The Organization Pt. 06

Story Info
Mary Ann's story continues.
6k words
4.54
7.5k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

All characters are 18 years or older at the time of sexual activity.

Mary Ann's Story (continued!)

"What kind of border do you think we should put around Mrs. Adams' picture?" Donna asked.

"Donna" was Donna Ashbrook, my very best friend in high school, a fellow cheerleader, and worked with me on the yearbook staff. Our yearbook was called "Recollections," and the two of us were in charge of setting photographs.

"Well, some kind of black border, I guess," I said, "but nothing too ostentatious." I shrugged. "I don't know if even that many students knew her."

"She seemed kind of creepy to me," Donna said. "Didn't she make you cry one time?" Without waiting for a reply, she said, "Just a thick black border, do you think?"

"Yeah, that'll be fine, I'm sure," I said, glad that she'd dropped the subject.

"And don't forget that picture with Mrs. Crafton and her service dog," I said. "I think that service dogs are so neat and well behaved. They never pee where they're not supposed to."

"Yeah, okay," replied Donna.

I looked at Donna as she added a box over Mrs. Adams picture on the computer monitor. Ever since I had been converted to lesbianism, and joined The Organization, a lesbian criminal group, I had begun to look at Donna in a whole new light - a more lustful and romantic light.

No one knew that I was now a lesbian, and fortunately girls aren't quite so bad about the accusations of homosexuality as high school guys, though they are far worse to each other about everything else. But my feelings of attraction to Donna were growing stronger by the day, and I began to cast about for ways to satisfy them.

"Hey, Donna, would you like to sleep over at my house Friday the 20th?"

"Why, what's going on?' she asked.

"My parents'll be out of town, and we can stay up late, dish dirt on everybody, eat ice cream and cake, you know..."

"It sounds nice," she said. "I think I can do it then, I'll ask my parents if it's okay."

So we set it up, and the day couldn't arrive fast enough for me. At the sound of Donna walking up the front sidewalk, I opened the door. Mrs. Ashbrook was just pulling away and gave me a quick wave from the driver's seat. I waved back, then focused on Donna.

She looked even more beautiful than ever, though a dispassionate observer would have said that she was cute and attractive, not beautiful. Her body was much more developed than mine, her curves much curvier. She was the same height as me, 5' 6", with long, light blonde hair, slim, with cute, medium-sized breasts and a perfect, plump ass.

She was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, and carrying a small bag of her stuff.

"Hi," I said, fighting the impulse to take her in my arms and kiss her. "God, she'd have a stroke," I thought.

"Hi," she said back. We went in, and put her stuff in my bedroom, then went down to the living room to watch tv, eat stuff, and mainly, talk about everyone else.

"Your hair looks nice," I said.

"Oh thanks, I was thinking of doing something different with it. I love how yours looks, I think your curls are perfect. And I wish mine was your shade of brown. I keep getting mistaken for a dumb chick."

"Oh, and that's wrong?" I laughed.

"Stinker!" she said, hitting me with a sofá pillow. I caught it, and we sort of awkwardly looked at each other for a moment - god, if I had the nerve then, I would have just kissed her, her mouth looked so sweet and hot, her lips so moist and kissable...but I chickened out.

I had come up with a plan, and I was nervous about both the morality of it, and its chances for success. I had a tube of The Organization's lipstick that was doctored with the solution that Mrs. Adams had surreptitiously injected me with, via her bracelet. But instead of poking Donna with the 'magic formula' that would loosen her up and become receptive to my sapphic overtures, I would have her try on the lipstick, and get a dose that way.

After watching Netflix for a while, and the millionth viewing for both of us of Notting Hill, I said, "You know, I think Julia Roberts has the best taste in lipstick."

"Really?" Donna said. "I don't know, I think her lips look really kind of funny."

"Well, maybe," I said, moving on, "I got a new lipstick, I really like it, would you like to try it?"

"I guess," Donna said, as I quickly leaped up and ran to my bedroom to get it.

"Here it is," I said, breathing only a little heavier than normal, my race to the bedroom and my excitement at what I was about to do making it harder to catch my breath.

"It's a nice color," Donna said. "But I don't think it's my color," she added. I was crestfallen.

"Oh, I don't know, I think you'd look nice with it. You can just try it."

"Well, okay," she said. "Let's go into the bathroom so I can use the mirror there." We walked over to the main bathroom, and crowded in to the small room.

"It sort of tingles when you first put it on," I said.

"Okay," she said, and then began carefully applying it. I watched eagerly.

When she was finished, I asked, "Well, what do you think?" hoping that she'd reply something clearly an approval for romance, like, "I really like it. Can we fuck?"

To my chagrín, she mooshed her lips to even it out, then licked them, and said, "It would look really good on you, but I just don't think it's me."

"Oh," I said.

Then she turned to me and said, "You don't have to do that with me."

I stared at her. Had I been found out? Crap, would she hate me?

"Umm, do what?" I asked.

"Seduce me with the formula," she said.

"Wait, what?" I said, having trouble catching my breath again.

"The formula," she said again. "The formula that The Organization uses to seduce girls into becoming lesbian, and into joining them."

I just stared at her. She sighed.

"Mary Ann, did you not think that my mother wouldn't tell me everything?"

"Umm," I said.

"It's okay, baby," she said, my heart leaping at the term of endearment. "I know that my mom is your mentor there, and you should probably know that she personally inducted me last year."

"You mean..." I began.

"I mean that I know all about The Organization," Donna said, "I mean that I know you're a member, that I know you're a lesbian and that my mom is a big wig there as well as a lesbian, that you had a bad time with Mrs. Adams and that The Organization managed to punish her and her friends. Does that about cover it?"

"Umm," I replied.

"Oh, and that I love you, and I think you'd like to love me, and that we're both interested in sex, and we're alone tonight in your parents' house, and we're in a room in which it's possible to take a hot, bubble bath. Naked. And together."

So it was that Donna seduced me, and we hugged, and then we kissed, the sweetest kiss of my life. Our lips met tenderly, just lightly touching, then pressing harder as the need inside each of us commanded that we be as close as posible.

"Oh Donna," I sighed.

"I know, right?" she murmured back. "God, I want every part of you." She reluctantly broke our kiss, her hazel eyes locked on mine, little crinkles of pleasure at the corners of her eyes spreading to a big grin on her sweet face, her beautiful lips happily turning upward. She lowered her eyes to my short-sleeved blouse, unbuttoning the cotton fabric, slowly revealing my modest breasts, covered in my best bra.

"You're so beautiful," she breathed. "I've wanted you for the longest time. I think even before I became a lesbian." Her lips parted as she reached the last button, my blouse parting to show her more of my bare skin.

"God, so perfect," she sighed. I could feel myself blushing as she pushed the sleeves off my shoulders and I shrugged out of the top. The unexpected compliments were a source of my blush, as well as exposing my body to the woman I had wanted for so long, but only realized how I might get her, once I was converted to sapphic pleasures through The Organization.

The blouse dropped to the floor, and was immediately forgotten by both of us. Donna brought her hands to my hips, and caressed my sides, tickling me a little, but the pleasure of her touch kept me from giggling.

"So smooth, and slim," she said, looking me in the eyes again. Neither of us could resist the desire for a kiss, and so we did, again, this time both of us quickly giving in to our need, and mashing our mouths together, our tongues invading each other's hot, moist mouth. It was the first time I had ever kissed someone I liked in such a carnal way, and I rediscovered the connection between a passionate kiss and my pussy. I could feel myself wetting, liquid creeping from my slit onto my panties.

After a few minutes of our lovely kiss, Donna again leaned back, away from me.

"I could do that forever," she sighed. "But I think it would be even more enjoyable if you were naked."

I giggled, mainly from nervous tension and excitement. I certainly wanted to be naked, but I wasn't certain of how lovers smoothly get to that point. Fortunately, Donna wasn't going to wait on anything to make that happen. She reached around me again, her fingers working on the hooks of my bra, and I felt it fall away from my body, freeing my tiny breasts.

"They're so small," I muttered, ashamed, my hands reflexively covering them. Donna frowned.

"They're perfect, I love them...and I love you." She leaned into me and kissed me again, as her hands covered my breasts, caressing them and playing with my hard nipples. As we kissed, she squeezed my nipples hard. I moaned into her mouth, thrusting my chest forward, eager for more, my kiss becoming sloppy as the pain and pleasure from my nipples shot straight to my pussy and clit.

My arms went around Donna's neck, her hair silky on my arms as I squeezed her myself. We both moaned, delirious at our mutual contact, the pleasure of another girl's body in each other's arms. We rocked together, but our need for increased and fulfilled pleasure drove us on.

As we kissed, I felt Donna's fingers on the button of my skirt. She fumbled unsuccessfully, and I giggled and pulled away.

"I can help," I said, smiling, unbuttoning it and letting it drop to the floor, then kicking it away, as I stood barefooted, clad only in my pink panties.

"Oh, my god, Mary Ann, you look so beautiful in pink," Donna said. "You don't know how hard it was for me when I had my hand on your pussy during our routine."

"Well, now you can have your hand on my pussy," I said in a low voice, my eyes coming up from the floor to meet Donna's. "And nobody's going to stop you from doing whatever you want..."

Donna moaned, and we came together and kissed again, this time, her hand slipping down inside the waistband of my panties, to caress my now bald pussy. I had decided after my time with Mrs. Adams, that I would prefer it that way, it seemed more sophisticated.

"Oh god, your pussy is bare," Donna moaned, as her fingers frantically caressed my plump and wet labia, and slipped inside of me, my copious lubrication making that quite easy. There was no obstruction to her entry, though I was naturally tight, since Mrs. Adams had taken my virginity previously. The palm of her hand stroked over my clit, and I came, shuddering with pleasure, as Donna touched me intimately.

"Oh god oh god oh god yesssss!" I murmured into her sweet mouth as I came under her touch. Donna moaned as she felt me cum. I squeezed my thighs on her hand, wishing that I could keep her there forever, then giggled as I pictured trying to walk into class with her hand on my pussy.

"What's funny?" she asked, and I explained to her what I had pictured.

"It would look even funnier trying to explain why my head was under your skirt," she replied, smiling. I kissed her again. It appeared that kissing was something we'd do a lot of.

I sat back on the vanity, my bottom partially up on it so that I could spread my legs wider. Donna moved in closer, wriggling her fingers on me again. I looked down and sighed.

"I wish my breasts were bigger," I said. "I look like a little girl."

Donna looked at me. "Oh, I forgot to tell you, one of the side effects of the formula that Mrs. Adams and The Organization gave you is, it makes your breasts grow."

"Really?" I said, looking down at them again and imagining them bigger.

"No, not really," she said. "But I bet my sucking on them all the time will." She leaned down to kiss and lick and suck my breasts, and I forgot to worry that they might stay small.

***

"It looks like you didn't need to worry," interjected Kayce, caressing them while also interrupting Mary Ann's story.

"Hush, let me get back to my story," said Mary Ann. "Now, where was I?"

"You were in the bathroom with Donna," Kayce said.

***

"Oh, yes. Well, between mouthing my little breasts, and fingering me again, I came again, several times, actually, until I had to say 'Stop, stop, I can't stand any more! Besides, it's your turn.'"

Donna smiled. "But I could happily do this all night long, and into next week, or next year, or just, forever. I love you, Mary Ann." We kissed...again. I'm sorry to be so boring about kissing so much, I really am, but we adored kissing each other, always. It was the closest that we could be, even more than being inside each other's pussy or ass hole, as pleasant as that was.

"Oh Donna, I love you, too," I said. "So stop teasing me and let me take off your clothes."

Donna smiled and stepped back, and waved her arms slightly up and down, signifying her surrender to me. I smiled and began unbuttoning her blue checked cotton blouse, my fingers pressing against the more prominent mounds of her more developed breasts.

"Are you sure that stuff doesn't make your tits bigger?" I said, grinning, "because I could drink a gallon or so and..."

"Your little titties are perfect, young lady," Donna said. "Besides, in ten years they'll probably be tons bigger than mine. Let's do a comparison then, okay?" There was a look in her eyes that I couldn't identify.

"Will we be together then, Donna?" I asked her, suddenly worried.

"If I have anything to say about it, we will be, and still madly in love...and you'll probably still be dawdling over undressing me." She giggled, and I pretended to be angry.

"Fine," I harrumphed. "I'll just undress you and...and...rape you and then where will you be?"

"Very happy?" she responded quizzically, and we both laughed. Without another word I hurried disrobing my young lover, and I was thrilled to see that she wasn't wearing a bra, her blouse open, her sweet, full breasts exposed.

"Oh god, Donna, your breasts are beautiful!" I exclaimed. She looked pleased, and that in turn made me very happy. She cupped them in her hands, and offered them up to me.

"Kiss them?" she asked. I nodded and leaned down, bringing my lips close to her smooth skin and her crinkled brown nipples. I gingerly took one between my lips, the texture different from any I had ever before experienced, rubbery and warm, and smelling deliciously of Donna.

I put my arms around Donna and hugged her as hard as I could, our young breasts rubbing together, hers warm and soft on mine, her nipples poking into me as mine did to her. We both sighed at the same time, which I took as a good sign, and I backed away, my hands going to the waistband of her shorts.

I began unbuttoning them, then took the zipper between my thumb and forfinger. I looked at her impishly.

"Does no bra mean...no panties?" I asked.

"Eww," she said, then, "Only one way to find out."

I unzipped her, then said "Awwww!" She was wearing panties. Light blue ones. I would have thought her very exotic if she weren't wearing any, but I thought she was pretty sexy anyway.

"Disappointed?" she asked. "Only if you look like a Barbie under there," I said.

"Sorta," she replied cryptically. I pulled her shorts off her hips, and she stepped out of them. I saw a large wet spot at the crotch of her panties, and ran my fingertip over it.

"Mmm, it's not pee," I said, tasting it.

"Ooh, you're a saucy little wench," she said, leaning in and kissing me. She made a show of licking her lips. "Nope, not pee," she said.

I leaned back into her and kissed her, as I put my hands on the waistband of her panties, and pushed them down off her hips. "My turn," I said, and knelt in front of her, my face at her beautiful little pussy. She had a thin strip of pubic hair pointing down to her slit. I looked up at her beautiful, shining face. She nodded.

I returned my gaze to her mons. Donna had the most beautiful, pussy I ever saw. Her pussy was a simple slit, her labia completely inside and thin, her clítoris a tiny pink dot above her slit, making it look like an inverted exclamation point.

I leaned forward and kissed her there, first on the center of her slit, feeling her reléase her held breath, then I kissed her on her clit, her hips rolling forward as I touched her there, her fingers clutching my hair, as she came from my first touch of her holy and sacred pussy. My sweetheart orgasmed the first time I touched her as her lover. Her tiny little pussy slit opened up to me, like a beautiful flower blossom opening to greet the morning sun. Her labia swelled up, just a bit, her clit turned a darker red and puffed up, and her sweetly pink pussy glistened with her hot cream, all before my eyes, her excitement opening her up to me, to my eyes and to my mouth. I lapped at her wet sweetness, loving the fresh taste of her womanly cream that she gave to me, and me alone, there, naked on the floor at her feet.

I've never seen such a beautiful thing anywhere else, ever since.

She made no noise, other than a subdued groan, her eyes closed, her head thrown back, a curious air of tensión throughout her body. I didn't know what it was at first, that orgasm, but I knew that I should simply wait at her feet until she came back to me. After a few seconds of course, she did.

She lifted me to my feet, and staring hard into my eyes, her face deadly serious, she said, "I will never leave you." Then we kissed, and this kiss went on forever.

But forever's not so long, not long enough, anyway.

I bent over the tub and turned on the wáter, checking to make sure it wasn't too hot, then poured in what seemed like the right amount of my mom's bubble bath. While I was doing that, Donna reached down between my legs from the back, and tickled my pussy and my bottom.

"You're making it hard-" I started to say.

Donna giggled. "No, that would be if you were a boy," she said, in an exaggerated voice. "I want to make you wet." She pulled me up to stand with her.

"Dance with me," she whispered, and we danced a slow dance, to music playing in only our heads, our bodies held close, our movement a slow, rotating shuffle. I caught a glance of us together like that in the big bathroom mirror, our bodies close, in love and affection, and I've never, ever forgotten that image - of two coltish, naked, young girls holding each other, so close, loving each other, and I think that is the most perfect thing I've ever seen...

***

Mary Ann's voice drifted off, and Kayce knew that she was seeing that perfect, innocent love once again, and her own heart felt a small glimmer of that perfection.

***

Mary Ann returned to her story.

"Let's take that bath," Donna said. "I want to cuddle with you." We got in the tub, the water slapping dangerously near the top of the tub, the two of us giggling, as I lay back in Donna's arms, the water toasty on my breasts, the tiny islets of my nipples the only thing poking out, and I imagined she and I as lovers cast away on one of those rough sea mounts, with only our love to sustain us.

As we lay there, lazing and dreaming, I said, "I'm so, so sorry Donna, that I was prepared to trick you into loving me. I would have regretted doing it to you, but I never would have regretted the result."

12