The One that Got Away Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers

"Hal...Hal...no one has ever...touched me like this..." Rachel panted.

I trailed my free hand down her flank, tracing down the line of her hip bone, finding her wet quim. My baby finger tweaked her throbbing clit as my forefinger separated her labia.

"Fuuuuck," Rachel groaned, "Commmminnngg..."

Her fluids flowed freely, coating my fingers, wetting my fist to the wrist. I kept fucking her with my fingers as I kissed down her belly, pausing to slowly explore her navel, ending when I was kneeling between her feet. The chain of orgasms had almost but not quite subsided my the moment when my tongue found her clit.

My lips slowly began to trace her swollen labia, just firmly enough that she could feel it. I stopped just long enough to tease the bouncing babble, and then explored further. By now she was quaking, her entire body on edge, the last climax not quite passed, yet she was silently demanding the next. I penetrated her petals with just the tip of my tongue, thrusting three times before running up to bobble her clit a bit more firmly, this time briefly tugging it into my cheek. Rachel groaned in appreciation, her fingers grasping handfuls of my hair, holding me against her quivering quim.

I forced my head up and gasped for breath just long enough to whisper "You taste like a teenager, like you are eighteen and my prom date. You really are the belle of my ball, or at least the morning after."

We both chuckled as I kissed her clit lightly and then slid my tongue along her inner labia, exploring her depths, teasing the bottom opening with my fingertips. That made Rachel's hips hump hard up against my nose, as she shuddered into another wave of orgasm.

"No, no, don't stop," she screamed as I tentatively slowed.

Taking that cue, I thrust harder with my hand, and without conscious direction, my little finger brushed against her rosebud. That made her stiffen and gasp. I paused.

"More..." Rachel moaned.

Her wetness had flowed all down her taint, so her anus was well lubricated, and my finger slid effortlessly past her sphincter. I forcefully finger fucked her cunt and her hungry ass as flicked her clit with my tongue, making it dance.

Before long, Rachel began to buck her hips against my face, writhing and screaming as the pleasure rolled though her body in waves. Her hands once again grabbed at my hair and held my face tight to her cunt, as if she was desperate not to have my stop. I flicked her clit with my tongue faster and faster, matching the rhythm with my thrusting fingers. I noticed that her asshole was clenching around my finger hungrily as well. Rachel let out a last cry and thrust forward against my face, as another orgasm exploded from her loins. I kept licking and fingering her as she came in waves. Finally, a short eternity later, she finished. I eased my fingers out of her holes and just slowly licked at her wetness until her climax subsided.

I'm not sure how long it was before Rachel finally caught her breath.

"Oh my God, that was so good," she panted. "Thank you."

I looked up from between her knees and saw that she was glowing, her hair a beautiful mes, her cheekbones apple red, looking nothing like a Ratface now.

"May I return the favour? Do you want my mouth on your fat hard cock?"

"I think that you have other holes that I crave more. I love anal sex, and the way that you reacted to my digital presentation confirms what you hinted at earlier- that you love it too."

As much as I enjoyed deflowering Abby's anus last night, there was always even more fun assfucking someone who really wanted their poop chute filled with meat.

"It started out as just a way to keep boys - young men I guess I should say- happy in college. The few bold enough to want more than my mouth got my ass. Pretty soon Ratface Radner was popular as a dirty girl." she chuckled. "I got all the hot guys whose girlfriends just wouldn't let them drive up that old dirt road. More than one prof too. Not that I really needed help with my grades, but I loved knowing that I was giving them a thrill that the pretty girls wouldn't, that their wives wouldn't. I'm not sure at what point exactly that I realized how much I loved it, especially when the cock was nice and fat and would dump a big load of seed into my rectum. I love the sensation of holding that meat there, throbbing, as the hardness subsides, followed by the "plop" as it slips out and the goo gushes out in great gobs. I don't even have to touch myself to come when that happens."

"College was a long time ago" I said as I stood, allowing Rachel to see how rigid my member still remained, how it twitched as she spoke. "And you aren't Ratface anymore."

"Oh, I know, baby," she giggled, "I might not have hit the money mother lode like you, but I've done okay as town librarian. Not many town councillors can resist what I have to offer."

Her fingers caressed her nipples and then one hand trailed down to tease her petals as she grinned up at me. My cock throbbed in time with her movements. Her smile spread wider.

"I think the married ones enough fucking my ass more than they would just another cunt." Rachel continued. "I know for sure that most of their wives won't do what I do. And the few that will aren't nearly as good at it."

She rocked her hips, drawing her knees up to her chest, exposing the red rear entrance to my gaze.

"I most love the first timers, the guys who aren't really sure about anal. They seem to explode the hardest." She chuckled lustily. "But something tells me that you'll do just fine."

I watched as she made her fingers extra wet and then she used one hand to tease her forbidden passage wide open, while coating the rim of her rosebud with her nectar. My hand gave my shaft a few wanks as I stepped closer. As my knees bumped against the mattress, Rachel reached up and found a pillow, which she shoved under her butt, presenting herself to me.

"Can you take me like this or do you only do rear entry doggy style?"

My response was to grab her bony hips firmly and pull her closer, leaning in to find the perfect angle. Resisting the urge to test her tightness by thrusting right to the hilt, I teased her rim, tracing all around the edge with just the wet tip of my cock, allowing my precum to mix with her fluids.

"No condom," I stated. "I'm only as safe as Abigail Andrews is. She says she never cheated before last night, but who knows if that's true or where her hubby has been."

"I've practised nothing but safe sex for years, but something tells me that today is the start of lots of new beginnings, so I'll take that risk." Her hips humped up against my helmet, the mouth of her anus gaping hungrily up at me.

"Don't be a tease," she moaned. She grasped my wet fingers and guided them past her labia to her anus. I buried two fingers deep into her opening, stretching it wider until she groaned.

"That's it, honey," she purred. "Use those fingers to open my ass wide enough to take that fat cock."

I slowly probed Rachel's hungry hole, nudging my fingers deeper, until I got past a knuckle. I then drew back, and thrust deeper, and then repeated it, but harder, then faster.

"Yeah, baby," she said. "I that's where want your cock. I want you to fuck me hard up the ass. All those guys who came before were just readying my ass for you."

I leaned lower, allowing my shaft to nestle in the cleft of her labia, teasing her clit, which made her gasp. With my free hand, I brushed her hair back, allowing me to gently kiss along her jaw line, and then to nibble an ear lobe. My tongue rolled into that opening as I slid my hardness down her groin to where my fingers held open her forbidden passage. Rachel's hips were bouncing anxiously up off the mattress in rhythm with my fingers and tongue.

That movement quickly led to Rachel's ass being impaled by my cock. I thrust forward several times completely burying my shaft in her bowels, and then drawing back until only the tip was clenched in her anal ring.

Rachel squirmed on my bed, reaching up to pull my hands to her nipples. My fingers closed around the hard points, squeezing them until she groaned. I then tugged them away from the puffy flesh of her girlish boobs, while I steadily pounded my cock in and out of her ass. Despite her professed experience with anal sex, I found that her bowel was tight around my girth. Her muscles began milking me. Her hips kept bouncing up and down in rhythm with my thrusts. Her fingers worked her clit as my hands explored her chest. Soon, she started panting for breath.

"It feels so good to be stimulated in so many spots at once," Rachel gasped. I kissed her nose and then thrust my tongue into her mouth, tasting the sweetness of her. Her body was quivering, her legs kicking up and down beneath me, starting a drumming sound each time they hit the mattress. I sensed that her climax was getting close. I focused in on her pleasure, trying to defer my orgasm until she had her moment first.

Her bowel kept clenching tighter around my cock, and then relaxing. Suddenly Rachel let out a loud grunt, thrust out her arms and pushed her body up off the mattress so hard that only the tightening of her asshole kept my cock from slipping right out of her anus. I thrust back into her, wrapping my arms around her body as we rolled about on the bed. Suddenly, at the pe4ak of the wave of her climax, her abdominals tensed even more firmly around my shaft, and she snuck a finger into my rectum stimulating my prostate. Great gobs of goo gushed forth out of my gonads, painting her bowel with my offering.

As my final spurts sputtered out and my shaft softened, Rachel tossed her arms wide, kissed me hard and then lay back, grinning up at me. The sun through the hotel window shone in a halo around her head, creating highlights in her hair. She was as beautiful as any renaissance Madonna.

Just then, there was a knock at the door, a voice announcing "Room service."

"Come in," Rachel yelled, giggling.

I guess that my face showed my shock because she said, "I'm not feeling shy today. After he gets a good look, we can eat food, and then I can show you what I do with strawberries and cream before you take my final virginity. I hope that you at least like little old Ratface me, because I think that I might love you."

"Ratface? I don't love Ratface, but I think that Rachel might be the Belle of my Balls. I'll let you know as soon as you finish those strawberries."

Her laughter filled the room as the room service waitress got a great view of my splodge seeping out of my lover's exposed anus.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,482 Followers
12