The Orc Queen [F4F] [F4TF]

Info
Ride the orc queen's cock as funishment.
210 words
4.84
8.3k
13
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissLofn
MissLofn
482 Followers

"Do you feel that? All you were doing was sitting on my lap behaving yourself, reminiscing about some past fucks, and I got all hard. Look at what you do to me, babygirl. Do you feel proud?"

Storyline: A few months ago, you met this orc at the bar. You two hooked up, she invited you back to her camp, you feel a little bit in love with her, she thought that was endearing, and the rest is history. Now you are a kept princess for the queen and while sometimes it gets boring, you find ways to spice things up...

Included: Monster girl, orc, royalty, lap sitting, bit of a size kink (more for her muscles then height), kissing, girl with a cock (monster anatomy), talks of previous blowjobs, kissing, little bit of a brat listener, teasing the narrator all day long, funishment fuck, playful dynamic, riding, little bit of degradation and humiliation as a treat, listener orgasm, narrator orgasm, creampie/cumming inside, aftercare, cuddling, words of affirmations, and heartbeat (optional)

~ Inclusivity Stuff ~

Pet Names: Princess and babygirl (things like slut, whore, sweetheart, are used once)

Pronouns Used: She/Her

Body Parts Mentioned: body, hole, pipes (like vocal cords), skin, eyes, and head

Misc: Listener is wearing a dress

--:--
--:--
1.0
MissLofn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was amazing

Share this

Similar Stories

Special Human [F4A] Double penetration from tentacles.in Audio
Ride the Bull [F4A] You caught the attention of a minotaur in the local tavern.in Audio
Useful [F4A] Suck some of your boss' tentacles under her deskin Audio
I Want To Watch My Slut Gag On It Femdom alpha chokes you with her cockin Audio
Study 371 [F4A] Sexual study with a hot nursein Audio
More Stories