The Other Foot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How hard?" she asks.

"Hard enough that you won't ever forget that you belong to me. Just me, nobody else."

The smile finally breaks out. "I am yours, Richie. All yours. Forever."

Trying to keep a stern expression, I tell her, "Tonight I'm gonna shove my dick down your throat whether you like it or not. You're going to take it. All of it."

She gasps. Her cheeks turn a brighter shade, and her breaths quicken.

"After you suck me good and hard I'm gonna fuck you like the nasty slut you are. I will curse you and call you filthy names. I'm going to use you and abuse you until I get everything I want."

"Ohgod..." she whispers.

"Then, when you can't take any more, I'm going to remind you in every way I can how much you mean to me." I can't stop the tears gathering in my eyes.

Amber wraps me in her arms. "I love you so much, Richie!"

We are kissing passionately when our kids come rushing in, yelling "Daddy! Daddy!" They jump on my lap both chattering a mile a minute. My family is together again.

This is almost as good as sex. I nearly threw this away. That would have devastated me. The way it did to Simon and his family.

We pack everyone up and load Amber's car. The kids are in the back seat. I walk her to the driver's door--I'm still too sauced to get behind the wheel. When she reaches for the handle, I catch her wrist. She jerks to a stop, looking up at me uneasily.

"We're gonna be making some other changes. Whenever you and me are together, you will wait for me to open a door for you."

Amber gives me a quizzical look. Then her face softens into a pleased smile.

"Okay."

"Can you try that with a little more respect?"

She grins. "Yes, sir."

"Good girl." I kiss her nose. Then my face hardens. "One more thing. That promise you made to Lance about your ass? It can't ever happen."

Her mouth drops open. "How...how did you...?"

"Promise me."

Her jaw locks and her eyes narrow. Her cheeks are blazing red. I've never seen her so angry.

"If that sonofabitch comes anywhere near me, I guarantee he won't ever be able to use his equipment again."

I open the car door. "Let's go home, Jewel."