The Organization Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Sara had recovered from her orgasm, she then turned the woman onto her back, with her legs in the air, removing the woman's small bikini panties, spreading her legs, and kissing the woman's bare, obviously shaven, genital area. Sara seemed to show a great deal of interest in the woman's vagina, licking her avidly there, and the woman seemed to orgasm several times herself, from the stimulation of Sara's lips and tongue on her labia and clitoris.

I must admit that, while I didn't find the video to be sexually stimulating, I did find it artistically attractive, showing off the naked female form to a pleasing advantage. With that kind of effort and planning -- nothing like that can be accidental -- it seemed to have some intent greater than just a blackmail video, though who they could be directing it at, I had no idea. It wasn't likely that Laughlin would appreciate the artistic touches, and there had to be better, and less dangerous, sources of talent for a lesbian skin flick than a crime lord's daughter.

After the woman had orgasmed, several times, under Sara's tongue, Sara then sat on the woman's hips so that their clitorises were touching, as they kissed again, long, slow contact. Sara rode the woman for long minutes, bouncing up and down, stimulating them both, and causing them to moan and babble, apparently another orgasm for each. Frankly, I was getting worn out watching them. Had it been me orgasming so much, well, I didn't really know what it would mean, never having experienced anything quite like that.

Then the woman and Sara maneuvered themselves around so that the woman was on her back, with Sara straddling her face. The girl quickly orgasmed again, as the woman flicked her tongue over the girl's tiny clitoris, then when Sara reversed her position, presenting the woman's mouth with her bottom, the woman performed the same service at Sara's anus, both women orgasming as they each manipulated their own clitorises with their fingers, even as the woman performed analingus on Laughlin's daughter.

Finally, the two fell into each other's arms, embracing and kissing languidly, and the scene then cut off.

I took a deep breath, then addressed Dominic. "Look, tell your boss that I get his point. His daughter's been kidnapped, right? And he wants us to help find her?"

"Please, Miss. There IS more, no more than a few minutes in length, then you can address Mr. Laughlin directly, okay?" I shrugged.

Dominic put on a third video. This one showed the attractive older woman from the first two pictures -- the one that I had assumed was her mother. Facially, she resembled Sara, but looked much more mature and older, my guess, in her late thirties. She was wearing an expensive pair of bra and panties. She was lying in a bed with the unidentified woman from the second video. The older woman was quite attractive, none of the females I'd seen so far resembled porn actresses in the least, as each of these women were obviously the products of fine breeding and wealthy environments -- no tattoos, stretch marks, bad teeth or any of the other usual signs of a person on the edge of society.

All three of these women looked as though they would be found at a high society country club, cotillion, or other function -- though in Sara's case, I couldn't shake my impression that she would be found at a finishing school, given the misleading physical signs of youth.

In any case, I wanted to hurry through the last, promised video. I could only take so much lesbian activity to watch at one time. I was not raised to accept it, and while I would watch this in order to do my job, it was not a lot of fun, as it might be for some.

As I said, the older woman (call her 'the mother,') and the actress from the Sara video were lying close together in bed, sheets crumpled under and around them. The bedding material was clearly high quality. Sara's mother was wearing a very expensive bra and panties - my budget doesn't allow it, but I believe they were French lingerie, very pretty. The actress was wearing a sheer ivory silk camisole that took my breath away, from its sheer sexiness.

Her modest breasts were visible through the semi-opaque materials, the silk teasingly hiding her nipples sometimes, and sometimes not, the cut of the camisole was only a few inches below her breasts. The net effect was that of an extremely high quality porno shoot, the kind that has limited circulation among the very wealthy. It was a devastatingly erotic coupling of two women who would seem to be members of 'the wealthy.' In my experience, that was a 'no-no' among the rich, but it seemed more and more likely that the older woman might very well be Sara's mother.

Along with the cami, the actress wore a lace g-string, barely covering anything, the lace curving prettily around her hips and between her thighs.

The mother slipped her right arm behind and under the actress' back as she rested on her elbows, her nose nuzzling the actress' nose in a hungry and passionate way. The mother appeared to be acting in a completely voluntary way, or else she was a very good actress.

The two kissed eagerly and hotly, the mother's other hand coming around to take the actress fully into her embrace, the actress weaving her fingers between the mother's, then the mother briefly caressing the actress' breasts through the cami, and then running her fingers through her hair.

The two continued kissing and caressing for several minutes.

Then, the mother took a more aggressive role, kneeling between the actress' spread thighs as she lay back, and pushing up the camisole to expose her breasts, and then kiss them lovingly and suck on her nipples, stiff and erect. She kissed her way down the actress' body, and slipped off her panties, and then pulled the actress' hips to hers.

The actress pulled the mother's bra cups down, exposing her full breasts, kissing and licking them in turn. Then the mother pushed the actress onto her back again, and leaned her face down between the actress' thighs, kissing and licking her exposed labia, vagina and clitoris for some time, all the time looking lovingly up at the actress' face, as the actress moaned and sighed, her body twisting and thrusting from a rush of pleasure, her fingers twining in the mother's hair, until the actress came, loudly, then the two embraced again, near naked bodies twisting together.

The actress then took her turn licking the mother's vagina through her panties, then slipping them off, and avidly licking her genital area, the mother's legs high up in the air. Again, it was obvious that the mother was feeling an intense buildup of pleasure, and then a crashing orgasm, as the actress brought her to completion with her mouth. The two rested, then came the final section.

The mother placed herself in a completely submissive position, that of the recipient in the commonly known 'doggy-style' position, her bottom up in the air, exposing to the viewer very clearly, her anus and vagina. Her face was down on a pillow. As she moved herself in this way, the actress was donning a strap on dildo, and positioned herself between the mother's ass cheeks, as the mother reached between her legs to separate her labia, allowing easier entry of the dildo - about eight inches in length, and thick - and to masturbate and rub her clitoris as her female partner entered her from the rear.

The mother moaned and sighed as her partner entered her, with cries of "Oh oh oh" continuous throughout their lovemaking for many, long minutes, by my count, about ten minutes of fucking and orgasms for both women, though the superior partner wasn't nearly as vocal in her satisfaction as the mother. It was almost mesmerizing, watching that long phallus penetrating the woman, building her sexual tension, then pulling almost completely out, nominally decreasing tension, but actually just building the two women for an explosive sexual session. The liquids from the mother's vagina were astounding, as their abundance would make it difficult to contend that she wasn't enjoying the hell out of herself. If a criminal case were ever entered, I was doubtful that this video, or the ones of Sara, would help the prosecution's case.

The body language of the women throughout these videos, were of women who were very, very fond of each other, if not in love. But one thing seemed odd, going back to my lack of understanding for the reason these were made at all. If they were going for blackmail, or even some weird kidnapping plot, the videos were way overproduced. You don't need technically perfect video to blackmail someone, or to show a kidnap victim.

And if this were some kind of lesbian pornography, they had coincidentally picked the relatives of a crime lord, and their future as a going concern was likely to be brief before their trip to a landfill on Staten Island. And finally, who was the 'actress' in the videos? Perhaps she was one of the usual cast in this lesbian porno production company - she seemed more aware than the other two that they were being filmed, looking at the camera on occasion. Perhaps the other two didn't know they were being filmed, somehow.

Or perhaps, they didn't care.

When the video ended, I took a drink of my Schweppes. I was surprised at how thirsty I was.

The door opened and Sean Laughlin re-entered, looking older and more slumped down, if possible.

"I appreciate your patience, Miss Andrews, I assure you that it was for a reason that will become evident to you. As you may have guessed, the older woman in the second video was my wife. Her name is Audrey. I am seeking your help in recovering my wife Audrey, and my beloved daughter Sara. I believe that they have been abducted, and forced to perform in these horrifying abominations by a sinister man of low breeding who has built an organization quite outside of mine, apparently on a global scale in its reach. It's called The Organization. This fucker has no scruples."

"I beg your pardon," I said. "Catchy name. You say the guy has no scruples, how the hell would you know what scruples are?"

"You heard me, Miss!" Laughlin unexpectedly bellowed at me, momentarily causing me to shrink back in my seat, though angering crime lords is something that I used to look forward to as an FBI agent. Still, I was no longer an agent, and I was in his lair, if you can call a mansion in a wealthy part of Brooklyn a 'lair.'

He immediately apologized. He sighed. "I'm so sorry, Miss Andrews. This whole affair has had a considerable effect on me, and, obviously, those closest to me."

"Apology accepted," I said, graciously. "You got a name and a face for this mystery man?"

"Very, very little is known about him," Laughlin said. "His appearance, age, origin -- all a mystery. He seems to have an association of sorts with some of the Chinese triads, which confounds me, as I, um, also know some people who know about that sort of thing. He's...inscrutable. His intentions, his goals, his associates, completely unknown. He's like an evil villain out of a Sax Rohmer novel, or that Ernst Stavro Blofeld guy in James Bond movies -- just completely bad news."

Laughlin was talking in my wheelhouse now. As a kid I'd grown up reading the Fu Manchu crime mysteries. Of course, the whole thing was completely a non-starter these days, racist as hell.

"Are you saying you think this guy is Chinese, or Asian?" I began.

"All I know is that the triads were his base to start. He could be anything...Irish, American, Nigerian, Russian...your guess is as good as mine. Now he's got his own group, as I said, The Organization. That's all I can tell you."

Ever the criminal, Laughlin wasn't about to give an ex-FBI agent more information about his other activities than he absolutely needed to.

"I believe that he's going to try to use my family against me. The things that you saw them doing -- please forgive me, I can't name such disgusting behavior -- is not in their natures, inclinations, or upbringing. I assure you, both Audrey and Sara would rather die than be found doing such things, or filmed doing such things."

"They never showed any lesbian, um, interests?" I asked.

Laughlin looked as though he were having trouble controlling his emotions. I couldn't blame him. Then he sighed.

"No, none. Certainly nothing that I would see. And you couldn't possibly think that both my wife and daughter were lesbians..."

"It would be quite a coincidence," I conceded.

"Look, I want you to find them, return my wife and daughter to me."

I thought for a moment. "I'd have to check with my partner before I agree to take on your case. And needless to say, we're not going to find this Organization person for you."

"Why not?" he said.

"Because you're going to kill him. And while I don't have any personal problem with that, I'd be an accessory to his death. No thanks."

"You're a cold bitch, Miss Andrews. This is my family, my blood. Of course that bastard will die!"

"Case closed," I said. "I'll get back to you on taking your case, Mr. Laughlin. I'm personally very inclined to want to help you get your family back, but I'm not interested in getting caught up in a secondary, revenge crime."

He sighed. "I appreciate your help," he said quietly. "And of course, I'll pay your top rate for your exclusive services until they're found."

"We'll get back to you, Mr. Laughlin," I said. "I'd appreciate a ride back, and I trust that will be the last time I run into one of your employees..." Laughlin waved me away, Dominic rushing to open the door for me.

###


12