She rolled the window up and I heard the car doors unlock. I got in and shut the door and buckled up.

"I know we are not supposed to make personal and eye contact with each other." I said, "But I guess what with how things are."

She smiled. started to tell her my name, but she shushed me.

As she drove the rain came down in buckets. It was hard to see. She spotted a 24-hour diner just up the road. She pulled into the lot.

"Coffee?" She asked.

I said sure and we went inside and then decided to get a small breakfast too. A little early for it. But shit it was 7 A.M. somewhere, to paraphrase the old "it's 5 O'clock somewhere.!

We sat and chatted while we ate. I found out she was a widow, and all her family was in Charlotte now.

She was quite charming and easy to talk to. Like we had known each other for years instead of moments such as these.

"Look!" She said, " My house is just around the corner, why don't you stay the rest of the night there and I can take you home after the storm clears." She said.

"Mrs. Robinson, are you coming on to me?" I said in a half-ass Dustin Hoffman imitation from the movie "The Graduate."

She laughed at me, getting the reference.

"Why I am old enough to be your mother dear!" She quipped back.

She then told me how old she was. On the backside of 70 and fast approaching 80.

I was only like twenty years younger but still, she looked decent for her age and I told her so.

She blushed a little and then said, "Well do you want to spend the night on the living room couch or not?" She said firmly.

I looked out the window and sighed. I knew it didn't much have a choice.

So after I paid the bill, we got in her car and went to her house.

It was an old Victorian house in a nicer part of Seattle. She opened the garage door with her opener, and we went into the house.

We sat and had a glass of brandy to warm us up from the chill in the air outside.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and ran a hand on my chest.

"It's been so long since I have been with a man, Marvin my husband his last few years were not good. Dementia and what not. "

I put an arm around her shoulder, and she moved up and kissed me.

My brain was on fire, I barely this woman, let alone her name.

It wasn't too long, and she was leading me upstairs to her bedroom.

She slipped out of her white pants and blue silk blouse. She stood before me in her bra and panties. No Granny panties for this lady, she was thong all the way. She took off her underwear too.

I stripped too and we lay on the California king-sized bed. We hugged each other and I ran my fingers over her body. Her nipples got hard like firm erasers. I was enjoying tracing her body. It may have been full of wrinkles and sags. But it was soft to the touch.

I slipped my hand between her thighs and felt her pussy lips, I massaged them, and she moaned. I flicked a finger over her clit, and she moaned louder.

I went on for quite a few minutes till I slipped two fingers inside her wetness and fucked her pussy. My fingers curled up and I found her g spot as I moved down and sucked on her pussy lips and clit. Her clit throbbed as I sucked on it harder. She was now on the verge of cumming and I sensed it.

I took my mouth off of her and stop playing with her g spot.

"WHA!" She moaned " Please don't stop!"

"You like it, don't you?" I asked.

"YES!" She screamed "PLEASE!"

So I dove in and started to suck her pussy as I went back to massaging her g spot. It wasn't long and her juices were soaking my face. She kept bucking into my face as she came.

I finally stopped and lay next to her caressing her arms.

"Thank You!" She said.

"Most welcome," I said with a goofy smile on my face.

She reached down and stroked my leaking cock. She knew what she was doing and stroked me till I lost my load.

We shortly fell asleep holding each other.

When I woke in the morning, she was still facing me, and I was still holding her. My morning wood pressing against her thigh.

She smiled and kissed me good morning and moved just right so that I slipped inside her.

Yes, she was a bit lose but her pussy felt so warm and inviting to me. I started slow, driving inside her and she wrapped her legs around my back and drew me in further. We fucked in unison, two now one.

I came inside her, and we lay in afterglow again. We took a short nap and then we took a shower together.

We had a small breakfast and then I got dressed. We were getting ready to leave when I saw a photo of her and her late husband. It was then that I realized where I had seen her before.

She had been on numerous TV shows in the 1960s and 1970;s She wrapped her arm around my back.

"So now you know my name don't you?" She said.

"Lilly Frankel!" I said.

She laughed. "And your name is?" She asked.

"Robert Hogan USAF," I said coyly.

She laughed as we walked out the door.

I quit the artist studio as I didn't feel it was appropriate to be there now that I had made love to her.

But we did stay in touch and became Friends with Bennies.

I found the key to making love to an older woman is not to just be there for sex but to be a friend too. And everything else will fall into place!


Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers