The Organization Pt. 07

Story Info
Kayce learns a very hard lesson.
5.9k words
4.48
9.3k
8
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

All characters are 18 or older at the time of sexual activity.

Mary Ann smiled, perhaps a little sadly, Kayce thought. "And, that's my story," she said.

Kayce was silent for a moment. "That is the most romantic story that I've ever heard. You and Donna must have been wonderful together..." She had the sense that there was more to the story that Mary Ann was not revealing, and she didn't want to hurt, or offend her new lover. She supposed that Mary Ann would tell her, in her time.

"Well, you now know more than most people, because I'd like for you to become an influential and important person here, if you want," Mary Ann said, letting out a breath to signal that the story telling was over. "So, let's talk about the future."

"I'd love to," Kayce responded, leaning forward in her chair. Something inside her told her that this moment would reveal what all the events of her recent past were about, and show her a path to success.

"We have the little matter of Melissa to attend to first, but soon you'll be meeting with Roberta Ashbrook, Donna's mother. She and I are essential to the goals of The Organization, and to setting you on your path." Mary Ann paused. "She and I often meet, and talk about Donna. Roberta has meant a great deal to me." Mary Ann worked to put on a smile, then succeeded and stood with Kayce.

"Sex is very free and easy here at The Organization, as you've learned to some extent. One of the side effects of the formula that we use so freely, besides the blessed advantage of sapphic interest among most of us, is the relaxation of sexual morés. It's not unusual for a member to use a break, or lunch break, or day off, to pursue a co-worker, and the co-worker, more often than not, will be happy to comply."

She laughed. "It's just one more way that we're way out of compliance with United States federal laws and regulations: At The Big "O", as some call us, sexual harrassment is fine, as long as it doesn't include a male." Kayce smiled. She'd have to get used to her new world.

"I thought that I might go and see Melissa, if that's okay?" Kayce asked. Mary Ann nodded.

"To be entirely truthful with you - which is something rare for someone in this organization," Mary Ann said, "I had intended to fuck your brains out today. But then you made me tell you my story, and about Donna, and now I'm feeling a little - well, I just need some alone time."

"By all means, be with your partner. Although she won't see you there, you'll be a comfort. Oh, and don't forget to check in to your new apartment. It's temporary while we get you and Melissa situated. Of course, once you're fully operative, you can go back to your real home."

Kayce remembered the way to the room where Melissa was undergoing her conversion. Passing a large window looking down on the park, she had a stray thought about the young mother in the park that they'd met along the way, and wincing at the way she'd treated her. "Maybe I'm not heartless enough for The Organization," she thought.

After what seemed like walking forever, Kayce arrived at the conversión room. Melissa was still in her seat, her body spasmodically reacting to all the erotic stimuli, then slumping back against the seat rest. Kayce recalled floating in and out of a dream state the whole time, even the regular liquid feedings seemed like a dream.

Kayce approached a female technician, cute and perky, but made less sexy, or perhaps more so, with her lab coat and glasses.

"Is she due a feeding?" Kayce asked. The technician looked surprised.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it's a few minutes overdue. I was just about-"

"Do you think that I might do it? Mary Ann will okay it," Kayce said. The technician showed Kayce how to feed her, and handed Kayce the bottle.

"Don't worry if she dribbles it, she's going to have a shitload of stuff all over her by the time it's through." The technician hesitated. "Uhh, you might remember that yourself."

Kayce thanked her, then adjusted the nipple to fit into Melissa's slack mouth. She took the nipple, almost like a baby sucks her mother's breast...or as a lover does. Kayce knew she wasn't allowed to touch Melissa, but she did anyway, stroking her sweat-soaked hair to comfort and reassure her.

"Soon, Melissa...soon," she crooned to her naked partner. She watched the woman for a few more minutes, then left to go to her private apartment in the building that had been assigned to her. As she got to the door, she heard sounds inside.

"Fuck...what's this?" she asked herself, silently opening the door after unlocking it with the keycard that Mary Ann had given her. She eased her way in. Unfamiliar with the layout, she paused to assess the sources of the sounds. She heard a woman's voice, overlaid by a man's voice. The woman was pleading, the man sounded angry. Underlying that was a hissing sound, which she identified as running wáter.

Without a weapon, other than her fighting skills, Kayce was at a big disadvantage. She considered for a second whether she should call the pólice or not.

"Criminal Syndicate Associate Unwittingly Calls in Cops" - she could see that headline in the

N. Y. Post. Better to deal with this herself. Unless he had a gun, she was rated to take him down with manual weapons, or better, if he were trying to use his superior size.

She eased down the short hallway, which opened into a spacious living room straight ahead. There was a plastic cart with cleaning materials in the middle of the room. To the right, a small galley kitchen that opened onto the living room, and small dining área. Around the corner to her left, was a mystery.

She crouched down, then peered around the corner. There was a door opening into a bedroom, which was dark. There was a good chance that it was unoccupied. Next to that was an open bathroom area, with vanity and a large walk in shower encased in glass, and a comfortably sized bathtub beyond that. The shower was the location of the noise. There was a médium sized, bald man struggling with a half clothed, dark haired woman. The two were half in, half out of the shower, where wáter was running and billowing clouds of steam.

Kayce assessed the situation. The man didn't appear to be armed, and at the moment was physically struggling with the woman - he didn't yet have her down on the floor. She'd have to resolve this quickly, and hurried over to the kitchen, looking through drawers for a knife. She found a scary looking chef's knife.

"This'll be perfect," she thought, taking it in hand and holding it in an attack posture, then headed back to the bathroom scene. Turning the corner, little had changed. The man was distracted and Kayce made her move, quickly rushing the assailant and taking him by surprise. She got her arm around his neck and displayed the knife, shouting, "STOP, moptherfucker, or I'll cut your fucking head off!" The woman cowered in the corner of the shower, half dressed and dripping wet.

Of course, she had no intention of killing him, but it was important to incapacitate the assailant quickly. Unfortunately, he was slippery from the wáter and slipped from her grasp. He rushed away and then out the door, with Kayce in pursuit, then quickly disappeared down the hall.

"Fuck," Kayce said, disappointed at his escape, but hurried back to check on the girl.

"Are you okay?" she asked the girl, still cowering. Reaching into the shower to turn off the wáter, fortunately not as hot as the steam would make it appear, she gathered up the girl in her arms, and grabbed a couple of plush towels hanging on the rack.

"Are you okay?" Kayce repeated, to a blank look from the girl, dripping water, apparently confused. She didn't appear injured physically. "¿Como esta?" she asked the black-haired, dark-eyed girl, giving her high school Spanish a shot.

The girl responded in rapid fire Spanish, none of which Kayce understood. She looked okay, so Kayce shrugged. "I guess no mouth to mouth or CPR is called for," she thought. Her supply of first aid steps was fairly limited. The thought of giving the exotic appearing young girl mouth to mouth tickled Kayce, though. She looked more closely at her.

The girl was definitely young, barely of working age, and obviously she was hispanic. Kayce was wondering what to do when the girl spoke, much more slowly, and in heavily accented English.

"You save me, yes?" the girl said, her eyes almost adoring looking into Kayce's.

"Yes, I guess so, I save you," Kayce said. "You wet...agua..change clothes, yes?"

The girl looked down at herself. "Sí, agua..." then she looked at her clothes, her uniform one piece dress, a green and white vertical striped affair, the button front completely ripped open, her bra torn off one breast - an attractive, perfectly round, probably A cup, with brown nipple, stiffly erect - her light brown stomach, smooth and flat, leading to a pristine pair of white bikini panties, everything sopping wet, a faint patch of dark visible at the crotch of the wet panties...

Kayce, whose eyes had been following the girl's as they both assessed the state of her clothes, shook herself. God, she really was attracted to women now. Everything about other women shouted "SEX!" Kayce wondered if that was how life was for men, then shrugged. Fuck men, they were the competition now. Even Michael? came the dark thought. She dismissed it without an answer.

She'd help this girl, then send her on her way, she figured.

"Ropas..." the girl said, looking at Kayce. "Mis ropas..." she said again, then indicated her torn clothes.

"Ropas?" thought Kayce. Then she remembered that meant 'clothes.'

"Oh, your clothes," she said, the girl nodding frantically. "Yeah, they're bad. Maybe there's something here..." She stood, and put out her hand to lead the obviously shaken and terrified teenager to the darkened bedroom. There might be something there they could use.

"Oh, the towels," she said to the girl, mimicking picking them up and bringing them to the bedroom. The girl smiled, and did so, her hand submissively in Kayce's. Kayce turned on the light, to find a nicely, if simply, appointed bedroom, with queen-sized bed, dresser, night stand and lamp, and a door leading presumably to a closet. There was a pink and aqua colored cloth case on the dresser that she ignored for the moment.

As the girl looked around as though asking permission, then, shrugging, sat on the end of the bed, Kayce quickly explored the closet and dresser drawers, and was relieved to see a representative sampling of her own clothes present. "They must have moved this stuff when I was being converted," she mused. "I think I'll have something for her to wear, and she's petite, like me."

She turned to the girl, who smiled up at her, awaiting direction.

"Take off your clothes," she said, showing with hand movements what she meant. The girl seemed to get the idea quickly, and stood up, shyly averting her eyes as she began stripping the torn outer outfit off her shoulders.

"I leave now," Kayce said, gesticulating that she would leave the girl to her privacy, though frankly, she would have loved to stay.

The girl frantically gestured in return. "No, no!" she exclaimed, shivering.

"She's terrified," Kayce thought to herself. "It's okay...esta bien," she said.

"Stay, um, aquí, por favor," the girl said, her voice giving away what had to be her shock, just now hitting her, from the terrible attack.

"Okay, okay," Kayce said, happy to stay, as she was torn between just helping the girl and enjoying her attractiveness. The girl let the sodden dress drop to the floor, and Kayce noticed the wáter beaded all over the young girl's slim body.

"My god, what am I thinking?" Kayce said, "You're soaking wet, and I'm getting all puritan." Kayce picked up a towel, fortunately bath-sized and plush, very high quality. She opened it and approached the girl. The girl smiled, and quickly stripped off her bra, then her panties, revealing an exquisitely attractive and feminine body for Kayce to wrap. Her breasts were perfect, the nicest set of small breasts that Kayce had ever seen - though her experience there was still limited.

Similarly, as she pushed down the wet panties, the girl's vulva was exposed as mouth watering, with a tight slit and small labia, a small, neat patch of black, curly pubic hair above it, and a small, pink clítoris. The girl turned to place the panties on the bed, and Kayce eyed her sweet, perfect buttocks, small, round and brown.

The girl turned back, and Kayce wrapped the towel around her as though it were a stole, the girl looking tiny and so young under the large towel. She smiled up at Kayce, and their eyes locked. The girl licked her lips lightly, and Kayce found herself falling into that small, moist, pink mouth, those dark eyes...before Kayce could do anything, the girl leaned up and kissed Kayce, first on the cheek, then lingeringly, on her lips.

Kayce found herself unable to resist the girl. The touch of her lips on Kayce's cheek seemed to burn, and then lit again a fire on her lips with the touch of her own.

"Muchas gracias," the girl breathed across Kayce's cheek, her breath hot and sweet. She kept her cheek next to Kayce's, then Kayce felt the towel drop away, the girl's warm and naked body pressing into her own. Then Kayce noticed that she, too, was wet from the battle in the shower. The girl began unbuttoning Kayce's blouse, and Kayce felt no desire to stop her.

Instead, Kayce pressed her lips back to the girl's, her tongue invading the hispanic girl's mouth, the girl responding with a moan, her fingers more rapidly digging into Kayce's buttons in an almost practiced manner. As they kissed, Kayce felt the girl cupping a breast in one hand, while single-handedly she unbuttoned Kayce's skirt.

As her skirt fell to the floor, Kayce could better feel the heat coming off the girl. It kindled a greater fire in Kayce, and she assisted the girl in pulling her blouse off her shoulders. The girl stepped back. "¡Muy bien!" she breathed, then pulled Kayce down onto the bed, on top of her. The two tangled together, Kayces's hands and fingers frantically caressing the girl's naked body, her small, perfect breasts, her hot, moist pussy and her sweetly rounded ass cheeks, as the girl cooed with delight.

The girl rolled over on top of Kayce, letting her touch her in every way and place possible as they kissed, then began crawling her way down the blonde's body, kissing her as she went. When she reached Kayce's stomach, the girl smiled up at Kayce, then began pulling her panties down off her hips. Kayce assisted her by lifting her ass, to allow the fabric to slip down her body, leaving her pussy exposed to the girl's fascinated eyes.

The girl began kissing Kayce's thighs close to her vulva, her lips traveling from the fronts of her thighs, to the sensitive skin of her inner thighs.

"Mmmm," Kayce hummed, as pleasurable sensations slowly built inside her, traveling the very short distance to her clit, her little button of pleasure swelling with desire and lust for the young girl's mouth, her touch to tantalize and tease Kayce's sex. "I like that," she moaned throatily, as the girl raised her head up slightly, so that Kayce could see the smile on her face, and the moistness of her lips and tongue.

The girl's eyes never left Kayce's, as she lowered her mouth again, this time hovering over the wet strip of Kayce's slit, the girl's warm, moist breath racing over her pussy, up to her clit and to the thin strip of Kayce's blonde pubic hair. She mouthed Kayce's hair, her lips and tongue sweeping over her tiny bush, back down to Kayce's clit. The girl slipped her full, moist lips over Kayce's clit, under its hood, squeezing the woman's hot, pink pearl between her lips, then lightly flicking her tongue over Kayce's throbbing clit.

"Oh god!" Kayce sighed, her cunt thrusting up, anxious to feel the hot, sexy girl between her legs licking her pussy, biting her labia, and teasing her clit.

"God! Fuck me, sweetheart, fuck me with that hot tongue of yours...lick my wet hole, I'm dripping my girl cream for you, for you to drink and swallow...oh god I'd love to cream all over your beautiful face, then lick it all up and then lick the hot cum in your tight little pussy...oh GOD!!"

The orgasm that washed over and through Kayce made her body shiver and shudder throughout with her slowly requiting lust, her thighs spasming with excitement, her breasts painful as she herself squeezed them, groaning in pleasure. The girl seemed almost to understand Kayce's exclamations of love, lust and excitement, and it was clear that she understood Kayce's cumming under the torment of her mouth.

The girl slowed her eating of Kayce's hot pussy, to allow Kayce to fully appreciate the sensations, and then to relax without becoming over irritated there. She slowly crawled up Kayce's body, slowing to finish removing Kayce's bra, and tossing it off the bed, leaving Katce as naked as the girl herself. Then she matched herself on top of Kayce, breasts to breasts, mouth to mouth, stomach to stomach, pussy to pussy, legs on legs.

She kissed Kayce deeply, and the woman allowed herself to be swallowed by the hot, unexpected love play between the two, their sex transcending language, identity, and gender. Kayce was tremendously grateful that the girl happened to be lesbian, or she never would have had the opportunity to delight in the beautiful young girl's uninhibited lust.

The girl pushed her mons into Kayce's, their pubic mounds touching and kissing, the girl's more plentiful bush teasing and massaging Kayce's smaller strip, her wet pussy dripping her cream into and over Kayce's own steaming slit, their shy clits kissing in a most rewarding way.

"Ahh, god, you are so fucking good," Kayce moaned. The girl smiled. "Bueno...bueno, bueno, bueno," she whispered, then let her leg slide between Kayce's, her pussy fitting more closely against Kayce's, then began grinding her hot, wet cunt savagely into Kayce's, who screamed with delight.

It occurred to her then what 'scissoring' meant, and the images she had witnessed on the monitor during her conversion, and the mention by Mary Ann in her story, combined with the reality of this hot, young girl scissoring her, heightened Kayce's anticipation, her clit feeling as though it were swelling to the size of a raspberry every time the girl ground her own swollen clit against Kayce's, hot waves of ecstasy drowning her with every swing of the girl's luscious hips.

"Oh god, oh god, oh christ," Kayce moaned. "Like that...just like that...yes...yes...yesssss!" she shrieked as she came, once again, crashing into her physical limitations, gasping with pleasure at being fucked so expertly. The girl came too, but her exclamations were garbled as she bit Kayce's nipples, although the occasional "FUCK" came through. Apparently it was a popular word to use in several languages.

Finally, the girl collapsed, sweaty, wet and hot, on top of Kayce, their bodies slippery with the residue of their excitement and desire for each other, the fragrance of their bodies, salty and musky, the sweetest perfume that Kayce had ever smelled.

"God, god," she moaned, as the girl added a random 'madre de dios' to the two women's collection of comments. After a few minutes, the girl roused herself, and sat up.

"Señorita," she said, standing and walking over to the dresser. "Yours," she said, her hand on the pink and aqua case. "Yours."

Kayce had never seen it before. "No, not mine," she said.

"Yours," the girl said more firmly. Perhaps it was something that had been left for her.

"Not mine, before," Kayce said, not sure if her point was getting across, but not really caring. She was too tired from cumming to really get into it.

"Now, yours," the girl said.

12