The Ole Swimming Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaronburr
aaronburr
534 Followers

Then she settled on the notion she suspected would bring his sperm flying out in a flash.

She told him that when he was back at school every last girl would be talking about what happened today, about him being naked and being so embarrassed that he had to run off into the bushes. Every girl, and you can bet his female teachers, would know about how he had been spanked until his ass had turned red and how his erection would not subside. About how she and 12 senior girl scouts had seen him shoot his load. Every girl at school would be hearing about the size of his prick - about all its veins when it was at full stand - and when he turned up in class they would all be whispering and pointing at his fly.

Her hand was moving up and down his shaft greasy with all the spilling pre-cum. His lips were trembling and his eyelashes quivering. But he continued to search the faces in front of him. All the girls had gathered, even Sally, Alice and Emily had scrambled to see what the action was, their nude male partners following.

Melissa settled on a killer line.

She leant in real close and told him that she was going to go to her pack and get her lady's razor. In front of all the girls she would make him lie on his back while she shaved off his auburn pubic curls. She would take an hour to do it, real slow, stretching out his shame. And when it was complete - he would be as bare as an egg - make him walk around the camp site and show himself. They would howl with laughter and tell all the girls at his school so he would have even more to be ashamed of.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHHH!

A shot of fluid flew out and splotched on his chest, in the light coating of auburn hair. Another hit his abdomen, just above his navel, followed by thick trickles and final pearls. It glued Melissa's fingers. She stared at the mess for a second or two and slowly and deliberately lifted her fingers to her mouth and, looking at the girls, stuck one in. And sucked it clean. And followed one by one with the others.

Her senior scouts were astonished. And silent.

Brazen Tammy Smith stepped forward, reached down and scooped sticky deposits from his chest and brought it to her lips. "Yum yum!" she exclaimed. "Boys' taste!" And there was a rush to follow. Milly Smithers, who before today had only seen an outline of a man's equipment in swim shorts, closed in, taking Steve's still hard phallus and squeezing out some foaming pellets and scooping them with fingertips. She plunged her fingers into her mouth and sucked hard.

Gloria, who had dilated over photos of her loved Greek statues, and whose panties had been soaked today as she goggled over the real thing, plunged in too. She scooped up a big generous helping of the boy's juice from the droppings on his chest. The passion to taste his semen had girls elbowing one another aside. Within a minute or two Steve's body had no trace of the pearly fluid. He had been scraped clean.

Lying back, eyelids drooping, he was in seventh heaven.

Gerry and Alice drifted back to their log, the boy with a solid erection dripping with pre-cum and a far away look. She was also affected by what they had seen. They sat together. Tentatively she asked, "Would you like...? And gestured vaguely at his pointing appendage.

"I think we might have to."

Delicately Alice reached across. For the first time in her sheltered life the flaxen-haired girl with the freckle-face felt the rubbery hardness of a stiff prick. And felt the sticky clear lubricant that was issuing from it. She thought Gerry's cock was the perfect shape, boyish and tough. The cock of a young gymnast. She stroked and twisted the slightly mauve tip, working the corona, as she had seen Melissa do twice with Steve. Keeping at it till she noticed that far-away look in his eyes and his breath was shortening. Then stroking the length of the stem.

"Is that good?" she asked.

His reply was to shut his eyes and nod.

Six girls had hurried across the grass to watch but stood off, less inclined to intrude than with the flamboyant show of Steve and Melissa.

They warmed to the sight of the short blond boy with the cute snub nose drifting into that otherworldly state. They relished the water-like slapping noise of skin on skin. It was a relief to see a penis half the size of Steve's. And nice to see their friend show you didn't have to be a Melissa to take control of one of these naked young men.

Gerry braced himself, threw his head back, and WHOOSH! His emission flung itself out and sprayed his shoulders, chest and tummy with fluid while he just managed to avoid falling backwards off the log.

He recovered and just sat there, sort of dazed and dripping. Alice beaming proudly.

One of the girls pointed to the glistening deposits on his torso and asked, "May we?"

Alice nodded. She didn't ask Gerry. She and he were in tacit agreement. He would - happily - do anything she asked. The girls greedily fell on the lunch offering and walked off licking their fingers. He was left like Steve, perfectly dry.

"When I go to your place? With your cousins? Will we..? "

It was Alice's turn to nod.

He snuggled closer to her on their log, nestling into her brown scouts' uniform.

Rod and Emily had been affected by Steve's performance and had witnessed Alice and Gerry. Rod was stretched out on the grass again, one hand behind his head, the other beginning to feel up and down - but only gently - the stem of his long curved, erect cock. Her hormones racing at this turn in her life, Emily started talking about her now-favorite subject, namely, how some males clearly enjoyed being shamed by being naked in the company of clothed females. She was fixated on this theme. As she talked about it her lubricating juices squeezed out of her vagina and her panties grew even stickier.

She said that when she married she would like to keep her husband naked at home, all the time. She would order him to strip off as soon as he walked in the door at night. She would think of ways to humiliate him. She might have female friends and relatives visit, him all the time kept in the buff. Even while he serves them drinks. Growing bolder she said she would invite him to play with his penis with visitors present. And, just like Rod had had to play with himself and make the stuff fly out in front of the jeering girls today at the pool, her husband would be forced to do that in their lounge room. With their female friends and relatives watching his every move.

Rod's gentle touching had now become serious stroking, lying flat on the grass while Emily squatted next to him, telling him her deepest new-found desires. Girls drifted in groups across to view this latest show, standing at a little distance. But it didn't affect either of them.

Emily said she would organize picnics where she and her husband would find secluded forest trails. She would order him out of his clothes and help him undress, putting every item well away in the backpack so it was well out of his reach. She would carry the pack so every inch of him would be naked. Besides, after today, she has learnt to enjoy seeing the muscles on a man's back while he walks. They would find pools and creeks where he would swim while she watched from the bushes. She would be hoping that a party of females would catch her husband nude and he would be acutely embarrassed just like he had been today.

As he absorbed her word pictures Rod's strokes were becoming more urgent and his slit was overflowing with fluid. He was lying, looking up at the sky, stroking vigorously. He barely noticed the crowd that had gathered, all the girls in their brown uniforms and berets and Melissa and the three nude boys. They were absorbed in watching him pleasure himself with his unnaturally long, bent cock. Alan and Sally were part of this audience, standing in the front of the crowded circle. Alan, the handsome boy, with his Elvis hairdo and the dainty prick, was watching Rod's public display with erotic fascination. And Alan's prick - the delicate four and a half inch appendage on his handsome body - was bolt upright. It was the most natural thing for Sally to reach sideways and take it in her right hand and start moving it, in time with Rod's motions.

Meanwhile Emily continued talking softly about how her husband would come close to dying of embarrassment when she showed him off naked to her friends. But taking him nude through the forests would really be a gorgeous sweet thing. And if strangers got to take him by surprise the shame would do him good.

She described what the shame would be like. She said he would feel full of the sweet emotion, overflowing with it. The shame would make him want to sink into the ground. It would fill his tummy and make his thing stand on end. And when she slapped his naughty bottom - him standing with hands locked behind his head - their friends would laugh at how his thingie would wobble and bounce and leap. But she would keep doing it, making his globes turn deep red, and his thighs. All the time his erect penis bouncing - so funny - and her lady friends laughing their heads off.

Rod suddenly arched his back, lifted his hips off the grass, moaned loudly and let forth globules of flying spunk. His emissions reached his forehead, his neck and his chest. He heaved a great sigh. He sunk back, eyes clenched. His big Adam's apple jerked away. Then Emily craned forward and, solemnly, silently licked the sperm off his forehead. With long, slow loving licks. Every pellet.

Then Gloria and Tammy and Susie and Millie descended like scavengers to scoop and scrape it off his neck and chest and to squeeze what they could from the small snake's head, now retreating under his foreskin. Their goal was to experience another boy's cum. Tammy said it was less salty than Steve's. Susie thought she detected a lemon tang. Gloria insisted with this boy it was an orange tang given his red hair. While this ruckus was happening, this feasting off his body, he just lay spent. He didn't even open his eyes.

Behind her glasses, under her mousy hair, Emily beamed with proprietorial pride.

The sight of the uniformed girls greedily scooping up his friend's sperm and sticking gluey fingers in their mouths sent Alan wild, standing there above the prone red-head. Sally was fiercely pulling his petite dick, now crouching at his side to get the best grip. Backwards and forwards. Working intently, moving up and down his four and a half inch stem with her friends watching every stroke. But as he watched the girls feast on Rod's sperm - he had never dreamt of such a thing - he assumed a manic look. He seized his cock himself. Eyes clenched shut he furiously jerked away. Backwards and forwards. And burst forth. He blew a load that landed in Rod's red pubic bush. Right in the tangle of ginger hair. And another that hit his red-freckled thigh. And another blob spattered alongside it. Then a third.

Rod languidly raised his head to see what had happened. Beyond that he didn't move from his spent, post-orgasmic exhaustion. Then the scavengers descended again to get at the new deposits. Tammy plunged her fingers in to claw Alan's spunk out of Rod's red bush and plunge her fingers in her mouth. Gloria was manic, elbowing Tammy aside to get what she could from the same red tangle. Christine scooped up the pellets from the thigh.

Susie, determined to taste her third boy, simply knelt, and placed one hand high on Rod's thigh just under his balls and the other on his knee, to hold him in place. She then lowered her head to fasten her lips where the sperm had landed and she vacuumed up what was left of Alan's deposit. Then, somewhat frenzied, she lathered his thigh with her tongue determined to get every last taste. Prone, Rod raised his head higher to watch in amazement the feeding frenzy taking place on his own body.

Alan, legs wobbly but still upright, was galvanized by it too. These women were going frantic to get a taste of his prick fluid. But it wasn't over.

Laura, who feared she had missed, descended on Rod's now floppy dick. She produced a long, pointed tongue and carefully, slowly, deliberately licked the red-head's disproportionately small penis head, trying to get into the slit for some more foam. Her tongue then ranged round and round under the vast foreskin which she was stretching open. "Beautiful but a bit salty," was her verdict when she rose. "That's the red-head's sweat," said Tammy. "I liked the last boy's taste. Maybe the small one's have the best flavor."

Sally wanted to taste her man's sperm

She knelt and took Alan's delightful little member in her mouth, all the way - to suck out the freshest foam for herself. Alan's knees wobbled again, his eyes closed. But he managed to stay upright while she sucked what remained of his flavor from the tube of his prick.

Later, when the crowd dispersed, Rod stretched languorously on the grass. Under the scroll of red pubic bush his soft penis lolled in his groin, a few late bubbles emerging. His scrotum was completely soft and vast. Emily was thinking it looked huge, and the stones inside it.

While he sensuously stroked his red-freckled tummy he turned to look up at her.

"Wanna go on a picnic?" He trailed his fingers over his belly and ran them down to his pubic hair in a lazy, languid gesture. "Wanna go on a picnic...tomorrow?"

Emily, afternoon sun glinting in her spectacles, suddenly knew the meaning of fulfillment.

Milly Smithers and Gloria Jenkins both had the taste of four boys in their mouths. Their panties were ringing wet. But they decided on one last circuit of the camp site.

They dawdled towards big Steve, sitting on Melissa's coat against the log while the senior scout leader ran her fingers through his auburn hair. His eyes were closed. His horse meat flopped soft in his groin. It was the first time the girls had seen his outsized monster penis in a relaxed state. Milly though for the first time it resembled the privates on the statues in her art book.

They could hear strands of Melissa's soft whisperings. She was saying things about naughty boys, about filthy urges, about what girls at school were going to think. They saw the basketball player, eyes still dreamily shut, break into a gentle, satisfied smile.

The two girls strolled to the log where blond Gerry nestled against Alice. She was feeding him a peeled banana, letting him take a bite at a time. They liked his compact gymnast's physique, his short boyish proportions. And they caught snatches of Alice's cooing monologue - describing her cousins, plain girls, who would love to have a naked young man to inspect, yes, with all his clothes stripped from him. And would want to do all kinds of loving things to him. They might, however, like to take him over their laps and give him spankings...but not harsh ones with a sand-shoe, just enough to bring up a lovely red flush.

As Milly and Gloria watched they saw Gerry's penis, on display in his lap, stir noticeably, thicken and stretch. They noticed that Alice, cooing into the boy and feeding him the banana, saw it as well. Gerry's eyes closed. He looked a picture of content.

Alan was lying on the grass, propped on his elbows. Gloria thought his delicate penis most approximated those of fifth century Athens, judging by photos in her art book. She could easily imagine it as marble, decorating one of her beloved statues. Milly thought it a long way smaller than the half-hidden one she had glimpsed in that boy's swimming trunks, straining against the cloth, as she remembered it.

Sally was sitting at his side. With a twig she was sketching light lines across his torso. What a lovely tickling the boy was enjoying. Up and over a pink nipple, down the middle of his tummy and along the timberline of glossy black hair. Then up his ribs and towards an arm pit. Then down his side, up and over his hips and round the testicles. His " balls," as the gossip of playground had it, and for reasons the girls had learnt today. They had loved the view of the marbles or the rocks in the four sacks they had seen. Alan's eye-lids drooped, he drifted into another state and the dainty penis began to stir and lift.

Meanwhile Rod was somnolent, listening to Emily's soft words - the two girls picked up references to picnic activities and swimming nude in secluded pools, to spankings in a bushland setting. To him going naked for her friends. And Rod's long thin penis was uncoiling. Like a thin elephant's trunk inflating and curling above the blazing red of his pubic curls. It was rising and curving, coming to life. He looked asleep except in his groin.

Finally Melissa marshalled them and uniformed girls and naked boys stood ready to start down the track. Her eyes glinted mischief again. "We're off on the last stretch," she said. "And I want to make an offer to the boys: if you want your clothes back you can have them. I think I've made my point. And as we get closer I'd understand if you wanted to cover up."

There was a sigh of disappointment from the girls.

"Any boys want their clothes?"

Steve was stock still, mammoth cock already beginning to reflate in anticipation of the nude walk with the senior girl scouts buzzing around him. Clothes were a disgusting thought. He would be happy to live as a nudist from now on - providing there were plenty of females around to gawk and gape. He didn't want clothes. He wanted eyeball inspections of his naked body.

Rod Kelly could live nude too. With a girl who would make him strip off the minute he came into the house and show off his red bush. Who would take him into the woods and, behind the first tree, instruct him to disrobe completely. This nude walk, next to an understanding girl, was the experience of his life. No way he would take his clothes back, not till they got to earshot of town.

When she saw he was not volunteering to dress, Emily gave him a playful tickle on his bottom, still quilted from his lying on the grass. And brazenly reached out and cupped the dangling, loose balls with their big rocks, one heavier and lower than its brother.

Rod beamed, proud of his new-found courage. He would stroll hand in hand with Emily naked. With the air around his skin and the leaves grazing his hips. As happy as he has ever been. All the way, as far as he could. And repeat it on their picnic tomorrow.

When Melissa had made her offer to reinstate clothing Gerry had turned his cute snub nose to Alice. She firmly shook her head.

No argument.

Alan and Sally were standing on the edge. When Melissa made her offer his hand had started to rise. Sally's dark eyes flashed and she decisively grasped his hand and pulled it back down. And kept holding on. Alan submitted and dreamt of the tree-house.

The last part of their walk commenced.

It was even more idyllic than the first.

Sally, the pretty brunette, sometimes walked with an arm draped over handsome Alan's shoulder, sometimes around his waist. She marveled at the movement of muscle in his abdomen, like rubber under the drum-skin tightness of his belly.

And she only had to drop her concupiscent gaze lower to settle on his organs of generation, as her biology text put it. His were the loveliest in existence she was sure. What a wedding night package for some lucky bride. If she caressed him lightly, grazing his tight little ass or running fingers up his back, she saw the petite penis fill and stick out. And if she followed with some thrilling details about plans for his tree-house visit it would surprise her, surprise him, and stick up at the sky.

Gloria Jenkins, the pudgy girl who liked pictures of statues, wove in and out of the line - precisely to see what was happening with the boys' genitals. Just now she had seen the red-headed boy walking arm in arm with Emily whispering away, and his funny, narrow, curved cock was pointing the way down the pathway as the two of them swung along, hand in hand.

aaronburr
aaronburr
534 Followers