The One Who Got Away

Story Info
A young man sees a woman who turned him down.
2.1k words
3.8
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she first sat down, Daniel could only see her back and a sliver of her face, and he wasn't positive if he knew her or not. It isn't uncommon for Daniel to run into people he recognized, no matter where in the world he ended up. It was a trait that his father carried, and his father's father before him. The world is small around the Warren men. Daniel kept one eye on the young woman while he continued eating his lunch, and just as she turned her face to the left and gave Daniel a full view, his immediate recognition was interrupted.

"-and that was Tuesday, but are you even listening to me?" Charlotte smiled at Daniel, teasing him with just the smallest hint of annoyance behind it. Charlotte took her foot out of the gold sandal she was wearing and kicked his shin lightly. She was in a long blue dress that went to her ankles, and he felt it softly brush against his leg.

"I am so sorry!" Daniel said, and grabbed Charlotte's face with both his hands, kissing her on her forehead. She laughed and continued her story, while Daniel did his best to pay attention. But as soon as she was once again occupied with the telling of it, Daniel turned his internal focus back toward the young woman at the other table, who he now recognized as Sally.

Sally was a cute brunette with dimples and a slightly upturned nose that gave the slight impression of Cindy Lou-Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Sally worked at the same company as Daniel, but in a different division. They would see each other once in a while and were friendly enough that Daniel had once asked her out on a date, just before he had begun seeing Charlotte. She had turned him down politely. Not long after that, he met Charlotte, a gorgeous strawberry blonde who kicked his ass daily and kept him honest. He was in love with her, hands down. He thought of nobody else. But it was impossible, just in this moment, not to wonder about Sally, who was now sitting with a man, obviously her date, who looked nothing like Daniel.

The boyfriend was tall and thin with a scraggly dark beard and flat brown eyes. Daniel was shorter and broad, with lean muscles and bright cerulean blue eyes. Sally's normally tan skin was slightly pale - she must have been spending more time inside this summer - but it didn't compare in paleness to Charlotte, who had to wear SPF 80 if she spent more than ten minutes in the sun. If she didn't, her alabaster skin would turn red as a lobster. Sally had on minimal makeup, which Daniel liked. He didn't mean to keep comparing her to Charlotte, but it was impossible to wrangle his mind completely. Charlotte wore quite a bit of makeup - she looked great, but Daniel had a secret preference for the perfectly bare face. Sally was wearing a pair of jeans and a loose t-shirt, and her boyfriend was in work boots. They weren't trying to impress anybody.

Daniel's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of silence - always a concern when Charlotte is still present. He turned his face away from Sally and back towards Charlotte, who now looked thoroughly unamused. So Daniel pointed out Sally and told Charlotte that he had asked her own but had been turned down. Daniel held his breath while waiting to see what Charlotte's reaction would be. A small smile grew across Charlotte's face, and Daniel saw the unmistakable glint of devious mischief alight in her eyes. Just seeing that look on her face made Daniel's cock twitch. He knew that when Charlotte became jealous, he always benefitted. It was a tightrope walk to make sure he didn't push her too far, or else the jealousy would turn her cold. But up to that point, it just seemed to make her undeniably, irrepressibly horny.

The first thing she did was walk her fingers across the top of his thigh until her hand rested lightly on his growing cock. Daniel sighed and moved his hips forward to feel more of her, but she pulled her hand off. What a tease. Daniel pouted at Charlotte and grabbed her wrist. Charlotte's face flashed anger but she didn't pull away, and so he firmly pressed her hand to his cock, now fully hard and obvious through his Adidas shorts. Charlotte's devious smirk returned - she can never resist. Her hand gripped his cock fully and gave it one long stroke before pulling her hand away again, leaving an obtrusive tent in Daniel's shorts. He flipped his cock, rock hard and throbbing, up under his waistband as their waitress approached them and filled their water glasses from a pitcher. Daniel squirmed and breathed deep, anticipating Charlotte's continuation of their fun. Once the waitress was gone, Charlotte used both her hands to remove Daniel's cock from under his waistband and put her other hand inside of his shorts to stroke his bare cock. Daniel's breath caught in his throat and a soft moan escaped his lips.

"I think she's noticed you." Charlotte murmured, still stroking Daniel's cock under his shorts. Daniel looked over at the other table, where Sally and her boyfriend sat. Sure enough, Sally seemed to have turned slightly and was watching Daniel out of the corner of her eye, smiling to herself.

"We should give her a little show." Charlotte giggled and leaned over Daniel's lap. When she pulled his cock out of his shorts, the head now glistening with precum, Daniel gasped. Charlotte was bold but had never been this bold. They were out on the patio at a sport's bar, a local haunt that was mostly populated by regulars. It was a gloomy and rainy day so not many patrons had chosen to sit outside. But even still, Charlotte's courage made Daniel's cock jump and twitch in her hand. Then she surprised him again by putting a hand up on his face and gently turning it so that he was looking back at Sally. As Charlotte continued to stroke him, Daniel began letting his eyes wander over Sally's body. She may have said no to him before, but there was nothing she could do about this. He was going to look at her while his girlfriend pleasured him.

Charlotte spat on her hand and went back to stroking Daniel's cock, but he stopped her after a moment and gave her a look very familiar to Charlotte. It was the look that pleaded for a blowjob. Charlotte laughed at Daniel's own boldness, and then turned his head back toward Sally. Charlotte then lowered her face to Daniel's lap and teased his cock with her hot breath. But Daniel had had enough teasing. He grabbed her head with both of his hands and gripped her hair, pulling her head down onto his cock until the entire length of it was down her throat and she was gagging and trying to breath. Daniel let go and Charlotte flew up, glaring at Daniel and wiping her mouth. But Daniel wasn't in the mood to hear any argument, and he definitely wasn't going to let this end now. So before Charlotte could begin her protest, he grabbed her again and pulled her down onto his cock. This time she was ready for it and she struggled, but he was easily stronger than her and pushed her face down onto his dick without much effort. But this time he didn't let go. Instead he rocked his hips with his cock inside her mouth, moving it all around and enjoying the thought of his precum dripping down the back of his beautiful girlfriend's throat.

Charlotte's eyes were wide but she began to lick and suck obediently. Daniel knew that she would. She was a very good girl. He sat back in his chair and enjoyed as her tongue snaked around the base of his cock. He had no idea how she did it, but it was pure bliss. He closed his eyes and thrust gently into her throat each time she went down. When he opened his eyes, he glanced over at Sally to see if she was enjoying the show. What he saw he couldn't believe.

Her boyfriend was gone - in the bathroom perhaps - and Sally had turned her chair almost entirely around in order to watch Daniel be stroked and sucked. But Sally was not only watching; with her left hand she held her jeans down around her knees and with her right hand she was fingering herself vigorously, as if she was already prepared to cum. Daniel almost came, and he had to grab Charlotte's head and stop her from moving to ensure that he didn't. Sally was looking directly into his eyes and now, with his ears seeking it, Daniel could hear the sound of her wet pussy being pounded by three of her fingers. All of a sudden, in one rush, Daniel knew he had to have her. He wouldn't be denied again. He stood up, knocking Charlotte off of his dick but barely noticing as she began to scold him. Then, when Charlotte noticed where he was heading, her eyes lit up and she jumped up to follow him.

When he reached Sally, he smacked her hard across her face. She was shocked beyond belief, and put both of her hands up to her ruby cheek. Then Daniel touched her face softly, though she flinched, and then began to kiss her deeply. She tried to push him away but he stayed close, his strength making her struggle meaningless. His cock was still out of his shorts, gleaming with Charlotte's spit and his precum, and he pushed his shorts the rest of the way off and stepped out of them. He did the same with his boxers and then shoved them in Sally's mouth, again surprising her so much that her eyes nearly popped out of her head. He used his boxers to tie her wrists behind her back. Daniel's cock twitched at the understanding that he would be inside her soon and there was nothing she could do to stop him. Sure, a waitress or busboy could interrupt, but it was unlikely if he were quick, and Charlotte had already ensured that he was more than ready to cum at any touch. If a waitress or busboy did interrupt, well, then Daniel would fuck them too.

With Sally gagged and bound, Daniel stuck two fingers inside her pussy and felt her wet and ready. Then, a whine from his left. Daniel looked over to see Charlotte, naked and waiting for command. Daniel told her to dance - there was just enough shitty country music playing over the loudspeakers for her to swing her hips around. Charlotte looked embarrassed and annoyed but obeyed. Daniel watched her curvy body move to entice him while he peeled off Sally's jeans and underwear. She struggled weakly and made crying sounds, but there were no tears. Her pussy continued to leak. Finally, Daniel grabbed the girl who had denied him and put her on the wooden planked floor. He told Charlotte to stop shaking her ass and come sit on her face, and Charlotte obeyed. Daniel loved to watch Charlotte with other women. He watched her eyes cross as she grinded on Sally's face and made it slick with her wetness. Then he spread Sally's legs and entered her. A short scream was followed by a long moan, and then Sally's legs relaxed as he began to fuck her. He fucked her for what seemed like an hour but must have been just a few minutes, and then Charlotte began to cum. Daniel reached out and put the fingers that had been inside Sally into Charlotte's mouth. Charlotte sucked hard and came, rubbing her pussy all over Sally's defeated face.

Daniel couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed Sally's hips and ground them into the floor, thrusting as hard as he could and as fast as he wanted into Sally's helpless form, loving hearing her grunting and moaning. He felt himself getting close as Charlotte got off of Sally's face. He leaned forward and pulled the boxers out of Sally's mouth, and she began gasping. Daniel then stuck his tongue into her mouth as he thrust all the way deep inside her and began to cum. He stopped kissing her to tell her that he was cumming just so that he could hear her protests as he pumped his seed deep into her unwilling womb.

The sound of shattering glass as the waitress rounded the corner to the patio was the last thing Daniel heard before pulling out. He winked at the waitress - a not-unattractive woman in her fifties - and made his way back to his table, where Charlotte was finishing her drink.