The Order of Zarathustra, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khan gave her several hard slaps on her hips with his bare hand to emphasize each word: "Do. Not. Curse. Start over."

"I stole sugar from the kitchen OWW! Uhh!" Rachel cried out as twice more she received strikes on her bare foot. Kayden kissed her on the forehead. "You are doing so well, little Apprentice. Keep going!"

Rachel took a couple of deep breaths. "I played with myself in Uhhh! The shower! Mmm! And I fucking OW loved it!" Khan set the ruler on her back and spanked her ass a half dozen times. "You were told not to curse!"

She turned her head as much as she could to catch the giant man's eye. "I know that you fucking stupid motherfucker!"

Khan and Kayden stared surprised at each other. The silence lengthened as Rachel swallowed. Oh shit did I just fuck up. Then Khan smiled, and Kayden did too, and they both cracked up a bit.

"Oh, you have spirit, girl!", Khan beamed as he set her ankle down. "That's why we picked you. A weak body can be fixed, even a weak mind. But only with a strong spirit. Now, give me your other ankle. Thank you," he said as she tentatively raised her other foot, to be captured in his grip and bent up until her heel almost touched her ass.

The strikes from the ruler rained down on her trapped foot as she confessed all the sins of the week. He struck not just the sole of her foot, but also the top of the foot, which made her see stars. Sometimes he would strike her calf, her upraised thigh. She started crying.

Then he dropped the ruler, holding her by the hips with his hard cock nudging the lips of her pussy. He slapped with alternating hands, spanking the shit out of her. He was so strong, his hands so hard, it felt like getting beat with a paddle. All that time, Kayden was whispering commands into the Apprentice's ear: "You will not play with yourself next week. You will follow all our commands. Try as hard as you can, every day. You will be better for the next Crucible." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she sobbed. Eventually, Khan relented, and pulled her up by the shoulders into an embrace. Rachel was sobbing by this point, not just from the physical pain, not just from the embarrassment of failure, but by the acceptance of those failings. Khan cradled her tight against his chest and stroked her hair as she cried. As Apprentice, she was not yet one of them, but could be one day. They accepted her, shortcomings and all. Kayden wiped her face with a soft towel, comforting her.

The two Masters then laid her long ways on the table flat on her back, arranging her so her head hung off one end. Kayden swooped in under one of Rachel's legs, so her head was positioned right by her crotch and her legs were forced wide open. She started expertly licking Rachel's pussy lips, raking the clit with her tongue, then lapping up both sides of her cunt. Khan came around to her head, positioning his cock against her mouth. He slapped her hands away as she reached up to caress him, then forced her hands under the small of her back. Kayden reached under and grabbed her by the wrists, trapping her again. She closed her eyes with blissful sensory overload. She was their fucktoy tonight, and they would put her where they wanted her. Kayden's lips knew exactly how to drive her crazy with every kiss down there.

Khan fed her his cock, sometimes just the head to be licked and kissed, sometimes as much of his length as she could comfortably take. He wasn't rough with her. He didn't need to be. Kayden had her moaning with pleasure, now fucking her pussy with her tongue, now French kissing her clit, driving her wild. Rachel had never been with a woman before. It felt so good she didn't even stop to think about it. The feel of his dick in her mouth, hot and full of need, sent her over the edge, He pulled out of her mouth to enjoy hearing her orgasm. She bucked against strong hands holding her down, crying out over and over as she came. As she lay breathless, Khan easily shoved her around on the table so she was back in a standing position like before, bent over the rich dark oak. Pinning her down by the back of the neck with one hand, he slid his cock deep into her, slick from her spit. He fucked her for several minutes that way, with slow, deliberate strokes. Her pussy was so sensitive from coming, so full of sexual tension, that it became a torture. He wasn't trying to come. He was toying with her, exerting dominance.

"Please! Fuck! Please just make me come again! That too... fucking...much!" Every time she cussed, Khan would swat her ass repeatedly. Which tended to just make her cuss more. Finally, he pulled her up off the table by her elbows, forcing her into a standing position with his cock still buried in her. She felt like her back was against a hairy wall. He moved her body back and forth on his cock like a sex doll. Her arms pinned behind her may as well have been shackled in iron. Kayden came up inches away from her, licked her fingers and reached down to pinch her clit as her husband fucked their new Apprentice from behind. Her angelic face was just inches away from Rachel's panting one.

"You better enjoy this one," Kayden warned, pulling on Rachel's exposed nipples with her free hand. "Because this is the last orgasm you get until next Crucible. Feel that cock in you? My husband's dick? Feels good babygirl, doesn't it? Go ahead, come all over it. Come on your Master's cock, you earned it. Scream your fucking head off. That's it honey, let it all out."

Rachel had her head back against Khan's chest, loud animal cries coming out of her with each thrust. The blonde sex goddess held her by the throat and squeezed a little. She came again, with Kayden encouraging her the whole time, sandwiched between two sexual gods. She had never had so many satisfying orgasms in succession, not even when Khan had fucked her for the first time at her Initiation last week. As she came down from her orgasm, she felt too weak to stand. The three of them stood there in the dancing lamplight, caressing each other, letting her fall back to herself. She was panting and slick with sweat.

In time, Khan kissed the top of her head and released her. Kayden handed her the terrycloth robe to put on. "So that's a Crucible," the blonde said with a smile. "You did great! This whole week, we have been so proud of you. Now, you get the rest of the evening off. One of us will be up around 10 for final meditations, and just to talk if you want. This was a big night for you! Meantime, please leave us to have some alone time."

Kayden grinned as she guided Rachel to the double doors, then slowly slid them shut. "No offense, but my husband has your come juice all over his pecker, and that just won't do. Besides, in case you noticed, he didn't even come. You and I are going to the doctor this Tuesday to get you on the pill. Until that kicks in, he'll go easy on you."

Rachel stood at the closed door for a moment, listening to Kayden squeal as she got grabbed by her husband, then the enthusiastic sucking sounds of her cleaning him off as promised.

That was him going easy on me? She thought as she pulled herself up the stairs one step at a time. Everything below her waist was sore. Easily the best sexual experience of her life.

She hopped in her own little shower up on the attic floor. She had thought she was going to catch up on her reading tonight, but her brain had been fucked into pudding so that was impossible. She reflected that her life was going to be completely different from now on, just like Khan had foretold. Before, she was a loser. A fat, nerdy girl who hid from guys because of a bad breakup with a shitty ex boyfriend, may Josh's STDs live on eternally. Living in Mom's basement because her fast food job couldn't even support an apartment. Outwardly, little had changed yet. She still saw herself as the fat, nerdy girl living in somebody's attic now, instead of the basement.

She turned off the hot water and toweled off, opening the door to let the steam out. She looked at herself again in the foggy mirror. Yes, she still looked like a tubby loser, she thought. But she didn't really feel like one now. Now, she felt an ambition in her. She resolved to do whatever it took to make herself into the woman she dreamed of being. Now, she had hope.

After the Crucible, now she burned.

12