The Orgasm Options

Story Info
Stuck in a meeting with a hidden agenda & difficult choices.
6.5k words
4.71
24.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
1,019 Followers

"Alright Iris, this is your meeting, what did you want to go through?" asked Bella, with that air of authority which she always spoke with.

Iris looked dumbfounded. "Huh? I didn't set this up, Dylan did," she responded, quite confused about what this meeting was about to begin with, and most of all why she had been invited. She was friendly with Dylan, but he worked in a totally different team to her.

Between the four of them, it quickly became clear that everyone's calendar showed that a different one of them had set up the meeting, all with different titles, but with the same attendees in the same room, at the same time.

"Weird, some kind of calendar glitch?" suggested Dylan, "it's been a bit buggy lately." They were all a bit relieved, it was a busy Friday and although this was only a thirty-minute meeting, it was good to have the time back. He grabbed his laptop and stood to leave, dressed much more formally today than usual, with a full navy suit and tie and his brown mop of hair combed and slicked back. Clearly he had something important to attend.

Jennfier beat him to the door, "Me too, good to see you all anyway!" She had a reputation for both her efficiency and charm, walking the office with a certain star-quality that seemed destined for a string of promotions to leadership despite being quite new to the company. Jennifer knew everyone, and she dressed the part, with short white heels, dark tights, a taut grey skirt and white blouse. She even colour-coordinated her glasses to her daily outfit, today a thin black-metal set with round frames. As she reached the door and tugged it, she found it wouldn't give. It was stuck in place, even after Dylan joined her to give it a few tugs of his own.

"Ugh, I left my phone downstairs, can someone call security?" urged Bella, flicking to the front page of her notes to retrieve the number from her list of useful contacts. The worn leather notebook accompanied her everywhere, stuffed with papers every bit as dishevelled as she was with her unkempt dark hair and ill-fitting expensive monochrome dress. She had clearly lost weight since she had first bought it, slight, short but somehow still intimidating.

"I haven't got any signal," answered Iris, "on my phone or my laptop." Whilst she worked in a different team to the rest of them, she knew them well, one of the few finance admins that people actually liked. Popular due to her cheeriness and the deceivingly saccharine bright blonde hair with glistening blue eyes, a profound beauty she weaponised as needed to get people to come clean when the numbers didn't add up.

The others checked too, they had no reception in this room at all. Everyone hated this room because unlike every other meeting space it was converted from unused storage space, only accessible from the fourteenth floor from a staircase, and so rarely used due to its inconvenience. It had nice large windows, and was newly refurbished with wood-panelling but it was everyone's last choice. Still, they had all been in here before, there were never signal issues previously.

Jennifer knew security didn't have cameras monitoring meeting rooms, so there was no hope of alerting them that way. Of course, Nefarium's cameras were hidden all around the room, recording and broadcasting the group's perfectly crafted plight for their ever-exclusive audience.

The large monitor on the wall lit up unprompted and displayed the meeting objective at the top of the screen: 'Discuss the available roles, agree and carry out the related activities.' The light drew their attention, but only increased their confusion. A meeting agenda appeared beneath it:

- Discuss roles

- Agree and assign

- Role preparation

- Carry out activities

>>> Role 1a

>>> Role 2

>>> Role 1b

>>> Role 3

- Any other business

- End meeting

"Is this a slide from another meeting?" Dylan enquired, opening the panel in the table and finding none of the cables plugged into anything. At the bottom of the agenda on-screen, their names were listed as attendees, with the meeting room and time. This was clearly intended for them.

The slide changed, with the agenda now on the right of the screen and three boxes on the left labelled 'Role 1', 'Role 2' and 'Role 3' each with an icon beside it.

Role 1 showed an icon of a woman on her knees, and had two activities listed alongside it: 'a) fellatio, with facial' and 'b) fellatio, swallowed semen'.

Role 2 was accompanied by an icon of a woman with her legs spread open, the activity next to it was described as 'sex until dual-climax'.

Role 3 had an icon beside it of a woman bent over presenting her ass and one activity: 'receive anal sex cream pie'. Beneath everything was a disclaimer in red text, stating 'All clothes must be removed to begin'.

The lewdness of the content caught them all off-guard, stunned into silence. Eventually Bella gave a small laugh, asking, "Dylan, what is this?"

"I don't get it. Is this a joke?" He said, scratching his neck nervously, "Why would someone set a meeting about this? Why would you think I'd set a meeting like this about myself?"

Bella looked unconvinced.

Tuning them out, Jennifer turned away from the arguing pair and tested the door again. It was completely sealed, she didn't even know this door could be locked - there was no visible latch. She also double checked her phone, no signal at all including wifi. Her laptop was still at her desk but she was fairly certain even if she had it there would be no connection. Someone had lured them all to this room and cut them off from the outside world. Testing the certainty of that in her head, she considered the alternatives and none made sense, but sure as she was of it, why would anyone go to such trouble? She might have posed the question to the room, but it seemed that while she had been deliberating Iris had joined the squabbling. Jennifer felt herself getting tense, conflict like this made her anxious at the best of times, and between her recent break-up and the important workshop she had this afternoon, her nerves were thin. She'd had little sleep preparing for this workshop, but still she wasn't ready and if they didn't get this door open soon, she was going to miss it and then she would be in real trouble.

Her hands trembled, so she tightened her fist, clutching her phone and calming herself by focussing on the feel of the glass on her fingers. "Okay let's take a minute, shall we?" Jennifer appealed firmly without raising her voice. They paused, Bella drawing a long breath and turning to the window. "Right what do we know? No-one is sure why we are here or who invited us, the invite came from all of us and yet none of us. We're locked in, with a very strange and sexual meeting agenda, but other than that, we are all okay and we're not in any danger - right? So no need to get worked up just yet."

"Well, judging by that agenda we're not getting out of this room until we do that stuff," Iris chimed in calmly, "so it depends if you consider starving to death a 'danger' I suppose." She punctuated her statement with a wry smile. As far as she was concerned, there was no way she was partaking in any of these 'roles'. Iris' life was on track, at least as far as anyone else could tell, she was with a great guy she had known since high school, they were recently engaged, and all the key stuff was going as she planned. Their issues would work themselves out along the way.

"We won't starve to death, someone will come check on us eventually." Bella asserted, "Security will do a sweep of all the rooms when they lock up the building at night."

"That's over ten hours from now! I've got work due today." Iris exclaimed, without an internet connection she couldn't access any of the files she needed to work.

"Me too," groaned Bella.

"Are we sure security definitely always checks this room? It's pretty out of the way." Dylan remarked quietly, sitting on the floor in the corner. His question hung unanswered but there was a silent consideration in the room that he might have a point.

No one said anything for a while, quietly contemplating until Iris fetched a pen and nail file from her handbag and tried to jimmy the edges of the door to no success. Bella began pacing, reading through her schedule in her notebook to try and work out what meetings she was going to miss, kicking off her heels in resignation and slumping in the corner. Dylan kicked the door a few times without making a dent.

After over an hour Jennifer accepted she was going to actually miss that workshop. It was almost a relief not to have to worry about it, this was completely out of her control. She stifled a dejected laugh. This was so absurd but there was no getting around it, they either had to wait it out for however long or consider the ridiculous activities on-screen.

From Iris' position on the floor, she could still see the roles listed on the slide, and wondered which would be the least awful. It had been so long since she had done anything like them, since the engagement her other half had become distant, and it was now well over a year since they had been intimate. Between work and wedding planning, he seemed fixated on working through their lives like a set of problems, rather than something to be savoured. Their quality time had become strangely administrative, and though she loved him, she yearned for something more than the secret arsenal of toys she had amassed. Usually her libido was pretty low but it had skyrocketed in the absence of sex, and she couldn't keep her eyes from the text on screen for more than a few seconds at a time.

By now the mood in the room was low. Dylan had taken off his jacket, loosened his tie and had rolled up the sleeves. He noticed Iris staring at the monitor, pupils-wide and biting her lips lost in thought. "What is it?" he asked, trying to keep quiet but the room was too small for any privacy.

"Huh?" she uttered, jogged from her thoughts, "oh I was just... well I was working through the roles, just like, if things got desperate which would be worse, you know?" She said with a half-laugh. In her mind it was out of the question, with her partner and Dylan's on-and-off girlfriend always in the picture, though she couldn't remember from their last chat which phase he was in currently. They were always fighting about something.

"So, which is it?" Bella enquired with a smirk of curiosity, "I know what I'd pick but I could see a few angles."

Clearly Iris hadn't realised she would attract so much attention, blushing as everyone in the room now looked to her and awaited an answer. She stood up and approached the table, rubbing the wooden surface with her palms. "Well I suppose oral is the lesser of the evils but that involves doing it twice. All the other roles are one and done." Her legs ached from sitting uncomfortably on the floor so she perched on one of the chairs instead.

"The riskiest is Role 2," Bella contributed, musing aloud as she moved to get a better look at the slide, "yeah see it says dual-climax, so that should be assigned to someone who's on birth control." Everyone in the room was looking at Bella, not because she was speaking, but for her string of famously salacious office-escapades. "I know word gets around, trust me you don't even know the half of it. I mostly use condoms, but they're in my purse downstairs. Anyone have any with them? Dylan?"

"Not with me." he murmured, the girl he hooked up with had a birth-control implant, but things weren't going well between them at the moment. Other than her, he didn't generally sleep around.

Iris stared at her ring. "I used to take the pill but I haven't for a while..." she explained. She hoped that people in the room would assume she and her partner were trying for a baby rather than the truth, that she had realised after a while there was no point taking them.

They waited for Jennifer to pipe up but she didn't, she was sitting on a set of drawers against the wall with her eyes to the floor. She took the pill religiously when she was with her boyfriend and ever since they had broken up she had just kept up the habit. Though in the stress of the last few days things had gotten a bit more muddled, but she was fairly certain she had taken them, or at least had enough of the drug in her system for it to be a negligible risk. She couldn't quite bring herself to share such personal information, but spent the time weighing up the hypothetical in her head. She certainly wouldn't be engaging in anal for the first time with someone who was barely an acquaintance so Role 3 was out, and having to choose between being watched as she performs oral on someone, or having sex, she would find the latter less embarrassing. At least sex was mutual and intimate, an audience critiquing her oral technique sounded like a nightmare.

After some time, she slipped off the drawers and joined Iris by the table, agreeing that out of all of them it would make most sense for her to take Role 2.

Hearing Jennifer volunteer piqued Dylan's interest, turning away from the window. This whole thing was freaking him out, but he couldn't pretend it wasn't turning him on. Every girl in the room was stunning, and he suspected the reason they had been selected to attend was for their beauty. If this discussion continued, it was going to get harder to hide his erection. As a precaution, he took a seat and wheeled closer to the table to hide the emerging tent in his trousers.

"Okay so then I guess to pick Role 3, have either of you done anal before?" asked Jennifer, straightening her glasses and looking again to Bella, but when she said nothing Iris answered instead.

"I've used toys but never the real thing. I gue-"

"Sorry, maybe this is weird to say..." Dylan interrupted, laying his hands on the table, "but I think the better question is probably who gives good head. Like I've been with girls who just can't get it, and whoever takes Role 1 has to do that twice." He avoided eye contact as he spoke, but saw that everyone's breathing was noticeably shallower now. It was hard to ignore the hard nubs of Iris' nipples which had begun to show through the thin fabric of her top.

Bella returned to her chair, pulling it further from the table than the others had. "It's a fair point," she added, "I think I could do either role. Oral or anal, I usually get the job done." She smirked, holding Dylan's eye until he looked away with a gulp.

"We're not actually doing this though, this is just in theory," said Iris.

"Are you worried you can't do either of the roles?" Shot Bella with a wry smile.

"No it's just th-"

"Well which is it then?" Bella persisted, met with a long silence.

"Uh, Dylan's right I guess, most of the time I do Oral as foreplay, so I guess I would best leave that to you."

"Works for me." said Bella.

By now, they had been in the room for a little over three hours. Much of the work day was over, and they had all missed so many meetings it had ceased to worry them. It would be a mess they would have to sort tomorrow, undoubtedly there would probably be an assault of messages to work through when they got out.

The light outside was dimming, and it dawned on the group that it might actually be worth discussing this. In particular the red text on the slide beckoned them, stating that things only began once everyone got undressed.

"I can't... I don't think we should do this." Iris blurted before anyone could say otherwise, sensing it in the air, "this whole thing is..."

"The alternative is we just wait here. Who knows for how long." said Bella.

"S-so we just wait then." Iris stuttered, but even she realised that it could genuinely be days before someone ventured up here. Bags and laptops at their desks wouldn't draw much attention, plenty of people stayed late in the office or went to dinner and came back to fetch their belongings later. Then they'd be stuck here over the weekend hoping someone noticed on Monday. How long would it take someone to consider checking this room?

"No one is forcing anyone to do anything," assured Jennifer, "we'll just keep waiting for now, but we've got a plan now if we need it."

Bella buried her head in her hands, massaging her temple. She was going to go stir crazy in this room, and now that she had a role in mind, it was hard not to picture it. Her eyes wandered to Dylan's groin, pondering about its size. Even if they did make it out of this room by some other means, she had decided she would have him in some way or other.

It was less than an hour before Iris relented. "Alright," she disrupted the quiet, "I can't take this anymore. Let's just get this over with."

"Are you sure?" queried Jennifer softly, now unsure herself if they could really go through with it, but Iris' sudden resolve was strangely rousing.

"You can't be serious about this?" Dylan exclaimed, "We can't actuall-"

"Hey, you don't get to play hard-done-by here," accused Bella, with a sardonic pointed finger, "This is happening, we're getting out of this damn room."

Dylan opened his mouth to say something, but decided otherwise.

"Let's agree right now: whatever happens does not leave this room. Agreed?" Jennifer stated as she reached behind her neck to untie her satin white blouse. There were nods all around, but no-one else moved as Jennifer undressed. She kicked off her heels, slid off her skirt and rolled her tights down her smooth legs until she was in just her plain white underwear, folding her garments in a pile on the table and then giving Dylan an expectant look over the rims of her glasses.

He straightened up and cleared his throat, hardly able to believe this was happening but dutifully removing his shirt and tie. Iris quickly followed, before she could chicken out, kicking off her shoes and socks, then tugging off her black top.

Bella was already barefoot, so stood and approached a near-nude Dylan, requesting he unfasten her dress. He cooperated hesitantly, standing in just his boxers as he drew the zip down her back and she let the fabric fall to the floor. Bella was slightly older than the rest of them, but it was impossible to know from looking at her, with a tight figure from top to bottom, a narrow waist and modest breasts. She was naturally slim, with small wrists and ankles exuding a gentleness despite her bristly manner. Taking no time in removing her bra and panties, she flicked a finger over the hem of Dylan's boxers impatiently, and he groaned before reluctantly removing them.

His hard dick sprung free and Bella appeared pleased by its shape and size, resisting the urge to reach out for it. At the sight of it, Iris couldn't help but stare for a moment, lingering on his sporty physique but then quickly looking away to resume undressing. She was the shortest of everyone in the room, with gracious curves and a full chest that boasted a generous cleavage, bouncing free as she removed her lacy bra. Her stomach was flat, adorned with a glittery pink belly-button piercing, her hips widening into an enviable hourglass. With blonde hair, blue eyes and the perfect jiggle to her bum when she walked, she had always turned heads in the office, and seeing her naked was a marvel that caused Dylan and the ladies to blush.

Hardly humble about her own figure, Jennifer removed her underwear to reveal the full splendour of her athletic build, with the hint of muscles beneath her abdomen and the lean legs of a regular jogger. If she had noticed their ogling she didn't seem to mind, and called their attention to the slide which was now updated:

- Discuss roles (Complete)

- Agree and assign (Complete)

- Role preparation

- Carry out activities

>>> Role 1a

>>> Role 2

>>> Role 1b

>>> Role 3

- Any other business

- End meeting

The chest of drawers on the side of the room whirred as three drawers slid slowly open. They huddled around to see that each drawer was labelled inside with a role and contained one or more items.

Nefarium
Nefarium
1,019 Followers
12