The Open Lotus Retreat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not gay, bisexual porn, Robbie; just one of the many of my perversions. As well as watching two women make love, I get turned on by watching two men suck each other off."

"I'm not sure I'm up for sucking another man's cock, Connie, but I'll try with the other stuff. I want to be there for you the best I can, but you have to understand that this won't be easy for me."

She came to me and hugged me deeply and said, "Thank you, Robbie. I love you. I'm sorry...no...no...I can't apologize...this is who I am." Then we kissed deeply. And, then she let her robe slip to the floor and she knelt in front of me and started massaging my cock through my pants while she looked up at me and into my eyes. She then undid my pants button and slid down my fly and reached in and took my cock out and started stroking it. She then started sucking the tip of my flaccid cock.

The little voice in my head said, 'Not here, not in the kitchen!' And that voice kept me from getting fully hard. I was afraid a neighbor would see in, or someone would come to the door. But I knew this was all part of what Connie was talking about with me and my uptight vanilla sex attitude, and I knew that having sex in the kitchen would be the least of what I'd be expected to endure. So I told myself to calm down and just relax and to imagine we were upstairs in our bed, and I breathed deeply. It worked. The more I relaxed and breathed, the harder my cock became.

I helped her out by pulling my pants down so she could gain better access. She sucked me off that day with more enthusiasm than I ever remembered her doing prior. She spent more time sucking my cock than usual, and she even sucked on my balls and licked my perineum, which I'd never let her do in the past. She ordered me not to cum, and to tell her when I was close. She edged me a few times before she jumped up on the kitchen counter. She moved her ass to the edge of the counter and brought her knees up and set her feet next to her hips. Her pussy was displayed right in my front of me and it was engorged and deep red in color.

"I'm so hot right now, Robbie. Eat me...eat me good," she said in a husky voice as she fingered her clit.

I was never a big fan of eating pussy, but I knew right then and there that if I was going to keep my wife I needed to start enjoying it. As I knelt down and began eating her, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face deeper into her. It was as if she was trying to pull my head up inside her womb. She came three times and her love juice flowed profusely. My face was soaked with her cunt juice and when I arose from eating her she did something she had never done before, she licked my face clean of her juices. We then kissed and tongued and mingled her love juice between us.

I was harder than I had been in a long while. I picked Connie up from the kitchen counter and laid her down on the floor, and we made love right there. When we finished I rolled off her and we lay next to each other on the floor . Then Connie did something I'd never seen her do before, she continued to finger her clit and moaned herself to three more orgasms right in front of me. When she was done, she had a contented smile on her face.

As she turned to me, she said, "This is going to be so much fun, Robbie, you'll see. I'm so glad you're joining me for this new chapter."

She reached her fingers into her vagina and pulled some of my cum out and then licked her fingers. She then re-dipped her fingers into herself and pulled another load out, and offered it to my face.

"Try it. Have you ever tried your own cum?" I shook my head no. "I thought not. Come on, Robbie, give it a lick. It won't kill you."

I leaned in and licked her fingers and for the first time tasted my own cum. The odd taste like nothing I've experienced before. She laughed at my foul face.

"You'll get used to it, honey. I'll have you eating cum like a pro before long," she said as I got up off the floor to rinse my mouth with water at the sink.

After we showered, dressed and ate dinner, she wanted to talk to me about the logistics of going forward.

"Robbie, I bet you're curious about what our next steps will be regarding the next chapter in our lives; our open relationship...our open marriage, I guess we'll call it."

"Yes, I've been wondering just what you had in mind."

"I've been doing some research and I think we should go to Sex Camp," she said, as she looked at my face for my expression.

"Sex Camp! What the hell is that?" I blurted out, completely taken aback.

"Well, there's actually a place that promotes sex positive lifestyles. It's a camp of sorts. They have cottages you stay in, and they have workshops and seminars, and such on the stuff I've been talking about to you that I want to try."

"Seminars on sex? Why do you need a seminar on sex?" I uttered in complete surprise.

"It's made for people like us, Robbie."

"Like us?"

"Yes, people who want to get into the swinging lifestyle, but don't really know how to start. The camp allows you to not only take these classes, or workshops, or whatever they call them, but to meet other like-minded people and...well...have fun.

"There's one catch, if you sign up, you need to sign up for the entire summer; it's a summer long program We'd have to use all of our vacation time from work and ask for an unpaid leave for the rest of the time."

"Oh, no...," I started to say.

"Robert, we have the money to take some unpaid time. This is our lives we're talking about. We need to spend a little on ourselves. This is important to me. Now, I checked with Sex Camp, and they still have some openings for this summer, but they're filling up fast, so the gentleman on the phone told me to make a decision soon. I already cleared the time off with my boss. So, I've been planning on going with or without you. I hope that you want to join me. Can you check with work and see if you can take the summer off?"

"Sex Camp! Jesus, Connie. Where the hell is this place anyways?"

"Arizona. It is in the mountains of Arizona, near Sedona and all that new age mysticism stuff they do up there. It's held at a place called the Open Lotus Retreat."

And so, reluctantly, I secured the summer off of work and we signed up for Sex Camp.

~~~~

And, that's how I wound up in Dr. Hands' office, at the medical clinic in Flagstaff, Arizona, on a sunny June morning that summer on our way to Sex Camp.

After Connie signed us up for the camp, we received a packet of instructions from them. It was quite a rigorous process to get accepted in. First, we were required to visit our primary care doctors, and have a whole battery of tests; everything from screening for all STDs, to testing for tuberculosis, West Nile virus, and Zika, and a bunch of other communicable nasty things, and the results of those tests faxed to them. If all wasn't clear with these first health tests, our application would be denied. After the initial shock of just how many things we humans can pass on to one another, whether through sex or other means, like insects, at the least, it was comforting to know the camp screened everyone before letting them in.

Once we'd passed the first step, they set up the appointment with Dr. Hands in Arizona to go through another round of tests; general blood work, more STD screens, and general health assessment; plus, a psychological interview- to make sure you are stable enough to handle sex with a bunch of strangers, I presumed. If you passed all these tests, the camp sent a shuttle down the mountain for you.

"So, I see you passed all your STD tests, everything is negative there, so that's good. And the rest of your physical looks good; you're as healthy as a horse. You're all clear to go out and have all the sex you want this summer up at the camp," Dr. Hands said to me as he looked over my blood work, EKG results, and such.

Then he peered at me over top of his glasses at me and said, "And now I'd like to talk to you about another matter. As you know, I've just finished with your wife's exam and interview. She tells me that your sex drive has never been that strong, and that it was her idea to come to the camp, and she feels like she had to push you to come here. Is that right, Robert?"

"Well, yes. She does have a stronger sex drive than me, a lot stronger it seems, as I recently found out. I'm just a once a week, old fashioned missionary position kinda guy. I don't really go for much else. But, I do want to please her, so..."

"Do you want to be here, Robert? I don't mean in my office, but the camp. Do you want to attend the camp?"

"I want to be with my wife, and she wants to be here."

"Okay, so you'd say that your motivation for attending Sex Camp is to please your wife, not your own sexual fulfillment. Is that correct, Robert?"

"Yes," I answered truthfully.

"Okay, that tells me a lot about your libido. Do you have any issues with obtaining an erection when you do have sex with your wife?" Dr Hands asked me. "Any symptoms of erectile dysfunction?"

"No, not at all. I'm just happy with what we had...once a week, nothing fancy. I thought that was normal."

"There is no normal when it comes to levels of sexual desire, Robert. But, there is often a mismatch between married couples, and this can cause marital issues. I get the feeling that your attendance at this camp is an attempt to head off any marital problems in that department."

"Yes. That is mostly correct," I added.

"Your testosterone levels are good, in fact a little higher than I'd expect for someone your age. And, your other hormones are all within the ranges needed for a healthy sex drive. And you're not exhibiting other symptoms of ED. Hmmm...well there is something else we can test for, and if it's what I suspect, I might be able to do something for you on this. We are running a clinical trial for a new drug that has shown a lot of promise for people with chronic low libido. If you want, I'd like to run a few tests on you. I'd like to do a brain scan to see if you'd qualify for the trial," Dr. Hands stated.

"What is this new drug...like an aphrodisiac?" I inquired.

"No, I wouldn't classify this new drug as an aphrodisiac, Robert. There's a Dual Control Model that explains it like this: our brains are constantly monitoring for sexual relevant stimuli; this is called our Sexual Excitation System, or SES. Another part of our brain is constantly monitoring to inhibit that, it's called the Sexual Inhibition System, or SIS. For example: the Sexual Excitation System says: there's a hot sexy woman here, let's have sex, and the Sexual Inhibition System says, but my mother is in the house and she might hear us, so no you can't have sex now, don't even think about getting aroused. These two systems are constantly working together to keep us in check, so to speak. Some people have a stronger exciter response system and a weaker inhibitor, so they may not care that their mother is in the house, it wouldn't stop them from getting aroused and perusing sex with that hot sexy woman, in that example. Other people have a stronger SIS, or inhibitor system, and that puts the brakes on their desire and arousal.

"Are you following me?"

"Yes, I think so," I answered.

"If your Sexual Inhibition System is too strong or your Sexual Excitation System is too weak, you might exhibit low libido. A lot of it is learned response and cultural. For example: if a young boy who was masturbating got caught; let's say their grandmother walked in on them and the grandmother was horrified and caused a big scene, that could go either way depending on how young they were, their religious and family attitudes towards sex, and their individual biology. One boy could wind up severely scarred from that, and that may affect their inhibition response system, their SIS might become too sensitive. Another boy, under the same scenario, might become sexually excited by being caught. For the rest of his life, he might become aroused by the thought of getting caught while having sex," Dr. Hands continued. "So, if you're the type that is more sexually inhibited than excited, you're always tapping your sexual brakes, and you're probably not even aware of it. You may not even have had an incident like that grandmother scenario that you could attribute your inhibitions it to. It could be something deep within your brain that you're not conscious of. And, unraveling someone's psychology, and rewiring them is a lot of work and takes a lot of time, and there's no guarantee for success.

"Studies have found that for people with low libido, or hypoactive sexual disorder, given no other malady, like low testosterone, that there is a greater activation of the gyrus rectus within the medial frontal cortex of the brain during normal sexual stimuli. This greater activation may be putting the brakes on their sexual excitation. The gyrus rectus part of your brain is involved in higher cognitive function, so those people with higher activity in that part of the brain may be over analyzing why they shouldn't be having sex, and putting the brakes on the lower animal part of the brain that drives sexual curiosity, desire and arousal."

Dr. Hands must have seen that I had started to zone out.

"So to sum it up quickly," Dr. Hands went on, "we can test for that. We can test for a higher activation in your gyrus rectus in your frontal cortex. And, if you have what I suspect, you'd be a candidate for the drug trial. The drug dulls down your sexual inhibition response system, effectively dulling your sexual brakes so that your sexual excitation system can accelerate, and hopefully you'll have more sexual desire. So, if you're interested, we can do the tests now, it doesn't take long. The trial is a double blind study, so even if you are a candidate, you might be receiving a placebo, and not the actual drug, you won't know. I also won't know if you're receiving the placebo."

"Well, I'll know if I have an increase in sex drive, won't I?"

"I'm sure you've heard of the Placebo Effect. Just the suggestion that you are taking a drug that will benefit you can change the subjects expectations, and thus their brain can actually alter their mind-body chemistry. Plus, the sexually charged environment of the camp is one of the reasons this drug manufacturer wants to do one of their clinical trials here. Just by being in this sexually open and explicit environment could charge someone's sex drive. If all the participants taking the placebo are experiencing a significant increase in sex drive when they're exposed to a real life sexually explicit environment, such as Sex Camp, that's something they would want to know."

"Okay. Sign me up."

"Well, like I said, first we'll do a brain scan and see if you're even a candidate."

And so, I had the brain scan. They hooked some wires up to my penis and stuck my head into a fMRI machine, and at the same time had me view sexy images and pornography; everything from girls in bikinis, people just kissing and fondling, to soft porn. Then on to hard core porn, straight and gay triple X porn. All the while they scanned my brain and monitored my sexual excitement. Apparently, instead of getting sexually excited, my brain's inhibition system kicked in. I had the issue Dr. Hands was describing: my sexual brakes are too sensitive. So, I signed up for the clinical trial. In an odd way, it was a little comforting knowing why I had low libido all those years, although, I never really knew I had low libido until Connie pointed it out recently. I guess you don't miss what you don't know you don't have. Dr. Hands gave me a thirty day supply of little purple pills with a white stripe, and he had me take one of them in his office.

"Take one a day in the morning with your breakfast. And make an appointment with the front desk on your way out for a week from tomorrow. I'll need to do weekly follow ups with you while you're at the camp. Make sure you tell the receptionist to make that appointment for my Sex Camp office. Thursdays I'm at the camp seeing patients in this trial," Dr. Hands ordered, as he got up from his desk and extended his hand to me.

As I shook his hand, I asked when I should start to feel the effects of the pill. "It just needs to get into your bloodstream and then to your brain, so anywhere from twenty minutes to two hours, usually."

Once cleared of any communicable diseases and psychologically fit to attend Sex Camp, Dr. Hands' office called the camp and gave us the green light. The camp sent a shuttle to pick us up at our Flagstaff hotel.

It was 12:00PM when the shuttle bus picked us up at the hotel. I noticed six others on the bus that I'd recognized from Dr. Hands' waiting room earlier that morning. Everyone on the bus was quiet and sticking to themselves, which was fine with me, since I wasn't interested in engaging with them at that moment, and so I just stared out the window. Connie, ever the outgoing one, was the first of the group to introduce herself to everyone. Soon she had them chatting like morning birds on a spring day. I smiled and nodded to the introductions and small talk. Connie's face absolutely beamed as she talked to the other Sex Campers. I could only imagine how wet she was getting between her legs.

I was in awe as I watched my wife chat up the others; I had never realized just what a social butterfly she was. But soon, I got bored with the group and I just stared out the window of the bus. The scenery was breathtaking, and the farther we got up the canyon, the more lush the environment became.

When the shuttle bus arrived at the camp, we had to pass through a gated guard shack. The grounds on either side of the guard shack were fenced in. Past the guard shack, there was a mile long driveway through the woods to the main campus. I had butterflies in my stomach as the shuttle bus pulled up to the Open Lotus Retreat Lodge.

My nerves were calmed very soon after I stepped off that shuttle bus however, because the grounds at the retreat were magnificent; a nature lovers haven. It was nestled into a private canyon, that was lush and forested, but opened up to the high desert to the west. From the lodge I looked west and I could see multicolored hues of desert rock formations in the near distance. There was a stream that flowed through the campus grounds; its banks were lined with big boulders, and paths wander to and fro and alongside the stream. Pine trees scented the air, and a multitude of flowers accented the green landscape. Sunlight dabbled through the trees and brightened every nook and corner, yet the trees offered shade enough not to parch the landscape. Birds were flitting from tree to tree while singing and chirping. The main lodge was built of logs and rock and had a rustic exterior that blended into the landscape. Looking down the stream, I could see cottages built just into the hillside above the stream bed. I felt at home there. If the sex didn't work out for me, at least I'd enjoy a summer in the mountains. I wondered if there were trout in the stream; I suddenly wished I had brought my fly rod.

We checked in at 1:30pm and discovered that the other attendees had already arrived over the previous few days, and that our bus load was the last of this summer's group to arrive. We were assigned a cottage and informed that our bags had already been brought there, and we should go now and unpack and make ourselves comfortable and enjoy the grounds. We were told that a happy hour was scheduled for 4:00pm on the terrace off the main dining hall, where we'd meet the other attendees, and then there would be an orientation lecture during a light dinner afterwards. Then at 6:30pm the first of the workshops series would begin.

We were instructed that clothing was optional anywhere on the grounds, except during dinner. No one was allowed in the dining hall without clothes and shoes. As for the rest of the campus grounds, we were told that most of the campers would be naked, weather permitting. We were instructed that there were little towels in our cottage, and to always bring one with you to sit on if you were going to be naked and in a public place. Also, that there were racks of towels always at the entrance to any publicly shared building, so if we were to forget to bring one from our cottage, we were to take a towel from the rack. There were bins to deposit used towels throughout the campus grounds.