The Older Neighbor Pt. 04

Story Info
Young guy begs for more domination from his neighbor.
3.5k words
4.38
16.9k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
366 Followers

Daniel invested all his time in his job and his house for a whole month. He only saw glimpses of John walking outside, and the man didn't seem to notice him at all. Each time Daniel saw John, he felt warm inside - a dark temptation to give up everything and serve that man again, but Daniel knew that was an irrational feeling.

Serving John made Daniel feel physically and mentally exhausted. He wasn't used to being dominated on a daily basis. The combination of a daytime job at the office, and an evening of cooking and cleaning, plus the sexual services, as well as taking care of his own house, was too much to handle. He needed a break from those long weeks of pain and pleasure, and John was kind enough to let him breathe.

Daniel would be lying if he said he didn't miss serving John. The man was extremely hot, and mostly nice - except when he was horny and started bullying Daniel for fun - and Daniel didn't have many friends in the neighborhood. He talked to some old friends through the internet, and hang out with coworkers, but none of these people ever knew about his relationship with John. Daniel suspected that John didn't talk about him as well. It was a horny secret between them.

Daniel almost never heard of John's wife, or his son, but on the rare occasions when John talked about his past, the man had talked about a difficult relationship with his wife, and the fact that he was admittedly unfaithful. He had fucked several women during his marriage, and felt the need to finally tell his wife about it. They divorced during a short period of time, and John moved to his current house, which had belonged to his grandfather. That all happened five years ago.

Besides all his past troubles, John seemed to be a man full of life, still in his forties, he was robust and exercised once in a while, and continued to work at his family's construction firm. Daniel's life was different from John's. He had never thought about marriage. He was still young, and working for a marketing company, he thought more about his financial future than his relationships.

John had impacted his mental state, because he had never been attached to a person, but now, he couldn't stop thinking about John. He kept seeing glimpses of women entering John's house on weekends, and he felt jealous, and a little upset that he couldn't hear him have sex anymore. During the break, he couldn't resist to masturbate a few times, thinking about his neighbor's body and the way John completely owned him. All the throat fucking and the only time John had fucked his ass hard and steady, on the floor, made Daniel feel intense excitement.

Daniel also felt shame, because part of him was upset with all the humiliation John inflicted upon him. He understood that was the way John liked to play, and he secretly liked being manhandled, but it was still degrading to be called names and fucked like a cheap whore. Still, he couldn't stop thinking about it. He messaged John a few times, asking if he needed his car washed, or if he was okay, but John mostly ignored his messages. Daniel suspected John wasn't that happy with the break.

Each day, Daniel's mind was inundated with images of John's muscular, hairy body and his fat cock. His big, incredibly powerful arms that were so thick, and his punishing strong legs that were used to dominate.

Daniel caught himself at the doorway, looking at John's house, and thinking about surrendering to that man again. He missed getting throatfucked, and being in John's presence. Daniel's dick got rock-hard in his pants, and he finally decided to give in to his desires. He walked to John's doorbell and took a deep breath. It was a Thursday evening.

John opened the door and stared at him for a few seconds. He wore a dark t-shirt and a pair of old jeans that stretched over his big thighs. The neighbor smirked, and analysed Daniel from top to bottom.

"What a surprise," he said.

"Good evening, John," said Daniel, nervously. "I was wondering if you need my services again. I miss helping you."

"Well, Daniel, I don't really need your services," said John, still smiling, "but I accepted them anyway, because you are such a good guy."

"Thank you... but... I was wondering if you would accept me again. I took the time to think about everything, and I realize there's another way I can serve you."

"I'm curious to hear about that. Come in," said John, with a strangely sarcastic tone in his voice.

They both walked toward John's living room, which looked and smelled the same way as a month ago. It wasn't more or less organized or dirty. It seemed John was right: he didn't really need Daniel. The women he hooked up with probably helped him, or he had a maid. Daniel wasn't sure. An odd thought of John finding another guy to serve him made Daniel feel sick and jealous.

John sat comfortably on the same couch Daniel would serve him. Daniel sat on the other couch by his side. He looked at John nervously and said what he had come up with during long nights of reflection.

"I want to serve you again, but I need to work as well, so I thought it would be nice if I could do it on weekends."

John stared at Daniel with a puzzled expression. He suddenly laughed.

"You want to serve me, but you want to serve me less? That doesn't seem fair to me."

"Serving you only on weekends actually means I can save my energy and dedicate it to you in the right moment," Daniel tried to argue, but he already felt less confident about his idea.

"My weekends are reserved for other things, Daniel," replied John, assuming a serious tone. "You know what I'm talking about. And although I miss fucking that face of yours, you are not a woman."

Daniel didn't respond. He looked down at John's shoes, and felt incredibly embarrassed that he was negotiating sex with a fairly straight man.

"Daniel, I need to tell you something," said John, spreading his legs wider and assuming a dominant position. "I don't need you, really. You need me. I'm the man that fucks your mind, and that's why you knock on my door. You need me to fuck you. You want my cock in your ass, but not only that - you want my cock in your mind."

Hearing those words caused a rush of adrenaline in Daniel's body. He froze on the couch, and felt a strange need to submit, but he didn't want to give in so easily.

"How would you accept me back?" he asked, pathetically.

"I want you to serve me more," John grinned. "I want you to polish my cock every single day. I want you to beg for it."

"What about my job?" asked Daniel, confused.

"Fuck your job. If you want this big fucking dick in your mouth again, you will prioritize me and come begging for it, and beg real hard, like the little submissive fag you are."

"You can't be serious."

"I am serious, Danny," John stood up all of a sudden, and approached Daniel. "You wanted to take some time for yourself because you are weak. You abandoned me for a whole month, and now, if you want to come back, you will do everything on my terms."

Daniel looked at that big, bearded man and felt like a boy. He also felt hurt with the way John talked to him.

"Sir, I'm all yours," said Daniel, meekly, "and I'm sorry that I abandoned you. Please, let me serve you on weekends and keep my job."

"Every day. Every hour. Keep your job, but handle everything to me, including your house" said John, getting closer and closer to Daniel. "Beg me to own you completely. Beg me to allow you in my house as my new puppy. Beg me to give your fag mind a hard, deep fucking."

Daniel felt shocked. John's proposal was unrealistic. Was he being serious, or was this a test? Daniel needed to know. He moved uncomfortably on the couch, his dick was visibly rock-hard in his pants. John noticed it.

"Sir, is this serious? Do you want me to come live here, as a servant?"

"As a dog. With a butt plug right up your ass, and on all fours," said John. "I want to break you as my fag bitch, and do things to you that no woman would allow. Do you understand?"

Daniel opened his mouth, but nothing came out of it. He felt close to tears.

"Do you understand, Daniel?!" shouted John, which made Daniel jump a little.

"Yes, sir."

John grinned again. His eyes kept a dark glint - a flame of perversion.

"Great," the man whispered. "I knew you were a smart boy. Now, get the fuck out of my house, and if you ever decide to knock on my door again, you will be on all fours, and you will beg to be my dog."

Daniel walked out of John's house with tears running down his cheeks. He felt emotionally sick for the rest of the night, but he also couldn't shake the feeling of horniness John gave him. Deep down, he wanted to submit to that man right there and beg for his cock, but his rational side told him otherwise. How did John expect him to abandon everything, and to let go of his life as a man? Daniel lay in bed and let his mind shut down slowly, as he fell asleep thinking of being on all fours.

The next morning, Daniel woke up with an empty mind and got ready for work. He didn't think much about John, not until he opened his front door, and saw a little box on the floor. He squatted down and opened it, and to his surprise, it was the black butt plug with a dog tail that John used on him. He felt breathless for a few seconds. John had clearly placed it there as a reminder.

As he drove off to work, he couldn't control his boner and the dark thoughts of submitting to John once and for all. He couldn't stop thinking about John's big, fat cock deep in his ass. It was a tough day of work.

Later that day, Daniel decided to surrender, and the realization that he actually desired to be John's dog made his entire body shake. On his way home, he bought some moisturizer and shaving cream.

Daniel took a long, hot shower, and shaved himself attentively. He shaved his face, his crotch, his butt and even his armpits. He gave himself a careful enema. Then, he applied the moisturizer to his smooth skin, and admired his lean body in the mirror. "Am I really doing this?" he thought to himself.

Suddenly, he decided to stop being so rational. He cleaned the butt plug and carefully inserted it inside his ass. The tail wagged a little. Then, he grabbed his house keys and his debit card, and went outside, completely naked. It was around 9 p.m. and the night was dark. The street was empty, which made him feel more confident.

He quickly walked to John's door and hit the bell. Then, he got on all fours, and kept his keys and debit card between his teeth. The cold air hit his ass cheeks and made him shake a little.

When John opened the door, the man took a few seconds to process the whole picture. He opened a big, evil grin and cackled loudly. He stood on the doorway like a mountain of testosterone, tall and muscular, wearing sports shorts and a wife beater.

"So you've accepted your place?"

Daniel nodded, pathetically.

"And what's that?" said John, grabbing the keys and the card from his mouth. "Are you giving me your house and your money?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good puppy," John put both items inside his pocket. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, sir."

The neighbor spat on the floor. The sound echoed everywhere, as it hit the ground.

"Here's what you get in return."

Daniel lowered his head, bowing in front of his owner, and licked it off.

"Good fucking dog. What made you surrender?"

"You are a god, sir."

John laughed through his nose.

"Yep, I am. Follow your god, puppy."

Daniel felt relieved that he was allowed to crawl inside. He was mortified the neighbors would see him in such conditions. He followed John's slow steps to the living room, and the man told him to stay in front of the couch.

John sat down, removed his flip flops and used Daniel as a footstool.

"I'm not gonna lie," said John, "this feels sweet. I bet you regret leaving me, now."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"Trying to get rid of me was disrespectful."

"I apologize, sir."

"Apology refused. I'm going to give you the spanking of your life, butt boy." John reached for Daniel's ass and flicked his dog tail.

"Please, sir, have mercy," begged Daniel, afraid of the outcome.

"Nope," John smacked his ass cheek hard. He moved his legs down and spread them wide, positioning himself comfortably, and gave heavy, rhythmic slaps to Daniel's smooth ass, going from one ass cheek to another.

Daniel felt John's massive, manly, right hand going down on his ass like a thunderous storm, and every hit vibrated through his shaking body. It hurt, but it also made him feel horny.

Long sequences of hard slaps were applied without mercy. John was clearly enjoying every second. The sounds of butt spanking echoed in the room.

"You - were - a - bad - boy," shouted John, punctuating every word with a fat slap. "Don't - ever - run - away - from - me - again."

"Please, sir," cried Daniel; his ass were in flames.

"Take - that - you - dumb - faggot," continued John, harder and harder, with absolute heavy blows.

Daniel moaned in shock. The last hit was so hard that his legs and arms shook uncontrollably and he fell. John embraced his torso and placed him on all fours again.

"Stay there," the man commanded, and resumed the spanking. "I love clapping your cheeks and making you jump. You have no idea how good this feels."

"Sir, it hurts," cried Daniel.

"Fuck yeah. Sing for me, bitch."

Daniel cried in shame, as John continued to bash his poor butt. The punishment lasted for at least ten minutes. When John finally stopped and laughed loudly, Daniel saw that his ass cheeks went from pale to bright red. Shapes of a big hand were marked all over them.

"Are you happy now, Danny?" mocked John. "Do you still want to serve me?"

"Yes, sir," Daniel cried, trying to control his shaking body.

"So here's your new life - you will serve me every day, every hour, except when you go to work. You will be on all fours in my presence, except when you cook and clean for me. You will get bullied and fucked repeatedly, until you're broken. Your property is now my property. Your ass is now mine, and you'll sleep in the basement and hide whenever I receive guests. If someone ever asks you about this, you will say you're my gay friend and that I allow you to live here, because I'm such a great guy."

Those words penetrated Daniel's brain and scared him, but they also filled him with excitement and a sense of belonging.

John spread his legs over Daniel's back again, and reached for the remote control. The screen showed a sports channel.

"My team's winning," noted John, while getting comfortable on the couch.

Daniel felt the man's massive legs get heavier and heavier. For the next few hours, he tried his best to hold John's legs over his trembling back. The man provoked him several times, telling Daniel to wag his tail and straighten his back.

The game resulted in a successful win for John's team, and his humor seemed to improve. Finally, John moved his feet to the ground and spread his legs wide.

"Are you okay down there?" asked John, playfully.

"My body hurts, sir," admitted Daniel.

"Good boy," John cackled. "Come here, I miss fucking your throat."

Daniel crawled between John's thick, hairy legs and felt the warmth coming from them. The alpha musk entered his nostrils and inebriated his brain. John removed his shorts and his fat schlong jumped out like in a wet dream. Its tip had a shiny drop of precum, which turned into a thin rope, as John slapped Daniel's face with it. Daniel felt the hot temperature of John's alpha rod and was suddenly reminded of why he was there, submitting to that man.

"Suck my dick, Danny" ordered John, his voice turned into a soothing, husky tone.

Daniel obeyed eagerly, swallowing the fat snake all at once, looking up at John and confessing his hunger through his begging eyes. John winked at him. Daniel choked hard and started bobbing up and down. The room was filled with sounds of cock worship.

"Fuck yeah. Polish my rod," provoked John. "Slobber on my tool, you cock sucker," the man slapped Daniel's face.

Daniel watched his teeth and intensified the oral massage around John's thick, veined shaft. He tried his best to use his wet lips to rub the entire shaft, moving his tongue around the head and then burying his nose in John's hairy crotch. He could smell John's sweaty, musky balls and that twisted his submissive brain even more.

"Don't try anything fancy. Just swallow my prick like a dumb idiot. Come on, you can do it," John grabbed Daniel's head and forced him to swallow and choke over and over again.

Daniel was aware that his face was contorting as he tried his best to please John's schlong, and the man laughed at him.

"Learn your place, Danny. Keep learning your place, fag boy," continued John, forcing Daniel to go down on him, hard and steady.

Daniel tried to say "yes, sir" with the schlong in his mouth, but ended up making a ridiculous sound. John cackled.

"Do it again," he shouted. "Say 'I'm a cock-sucking faggot'."

"Imma - guk - suck - gluk - aggot - guk" said Daniel, and John guffawed.

John started moving his hips upwards to add to the pressure. He fucked Daniel's throat for a whole hour, showing no signs of fatigue. Daniel, on the other hand, was panting and trembling like a starving animal. John suddenly reached for his ass and spanked him again.

"Are you clean down there?" the man suddenly asked.

"Yes, sir," replied Daniel.

"Perfect. Time for some ass pounding. Get on the couch. Ass up, face down."

Daniel obeyed, happy to rest his jaw. He positioned himself at a height that perfectly matched John's crotch and wagged his tail stupidly. John smacked his ass hard and removed the butt plug with a wet "plop".

"Ready for more?" mocked John.

"Yes, sir, please," begged Daniel.

John's hot sausage entered Daniel's tight pucker slowly but steadily.

"I see a month break was good for your ass. It feels tight again," noted John, grabbing Daniel's waist and going deeper.

"Thank you, sir," replied Daniel, proudly.

Suddenly, the ass fucking started. John didn't give Daniel much time to adapt to his fat shaft. Daniel relaxed his pucker the best he could and let John's battering ram slide in more easily.

"You're all conquered now, Danny. Remember that every time you see me," said John.

The man leaned forward to fuck him hard. The room was inundated with sounds of long, steady blows. There was no point in crying or begging anymore. Daniel stayed still and took it like a good boy. John's powerful rod abused his ass with fast and loud movements.

"Take it, bitch. Take it up your butt!" shouted John.

Daniel felt John's big hands pull his waist harder against his cock, creating a steady motion of anal fucking. He got fucked in that position for a while. Then, John turned him on his back and pushed his legs all the way up, folding him like a rag doll, and plowed him harder.

John's fat balls hit Daniel's ass cheeks with every thrust. The man looked at Daniel's hard dick and cackled.

"You're enjoying this, slut," he mocked, and then slapped Daniel's balls.

Daniel squealed. He finally realized that John was a bad man. A big, muscular, bad man. That realization of being used by a bully excited Daniel somehow, and it made his cock twitch to the point of an orgasm. He shot several ropes of his beta semen all over himself.

John laughed hard and increased his speed. He ravaged Daniel's poor hole for another thirty minutes. His strength was ruthless and endless. Daniel just lay there, defeated, admiring John's thick arms and sweaty neck. Finally, John decided to plant his seed deep inside Daniel's ass, with loud grunts of pleasure. Then, he sat on the couch, breathing like a beast.

"That felt great, Danny. So sweet and so smooth."

"Thank you, sir," replied Daniel, meekly.

toughfire
toughfire
366 Followers
12