The Oldest Man I Fucked

Story Info
Working as a bartender, my naughty little secret comes out.
1.6k words
33k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 22 and finishing up my last summer after graduating college. I was a wild party girl working at a dive bar in a rural area. Regulars were truckers from the interstate and some older gentleman who got together for drinks most evenings. They were generally mild mannered, but would sometimes get a bit drunk and rowdy. When they did, the dirty old man inside of them tended to come out. They were all in their 70s and 80s and loved talking about the pussies they fucked, the porn they watched.

I had 38DD tits that poured out of every top I wore. I also admittedly loved to wear low-cut tops and enjoyed the stares I got from men. Especially older men. I'd found myself turned on by my professors in college and increasingly would get wet at the stares I got from old men sizing up my big tits. I'm talking men in their 50s, 60s and even older. It seemed the older the man staring at me, the wetter I'd get. In the last months of college, I'd finally started giving into my desires and enjoyed several hookups with much older men. But up until that point, I'd only had encounters with men in their 50s and 60s.

When these old men at the bar would get raunchy, I couldn't help but get wet hearing them. They were so old, but it turned me on to think about them jacking their hard old cocks watching hardcore porn. One night, a new old man joined them. I overheard them talking about him just moving to the area in a new senior living community. He was 82 and widowed. It was a night where they got a little tipsy. And while I was serving the table, they asked the new old man the last time he'd felt a pussy on his cock. He said it'd been 11 years. But that he still got rock hard and loved edging to porn. But that his hand was the most action his cock had in a long time.

My pussy immediately tingled at the thought of the 82 year old man rock hard. One of the old men in the group turned to me as I leaned over the table grabbing glasses and said, "Well, we can't give you a pussy. But maybe young Misty Rose here would be willing to share a flash of those big, hot tits of hers with you." I was known for sometimes flashing the bar, so it wasn't out of the ordinary to ask me. I told them to let me take care of the truckers waiting for their check, and I'd be back for the old man.

As I walked away, I felt my pussy juice oozing between my legs. I gave the truckers their check and watched them walk out. I walked back over to the old men and asked if their buddy was ready to see the best tits of his life. My 38DDs are all natural and sit perky. I loved wearing them in a push up bra, but pulling them out of the bra while working. My nipples would show through my shirt and the cleavage would bounce to all the old men's delight. I've been told more than once that I have tits made for porn and once I started fucking old men, heard the same about my pussy.

I happened to be wearing a jean skirt that night with a tight black spandex top that showed off my big tits. I never wear panties, so I was completely exposed and could already feel the juice making it's way down my legs. I can't help how wet I get when I'm turned on. I've never needed lube and sometimes my pussy will squirt so much it splashes while I'm being fucked. The old man's face was red and he looked embarrassed, but you could tell he wanted to see my tits. He turned toward me and I could tell why he was embarrassed. He wasn't lying about getting rock hard. His cock was a clearly visible bulge in his khaki pants.

So turned on, I couldn't help myself. I popped my top down and let my tits spill out for him. All of the old men cheered and groaned seeing them again. I started rubbing my nipples, getting them nice and hard. Before I knew it, I'd lost control. I'd never gone this far before, but now I was moaning and working my way onto his lap. I positioned my bare cunt right on his bulge and sat down. Moaning at the feel of his cock against my swollen clit. Luckily the music was so loud, only he could hear me. I buried his face into my tits and started grinding him. Telling him to lick my nipples and suck them. His friends got out their phones and started recording.

It was at this moment I learned I was also an exhibitionist. That I loved fucking old men on display. My pussy got so hot at the sight of the men recording me grinding on an 82 year old man's cock that I started orgasming, cumming all over the old man's khaki pants. I quickly climbed off of him and went back to tending the bar, trying to pretend like nothing happened while he sat there with his cock standing straight up and messy pussy juice on his lap.

His friends were so lost in their phones and the sight of my tits they didn't notice what I did on their buddy's cock. They sat there and kept replaying the video, sending it to other friends. Which only turned me on more. The old man kept looking up at me, his hand on his cock and in complete shock. He was so turned on and hungry for more. I'd never fucked a man as old as him before, but knew I had to have him. The thought of his 82 year old cock deep in my pussy was almost too much, my pussy throbbed at what I wanted to do him. I was so turned on by the thought of being in service to his old cock. Giving him pleasure beyond his wildest dreams. Finally draining his cock after a decade of dormancy.

One by one, his friends left. But the old man stuck around until close. Just sitting at his table with his hand over his now messy cock. When the last trucker walked out, I went and locked the doors. I didn't even wait to turn around before pulling my tits out and rubbing them. I turned and looked at him, asking if this is what he'd been waiting for? I asked him if he told his friends my naughty little secret, that I came all over his cock. He shook his head no. Barely able to grunt he was so turned on. "MMMMM, good. You're the only one here who knows my naughty secret. That I love hard cock old men. And now you're going to be the oldest man I've ever fucked."

I leaned in and kissed him deep. Sucking his tongue against mine before I shoved his face back into my tits and reached for his cock. I gripped it and rubbed it. Sinking my pussy down on it once again and grinding as the old man hungrily sucked by nipples. Moaning and groaning like an animal in heat as I put his fingers against my sloppy wet clit. I could tell he wasn't going to last long and I wanted his cream in my cunt. I reached down to unzip him, pulling his old cock out of his pants.

He was long and skinny with thick veins and wisps of gray hair halfway down his cock shaft. His balls were covered in thick gray hair. It took everything I had not to get on my knees and suck him into my mouth, but I knew he'd never last. Gripping his balls, I felt how tight and full they were. Sensing the urgency, I positioned my cunt on his tip and sat down. As expected, the old man lost control. He started thrusting up with his hips, grunting, pumping like a madman. My big 38DDs flopping in his face.

Within less than a minute, he was unloading thick streams of hot jizz into my young pussy. I was so turned on, I almost blacked out as I squirted all over his old cock. Sucking his tongue back into my mouth and feeling hot old man seed splash against my pussy walls. His old cock jerked and pulsed in me. And we sat there kissing as he pumped me full of his seed. An old man of 82 years old blowing his load in my 22 year old pussy and me loving every second of it.

We kissed for what seemed like ten minutes. Just moaning and groaning into each other's mouths as his cock got soft in me. I told him how old I was and that he now held the title of oldest man to ever fuck me. He groaned and told me that he hopes now that he's moved to the area, I can visit him regularly in his retirement community for regular fuck sessions.

I told him he might have to share me with all the other old men in the retirement community, but I'll definitely be making regular visits. I climbed off his cock, got down on my knees and finally sucked him into my mouth. Tasting his load mixed with my pussy juice, I fingered my cunt to another orgasm for him. Stood up and kissed him deep. This is what I knew I was meant for, pleasuring old men like this. And now I didn't want to stop.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My Dad in his 80's could still get a raging hard-on that was quite impressive, and my husband in his 70's can still get it up every day without a blue pill. Keeps my kitty wet and ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As another 74 year old man, I can assure you that getting and maintaining an erection is not a problem. Just ask my hot sexy wife! She loves getting old men off.

MegweetchMegweetchabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. Love it when it takes place in a bar with old men fucking younger women! Very hot!

WatchedBethWatchedBethover 2 years ago

Wow. This guy anonymous is so brave! Comments should not be anonymous. Whilst it was a little far fetched at times your story turned me on. A fellow old guy lover. Keep working x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, ignore the trolls. Need to hear more bar stories asap

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My First Old Man My older, divorced neighbor teaches me I like older cock.in Mature
Old Ronnie The old man next door helps Anne with her garden & more.in Mature
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Hot Sex with the Old Shuttle Driver I seduce and drain my old shuttle driver.in Mature
Fat Old Man Anne gives an old man a night to remember.in Mature
More Stories