The Order: Maurice and Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he let Charlotte rub herself fervidly, Maurice whispered next to her ear in a low, nasty tone.

"You know why you joined The Order? It's because you a natural slut. Your pussy hungry for the biggest, hardest dicks. We don't need you white whore. You breed black because your useless whore cunt needs to be stretched. It was your first black dick showed you wasn't it, showed you you can't live without it. We don't need you slut. It's your dripping pussy need our cum."

As Maurice spoke he was also feeling with his hands. Although Charlotte was doing all the work he was actively feeling with the tips of his fingers, and he noticed the particular spot that she kept returning to. Grinning wickedly, he applied extra pressure on the favoured areas and let her eke out what she did not know to be the last few strokes. After a final forceful push he pulled away, knowing that she was painfully close to completion.

The primal scream and violent trembling that followed far exceeded the heights of any orgasm that Charlotte had ever experience.

"No... no no no!"

Charlotte was wailing now, the frustration making her shed real tears. She fell against him in a delirious haze.

"Maurice... I need you to fuck me! I need you... your cock in me..."

The true pride of a man was when a woman begged, truly begged and had to plead with a man to satisfy her.

"Go lie down," he instructed.

Maurice followed her closely and stripped off as he did. He gave his member a few perfunctory strokes but it was more than ready. The bulge of his large belly pinned her against the bed as he lay atop her and wasted no time in slipping right in. She was wet, dripping wet, and he slid through easily.

Before Maurice could even make his move though, Charlotte began bucking against the long awaited hard shaft. Maurice chuckled in pure delight, and could not help but revert briefly to his usual avuncular manner.

"That bad huh."

"Mmhmm... I really need to come," Charlotte panted into his shoulder.

Maurice laughed again, but this time obligingly began to match her wiggling hips. He had been keen to prolong her delectable distress but relented as he revelled in watching her writhing form. The future held time and dalliances yet to spare. He kept up with her, pumping vigorously, rapidly seeking the high that he knew was coming for her.

"Oh Maurice, Maurice I want your babies!"

Maurice did not stop thrusting, but he barked out a mocking laugh.

"You sure you mean that? You sure you mean that little mama? Maybe I'll pull out and come down your throat instead. Let you taste some of that fine cum."

Charlotte was frantic now, clutching at Maurice's back, bucking and screaming. Every stroke was causing her intense, eye-rolling pleasure, but more than that she needed his twitching cock and his hot seed inside her. She needed Maurice to plant his seed in her, claim her as his, in order to push her over the edge of frenzied, unspeakable pleasure.

Charlotte lay back, trying the hardest she could to look Maurice in the eye and speak coherently.

"I need to fuck your black cock every day until you fuck a baby into me. I need to be your baby mama."

The look on Maurice's face was one that Charlotte would remember and cherish for a long time. It was the expression of a man plunged deep into a cunt that he owned and subjugated utterly.

Straining and grunting like a savage beast, Maurice shot a hot and potent load of his sperm into her with a deep inward thrust.

In response to Maurice's orgasm Charlotte herself came, violently jolting the bed, her hips bucking riotously in time to her cunt's need and legs quivering as they squeezed tightly around Maurice's waist. She coaxed breathlessly over and over, "Cum in me cum in me cum in me cum in me!"

Maurice collapsed on top of Charlotte and lay in her for a long time.

When he finally rolled off, he grabbed a pillow and shoved it under Charlotte's bum.

"Keep it all in," he ordered.

Charlotte nodded and complied.

Maurice wondered aloud: "What are we gonna call my little boy?"

Charlotte knew what his name was going to be. Maurice had made sure that she meant what she said, and as his seed shot into her while she came, she knew that her womb, her breasts, her whole body had reached out with ecstasy to receive little Junior.

"Maurice Junior... I thought you might like that for your first born."

Maurice did indeed, and he smiled while placing a protective hand on Charlotte's belly.

"So what now? I go and you take care of the baby?"

"You don't have to leave, like Darius and Trevon, if you don't want to. If you want a family," Charlotte suggested meekly while nuzzling up to Maurice.

"No?"

"We can raise Maurice Junior together. If you want to have me -- make me yours. All you'll have to do is move in. I'm sure The Order will allow it."

Charlotte was already fantasising.

"We'll take Junior for walks in his stroller. And I want you to kiss me and pinch my ass in public so that everyone will know that Junior is not your grandson but a baby you made with me, the baby you made fucking my young white pussy bareback."

Maurice could feel his member stirring again. It was dawning on him that his life was going to be very different, that long overdue pleasures were far from over, and would not be for a long, long time.

"I want a little girl too Maurice. Please say we'll have more than one."

"I told you that my women have to act like what they say," Maurice turned gruff again.

"Show me that you mean it."

Charlotte allowed her head to be pushed roughly downwards to worship at Maurice's cockhead, and though she knew that there was a lot more where it came from, clenched tight her dripping passage to keep in the elixir that would be her next precious contribution to The Order.


12