The Older Prince [Script Fill][M4F]

Info
You've just found out that your father has married you off..
372 words
4.7
4.7k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much to u/tama_mantic on Reddit for writing amazing scripts! Check out the script and show them some love please! link in my bio.

Listener's POV:

Sitting here in this opulent room, I can't help but fume inwardly. My father's decision to marry me off to a prince from a neighboring kingdom was met with my vehement objections. I used words he deemed "unlady-like," but it seemed impossible to get through to him. And now, I find myself in the prince's room, waiting for a man I barely know, older and with a reputation that left me anxious.

But as the moments tick by, and he enters the room, something unexpected happens. His stoicism and gravitas are undeniable, but there's also a strength about him that commands respect. What catches me off guard the most, however, is his unexpected kindness. It's as if I'm seeing a different side of him, one I hadn't anticipated. In this moment, my initial resistance begins to wane, and I find myself warming to the idea of this marriage, this night, and this prince.

Speaker's POV:

As I enter the room, I can't ignore the tension in the air, a result of my new bride's evident displeasure at this union. I had heard about her objections, her fiery spirit, and her choice words. But I had also heard about her intelligence and determination, traits that intrigued me.

As I approach her, I can see the apprehension in her eyes. Consummating this marriage was never my intention, not tonight. Instead, I choose to convey my respect for her as a person, not just a political alliance. It's a calculated decision, one that surprises even me, but as we talk and share this moment, I find myself drawn to her strength and resilience as well as her beauty and the sweetness hidden beneath the surface. In this unexpected turn of events, I see a future where we might just find common ground, and for the first time, I feel the spark of hope.

[M4F] [Script Fill] [Gentle Mdom] [princess listener] [virgin listener] [arranged marriage] [older man/younger woman] [slow burn] [reassurance] [sweet] [slow loving] [kissing] [nipple play] [no piv] but [fingering] [listener orgasms] [speaker does not orgasm] [aftercare]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Saif_and_Sound
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
teazmeteazmeabout 2 months ago

I would love to hear a follow up where you consumate!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mm I was twisting and shivering just like her...and blushing. Fuck I wish it was me. I hope you make it a series of taking it forward with her..

Your princess! x

Share this

Similar Stories

Change of Plans Unexpected happenings on a date.in Audio
Back and Forth Too proud to admit she's falling for her desperate boy toy.in Erotic Couplings
New Year's MILF Cruise The last person you'd expect to see on the bow of the ship.in Audio
We'll Take It Slow Ch. 01 Our first time meeting in a hotel room [Arabic] [M4F]in Audio
Post-Workout Appreciation I love having you after the gym......in Audio
More Stories