The Organization Pt. 10

Story Info
Kayce and Melissa complete their first assignment.
5.3k words
4.66
9.4k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Organization, Part 10 - First Assignment

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

(Thursday, the Thirteenth of the Month, the Day after Kayce's Meeting with Victoria)

Victoria Anderson knocked on the door of the comfortable apartment owned by Kayce Anderson in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Victoria was Kayce's sister-in-law, married to Kayce's older brother, Mark. The door opened quickly, Kayce and her business partner, lover and fellow agent for the criminal organization The Organization, Melissa Clouthier, warmly greeted Victoria.

"I'm so glad you could make it," Kayce said, taking one each of Victoria's and Melissa's arms in her own, and shepherding them to the living room.

"Victoria, this is Melissa, my partner and very best friend...Melissa, this is my very best sister-in-law, Victoria..." Kayce said.

"Well, your only sister-in-law, I think," Victoria said, and the three giggled.

"And definitely the best!" Kayce added.

"So pleased to meet you, Victoria," Melissa said politely, taking Victoria's hand.

"Oh, please," Victoria said, hugging Melissa. Melissa hugged her back, both women feeling a kinship with the other. Melissa knew exactly why, of course, as she and Kayce had been assigned the pleasurable task of converting Victoria to lesbianism, and inducing her to influence certain of her husband's business decisions.

Victoria, on the other hand, had no firm idea of why she should feel any kind of attraction to Melissa, if you exclude the fact that her seduction by Kayce the day before had completely changed her life, from straight trophy wife, to closet lesbian trophy wife. As far as she knew, though, her sexual metamorphosis at the hands of Kayce, was an entirely natural event, not the planned drugging and seduction that Melissa and Kayce had successfully pulled off, with Victoria being none the wiser.

"Melissa, I wanted to thank you so much for the chocolate strawberries that Kayce brought over yesterday. They were wonderful, and definitely the best I've ever had!"

Melissa smiled. "Thank you, Victoria. I looked for the juiciest that I could find, and I think I got lucky. I enjoyed making them, too."

Kayce smiled too, as she and Melissa recalled the wild sex that the making of four chocolate-covered strawberries had led the criminal couple to. Of course, Kayce had told Melissa everything about the wild sex romp that occurred after Victoria ate the strawberries, and Melissa was now anxious to continue the fun at Kayce's place.

"I'm glad that we could share. Treats like that are best when they're shared, I think," Melissa said. The other girls nodded their agreement.

Melissa and Victoria sat on the sofa, as Kayce stood. "Can I get you anything to drink?" she asked. "I've got some sun tea that I made this morning..."

Both Melissa and Victoria said that would be fine with them. As she left for the kitchen, Kayce said, offhandedly, "Oh Victoria, could you help me with the ice?"

"Of course," Victoria said, rising, and exchanging a smile with Melissa.

"We'll be right back," Kayce said to Melissa, her partner, lover and fellow agent for The Organization.

"Take your time," Melissa grinned. She knew why Kayce was taking Victoria into the privacy and seclusion of the kitchen. Besides, it had a perfect view of the bedroom, where Melissa had a certain job to complete.

Although it was almost certain that Victoria's conversion to lesbianism was complete, Kayce and Melissa wanted to make sure, and more wild sapphic sex with Victoria was sure to seal the deal. This was their first seduction at the behest of The Organization, and they wanted to make sure it was perfect.

It was amazing the effect their own conversion to lesbians by The Organization had brought to both Kayce and Melissa. Going from heterosexual, law-abiding financial crime investigators, to randy lesbian agents for the shadowy criminal group, The Organization, and willing to commit any crime to further The Organization's criminal interests, both women were committed to being the best at what they did, whatever and wherever.

So committed, that Kayce had not batted a pretty eyelash at betraying her sister-in-law and brother, and possibly destroying their marriage and lives in the process. At the moment, she was far more interested in the sex she would be having with her sister-in-law and her partner.

Melissa called into the kitchen. "Oh, by the way, I got a bunch of nighties and bikinis from a friend. There was an overstock that they just gave away at their store, can you believe it? Anyway, would you two mind critiquing them for me? I know what I like, but I want to know what other women think, too."

"Oh, how exciting, of course!" Kayce said.

"I'd love to help," added Victoria, while feeling a curious tingle in her pussy, along with the feeling of excitement that she felt at seeing Kayce again, ever since her awakening the day before. She wondered if Melissa was interested in other girls, as she now was, and wanted to ask Kayce about Melissa, though she wasn't quite sure how to bring it up.

"Okay, I'll model them and you all let me know what you think," Melissa said as she walked by the two women standing in the kitchen. "And don't talk about me behind my back!" She teased.

"Only in front of your back," Kayce assured her with a smile.

The two women watched Melissa walk to the bedroom. In truth, both were looking at her ass in her shorts, and dreaming of kissing it, their pussies tingling and becoming moist. To Victoria's surprise - but not Kayce's - Melissa left the bedroom door open, and began disrobing in full view of them.

"Oh my gosh, should I say anything?" Victoria thought, then immediately, the pleasure she was feeling from watching a cute girl get naked, overwhelmed any qualms she might have. Kayce, of course, knew full well that watching another girl take off her clothes was a great indicator that she'd be having sex, and had no problem at all with that as an end.

Melissa shrugged off her knit top, the pink fabric sailing onto the floor, then pulled her arms out of her bra straps, and reversed the bra to unhook it, caressing and massaging her abundant breasts, which had been crammed into her bra. She sighed at the feeling of that tension release.

Both Kayce and Victoria were imagining their lips on Melissa's pink nipples and areolae, small in relation to the size of her breasts. Kayce began small talk, mainly to give them an excuse to be in the kitchen.

"So...I enjoyed meeting with you yesterday..." she began.

Victoria wasn't sure how she stood with Kayce, though it would be reasonable to expect that, after a wild sex romp with another woman, that the woman was a lesbian. Still, human nature and insecurity being what they are...

"Umm, I'm not sure what came over me yesterday," she began.

"You mean, jilling yourself in front of me, and licking my pussy?" Kayce teased.

Victoria blushed. "Um, yes, that. I've never-"

Here, both women paused, as Melissa, with her back to them, eased her panties down off her hips, slowly and what some might term 'teasingly - though it must have been entirely innocent, Victoria thought - revealing more and more of her dark ass crack, and full, round, perfect bottom to them, then bending over, opening up her sweet crevice to display the pink rosebud of her ass hole, and the juicy split peach of her pussy, and the hairless perineum between her pussy and anus.

Victoria and Kayce both sucked in their breath, feeling an intense desire to fasten their mouths to Melissa's holes, but both pretended otherwise, returning to their conversation.

"Um, I've never um, done anything like that with another girl," she finished.

"No, neither have I," lied Kayce. "It was probably just one of those things," she dismissed Victoria's concern and anxiety.

"Do you think so?" said Victoria, as Melissa came back up the hall to show off her chiffon peignoir, nearly transparent in white and barely covering her breasts and pussy, while clearly showing both through the nearly invisible fabric.

"What do you think?" she asked, coyly, making sure that both women got their fill of her virtually naked body.

"It's really lovely on you," said Kayce, while thinking how pretty it would look thrown carelessly onto the floor next to a bed full of a naked Melissa.

Victoria was imagining her mouth on Melissa's pussy, and wondering how she tasted and smelled there.

Kayce pretended to adjust the hems and straps of Melissa's nightie, running her fingers over Melissa's smooth, warm flesh, and along the gusset of the panties, her finger skating lightly over Melissa's moist crotch, an inch away from her pussy.

"Here, Victoria, feel how it lies here on her, do you see?"

She took Victoria's hand and slipped it under the sheer fabric, directly on Melissa's wet little pussy. Melissa appeared unperturbed, but Victoria was shocked. For the second day in a row, she was touching another girl's pussy, and they always seemed to be wet and hot, and quite pleasant. Victoria was frightened, though, that Melissa would be angry, and was instead surprised when Melissa said, "That feels nice, Victoria," and smiled at her.

All that Victoria could think at that point was, how kissable Melissa's lips suddenly looked. She forgot to remove her fingers, which were flicking lightly up Melissa's labia, and over her wet slit.

"Yes...like that," Melissa hissed, putting her hand on Victoria's, and holding it there.

Meanwhile, Kayce said, "Oh, you look so pretty in that Melissa, I could just kiss you!" and leaned in and did kiss her, their kiss long and tender. Victoria didn't know what to do, but she did know that Melissa's pussy was the nicest thing she'd ever had her finger in, and decided to slip it in deeper, Melissa's silky, wet and tight hole gripping her finger.

Melissa's moans made Victoria feel like she was doing the right thing, as well as exciting herself, too. "Ohhh!" she gasped, her own pussy becoming hot and itchy.

Kayce felt like she had to take pity on Victoria, in her own way.

"Victoria, why don't you get on your knees, and kiss Melanie between her legs?" she said, sweetly.

Victoria was shocked, but remembering what she and Kayce had done the day before, the fire smoldering inside her building her desire to do exactly that thing, and the inexplicable compulsion that Victoria had so recently acquired, to do anything and everything that Kayce ordered her to do, all but forced her to her knees, her face close to Melissa's hot pussy.

To Victoria's relief, Melissa didn't seem upset or concerned, and in actuality was behaving as if having Victoria's mouth on her pussy was exactly what she wanted at that moment, something that Melissa's next words quickly confirmed.

"Go ahead, baby, slip my panties down and lick my pussy...my hot, wet, pussy dripping with sweet, sweet cream for you to lick, and swallow...do it, baby, do it now, eat my hot box, suck on my hot, randy cunt, you little slut..."

Victoria was shocked to find her fingers on Melissa's flimsy panties, pulling them down, down, until her neat little bush appeared, followed by her wet, swollen clit, and her rose-colored pussy slit, and fat labia. Victoria's mouth was agape, it seemed as though her mouth being open near an excited cunt was the natural condition for her now.

"Smell my pussy, baby?" Melissa moaned, as Victoria brought her face closer to the magnetic attraction of Melissa's ripe and ready little puss. Victoria nodded.

Kayce spoke up. "Tell us what you want, Victoria. Do you want to sniff Melissa's wet cunt? Maybe lick the girl cream inside her hot, red slit? Let her fuck you in your tight little pussy, just like Mark does...but better? Are you a lezzy slut?"

"Oh god...yes," Victoria admitted, her face bright red with shame and lust. The fire in her own pussy was raging out of control. All she could think of was cumming.

Melissa put her hands on the back of Victoria's head, gently urging her forward. As Victoria's face neared Melissa's pussy, the aroma of her musky cream hit Victoria's nose, and she was completely lost. The hot, humid perfume of another girl's excited vagina was all that she needed to erase any vestige of heterosexuality - from that moment on, Victoria's bonfire of lust would only be slaked by the taste of pussy, or the feel of a girl's tight, filthy ass hole around her tongue and fingers, or the feel of a taut nipple between her lips.

Victoria moaned, and pushed her face into Melissa's hot twat. Kayce smiled as she watched, Victoria was locked up, and would do as she was ordered. She heaved a sigh of relief - Kayce was frightened of Roberta Ashbrook, and did not want to fail her on her first assignment. The feeling of relief lightened Kayce's mood, and she felt a rush of enthusiasm for her new playmate, Victoria.

"Let's see how dirty she'll get," Kayce thought, her pussy tingling with anticipated pleasure. She walked over to Melissa, whose head was thrown back in ecstasy, while Victoria licked her clit with hunger and enthusiasm. Kayce leaned in and kissed Melissa. Melissa responded enthusiastically, already close to cumming, her mouth open to receive Kayce's warm, moist kiss.

Melissa shivered in delight, cumming several times as Victoria licked her cunt.

"Oh god...fuck, yeah eat me, slut, stick your tongue deep in my tight, wet pussy, lick my cum, bitch!" Kayce held Melissa as she came. As she relaxed from her intense orgasms, Kayce took over, wanting to abuse Victoria further.

"Turn your head, you fucking cunt," she ordered the increasingly submissive Victoria. "I wanna cum in your mouth, too." Her increasingly evil and filthy verbiage continued.

"Do me good, make me cum, and maybe I'll let you drink my pee."

Instead of disgusting Victoria, this kind of debasement was pushing buttons she never suspected that she even had. Victoria reluctantly abandoned the dripping, slimy pink pussy that she had her nose deep inside, and turned to look at Kayce's crotch. She whined with frustration when she saw that Kayce hadn't bothered to strip herself for her victim, so Victoria scrabbled to unzip Kayce's skirt, yank it down, and then pull her panties down, exposing Kayce's pussy, eager to be excited by Victoria's increasingly talented lesbian tongue.

Victoria used her hands to part Kayce's labia, exposing her wet, silky pussy interior to her hungry, lapping tongue, and pushed her face in deeply inside her wet hole. Kayce grunted, and pushed her hips back on Victoria, closing off much of the young woman's air supply. But Victoria was so hungry for her sister-in-law's hot pussy that she was reluctant to pull back for anything as minor as air to breathe.

Finally she did, for a few seconds, and slipped her left hand down inside her skirt, to tease her aching pussy, while her right hand wrapped around Kayce's plump ass, to seek out her tight ass hole. Victoria was learning the pleasure of fucking a woman's other holes, and using more than just her mouth.

While Victoria was increasing her repertoire of sexual skills to use on women, Melissa and Kayce had their arms around each other, kissing. With Victoria fucking her ass with her finger, Kayce shivered, and came again. Victoria came herself, when she felt Kayce cumming, with her finger in Kayce's anus, and her mouth on her hot pussy.

"C'mon, let's move to my bed, there's so much of both of you that I want," Kayce sighed. They lifted Victoria to her feet, and Melissa kissed her passionately.

"You made me cum so hard, sweetheart," she said, smiling. "Let me return the favor."

They eagerly walk-skipped to Kayce's bed - which had obviously been slept in by more than one person the night before, answering a question gnawing at Victoria -and Melissa quickly sat down and moved up the head of the bed, her legs spread. Both Kayce and Victoria looked at her glistening, glowing pink pussy eagerly, a strange hunger gnawing at them, passion building in their pussies and clits.

"Does that look good to you, Victoria?" Kayce teased.

"Oh god..." Victoria sighed, her right hand between her legs, her fingers busily slipping in and out of her pussy, a clear fluid running down her inner thighs.

Kayce kissed her. "Go ahead, baby, eat her wet pussy." Victoria got onto her hands and knees between Melissa's spread legs, and lowered her head, her face close to Melissa's pussy.

"Please, Victoria, lick my pussy, I'm so fucking hot to feel your tongue inside me..." Melissa moaned, her fingers parting her pussy lips, to display the beauty of her sweet cunt, wet and hot, fragrant with Melissa's sweet aroma, so attractive to the girls. Victoria moaned, her fingers active on her own pussy, as she brought her mouth to her new friend and lover's lesbian vagina.

"Thank you, for letting me eat your hole, baby," Victoria gushed, happy to have her face between another woman's legs. She began licking, while deeply inhaling the scent of Melissa's inflamed cunt.

Meanwhile, Kayce, excited by watching Victoria's ass bouncing and rotating around with sexual contentment, pulled Victoria's skirt off her, followed by her panties. Victoria eagerly cooperated by lifting each leg in turn to allow their removal completely. Kayce giggled, as Victoria lifting her leg like that, reminded her of a dog peeing, and she really wouldn't have minded watching Victoria pee in her bed, or on her and Melissa.

Kayce went over to the dresser and picked up a strap on dildo, still sticky with Melissa's juices from the night before. She was very grateful to The Organization for providing her with an array of toys to be used in the seduction and conversion of other women.

"Without them, I not only wouldn't have these toys," she thought, "I wouldn't even have dreamed that these things existed!" She thought about where she wanted to go first with her cock, when Victoria's bouncing ass focused her thoughts on the tiny, tight hole between Victoria's cute ass cheeks.

"Oh my...what a sweet little hole," she thought, looking at the little pink hole so barely visible above Victoria's juicy pussy. "I'd better lube her, though," Kayce thought. She'd hated the times that Michael had tried to fuck her in the ass, but knew that better preparation could ease that problem for her lover and sister-in-law.

Meanwhile, Melissa had pulled up Victoria's top to under her arms, exposing her magnificently beautiful breasts, and was busy fondling them.

Kayce got on the bed with the other two women, who had pretty much forgotten about anything other than eating pussy and caressing soft breasts, and pressed her face between Victoria's plump ass cheeks. Her ass smelled lovely, Victoria's ass hole and pussy were combining fragrances to create an aphrodisiacal scent combination for her sapphic sister.

Kayce lapped at Victoria's anus - there was no hesitation on her part to put her mouth and tongue on another girl's shit hole. She'd learned early on in her conversion, that she was immensely turned on by other women's asses and the cute anuses within.

"If guys knew how great a woman's ass is...but maybe they do, considering how out of control they usually are," she thought. She could relate, as she, too lost all her inhibitions and control after tasting female ass, literally.

She poured the contents of her mouth into Victoria's rectum, saliva pouring out of the girl's rear hole, and dripping onto the sheet below, then returned her attention to the small dildo.

"This is small enough," Kayce thought, idly sniffing the sweet scent of Melissa's pussy cream on the dildo/vibrator combination. She smiled at her memory of the night before. "Melissa is such a lesbian slut," she thought, giggling. Then when she looked at Melissa's wide spread legs, and listened to her moaning, she smiled again. "Yep, major slut."

Then she slipped the dildo inside her own creaming pussy, coating it with her own hot, creamy juices, as well as Melissa's. She flicked on the switch, and the buzzing dynamo sliding in and out of her tight hole, brought her to a quick orgasm. "Fuck...oh fuck," she sighed, then reluctantly pulled it out, attaching it to the straps that turned it into a strap on dildo.

12