The Origins of Granola Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gigi moved closer to examine the drawing. It looked a lot like the pond behind her but there were subtle changes to balance things out. An extra tree here, lily pads there. Some bushes moved around to give an open area for a deer. "Very nice," she said. "Maybe I'll get to see the painting hung in a museum one day."

"I hope not," he said turning the drawing around and flipping the page to a blank one. "They only hang dead artists paintings in museums."

"Then I'll change that to an art gallery."

"Much better," Jack said as he looked up at the young woman in front of him. "Stand up straighter and put your hands behind your back, please."

"What?" Gigi asked as a grin came to her face. "You're not going to draw me, are you?"

"I'm going to attempt to if you'll stand there for a few minutes." The pencil in his hand was already moving over the paper.

Gigi chuckled as she took her belt, canteen, and fanny pack off and laid it aside. She stood up straight as her hands moved behind her back and she clasped them together at her ass. "How is this?" She asked a moment later.

He glanced up at her and nodded. "Yes, perfect."

With her hands behind her back, her breasts were pushed out and up slightly. She also found her nipples getting hard as he looked up at her from time to time. That antsy feeling was growing in her sex again also. She wanted to shift her hips but held them still. That just made the feeling grow stronger. "I've, uh, never posed before."

"An interesting feeling, isn't it?" Jack asked with a knowing smile. "I know some well known models that can actually orgasm from being drawn or painted."

"You're kidding me right?"

He chuckled and shook his head slightly. "Not in the least. They are the exhibitionists of the group and get off on being looked at. The pencil or the brush is just a longer, more drawn out way of looking."

Gigi thought about what he said and how she was feeling as he continued to draw her. "I understand that," she said softly a few minutes later as a shiver ran up and down her spine. The urge to shift her hips and now, to caress her breasts grew stronger.

"You're getting turned on, I take it. If so then you have been an exhibitionist without a voyeur."

Gigi chuckled as she thought of Jerry in the city and how him watching her had always made her so wet and wanton. "I had one when I lived in the city but I'm just now realizing what our relationship was."

"Ah yes, self-discovery is always so enlightening," Jack said with a grin. "It usually leaves some people very horny with no way of getting off."

With a slow shake of her head, Gigi said, "Getting off has never been my problem."

"From the looks of your wet sex, inner thighs, and standing clitoris, I'd say you've already had at least one very healthy orgasm already this morning."

Gigi shivered, "And several smaller ones that I didn't keep control of."

"The wonderful multi orgasmic young woman. A true marvel of engineering."

Gigi laughed. "Engineering? Is that the way you think of it?"

"Only when I drawing and I don't want my dick peeking over the edge of the pad to see what I'm drawing."

Gigi laughed again.

The longer Gigi stood there the harder her sex clenched up every time he looked up at her. His eyes went to one part of her body on one look and another on the next. His hand was moving faster but in smaller strokes in one area or another.

"What.... What are you doing now?" She asked in a breathy whisper. She had meant to speak in a normal voice but her body had other ideas, as did her mind, which was more focused on her building orgasm than anything else. The question was more of a way to distract her mind than anything.

"I'm shading. Giving the flat two dimensional drawing depth," Jack replied.

"Then you're almost finished," Gigi asked as her hips twitched.

Jack had been looking up at her as she asked the question. He noted the movement of her hips and smiled. "Almost but at this point you don't have to hold as still as you have been."

Gigi groaned softly as her hips twitched again. "If I... uh... move, I'm afraid, I'll come."

"Then by all means do so," Jack said with a grin.

Gigi's hips twitched harder and then her hips shifted as she bent one knee slightly and then the other. With a loud, long, drawn out groan, she did just that. Her hips trembled and jerked as her thighs squeezed tightly together, her stomach muscles contracting and relaxing as pleasure ran throughout her body.

She had her eyes closed and her lower lip between her teeth. She thought of bringing her hands around to caress her breasts and to pinch her nipples but they seemed to add to the orgasm by keeping them where they were. From somewhere far away, she wondered why that was. She forgot it quickly as she bent her knees and shifted her hips again. Her clit rubbed on the folds of her sex and her orgasm kept right on rolling.

*****

Jack's hands on her arms snapped Gigi's eyes open. He smiled and guided her over to a large rock and sat her down. She whimpered and rocked back and forth slowly. Her clit tingled and added to the pleasure she was feeling but not to the point of making her close her eyes. She shivered hard and then groaned.

"That was a beauty," Jack said and then added, "I did not want to disturb you but you started to sway and I was worried about you falling."

Gigi nodded and took several deep breaths. A moment later, she groaned as a new thought crossed her mind. "No one... has... ever watched... me come... before," she got out in a halting whisper.

"Ah, that explains a lot," Jack said with a grin. "I guess my first question should be, are you a virgin?"

"Uh.... Not in the... technical sense," Gigi whispered. "I, uh, lost that to a hairbrush handle."

Jack chuckled. "You would be surprised how often that happens."

Gigi shivered hard and took a long deep breath to clear her head more. "I kind of got carried away one night."

Jack walked over to get a bottle of water out of his day pack. When he turned back, Gigi was grinning at him, her eyes on his dick. "That's much bigger than a hairbrush handle," she whispered. "Bigger than my voyeur back in town, also."

"So your voyeur liked to be watched also," he said as he walked over and handed Gigi the water.

With a giggle, Gigi whispered, "I would tease him by showing myself until he was hard but when his hand went to rubbing it, I would usually leave the room or move out of sight."

"Interesting," Jack said. "Did you two ever meet face to face?"

Gigi was sipping the water and shook her head. A moment later, she replied, "No, we never spoke, we never met. It was just a few minutes in the morning and sometimes a few minutes in the evening."

"I'm surprised he didn't try to see you up close and personal."

"I think he was very shy when he was with people or around people would be more correct," Gigi said. "I was at my Grandmother's to keep me out of the woods naked. My room was the only place I could be that way. He was just an added bonus, so to speak."

"As beautiful as you are, I'm surprised your hairbrush is the only thing that ever graced your sex," Jack said and then realized how nosy that sounded. "Not that it's any of my business," he added quickly.

Gigi laughed. "I was the new girl in school and a country bumpkin to boot. I played and dressed the part. Probably too well for my own good but I like to think it worked out for the best. Most of the boys around were way too young for me, at least mentally. Maturity would be a better word. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend and I think the guys picked up on that rather well."

"I'm surprised they didn't consider you as being a lesbian."

"That did come up a time or two," Gigi whispered and then grinned. "A smile was my usual reply to the guys and a frown to the girls."

Jack laughed. "In other words, you played everyone."

"Pretty much. I'm in no hurry to get married and have kids. I want to see the world, have a good job, and have some fun."

"That is a very healthy outlook from one side but it could be very lonely from another," Jack said as he held up the drawing for Gigi to see.

"Wow! That's definitely me in all my glory."

"There are still details to fill in but I can do that later from memory," Jack said as he moved back to where he had been sitting earlier and sat down. He flipped the pad back a page and looked out over the lake. He sighed and shook his head. "Nature is wonderful but the human form has it beat all the way."

Seeing the older man's sad expression, Gigi asked, "What other poses do you like?"

Jack looked at her and smiled. "I like them all when the model is right."

"Am I the right model?"

With a chuckle, Jack nodded. "You are excellent." Then his eyes narrowed. "Are you offering to model for me?"

Gigi shrugged. "I seem to like it, so why not."

Jack grinned. "I think you want to explore your exhibitionist side more."

"Is that a problem?" Gigi asked with a grin of her own.

"Not from where I sit," Jack replied as he lifted the drawing pad and flipped to a clean page.

With a giggle, Gigi asked, "How do you want me?"

"On your hands and knees with my hand wrapped in your hair," Jack replied without a moment's hesitation.

Gigi groaned deeply. "My favorite position when I used my hairbrush back when and now when I use my vibrator or dildo."

Jack sighed deeply and shook his head. "You asked such a loaded question and I'm such a dirty old man but someone has to do it," he said in a whisper.

Gigi chuckled as she leaned forward and went to her hands and knees in front of the older man. She crawled forward a little and then pushed up until her knees were off the rock surface, her ass high in the air.

Jack groaned softly and shook his head. "I wasn't thinking when I suggested that position."

"Yes, you were but not about my posing," Gigi replied with a laugh.

"True, very true," Jack said with a laugh as he moved the sketch pad aside so she could see his hard dick standing up against his belly. "But I was thinking with the wrong head."

"That's a pretty big head from my limited experience," Gigi whispered as her eyes locked onto his hard dick.

"Alas, there are no brains in it. It runs on pure instinct," Jack said with a chuckle. He reached into his day pack and pulled out a towel. "For your knees," he said as he tossed it in her direction.

Gigi stood up with the towel in her hand. She folded it several times and laid it on the ground. Looking at the white towel, she asked, "Won't that mess with your drawing?"

Jack shook his head. "I'm drawing you at the moment. I'll fill in some of the rock texture from farther out and the towel won't exist in my mind when I'm painting."

With a shiver and a soft whimpering sound, Gigi went to her knees on the towel and then lowered her upper body forward until she was on her hands and knees. She moved one knee to the side and then the other. She had looked at herself from his point of view in a mirror so she knew what he was seeing. She groaned deeply.

"Excellent," Jack said as his hand moved the pencil over the paper. "Can you lower your upper body, maybe going down on your forearms?"

Gigi groaned and did as he asked. "You, you can see everything now," she whispered as a shiver ran up and down her spine.

Jack grinned and nodded. "Keep your ass where it is and turn your upper body more to the side. Move your forearms over about four inches."

Gigi whimpered as she moved at his directions. "Should I look at you or somewhere else?"

"I'd tell you to look at my dick but it seems to be busy watching me draw."

Gigi giggled and shivered. "I'm surprised he's not looking at me."

"I'm doing enough of that for both of us," Jack admitted with a grin. "It has been a very long time since I've had a model who looked as wet and slippery as you do."

Gigi shivered hard. "Will, uh, that show in your drawings?"

"Probably not but it will in the painting believe me. I've already made several notes at the bottom."

"I, uh, I," Gigi whimpered and then groaned softly. Her sex was clenching up tightly and relaxing to a rhythm of its own.

She heard Jack sigh and opened her eyes quickly. When had she closed them, she wondered. "Is, uh, there a problem?"

Jack chuckled and shook his head. "Not one I can do anything about and neither can you. I either have to draw your vagina and asshole clenched up or relaxed. That or make two paintings."

"You, you can see me moving back there?"

With a laugh, Jack replied, "It is very hard to miss."

Gigi groaned deeply and there was a shaking quiver in her hips.

"Are you coming again?" Jack asked quickly.

"No, no, not yet," was Gigi quick reply.

"A fingertip against your clit, or a short dip into your sex, or even a lick on your asshole would put you over right?"

Gigi threw back her head with a yell as she came and came hard. Her hips flexed and jerked as what he said ran around and round in her mind. This orgasm was almost as big as the first one and she marveled at that somewhere far back in her mind.

*****

Gigi slowly swam up out of the depths of her orgasm. She was still on her knees and forearms but her head was resting on her left wrist. Her eyes fluttered open and she took a deep breath. As she let the breath out slowly, she turned her head enough to see the old man still working the pencil on the paper.

He looked up; saw her eyes open and smiled. "That one was almost as good as the first one and much more educational from my point of view."

"Uh, educational?" Gigi asked.

"As in how your sex looked and reacted as you came. As an artist, that is valuable information."

Gigi giggled and shivered. "If you can get half the feelings into your painting, you will be world famous."

Jack chuckled. "I have more than a dozen notes about just that. And another dozen about movement and motion."

Gigi saw his hand moving in short fast movements. "You're shading again?"

"Another few minutes and I'll have enough to let you see it," Jack said.

"Can I read the notes?"

Jack chuckled. "Of course. You can tell me more about your end of things."

Gigi laughed. "You have a better view of my end of things than I do."

"I, uh, I was talking about feelings," Jack said and then grinned. "You do have a most beautiful end, I must say. It would be a hard decision as to whether I'd dive face first into it or jam my dick as deep as it would go."

Gigi groaned as her hips flexed up and down. "I, I, I," she stammered a moment later.

"Both ideas appeal to you?" Jack asked.

Gigi groaned and nodded. "The only problem is that one touch on my clit and it would explode."

"How about me ramming my dick in as deep as it would go?"

Gigi groaned even deeper than before as her eyes zeroed in on the head of his dick peeking over the edge of the pad. It looked very big. "I'm more than wet enough but I think it would be a very tight fit."

"Is there a problem with a tight fit?"

With a big shiver, Gigi shook her head. "On this rock ledge is not the place for it unless you have a sleeping bag handy."

Jack did a double take at the young woman. He had been teasing her but he suddenly realized that she was taking him seriously. "I, uh, I," he stammered and then groaned softly. "My sleeping bag is down in the cave."

Gigi grinned as she sat back on her heels and raised her upper body upright. Her hands came up to caress her breasts. She made soft whimpering sounds as the palms of her hands brushed against her hard sensitive nipples. She turned at the waist and looked at Jack.

"You were teasing me," she said softly.

"Uh, yes and no. Yes, I was teasing you and myself and no, I don't usually take advantage of my models."

"That thought never crossed my mind," Gigi whispered.

Jack chuckled. "Your orgasm had you distracted from reality. Modeling is a job, an employer, employee, arrangement. The model could come onto me but me coming onto the model would be frowned on."

Gigi nodded. "I understand the concept."

"So, how long are you going to be out and about?" Jack asked. "You don't seem to have enough equipment for more than an afternoon."

"I'll need to be home before dark," Gigi replied. "Mom and dad are doing the weekly shopping and will be home a little after dark."

Jack nodded and held up the drawing so Gigi could see it. She got to her feet and came over to look at it closely. "Wow, you've caught just about every detail and then some."

"And the painting will show even more of the beautiful details," he said softly.

Gigi groaned as she leaned closer and read the notes at the bottom of the paper. They all seemed to have details for the details. "You've got just about everything lined out. There is not much I could add."

Jack grinned. "There is so much you could add but I'm afraid we don't have that kind of time."

"How long are you going to be here?" Gigi asked as she straightened up.

"Only a few more days. I have to be back at the college in time to start classes in a week or so."

"Is it a local college?" Gigi asked.

Jack shook his head. "It is back east, I'm afraid."

With a nod, Gigi picked up her belt and hooked it around her waist. With her equipment in place, she moved over to where Jack was sitting and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek. While she was bent over, she was stirring her sopping wet opening with her finger.

As she stood up, she brought the finger out in the open and pressed it against Jack's lips. He opened his mouth and closed it around the finger. They both groaned as he sucked her flavor off her finger.

With a big shiver, Gigi pulled the finger out of his mouth and whispered, "If I see you out here again, I'm going to sit on your face, among other things."

*****

Gigi had a big grin on her face as she headed up the trail in the direction of the farmhouse. The smoke from earlier had no effect on her. Her mind was turning over the possibilities of sex with strangers while roaming the woods.

"State Parks, National Parks, wilderness areas, the list is endless," she said aloud and then chuckled. "Granola Girl could become a legend to rival Bigfoot."

"Only time will tell," she added with a deep sigh.

12