The Order of Zarathustra, Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, there's nobody like that here. Just me, Ariel and Ursula. My cats." Ooh, wicked thoughts..

"Oh, okay. Well, in that case, why not just drive down here tonight? My tent's big enough, barely. I would really appreciate some company, and you've been so sweet.."

"No, NO, that's uh, that's really not a good idea. Mr. Stone specifically, he SPECIFICALLY said I wasn't supposed to uh, bother you or, uh, you know, oh,"

"Hey it's okay, it's okay! I was just asking. I just wanted to be nice to you Alan, that's all."

Jesus, this guy's got all sorts of problems. I need to go easy with him. He is a sweet guy.

"Tell you what. I asked you a question, now you ask me one. Anything at all, go ahead."

"I shouldn't. Mr. Stone "

"Asked you to look out for me. That means talking to me for just a little while. It's okay. I'm going to tell him you've been just wonderful. The last thing I want to do is get you in trouble with Khan. I won't tell, I promise. Ask away."

"You sure it's okay? Really? Umm... what color is your hair?"

"Guess!" Oh boy. Whatever he says...

"Maybe red?" Rachel played with her long brown ponytail. "That's right! It's not fire engine red, more like a golden red, with a little bit of blonde highlight. I wear it curly, like a Marilyn Monroe cut." Why am I lying to him? Cause it's fun? I hope I never have to meet him!

She distinctly heard a zipper. Gotcha, pervert! "Yeah, right now my hair's a mess though, because I've been out working in the heat. Then the storm came. My tight T shirt got all soaky wet, and I had to take my shirt and my pants off."

She heard him swallow over the phone. "You... you did? Are you okay? Wha What are you wearing now? Dry clothes I guess?"

"Nope, those are back in the tent. I'm just standing here in my sports bra and panties. I always wear a heavy bra because of my boobs, they're so big." She was mostly sure she could hear him stroking himself. He was breathing faster. "How, how big are they?"

"38 Double Ds," OK 38D, that's just a little lie. "They're a little sunburned because I've been laying out nude, getting an all over suntan. I just lay out in the field where anybody could see me."

Alan had completely stopped talking by this time. "Alan? Still there? I have a personal question. Are you playing with your dick right now?"

"Shit! Um, no, um look this has been great, I mean.."

"Calm down, baby, calm down. Look, it's okay if you are. More than okay, in fact. I'm flattered. I was teasing you pretty hard. So you like hearing my voice Alan, when I'm talking like this?"

"Oh, more than anything! You have such a sexy voice! Um, is it really true you lay out in the open, naked?"

"Oh yeah, every day that I've been here. And by the way, it's okay if you keep stroking yourself, just for me while I talk, but I have one condition."

"What? What?"

"You can't come, Alan. At least not until we hang up. Once we do, what you do with your evening is your business. But if you feel like you're going to come, you have to stop for a little bit. Can you do that for me?"

"Probably not, honestly. I mean I can try but, I'm not very good at that. I get excited."

"You'll do better than try, Alan. Because if I hear you come, you will never ever hear me talk like this to you again. And I like talking this way to you. So don't disappoint me. Understand?"

"Uh,, uh-huh?"

"Picture, it baby. I'm lying on my quilt, out in the middle of the hay field, it's just been mowed. Maybe you're hiding in the woods, spying on me. Checking up on me. How does that sound?"

"That sounds great! So you're all the way naked?"

"Almost. I'm just wearing my sneakers, and my mirrored sunglasses. Now, do you want me flat on my back, or up on my knees, or what? How do you want me posed for you, Alan?"

She could definitely hear him wanking off now. He was pounding at a pretty fast pace.

"Up on your knees, I guess. That sounds pretty hot!"

"Oh, I like playing with myself in that position! I bounce up and down like that. My hands start playing with my tits, pulling on my nipples until they stick out like erasers. Then I reach down and get one of my vibrators. I have a whole collection here to keep me company." Liar. You wish. You wish for a Mag Lite at this point.

"Oh my God! Really? Like motorized ones or regular ones?"

"Both." Motorized? Whatever. Kayden said never make a guy feel like he is inadequate. Make him think he's the right size. "Only one big one though. I prefer ones that just fit in my hand when I curl my little fingers around it. Then I turn it on, rub it back and forth across my clitty till it's all wet and squishy. Then I hold it still and lower myself on to it. Sounds, good, doesn't it baby? Watching me ride that buzzy little fake cock? Watching me bounce up and down, so my boobies bounce? Right where only you can see me, a special little show just for you baby?"

She could tell he was going for it. "Yeah! Uhh... that sounds... incredible...."

"Stop, Alan. STOP. Right now. That's better. Breathe, baby. Hands off that cock! Where are you now, in your apartment?"

"In the kitchen," he gasped. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I told you I wasn't good at this."

"You're doing fine. Sit at the table. Put both hands on the table, lay your head by the phone. Can you hear me? Good. Now, breathe. Breathe in. Hold it. Breathe out. Just listen to my voice baby. Calm yourself down. Breath is life. Control your breath, control your life."

He quieted down after a minute. She thought fast. "Now, I want to finish my story. But I need to know you won't come. Do you have any milk in your fridge?"

"What? Oh, yes, some chocolate milk. Why?" Of course it's chocolate. This guy!

"I want you to pour a glass of it, a big glass, and come back to the table. Don't drink it."

"I don't understand."

"Do what I said in the next thirty seconds or I hang up and never speak like this again."

Twenty three seconds later, he informed her he had the glass of milk.

"Excellent. Now. Pull your pants and underwear down to your ankles. But don't take them off."

"I can't do that! Here? I'm in the kitchen!"

"You said you lived alone. Fuck, I'm out here masturbating in Little House on the Prairie land, you can't drop your pants? Do it!" OK, I am somehow now Mistress Rachel the Leather Domme.

Well, he's going along with it! I can't believe I'm actually getting him to do this!

"All set? Good. Now, bend forward so your heads resting on the table. You still hard, baby? Good. Put your cock in the glass of milk."

"WHAT?"

He's not going to do it. "You heard me. I need to keep that big hard dick of yours from getting overheated. And this way you can't play with it. So dunk it in there. Let it cool you off. Then I'll tell you about a visitor I had." No way I can get him to do it.

"Wait, for real? Because Mr. Stone specifically, he SPECIFICALLY said no visiting you."

"I'm just pretending, Alan. I haven't spoken to a soul except you, I swear. But let's pretend somebody did visit me. Maybe Mr. Stone? He could visit me, right? With you still in the bushes? You want me to tell you a slutty little story about that baby? Then stick your cock in that milk. Now."

"Umm.. AH! That's cold! Fuck, Oh! I spilled a little. I made a little mess."

HOLY FUCK HE ACTUALLY WENT AND DID IT.

"That's good, Alan. Now, hold the glass still. And don't thrust your hips, you'll spill more. It is cold, isn't it? OK, here goes," she thought fast, her hand playing with her pussy inside of her shorts. "Khan shows up while I'm sunbathing. Again, I'm stark naked except for shoes and sunglasses. He caught me masturbating. He walks up to me, in a lumberjack shirt that's unbuttoned and some old work jeans. He says nothing. Just grabs my hand and leads me to the shade in camp, by the creek." Again, you wish girl.

"This is really hard to hold still like this, Rachel. But I think it's working. I'm pretty hard, but I don't think I'll come like this."

"I'm very proud of you, Alan. Just listen. Now, the first thing Khan does is pull my hair back to kiss me. My firey, curly red gold hair. Then he pulls harder, forcing me to arch my back. He bends lower, sucking on my neck. He's really turning me on. His other hand grabs my naked ass. Right there in the woods, where anybody can see. Where you can see, Alan. Do you like this story so far?"

"Oh fuck yes! Have you ever slept with him, I mean for real? I know he's married, but he said.. he said they had an open relationship. That his wife was okay with that."

"Yes, I've slept with him lots of times," He sounds like he never met Kayden. What does he know about them? Much of anything? About the Order? "And all that's true. He can fuck anybody he wants. He dominates me, Alan. He doesn't ask for permission, because he already knows the answer. It's just a given that if he decides to fuck me, he gets to. So he bends down lower, sucking on my tits. He likes my big, round titties. He bites them, hard enough to leave a mark sometimes. It makes me squeal, but it gets me hot, too. Then he spins me around, and pushes me till I'm mashed up against a big sycamore tree. His body pushes into me so hard I have to press hard against the trunk, or my boobs will get mashed on the bark. Then, with my body pinned, he slowly undoes his belt. He loops it around my neck like a leash. I can hear him unsnap his jeans. Then unzip them. I can feel his hand, stroking his cock through his fly, nice and easy, getting it ready for me."

Rachel was really playing with herself now, in the hot musty kitchen of the cabin. She was getting off on her own story, and on the power she had over Alan right now. Fuck I just totally walked into this. "His strong arms pull me back a step, and I have to hold on to the tree for support. He kicks my legs apart. Wider. Then he puts the tip of his cock right against my pussy lips, and rubs it back and forth."

"Is he big? I always thought he'd be big." Is this guy a little gay maybe? Or maybe just has an alpha crush?

"He's fucking huge, like a foot long." Nine inches. "He's actually TOO big. When he shoves it in me, he stretches me out, Alan. I hurt for days after. Are you really big, Alan?"

"Me? No. It's only, I dunno, five or six inches."

"That sounds great, actually. That wouldn't hurt my jaw at all. Or my pussy. But right now we're talking about Khan. He's hung like a bull. And now he's fucking me, baby. And you can see it all from the bushes, where you're watching. Where you can stroke yourself. He grabs my hips with both hands and thrusts into me. I cry out. I beg him, Please, you're too big, stop it! But he never listens, Alan. He just fucks me when he wants to, like a bull would. He knows I really love it."

She could hear him breathing heavy over the phone. "Now Alan, don't you spill that milk! I will be very disappointed in you!"

"I'm sorry, Rachel. I'm trying not to move, this is hard though."

"I'm almost finished. You're doing very well. So is Khan. While he grabs both hips and just shoves me back and forth on his cock, he puts the end of his belt in his mouth and puls back. He chokes me, Alan. Not enough to hurt me, just enough to know he can. He always fucks me like he owns me. So, after he fucks me from behind for a while, he grabs me and spins me around. And I wrap my arms around his big bull shoulders and jump up. His hands grip me under my ass and hold me up while I wrap my legs around him. And then he fucks me like that, Alan. Can't you see it? He's so strong, he just holds me up off the ground and pulls my body up and down on his cock."

"That sounds so great, Rachel! You sound so sexy! I love your story!"

"You can see my face as you watch his ass cheeks flex. I look like I'm in heaven. I'm moaning and groaning. Then I catch your eye, there in the bushes. I see you, Alan. And I wink. I want to put on a show for you. His cock is so big, stretching me out. I put my head back as he fucks me. He rams me so hard, my tits jiggle every time. He holds the belt leash down with one hand, pulling my neck back so my tits and neck are all exposed. He turns into a sweaty brute when he uses me. He fucks me so hard my red hair bounces. He's basically using my pussy to jerk off with. He's using me like a fucktoy, Alan. Is that what you want? You want to watch a bull like Khan use my little pussy as a fuck toy?"

"Yess," he croaked out over the phone. "Oh God, Rachel..." The milk sloshed.

"Hold on, baby. Because he's coming. Khan's coming inside my pussy! He just roars, and blasts come after come inside me."

"Doesn't he wear a condom?"

"Never. He just fucks me like he owns me. Because he does. I'm just his little fucktoy to come into whenever he feels like it. Once he's done with me, he sets me down on my knees. He doesn't even ask, I just start cleaning off his cock with my mouth. Getting all my pussy juice and come off it. He jerks my belt leash to make my mouth go wherever it pleases him. I lick it all off for him. I always worship his cock afterwards. I always thank him."

She paused a moment. Fuck this was hot, but I gotta let this poor guy breathe.

"Alan, you can stand up now. Put the milk down. OK, you did great. I'm going to get off the phone in a minute, and then you can go come as much as you like. But, before I do, three things."

Three things? I'm making this up as I go, what else can I make him do?

"Anything, Rachel. My God, uh, just anything!"

"First, do not call me Rachel. Call me Miss Rachel. Not if you want me to speak like that to you ever again." OK thanks Kayden.

"Yes, Miss Rachel. Sorry Miss Rachel."

"Shut the fuck up. Second thing: tonight, I'm going to play with myself in my tent. I'll be thinking about you. About this. I'd like for you to be in your bed, jerking off to this as well. Would you do that for me?"

"Absolutely!" Rachel giggled. "That's great baby, thank you. When you jerk off, how do you normally do that?"

"Uhh, you mean when I come? I usually do it into a shirt. Or I do it in the shower, too."

"Not tonight. You see, I like watching men come. That's what I'm going to be thinking about tonight. You coming for me. So, when you jerk off in your bed, no shirt. Just let it fly all over. Make a fucking mess, Alan. Come hard, and loud, like I'm watching you. Say my name when you come. Put on a show for me tonight, OK baby?"

"Sure, sure, I can do that. How many times?" HOLY SHIT. If I say ten I'll send him to the ER!

"Whatever makes you happy, dear. I want you to sleep well. As long as it's all down your hand, all over your belly, then I'm happy."

"Of course, Miss Rachel. And the third thing?"

"Drink the milk." And then she hung up the phone on the receiver.

She didn't even make it back to her tent. She had two orgasms in a row, right there in the kitchen, bent over the counter with her shorts around one ankle. Looking out the window at her field.

12