The One That Got Away Pt. 04

Story Info
A shy Toronto college student loosens up after one got away.
4.1k words
4
1.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 19

Mirela knew about the proposal. Allison didn't want to tell Mirela about any more shenanigans, as her wildness already led to Mirela being where she is now. Mirela wasn't resentful though because aside from being rid of any financial difficulty, she loved Ally with all her heart. The Brodys were avid NHL fans. It was a family tradition to watch every Stanley Cup Finals each year. Because they were caretakers of Ally, Mirela was invited to their watch parties. Mirela sat huddled on the living room carpet in front of the TV, as her in-laws were watching from the couch. Ally was fast sleep upstairs in her crib and Jeremy was on campus busy with a midterm. Therefore, they were sure to watch Game 1. No doubt that they paid attention to the scene caused by the anthem singer and her fiancé.

'That girl really is something,' snarked Mr. Brody.

Mirela set her hands on her knees and rested her chin on her hands. She frowned, filled with envy that Allison and Joe had such a beautiful proposal moment while she and Jeremy were begrudgingly forced to marriage.

That fall, Ally was able to start taking baby steps. Mirela thought she was finally old enough to take to the park. They went down to Riverdale Park one Sunday November afternoon. She sat down with her legs crossed as Ally joyfully took a few baby steps on the grass and laughed whenever she fell over. Nearby, Mirela saw a group of people filming a 'congratulations' for a couple overseas who got engaged. This made her depressed as she felt even more deprived of a proper wedding celebration than ever.

She hadn't really talked to Allison recently but felt like she needed someone to talk to now. She messaged her asking if they can talk on Skype that night. When they chatted, Allison was very sad to hear how emotional she was. She knew that Mirela would be filled with emotions after the hectic year and a half in her life, but she was too guilty to voluntarily reach out to her. Allison wouldn't have known what to say. But now that she sees that Mirela really needs comfort, she tried to console her as best as she can.

'We can bring you over and have a second wedding for you here,' Allison offered. 'One that's way more fun than you can imagine.'

Mirela stopped crying, the last of her sniffles easing up. She'd love that. The following spring would be perfect when she can get Ally a passport and everything.

Meanwhile, Allison moved up to a star role. One of her agents was watching the live broadcast of the Knights game. He looked closely way at that Allison pointed to Joe to propose to him. He noticed that her facial expressions and body language at that particular instance looked like that of Lara Croft. The casting was still open for the lead role of an upcoming Tomb Raider movie. The agent knew that Allison was wild and she'd definitely enjoy a role where she would sport a prop gun.

Joe on the other hand, had fun being a background dancer. So many partying scenes that he was part of. His favourite was the karaoke scene of 'Isn't It Romantic', the movie set to be released the following winter. Rebel Wilson's character was singing Whitney Houston's 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody'. Joe liked her cover of the song a lot and had no problem jamming to it in the scene where the whole bar broke into dance. It was much more fun that holding a giant beach ball around in place or being a sex worker at a strip club.

This made for a fruitful wedding. Joe and Allison decided to attend the NHL awards at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino and then follow it up shortly by having their wedding at the same venue. Their wedding was very informal. No pews like church, but rather just fold up chairs. A lot of Vegas Golden Knights players and coaching staff stuck around after the awards show to be their guests. Near the front, there was a cardboard cut out of Allison in her Lara Croft role. After completing their vows, everyone went to the room with the open bar. Then, the DJ played Rebel Wilson's cover of 'I Wanna Dance with Somebody' and everyone broke out dancing. They even stood on the tables and danced to mimic the scene in the movie. It was a blast seeing Golden Knights coach (and NHL coach of the year) Gerard Gallant rocking it as well. He didn't know the actual dance moves in the movie's scene, as he obviously hasn't seen it yet, so he decided just to go for Gru's dance moves from Despicable Me. When Rebel Wilson's high note came at the end of the song, Allison was on the table and sung the high note herself, holding her fist in the air like Rebel Wilson's character does in the movie. Everyone applauded. To be this big and partying among the presence of NHL players and coaches is how she knew she made it.

Chapter 20

Allison showed Mirela video footage of her own wedding during their Skype call and promised that her second wedding would be even better than that. Mirela was still being financially supported by Allison and Joe. With the bigger roles they landed, the money arrived in larger quantities.

Jeremy did love Mirela. He didn't find her any less attractive after her pregnancy and giving birth. Despite her stretch marks or her few grey hairs from sleepless nights, he still loved her the same. That reminded him of a line in Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud: 'My heart could still fall as heart at 23.' While it was Mirela who is the one at that age and not Jeremy, he still took the lyrics personally and danced with her a few times to the song in their living room. Mirela hoped that dancing to this song could be their special thing for their second wedding.

His parents had no problem with letting them fuck because they were already financially supported enough for a potential second child. Jeremy also seemed to have a promising future with his grades. He enjoyed a good fuck to destress before exams. Mirela was wild and wanted to try many sex positions that she hadn't done yet. They decided to go for the Amazon position one day. She thought it was fitting that she dominates him as she was still significantly older. Jeremy submitted himself on the bed with his legs in the air. Mirela held on to them as she rode his cock while standing. They both put on a bit of weight, Mirela with the mom bod and Jeremy with the freshman 15. But both still loved each other and enjoyed a good fucking. After getting tired, they just both lied on the bed and Jeremy fucked her from behind sideways.

As the winter months approached, Mirela let Ally walk on the shoveled driveway to enjoy herself and her first experience with snow. Mirela made sure Ally was warm and snug in her winter clothes. She thought this would be a cute video for TikTok, something she hasn't used since that day that led to Allison's big breakthrough. It got a lot of heart reactions and she was glad that her adorable daughter was so popular.

Jeremy's winter semester was pretty enjoyable. He had a very attractive teaching assistant. The course was notable for hiring eye candy for their tutorial sessions. It was to promote enrolment for the course. Her name was Lauren. She was very chill and let students off with a warning if she sees wandering eyes during their weekly quizzes. Lauren didn't even call individual students out. Instead, she just briefly addressed the issue as a whole before the following week's quiz.

She had light brown hair and didn't need the fake beauty of makeup that most TAs normally used. Jeremy knew that it would be unfaithful to Mirela to lust over Lauren. However, he remembered that Mirela loved to have threesomes. Therefore, he thought it would be a good idea to invite Lauren to one. However, he knew to wait until the semester is over and he isn't her student anymore so that there will not be any conflicts of interest.

There was a snowball fight on campus during February's reading week. Anyone could join. Jeremy used that opportunity to show Lauren to Mirela. Mirela saw Lauren's furious facial expressions as she was caught up in pelting people with snowballs. Mirela even got hit hard by one of them and fell over. She knew then that that was a girl she'd definitely love to have a threesome with.

This eagerness made him so relieved when the final exam was over and he rushed out the exam room, leaping in the hallway with joy. He waited until the next day and then sent an email to Lauren to formally invite her. Lauren responded that evening. She wasn't particularly interested in sexual affairs with former students but she was impressed that in only his second year, Jeremy was already married and has a kid. Lauren even saw that adorable TikTok video of Ally and was one of the thousands to heart it. A young family man really turned Lauren on, so she accepted. They'll do it at her apartment the weekend before the summer semester begins.

Chapter 21

Mirela wanted to roleplay using Lauren's aggressive side that she exhibited during the snowball fight. She even told Lauren about how her friend Allison was left limping after being fingered too hard by a tough, masculine girl. Lauren was really turned on by this young mother's storied history of kink. All three were already undressed. Lauren invited Mirela to lie down on her bed and went straight to fingering her hard. Mirela didn't like it that much and wanted some lube. So, she opened her freezer and grabbed an icicle. She brushed it gently on Mirela's pussy lips as she winced at the freezing cold. The tip of it slowly melted on the surface of Mirela's body. Then, Lauren just stuck the whole thing in and fucked her pussy with it. Mirela was screaming from the cold. This got Jeremy rock hard and he just had to fuck her right there.

Lauren took what was left of the icicle out and Jeremy just stuffed his hard cock inside. He was aroused by how cold the inside of her pussy was. Mirela enjoyed the warmth of Jeremy's cock. Lauren was lying on her bed beside Mirela and stuffed the remaining part of the icicle in her butt hole as Jeremy fucked her. Mirela shrieked again from the cold. Her butt was throbbing against the icicle. The rest of it gradually melted and made Lauren's bed wet. But Lauren didn't mind at all. It'd dry up quickly anyways and she enjoyed her bed being the site of a threesome.

Lauren asked Jeremy to stick it inside of her as well. When he did, Lauren enjoyed how cold it was from being inside of Mirela. Mirela returned the favour to Lauren by rubbing her clit to pleasure her while she was getting fucked by Jeremy. She also sucked Lauren's left tit for a bit. Lauren orgasmed hard as Mirela caressed her. Lauren let Jeremy finish inside his wife. He stuffed it back in Mirela and came shortly after. Lauren then licked the cum in her pussy and returned the favour of caressing Mirela.

Meanwhile, Allison enjoyed playing Lara Croft. Her wild side was a fire that never burned out. There was one scene where they filmed in the mountains in Aspen. She was to do a chase scene while snowboarding. She enjoyed it so much and since becoming a lead actress, even started an Instagram account that accumulated over 2 million followers. The first posts on the account were postgame photos from when she did the proposal. The Knights organization even invited her back for a playoff game in their first round series against the Sharks. Knowing her presence was for comic relief, she left threw her arms in the air and shook her head in disappointment when Tomas Hertl scored the double overtime goal against the Knights. It did become a viral gif.

Allison liked giving her fans a sneak peak of behind-the-scenes stuff whenever they are filming the Lara Croft movie. After the crew got enough footage, Allison decided to do a casual snowboarding session and have her agent film it for her Insta page. He couldn't say no because social media publicity will only hype up the movie.

Allison got clips while snowboarding in various jackets and decided to mash it into a mini-music video. She used the audio track of Glee's medley cover of Halo/Walking on Sunshine. It was perfect because when they transitioned songs in the medley, she can transition to a clip of herself wearing a different jacket. She also happened to snowboard past some trees and timed the jacket transitions to her snowboarding behind a tree. It looked epic. She was proud to upload it to Instagram and awaited all the hearts. They flooded in and she couldn't believe how famous she is. A lot of comments said 'We love you, Allison'. She will never get tired of this fame.

Chapter 22

Allison was a wild one. Her roles included other scenes like skydiving. They could have faked it in front of a green screen but Allison wanted the authentic experience. She wasn't going to master something like that for one scene of course, so they gave her a trial run tandem skydiving. She was terrified as most people would normally be. But the prone position of free falling was tolerable. Her mouth was open and her lips blew in the mind to make her face look very silly. When the parachute finally opened, she was in a vertical position and enjoyed the view of the Nevada fields.

After getting familiar, the crew had her do a run with the skydive instructor covered in a light blue body suit that blended with the sky. Therefore, it looked like she was skydiving all alone. The instructor was wearing a GoPro on his wrist for the upclose angles of Allison.

She will never get bored of this wild life. There will always be new things to try. She was only in her mid 20s and breezing through the things that most people take forever to cross off their bucket lists. That reminded her of a little made for TV movie called '7 things to do before I'm 30'. She recalled that the first thing the protagonist in that movie did was get a tattoo. That was indeed one thing that many may leave off on their bucket lists. She knew a tramp stamp was the sexiest place for ink. She decided to get one of the Golden Knights' logo. Being a social media personality at their games meant a lot to her. She went for the team's secondary logo because the swords in the design made for a fierce tramp stamp. Black ink only, because most tramp stamps aren't known to be colourful.

Allison booked a private session to get inked. The tattoo artist was named Lynn and very attractive. She herself wasn't inked. She sported golden blonde hair and was around the same age as Allison. It's been a while since Allison had a threesome or engaged in anything sexual with another woman. She decided to take off her pants and undies. She lied down prone on the massage table with only a sports bra on to get inked. Lynn took her cues and decided not to wear gloves during the procedure. She got horny thinking that this Tomb Raider star was coming on to her. Lynn started out by rubbing the tattoo outline on her lower back. Then, she spanked her bare ass. This turned Allison on. Allison got up to look at the outline in the mirror. Before she can turn around to look at her lower back, Lynn went up behind her and touched her pussy began rubbing it. Allison got really aroused. Lynn then kissed her soft neck.

After a brief detour, she got back on the massage table and let Lynn begin inking her with the needle. After brief contact with her skin, Allison screamed in pain. Lynn quickly lifted the needle and took it away from Allison. She turned the lamp off. She patted Allison's lower back and asked if she needed to make her booboo feel better. Allison sat up on the massage table with her legs open and said an orgasm can make her feel a lot better. Lynn kissed her on her forehead and began slowly fingering her. She knew this was the start of a very good friendship. Allison bit her bottom lip and moaned. She closed her eyes and indulged in the pleasure. Lynn was going a bit faster. Allison didn't want to make a mess by squirting everywhere in her tattoo shop. She tried hard to hold it in and told Lynn to slow down. Lynn insisted that it would be an honour to have a Tomb Raider star 'make a mess' in her shop.

Allison was breathing heavily, her belly moving to each big inhale and exhale. Lynn decided to stop fingering her and switch to licking her. Allison was really close and got on her knees doggy style to let Lynn help her finish by switching back to fingering her. Lynn misaimed and poked her in the ass. Allison gave off a loud 'ow' and moved a bit in reaction to the pain. She didn't like having her orgasm ruined. Lynn promised to make up for it. She'll promise to do the tattoo for free if Allison treats her to a date.

They went bungee jumping together. Lynn wasn't the adrenaline junkie but she wanted to do this for Allison to make up for what happened. They were tied together to the bungee cord around the ankles. They held on to each other and got pushed off a tower overlooking a lake. During that moment where they were falling, they made out. The love and affection that Lynn felt helped her overcome her discomfort from the falling. Before they knew it, they were waist deep in the water and then emerged from the water again from the pull of the bungee cord. A raft was there for them to grab on to. They loosened themselves from the bungee cord strapped around their ankles and continued making out, with both of their heads still soaked. Allison stayed friends with Lynn by inviting her to future threesomes with Joe.

Chapter 23

It was time for the Lara Croft movie to premier. It was a summer blockbuster. Many places decided to debut her movie via the vintage drive-in theater. The country fell in love with Allison and wanted to recuperate the romance from that era of cinema. Even the end credits of the movie played 'Kiss Me' by Sixpence None the Richer. Mirela was able to bring Jeremy, the Brodys and Ally over to the States as they decided to have their own Premier night watch party in Phoenix. Allison of course couldn't get around without being bombarded by fans asking for autographs. This was the only slight down part to her fame. This was Allison's first time meeting Ally and she adored every bit of her.

She just had to get a picture of herself holding Ally and post it on Instagram. They all sat on a picnic blanket on the field and Allison adored watching Ally walk on the grass. She thought about how this little tot will see her mommy and daddy getting married tomorrow.

Mirela's parents were flown in to Phoenix to enjoy their daughter's real wedding. Many other family members were also flown in, as they decided not to keep the marriage a secret anymore. Ally already grew into an adorable toddler so nobody really cared. Instead, they saw Mirela and Jeremy as a mature, responsible couple for their age. There was also a huge gathering of the Brody family. All were flown in at Allison's expense which she can more than afford now that she is a Hollywood treasure. Ms K. was also flown in. She looked past the embarrassing moment during her high school visit. Ms K. taught summer school to Mirela (as university prep before she officially started as an international undergrad student) and therefore, knew who she was. Even Lauren was brought in. Not that anybody knew of their threesome, but she was a guest by association to teaching Jeremy. Allison just wanted to fly in as many guests as she can to really make it up to Mirela.

It was a beautiful wedding. Ally was the flower girl that everyone adored. Many polaroids were taken of her and of the festivities. The summer romance continued as Jeremy and Mirela slow danced to 'Kiss Me' and 'Thinking Out Loud'. All the attention were on them. The DJ then played 'Party in the USA'. It was a good track for many of the attendees who were visiting the country for the first time ever. Everyone sprayed champagne at each other to celebrate to the song. Next on was Louis Tomlinson's 'Just Hold On'. It was relatable to the marriage of Mirela and Jeremy. A rough start to their marriage where they had to keep it low key, now becomes this fun celebration, with a beautiful daughter to boot. Not to mention kinky time with a beautiful TA. The DJ ended with Hannah Montana's 'You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home'. Mirela was given the opportunity to change into a cowgirl outfit and really rock her inner country girl as everyone jammed to the song to reenact the ending of the Hannah Montana Movie. There was even a truck for Mirela to climb on the back of as it slowly drove away.

12