The Only Cock You'll Ever Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lay down on her pillows, we both moaned into each other as we made out, grinding up and down. I felt like I was going crazy, my poor clit aching to be released. Miss Bala felt it, staring into my eyes as she lifted my dress, one hand cupping and playfully teasing my pink cage. I whimpered under her touch, straining hard in my prison, simultaneously wanting to be unlocked and released, and to be kept this way forever.

Smirking, she planted a small kiss on my clit, continuing to leak despite my best efforts. Still cupping me in her palm, Miss Bala moved to my ear, her whisper seeming to radiate through my entire body.

"I promise sweetie, I will make it all worth it, being locked up for me. You never need your cock ever again." My brain was on fire, moaning from her words, a part of me knowing them to be true. Kissing me again, slowly placing my legs on her shoulders, I cried as her fingers rubbed a mix of lube and my own cum inside of my eager, desperate, little hole.

Stretched to the brim of pain, I gripped the bedsheets for support as I felt her cock slip into my body. Bigger than any dildo I owned, and far more pleasurable, Miss Bala slowly slid inside the sissy before her, being as gentle as she could. Soon, whimpering desperately to be fucked, I felt her slide that beautiful cock out of me just enough, only to be thrust back in, shivering as it playfully glided along my g-spot.

I lasted about four times of her bottoming out in me before my clit erupted, my own screams behind it as I came, my denial pouring forth all over my new latex dress, and all over Miss Bala. A quivering mess, my brain melting into a puddle of submissiveness, I continued my endless moaning as she fucked me hard through my orgasm, demanding more. She had me exactly where she wanted me, not letting me go in the slightest.

I came, and I came, and I came. A never ending stream of orgasms, my poor clit constantly leaking cum, which Miss Bala was only happy to fuck right back inside of me. By the time I heard her moan, felt her cock shoot cum deep inside my ass, I could barely breathe, overcome by how wonderful this experience had been. Collapsing on top of me, her big beautiful cock still buried deep inside, we kissed, cried, and held one another.

Mumbling in the nook of her neck, I hummed as she stroked my hair. Smiling down at the sissy she had completely and successfully dominated, Miss Bala couldn't stop staring at me. "I told you Rory, this is the only cock you'll ever need."

I stared right back at her, intensity in my eyes. "I want that, Miss Bala. I only want your cock."

Her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Does that mean you'll give me yours? I promise you now, that I will never give it back." I blushed, knowing that I had, probably for the first time, every part of me on board with this decision.

"It is all yours." A happy squeal escaped her lips as she kissed me, holding me tightly in the bed. We stayed there all afternoon, kissing and fucking, before both moving to a much needed shower. Leaving her apartment, back in my more appropriate attire, I held a bag with my new latex dress, hoping for a reason soon enough to wear it once more.

Miss Bala held my keys in her hands a few days after that, and my heart soon after. True to her word, even months after being her sissy I had never again seen my cock, not even once. But I held no regrets for that decision, enjoying far more the ability to stroke, lick, suck, and fuck hers instead. I was devoted to it. Addicted to it. She was beyond right in her promise to me, in what I needed in life.

It truly was the only cock I would ever need.

And I fucking needed it.

12