The Osaka Riders of Glorious Youth Pt. 03

Story Info
The conclusion of Vincent's adventure with The O.R.G.Y.
5.9k words
4.62
2.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light from the window in Kenta's room had faded to gray when I awoke. All my companions, except Yumi had left. She was still out cold with her face against my shoulder. I could feel her warm deep breaths and a drop of her saliva running down my arm. Her leg was draped over mine with her crotch pressed against my leg, like she might be humping my leg in her sleep. I could feel semen, which I assumed was Ren's, leaking from her pussy and dripping down my thigh. Her hand was clutched around my hard cocka little too tight. As delicately as I could I extricated myself from the predicament, walked back to my room and took my second hot shower of the day. As the soothing water washed over my body I went over the events of the past 24 hours in my mind, wondering how I wound up in this situation. Was it chance that I met up with these people? And why me? My hosts have been very generous, and friendly in the extreme, but they haven't been terribly forthcoming with information, and so far, I have been too polite to ask. I was hoping there would be a chance to find out more about these people before the evening was over.

I wrapped up in my yukata and went to find the others. I traced my way back towards the onsen and I found them in an outdoor patio behind the dining hall. I was slightly surprised to find the guys dressed in jeans and t-shirts. Kenta, Ren and Takeshi were standing around a large brick barbeque pit filled with wood, holding beers in their hands. It was such an ordinary domestic sight that it seemed out of place for them.

"Don't get too close," Takeshi warned me. They were taking turns lighting matches and trying to toss them into the pit. "It's covered in gasoline. We don't have any lighter fluid, so we drained your bike." The guys laughed when they saw my startled face. "We're just kidding, but be careful." He handed me a beer from the cooler at his feet.

After a few more failed attempts Ren's match hit the mark, igniting the vapors and a huge flame shot out the top of the barbeque. We all jerked back from the heat hitting our faces and laughed. From my right someone let out a cheer. Sakura was sitting in a deck chair next to Sachi. She had on a black leather bustier with leather panties and knee high boots. Her rainbow sparrow was the only color on the girl. She was holding a leash that led to a collar around Sachi's neck. Sachi was wearing what seemed to be a French maid's costume, also made of leather. Her long smooth legs were extending from under layers of tiny petticoats. I wished I had a camera.

"All dressed up for the dance, I see. I like your pet." I said to them, "This is going to be a fun evening." While looking straight at me Sakura pulled on the leash until Sachi's face was right next to hers, she turned and kissed her, pulling the chain so Sachi's lips pressed hard against hers. After three seconds of swirling tongues she released her and resumed her stare. I bit my finger in mocked anguish.

"I think the girls need some help in the kitchen," Sakura said to exert a bit of dominance over me.

"Right, I'll just go and see what they're up to." I walked through the large glass doors and found Chieko and Aiko busy in the kitchen.

The girls were chopping or mixing or something like that. They, too, were dressed in normal clothes, adding to my awkwardness. Both of them were wearing short flower print cotton dresses and rocking that girl next door cuteness. My first thought was whether or not they were wearing panties. Chieko was closest, so I tried to lift the hem of her dress to peek underneath, but she slapped my hand away and called me a naughty boy.

There was a platter full of steaks on the counter and a bunch of chicken marinating in a bowl, something with lemon and ginger, it smelled lovely. There were vegetables, potatoes wrapped in foil, and baguettes stacked on the counter. It was definitely going to be a feast. I felt out of place in my yukata and contemplated getting clothes from my saddle bags. However, before I could make a move they put me to work.

"Can you make a vinaigrette?" Chieko asked.

"It's got vinegar, right?" I answered.

"If you keep being sassy, young man, I will make you chop vegetables nude," she warned.

"Can she do that?" I asked Aiko.

"Oh, yes she can," was the answer, but not from Aiko. I turned around and Kenta was standing behind me. "I have to tell you something, Vincent," he went on, "We are a very affable group. We ride together, we play together, we trust each other. We don't keep any secrets from each other, and we give ourselves freely to each other. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"I think so," I said, "You all seem very close."

"Well, we are. You have had a taste of what we are about," he continued, "and now you have an opportunity to join us, but if you want to be a part of our club you have to make a total commitment. Are you ready to do that?"

"I have enjoyed everything I've done so far."

"Good, I'm glad you said that, because it's only going to get more intense from here."

"What do you have planned for me?"

"There are certain financial commitments you must satisfy, but it's nothing outrageous. We have this place and couple of other houses to take care of. We can talk about that later. However, for tonight, you must be at the service of every member of our club. Do you understand?"

"Anything painful?" I said jokingly.

"If that is what they want," he replied, dead serious, "I'll be straight with you. You might have to submit to things beyond your comfort zone, but that is all part of the trial."

"Why me? It's hard to believe I met you people just by accident. I think any group would be reluctant to allow a total stranger in their inner circle."

"You'll have to ask Aiko about that," Kenta said. Everyone's' eye turned to Aiko.

"You aren't a stranger. Don't you remember me?" she started.

"I'm sure I would remember if I'd met you before. Was I drunk?" I felt at a loss.

"It was a while ago. You were a teacher at Kindai University about 8 years ago."

"Uh, yeah. I don't work there anymore. You were my student?"

"Yes. English composition. You were always talking about motorcycles and places you'd been touring. You made it sound like so much fun I wanted to try."

"Oh, so all of this my fault," again joking.

"Yes, in a way," she continued, "but I had such a crush on you. I wanted to get closer to you, but I had a boyfriend at the time and I was too shy."

"You certainly outgrew that," Chieko chimed in, and we all laughed.

"You may not be aware of this, but we are Facebook friends. You posted you were coming to Shikoku this week, so we ambushed you. We've been looking for a new member. I'm sorry for being manipulative, but we had to make sure you were the right candidate."

"We've been checking you out for a while," Kenta added, "We know a bit about you. You are 38, divorced, you are from Oregon, you work at Kwansei University."

These revelations left me surprised and feeling vulnerable. I became silent as a hundred thoughts went through my head.

"Hey, it's ok," Aiko reassured me, "We all went through this. This club has been around years. Kenta is the only original member left. If you want to leave we'll understand."

"What happened to all the old members?"

"Mostly they get married, or their jobs take them away," Kenta said.

"Well, I'd like to stay. I'm flattered and I feel lucky you chose me," I said, "If I had been just some guy you passed on the road I would have doubted your motivations. Since you did all this just to recruit me I believe you see something about me you think is desirable."

"It's mostly you cock," Chieko said, "You have a pretty big cock. We took pictures of you naked, oh, and you ride bikes."

"I can make vinaigrette, too," I added.

"Just do what we ask of you, and at least pretend to enjoy it," Kenta said. He squeezed my ass and left me and the girls to complete our tasks.

"It might be helpful if you are a little drunk," Aiko said, handing me a glass of wine.

"I'd say a lot drunk," Chieko said. She took the wine from my hand, handed me a tumbler with ice and pour a generous shot of Johnnie Walker, "I have some serious plans for you. Cheers."

We chopped and chatted, and chatted and chopped, drank our drinks and pretty soon I had constructed a salad for ten to be proud of, then set about faking my way through a vinaigrette. Then it occurred to me to inquire, "Aiko, tell me about your initiation to the club." She winced at the memory.

"Oh god, I don't think I should, you'll get on your bike and ride away. Let me just say it was excruciating and wonderful at the same time."

"Have you always been so open minded about sex?" I asked.

"Probably not," she went on, "I'd only been with a girl once before. It was the summer before I left for university. I was working at an inn in Yufuin and I met this couple. We spent a crazy night together. We did all kinds of things. It showed me sex could be something other than an expression of love. It can be about sharing pleasure and being free from inhibition. It's liberating. After that it was only my husband until I met Chieko."

"And now?"

"And now? Oh, I like it any way it comes, baby. I like pussy, I like cock, I love a big sloppy orgy and that's why I joined."

"Well, here's to big sloppy orgies" I toasted and we all drank. Chieko and Aiko embraced and pressed their lips together. They ran their hands over each others asses, raising the hems of their dresses, exposing their bare bottoms, and indeed they were not wearing panties. My cock began rising through the opening in my yukata, I wanted a threesome with these girls so much. They noticed my situation.

"I think our pledge wants to play," Aiko said.

"Let's see if we can think of a game," Chieko followed, "drop the robe." I complied without hesitation. "On your knees, please. Do you like tomatoes?" She took a cherry tomato from the counter and slid it into her pussy. "Eat up." I was quite willing to submit to this task. She held up her skirt and pushed her hips forward. I took her ass in both hands, pressed my lips against her pussy and worked my tongue deep inside her. I could feel the tomato on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't get any leverage to scoop it out. I increased my efforts, trying to get at it from every angle, but it was lodged in there pretty deep. Chieko was obviously enjoying the sensation. I finally trapped it against the top of her canal and rolled it out into my mouth. I chewed and swallowed. Somebody else had been watching, too. Yumi had come into the kitchen and was standing behind me.

"I see you have lover boy hard at work," she said, "We're ready for the steaks." Aiko handed her the platter, and followed her out with the chicken.

"I'm not done with you by a long shot," Chieko said sternly, "I want that big cock of yours, and you had better make me come big time. And bring all this food out to the patio."

"Yes, Ma'am." I said as she walked out of the kitchen.

I took this opportunity to put on jeans and a t-shirt, grabbed what I could from the kitchen and joined the group on the patio. There were the makings of a fantastic feast afoot. Everyone was busy doing something. Ren and Takeshi were manning the grill, the steals smelled wonderful. The large picnic table was set with a red checkered tablecloth, white dishes, and Yumi and Aiko were putting out wine glasses. Masa was opening wine bottles and chatting with Kenta. Only Sakura and Sachi were still in their same places and their same costumes. Everybody else had somehow changed back into yukatas. I assumed they were intentionally trying to disorient me. The thing I hadn't noticed was that there were only nine places set at the table.

"Lose the clothes," Kenta said when he noticed me, and turned back to his conversation. Five minutes later I returned in my yukata and Kenta's tone got harsher, "I said lose the clothes, pledge." I pulled off the robe and tossed it on a chair. I was naked. Kenta glanced back at me, but didn't say anything else. I had no idea what I should do next, so I just stood there feeling awkward. I don't know if Sakura was rescuing me or adding to my predicament, but she gave me something to do.

"Worm, come here," she ordered, and I obeyed. "Make yourself useful. Get down on your hands and knees, please." The please was out of formality, not politeness, again I complied. She lifted her boots and rested them in the small of my back. The others noticed, but continued on with their tasks, I felt relieved they weren't paying too much attention to my subjugation.

"Look at my pretty little Sachi," Sakura said, "Do you think she is cute?"

"I think that's an understatement," I said.

"Call me Ma'am, you worthless piece of shit," she said, maintaining her polite tenor.

"Yes, ma'am. She is adorable," I corrected myself.

"I'll bet you'd like to lick her pussy, wouldn't you?"

"No ma'am." I felt either answer I gave would get me scolded.

"So you prefer cock, is that it, Scrotum. You are a born cock sucker, aren't you?"

"No, ma'am."

"Sachi, sweetheart, stand in front our boy here and lift up your skirt." Sachi complied with the request. Under all those tiny petticoats the girl was not wearing any panties either. She had gorgeous creamy narrow thighs that framed her small pink pussy, with a gap large enough to fit a golf through, and just the tiniest of lips poking out from her vulva. She had a small patch of jet black pubic hair in the shape of a heart. It was truly a work of art. The others were beginning to pay more attention.

"Would you like to kiss her pussy?"

"Yes ma'am," which was true. It looked very yummy.

"Well, ask me."

"Please ma'am, may I lick her pussy?" I asked like a good worm.

"No, you may not. Sweetheart, turn around." Sachi turned so her beautiful white ass was right in my face. "I think you should lick her asshole instead."

One was almost as good as the other. I turned my face up and stretched out neck until my mouth made contact with Sachi's cheeks. She nuzzled her ass onto my face so her cheeks were wedged against mine. To my tremendous relief it did not smell of anything disagreeable. Even though it was hard to breath, I applied myself to the task, making broad licks all around the perimeter, getting the area wet with my saliva. Then I began probing into the interior, forcing my tongue deeper and deeper into the brown star. I felt myself becoming aroused and rising to the occasion.

"It looks like our pledge is enjoying himself," Sakura's voice came from behind me. Then I felt her boot on the crack of my ass. She started driving the stiletto heel into my asshole. It instantly spoiled my mood. "Oh, don't stop now, you are doing such a good job," she urged. This uncomfortable situation continued for too long before somebody called out it was time to eat. The girls walked away and I slowly got to my feet.

They had all gathered around the table and taken a seat. That's when I noticed there was no place for me. My heart sank, I can eat naked, but I can't not eat. Three thoughts went through my head, their little humiliation games were getting way more serious, I probably had a lot worse ahead of me, and finally, I might not get to eat. Everybody was ignoring me, I felt invisible as they talked happily to each other, passing around food and pouring wine. It all looked so delicious; I actually thought I might throw a tantrum.

After everyone started eating Masa came to my aid, "Your place is down there," pointing underneath the table. I glanced down and saw the tenth place setting was between all the feet. When he saw my hesitation Kenta added, "Go on. Do you want to eat or not?" I crawled under the table and someone flopped a steak on my plate. There was no cutlery. I suddenly wished I had taken Chieko's advice and gotten much drunker. To my mild consolation someone put a bowl of wine down next to the steak. "Now be a good puppy and eat up," someone said, and they went back to their conversations. I chewed my steak and lapped up the wine, and fortunately my masters were attentive enough to keep filling my bowl. I'm guessing they wanted me drunk for what was coming next.

With my hunger satiated and my disposition calmed by the alcohol I began to feel better. Under the table I could see some of my hosts had their hands on their neighbor's genitals, casually rubbing as if it were second nature. One pair of legs, definitely a female's, spread open and her hands pulled back her yukata to expose her pussy. She snapped her fingers and motioned for me to come near. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled it into her crotch. I knew what she wanted and I complied. I gave her pussy a thorough licking to the best of my ability. I could hear the conversation at the table continuing as normal. I was very happy to be performing this service, as I love licking pussies and it gave me something to do to pass the time. After ten minutes or so, I guess she came or she'd had enough, because she pushed my head away. Just as I had gone back to my wine bowl another hand beckoned me to her pussy. This pussy I knew. This was Chieko. Again, I did my utmost to please. I was actually starting to take pleasure in my submission; there is a titillating eroticism in being a servant for other people's sexual gratification.

While licking Chieko's pussy a thought dawned on me, and I knew I would feel compelled to comply, I was already resigned to that, but what worried me was that I wouldn't be any good at it. I have received countless blowjobs in my life, but I have never given one, and now it would be a baptism of fire. Would I have to suck all four cocks? After the third pussy, which I knew was Sakura's, because she pulled down her leather panties for me, I was summoned over to the first cock. It was big and hard, and stared me right in the face. Despite my apprehension I wanted to do a good job. I tried to remember things girls did that I liked and I would attempt to do the same.

I grabbed around the base of his cock with my thumb and forefinger, I stuck out my tongue and licked up and down the underside of his shaft. It didn't seem so bad, there was no taste and girls really like giving head. I relaxed a little. I swirled my tongue all over the head and then took the whole thing into my mouth. It fit in quite nicely between my tongue and the roof of my mouth. I was very careful not to touch it with my teeth. I knew I hated that. It felt natural to apply a bit of suction on the member as I let the shaft glide in and out of my mouth. I found that I could take almost the length without gagging. I took my other hand, cupped his balls and gently massaged them with my fingers. I felt his cock getting harder in my mouth. Then I got the surprise of my life. Without warning he began shooting his load right down my throat. I was totally unprepared. I fell back and started coughing and spitting up. Everyone must have realized what happened as they all broke out in hysterical laughter. A hand reached under the table and gave me a napkin. After that I serviced everybody else in the group, girls and boys, and I learned real fast when a guy is about to nut. After what seemed like hours, the group got up and left me crouching under the table.

I sat under the table trying to collect my thoughts. I felt my sexual identity being assaulted, and I'm sure it was deliberate. These people are trying to break down every sexual prejudice and limitation necessary to turn me into one of them. I have always been open minded and respectful of other people's choices, but as I reflect on my desires I've always stayed inside my comfort zone. I've taken it to the edge on occasion. I thought I had been pushing the envelope when I'd had a threesome with my girlfriend's friend, or swapped partners with my buddy, but this was a whole other level. I felt I was growing, and I liked it.

12